Playful

Story Info
A woman about to divorce her husband suggests that ...
5k words
65.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, Husband/Sister-in-law, Cyber Sex, Public Sex

***

"So how are things between you and Paul now Sarah?"

"Oh...you know sis, we had seven good years and things just seem to have dried up and I'm just going to cut my losses and hit the road. I'm just glad that we didn't have kids to make things difficult."

"So what about your birthday next week, we were supposed to be going to that Italian place for the 'Early-bird' special and then to the cinema?"

"I'm still up for that, we're okay together, we still go out and have fun evenings, it's just after, when we get into bed that things go wrong!"

"Sarah...when you first met you always said that he rocked your world and that he was great in bed, he can't have changed all that much!"

"He probably hasn't...it's just me, I'm looking for more now."

"Well, where can I park next week, I don't know the area around the restaurant very well?"

"No, don't drive in, I'll get Paul to pick you up so we can have a drink and a laugh."

"What about Paul, won't he want to have a drink on your birthday as well?"

"No, he stopped drinking last January, you know that campaign they run after Christmas every year, he hasn't touched a drop in fifteen months now, he says he feels better but he's not the same anymore."

I ended the conversation with my sister at that point, my train was approaching a tunnel and once on the other side of Linslade Tunnel there would be no reception from my provider for ten miles, it was the only drawback to my telephone service provider, they worked on the Pareto Principal, by only having towers in big cities, they reached eighty percent of the population of other providers for just twenty percent of the cost. I got a cheap deal but didn't get coverage in the countryside.

Sarah and Paul had been together for ten years and married for seven. I was their maid of honor at their wedding, two years younger than Sarah...and many say...prettier too. My sister had always been more into sex than me, while she had collected scalps from as early as she could, I was happy to just have one steady boyfriend, well, I say steady, Gavin lives in Edinborough and we only meet up five or six times a year and even then we don't always have sex together when we meet.

Gavin being in Edinborough was the reason that when I took my sister out for her birthday treat in seven days time there would only be three of us, me, Sarah and Paul. I was paying for the meal and Paul was paying for the cinema and Sarah, her job was to be the birthday girl!

On Sarah's birthday I left work early, took my shower and dressed in my new little black dress. Sarah had set the theme for her thirty-first birthday and it was Bugsy Malone. When Sarah was thirteen she plied 'Tallulah' in a jazz choreographed show, I was in the chorus and danced in a little black dress, our hairstyles were elaborate, our long hair piled up on top of our heads. Sarah had worn a red sheath dress with a thigh-high split up the left hand side for her role. I'd bought the dress as soon as Sarah told me of her plan. I'd bought the dress but hadn't put it on before and now, standing there piling my hair up high on my head I realised that my bra cups showed over the top of the dress' neckline so I had to take it off and my thirty-four inch 'D' cup breasts really did need support but I didn't have the time to buy or borrow a shelf bra.

Paul turned up bang on time to collect me, he worked a mile from where I lived. Paul gave me a wolf whistle as I walked down the stairs, bouncing all the way to the pavement. I got in his car and his eyes stood out on stalks as he saw my stocking tops pop into view. "Hell Dawn, you look sexy tonight!"

"Thanks, how about Sarah, what does her dress look like?"

"Don't know, she hasn't shown me how she's going to dress tonight."

"Why not, you'll see as soon as you pick her up!"

"I'm not picking her up, she's meeting us at the restaurant, I won't see how she's dressed until we get there."

"Is she going to be there already?"

"Yes, I think she may already be there actually."

We pulled up at the restaurant at six thirty, my sister had already had a few drinks, just like when she was thirteen years old and on stage, she was wearing a sheath dress with a massive split up the side. The only difference in the way she looked was, when she was thirteen, she had dance tights on under her dress, today she had stockings and suspenders on. I was wearing hold up stockings but they weren't nearly as effective as Sarah's stockings and suspender belt, because of the slit, one of the garter straps was on display when she walked along.

I had used makeup similar to how I had done it way back for my stage performance while Sarah had really gone to town on her colouring, she was 'Tallulah-plus' tonight.

The meal went well, it was a very pleasant and amenable start to the evening. After dinner, Paul was paying for the cinema but Sarah was choosing which screen we were going to go to, which film we were going to watch.

