Playful Futanari Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sisters with a secret get away for a weekend.
7.2k words
4.6
75.9k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers

Note: this is a lighthearted piece of erotica that is story-light and sex-heavy. If you're looking for more deeply developed characters and stories, check my other ones. And as always for futanari stories, this is a very crazy story! It is not for everyone. In it, you'll find something akin to transsexual transformation, incest, deepthroating, anal and magic. Enjoy!

Edited by: Pope1944. Thanks!

*****

When Lily and Kimmy walked on the beach's hot sand, they drew a lot of attention. Most of it lustful, the rest envious. The sisters were well aware of those long gazes, but paid little heed to it. After all, they were used to it. The fact that they were holding hands, while not immediately looking simply like loving sisters, gave rise to questions about exactly what type of love they were sharing. Confronted with questions about this, the sisters would only smile and cuddle each other even closer.

Despite the fact that most sisters three years apart ended up hating each other, Lily and Kimmy had a remarkably close relationship. At eighteen Lily, the youngest of the two, cherished her older sister and the feeling was mutual. But what drew the gazes of all those strangers was not only the fact that those two girls held hands. Oh no.

While Lily was overall less remarkable than her older sister, she was nevertheless stunningly sexy. She had a perpetual smile on her lips, although now the stick of a lollipop was sticking out from between them. She was rather small with very long brown hair. Today she had chosen to wear it in a Princess Leia style with two small buns above her ears. But Lily's hair was so long that there were long braids hanging from those buns on either side.

Despite her very slim and small stature, she was nevertheless very nicely curved for such a slender body. She had begun wearing C cup bras a few months ago and had been forced to buy a new bikini. A very small bikini. The long dark brown hair that fell in lazy tumbles contrasted quite nicely with the blood red spandex. That, by itself would have caught most men's attention.

But even if she had chosen a very plain bikini, her breasts would have warranted notice anyway. While C cups were not really in the "big breasts" category, the way they rode on her very slight frame made them look much bigger than they were. And given that fact, they also bounced a lot more than most similarly-sized breasts. Bulging youthful flesh, white skin, blood red string bikini and long deep brown tresses combined to make her upper body unmissable.

Then again her hips could draw just as much attention. If she didn't have such a tiny waist, Lily would barely have any hips to speak of. But she did have that tiny waist. Couple that with her long coltish legs and you had a very sexy mix. From behind, if you were lucky enough to follow her as she wore that bikini, you got another sort of gift. Her wonderful ass.

The fact that Lily has been doing gymnastics for the last seven years had turned her ass into a remarkable bubble butt. The small bikini, although not a thong, didn't cover much. As she walked, the sexy lines that defined the bottom of her ass, the apple lines, appeared and disappeared with each step. That magic show would leave most men completely hypnotized, and sometimes it led to some funny situations. Lily had stopped counting the times that men, while following her as she wore a swimsuit or hot pants, would walk right into a lamppost.

On the front, the fact that her bikini bottom barely covered her pussy also raised some eyebrows. Most in wonder, others in disapproval. The thin spandex, the thinnest Lily had managed to find, hugged her obviously shaven pussy like second skin. Obviously for two reasons. First because it wouldn't cover an untrimmed bush to begin with, but second because any remaining hair would show under such thin fabric.

One size too small and with the usual padding removed, the small bottom left nothing to the imagination. The bikini clasped her big lips very tightly, creating a permanent camel toe that her older sister really liked. And it was clear that most men liked it as well. When viewed from the side as she walked, her thigh hid and revealed that brilliant red patch and well defined lips, turning the already sexy bikini bottom into a continuous tease.

Next to her, Kimmy was another matter altogether. While she wasn't as voluptuous as only much older women could be, she was a lot more generously endowed. Not chubby at all, Kimmy nevertheless knew that she would have to spend the rest of her life watching her weight. She was much taller than her sister at close to six feet tall, and her very bright blonde hair was a sharp contrast to her sister's dark locks. Today she had decided to wear it in a very high and loose ponytail, a ponytail that swished around with her every step.

Although such golden and long hair was remarkable in itself, few eyes lingered there for long. Below that glorious mane were two stunning breasts that would make just about every woman alive envious. Part of Kimmy knew that one day all that weight would come crashing down, transforming her breasts into pendulous mounds of flesh. But that hadn't happened yet. Oh no. Instead, her large breasts seemed to defy gravity. Although much bigger, Kimmy filled E and F cup bras, her breasts seemed just as perky as her sister's.