Sarah chose a film that had an adult rating which was unusual, out of ten screens at the cinema, eight were suitable and rated for young children and one was rated twelve or over while the one we watched was an over eighteen's film.

Sarah sat in the middle seat, Paul on the right and I was on her left. The film was almost two hours long, no real story line, just soft porn from start to finish. I wasn't a prude or anything, I enjoyed watching porn with my boyfriend as a prelude to sex but sitting in a theatre with my sister and her husband...it was a little heavy, especially with me and my sister dressed like hookers.

I looked around the cinema, there were forty men and two women in the auditorium. I could see men openly masturbating as they watched the action on screen, I also saw seat hopping, men moving around the inside of the room, either watching other men wanking themselves or offering to give them a hand. Several were sniffing around Sarah and me but because I was sitting by the aisle and Paul was on the other side of Sarah we weren't open to approach.

There was a scene where a couple have sex in a car, not because they didn't have a room to go to but because they wanted people to watch them, 'Dogging' if you will. Sarah leaned over and whispered in my ear, "When was the last time you had sex in the back of a car?"

"At your wedding, as maid of honour, I had to look after the best man so we did the nasty in the back of his car in the car park behind the bar that you had your reception in."

"Paul loves car sex...me...not so much. If we were on better terms, I'd come with him to take you home after the film and we'd do it in the car park behind the shopping centre near your flat, Paul knows the spots that aren't covered by CCTV cameras."

I dug Sarah in the ribs, "You're a dirty cow Sar...wait a minute, what do mean, 'I'd come with him', aren't you coming with Paul to drop me off?"

"No, as soon as this film ends I'm going to drop the bombshell that my friends from work are waiting for me at the 'Slutty Fox' for a birthday drink and dance and that he isn't invited."

We watched a little more of the film, the woman having sex in the car wound down the window and reached out to give a voyeur watching them a hand-job.

"When you let Gordon bonk you at my reception, did anyone watch you?"

I dug her in her ribs again, "No, we were on our own out there."

"Oh, too precious to share the love?"

"No, it's just that everyone was in the bar getting pissed and...well...Gordon isn't a marathon runner, it was more like the one hundred yards dash, it was all over in two minutes, we didn't even get undressed...it was all over so quickly that no one even knew we'd been gone."

"Paul's a marathon runner...well, in a car he is, but I haven't let him in six months now, his balls must be at bursting point by now!"

Men were starting to drift out of the cinema; it was obvious that the film was winding down towards an end. Sarah leaned away from me and towards Paul, I didn't hear what she said to him but he didn't look happy, not happy at all.

They sat in stony-faced silence looking at the screen for a few minutes before Sarah leaned over to me again, "How long has it been since you and Hamish last had sex?"

"Gavin, you know full well that his name is Gavin, not Hamish!"

"Whatever...so, when was the last time?"

"Christmas!"

"Really, I thought that you said that he had flu when he came down at Christmas."

"Mmmmmm, okay, you're right, so it was..."

"It had to be when you went up to Scotland in September!"

"Yes."

"So it's been the same length of time that Paul's been going without...mind you, Paul probably whacks off when the stress builds up too much."

"I..."

Okay, I was about to tell my big sister that I masturbated from frustration too from time to time but I stopped myself.

Sarah grinned at my little slip, "Look baby sister...just because Paul has stopped rocking my world...no reason for all that testosterone to go to waste...on the drive home, tell Paul that you need a pint of milk from the late-night shop, tell him to drop you off in the car park and you'll walk across the road to your apartment from the shop!"

I went to dig my elbow into her ribs for the third time but she was blocking me.

"What the hell are you suggesting?"

"Look, you've been going without for five months and so has he, I don't want him trying it on with me when I get home after the nightclub so think of it like a birthday present to me...make Paul happy for a couple of hours."

"I had to process that one...a couple of hours...I classed Gavin as a good lover because he could hold his climax back for twenty minutes and he never climaxed until I'd been totally satisfied. A quickie in a car park, I'd have said that four minutes of fucking would have been risky, he would have cum but I wouldn't...it would only have been done as a treat for him, I would have detached and spent my time keeping look out rather than concentrating on what we were doing.

I shook my head in disbelief and the sculpture that had been my hair style just seconds before tumbled down over my face and by the time I could dig myself out of the tangle of strands the titles were rolling up the screen.

Sarah squeezed past me, she kissed me and thanked me for dinner and left without another word to Paul. Paul, for his part just sat there looking shell shocked as the house lights came up and showed me that Paul and I were the last two people in the place.

Paul didn't move, his unseeing eyes fixed on a blank screen. I reached over Sarah's empty seat and touched his arm, Paul jumped, he looked over at me and blinked his eyes, "Your sister's just told me that she's leaving me!"

I didn't want to say that I knew that she was planning on leaving, I actually looked shocked because I was. The last conversation I had with Sarah she was just thinking about leaving so things moved on at a pace in just a week.

"You look in a bad way Paul, I'll catch the bus home, I think you need a drink or something."

"Don't be silly, I said I'd pick you up and take you home after and I will, the late bus is no place for a woman on her own...far too dangerous."

Paul didn't say a word on the walk from the cinema to his car, he opened my door for me and as I slid in he got a good look up my dress and a smile crossed his lips. Paul almost jumped into the driving seat, a spring definitely in his step. We started the drive to my part of the city, "Did you like the film?"

"It was okay, it really needed a story line though and I'd have preferred to be with Gavin while I watched it."

"You often watch porn with Gavin?"

"Well, not often, we don't see each other often but we do like to watch a little porn to get in the mood!"

"So...Sarah dragging you into see that blue film probably got you in the mood and now...no Gavin to help you out!"

We were entering my part of town and I thought, 'bloody hell he's right, Sarah got my motor started and she gave me permission to work off my frustrations on her husband so what the hell...'

"Erm Paul...I need a pint of milk for the morning so can you drop me off in the car park behind the late night store...I'll walk home from there!"

Paul swung the car around the roundabout; he passed the exit to my apartment block and took the road that ran behind the shopping centre. Paul parked the car with almost surgical precision. We were in the dark space between lighting pylons and a shadow cast by the old toilet block. I looked into the light shaft that passed a few inches away from my side of his car, the margin between the car park and a footpath that lead out into the social housing project had a scattering of used condoms as well as a plethora of used tissues and torn condom foils.

Paul turned the engine off and I looked over at him, we both moved together. I lunged to kiss him, if he didn't reciprocate, I could laugh it off as a wine fuelled thank you for driving me home. Reciprocate...wasn't the word for it, our lips crashed together so hard that I almost dislodged two crowns.

I'd always thought the Subaru Forester's seats were uncomfortable as they ended low at the back and didn't have headrests but what I didn't know was that the Forester's party piece, apart from being a city car with four wheel drive capabilities and a race pedigree, was that the seats turned into a double bed.

As I disappeared into the back of the car I looked at the dashboard's clock, it was eleven o'clock and some of the local pubs would be kicking out soon. I tried to stop Paul undressing me but he was a force of nature and I ended up totally naked...well, apart from myself support stockings and high heels. Paul was naked too and he was in me in a flash...well, I say that be he did offer to use a condom but I turned him down, if I was going to be fucked, I was going to feel every last spurt if it.

Cars came and went, mostly visiting the late night shop and when that closed at one o'clock in the morning, Paul was still fucking me and he hadn't spurted once in the two hours. He often came close but he stopped fucking and altered our positions to give him time to calm down as well as alter the feeling of pleasure that he was giving to me. I saw faces at the car's window, men would tap on the glass as they masturbated themselves and after watching the film earlier, I knew exactly why they were tapping on the glass.

I pushed at Paul's chest to stop him humping into me, "Are you close Paul...I have to get some sleep, I've got to work in the morning...well, later...in just a few hours actually!"

"Sorry dar..."

The look on my face told him not to call me darling, "...awn, dawn,. I'm sorry, I always make a pig of myself with a new girl...can I finish off in you or would you rather I just jerk myself off?"

I hooked my arm over his neck and pulled him down on top of me again, "Just make it quick!"

And quick he was, two minutes from his cock re-entering my sheath to him pumping semen deep into my body. I was well used to men spurting a teaspoon full of semen when they ejaculated, a teaspoon full or a tablespoon full but little more. Paul spurted up so much that he almost washed me off of his cock and after he shrank out of me his seed flooded out of my cunt like a tidal wave, flooding over the leather seat cover.

I dressed, sans knickers, too much spunk was falling to put knickers on, I kissed Paul and was about to climb out of his car when he stopped me, he pointed out of the window, "Probably safer for me to drive you around to your block with all of them waiting outside."

I really would have preferred to walk home but Paul was right, there were four men out in the car park, I doubt that I would have got far if I'd tried to walk home. It was a few hundred yards to my front door walking but well over a mile to drive all the way around to it, the drive was in awkward silence. Paul put the hand break on outside my apartment's main entrance. Paul took my hand and he kissed the back of it, I hope that what we just did isn't going to damage our friendship, it's going to be hard enough as it is once Sarah and I get divorced and have to share out our friends, I'd hope that even though Sarah is your big sister that we could still be friends!"

I got a case of the giggles; no man had ever kissed the back of my hand after sex before. Paul was serious, he thought that we could still be friends even after my sister divorced him...mind you, he was good, better than good, I'd never had sex that lasted that long ever before and I had a sudden thought, 'Would I like another round of sex with Paul?' at that moment another lump of Paul's seed fell from my cunt and hit the tarmac at the side of Paul's car, I looked down, it looked like someone had dropped a large egg between my feet, it even stood up like a fresh chicken's egg too.

'Hell yes!'

"Well, I do hope we can stay friends after...well, you know...if it happens, so long as you don't badmouth my sister to me, I don't see why we can't stay friends."

One last kiss and I waved goodbye to Paul as he drove away.

Sarah left Paul the next day, I spoke to Paul about it just after Sarah left him, we had a long conversation, I was his shoulder to cry on even though it was just over the phone.

A week had passed since Sarah had finished taking all of the larger items from their house. Paul was fortunate that he had a good job, a well paying job and he had no difficulty in getting an extension to the mortgage to buy Sarah out of her share of the bricks and mortar of their marriage.

I was cooking my dinner when I got a text message from Paul, 'Got home to find divorce papers on the front door mat!!'

I licked my fingers clean and picked up my phone, I steeled myself for an evening of massaging Paul's bruised ego and pride. 'How do you feel about it?'

'Well, I knew it was coming, if not today, I knew that it would be soon!'

'So, what are you going to do now?'

'I've signed them, I'm agreeing to the divorce uncontested.'

I quickly sent a message to Sarah telling her that Paul had just told me he'd signed the divorce papers and while I was doing that I got another text message from Paul, 'What are you doing now?'

'Cooking my dinner.'

'What are you having for dinner?'

'I bought an individual shepherd's pie and I'm cooking a few sugar snap peas and baby carrots to go with it.'

'Sounds lovely...what are you wearing tonight?'

'Just got in from work, still wearing my work clothes.'

'Pity, I was just remembering what you were wearing in my car on Sarah's birthday!'

'You mean after you parked the car?'

':-) Well, definitely...but before, that little black dress, no bra and hold-ups, you looked as sexy as hell all evening...Sarah looked sexy as well but I didn't get to unwrap her after her birthday party!'

I started to worry that the conversation was going downhill, 'Sorry Paul but I have to get back to my dinner before it spoils.'

'Oh, okay, can I chat with you later...perhaps on 'Instant Messenger' or Skype! Sarah's just turned up to see if I've signed the divorce papers so I'll chat later.'

'Okay...but give me an hour to get cleared away.'

I ate my dinner and washed the pots, my plan for the evening was to go to bed with a book, it had been a hard day at work and I expected to be asleep early.

I hung my skirt up in my wardrobe and threw my blouse in the laundry basket. I only ever wore knickers in bed, I didn't even wear a bra or own a nighty. Paul wanted to video chat with me and he'd be calling me any minute...I could wear a clean blouse to bed but that would throw me out, I only ever washed and ironed enough clothes for the week. I dug my dirty blouse out of the laundry basket and looked at it and then I noticed my long scarf. I'd paid as much for the Tule scarf as I would usually pay for a dress but it was long, very long...it was a designer scarf, a Stella McCartney label, it was twelve feet long and designed to wrap around the neck three or four times but still reach almost to the floor on both sides and being made from Tule, it was designed to float up behind you if you walked quickly.

12