Again, most sisters would be mortally envious of such injustice, but Lily counted herself lucky to be able to enjoy her older sister's breasts. But more on that later. Kimmy's breasts rose up sharply from her lithe torso, bursting forth arrogantly, announcing themselves irrepressibly to the world. To top them, Kimmy's breasts had large aureolas and nipples that were never fully relaxed. When she was sexually aroused, her nipples rose up just as brazenly as her breasts. But even at their most relaxed, they were still noticeable.

Kimmy usually liked to wear black bikinis as it contrasted sharply with her pale skin and hair. Today though, she had chosen a less obvious look. She was wearing a pure white bikini, from which she had also removed any trace of padding. While it wasn't fully transparent when wet, it still made for a stunning sight. Kimmy didn't know if she was going to swim today, but smiled as she imagined the reaction she'd get from people around her if she did.

While Lily was extremely slender, Kimmy's more generous curves meant that seeing her walking was a gift in and of itself. Her breasts swung and bounced slowly, as if in molasses, as she walked on the sand. Having also chosen a bikini one size too small, her breasts bulged out of their flimsy cups every time they moved upwards and stretched the thin fabric every time they fell back down. Many hopeful men were selling their souls wishing for one of those large breasts to pop out. If her breasts did pop out, those men would see a large but very pink aureola surrounding the springy nipple.

In the end, her breasts didn't tumble out of the top. But as for her sisters, her breasts weren't Kimmy's only remarkable asset. Her bikini hugged her own pussy just as tightly, highlighting once again a shaven pussy and a clear camel toe. But Kimmy had visibly larger and fleshier lips, which made the effect even more remarkable.

Behind that lovely pussy, Kimmy's ass didn't have anything in common with her sister's. Instead of being a pair of very firm and small gymnast's buttocks, Kimmy's cheeks were a lot more generous. She had a prominent and very rounded ass. But mostly because of her young age, it was still as irrepressible as her breasts. Round both from behind as from the side, Kimmy's ass was a thing of fully bloomed sexiness.

A man following her wouldn't see a vanishing apple line. Oh no. Kimmy's ass was generous enough that this line was always there. What that man would see though is a rhythmic dance of those two cheeks as they bounced up and down. Because of the way her hips turned slightly as she walked, her buttocks were lifted high as they turned a bit before falling back down. But given that she was only 21, her breasts bounced but didn't jiggle. Simply firm flesh riding her every step like a well tuned suspension.

About the only thing the two sisters had in common were their bright, blue-green eyes. And not just any blue-green. Theirs verged on bright cyan and like the rest of their bodies, they caught most people's attention. Beyond their bodies the sisters had a lot in common, most importantly the deep love they felt for one another. But, as will become quite clear soon enough, the love they shared was not simply sisterly love. The vigor with which they held their hands together hinted at a more intense form of love.

On the hot sand they found a spot as far away from the others as possible and lay down their blankets. Immediately they settled on their sides facing one another. As they embraced, their breasts pressing against one another, most of the people who were watching them realized that they were lesbians. "If they only knew," Lily whispered into her sister's ear. "That we were incestuous lesbian sisters, they would have had a fit!" Kimmy giggled as she kissed her sister on the lips.

The sisters had chosen a beach very far away from their hometown, where nobody knew that they actually were sisters. It had taken them two hours to drive there and for the first time in their lives they allowed themselves to be amorous in public. They had rented a small room with a double bed and had planned their week-end as best they could. After that kiss, Kimmy whispered "If only they knew our other secret, I think they'd all forget about the fact that sisters were kissing like this!" It was now Lily's turn to giggle as Kimmy kissed her again.

"What do you think they'd do if I stood up with this..." Kimmy said as she opened her legs slightly. From behind that tight bikini and inside that utterly feminine pussy, Kimmy let her cock grow outwards slightly.

Lily, feeling her sister's futanari cock against her own pussy, gasped. "Not here, you fool!" Looking down, she saw what looked like a regular sized cock under the bikini bottom. "Oh Christ!" she exclaimed. "They'd shit bricks!"

"Yeah? What if I stood up with this, then?"

And with that, Lily felt her sister's futanari cock expand to its fullest length. Soft, Kimmy's cock was about 9 inches long and thicker than most guys that big. Like a big wet noodle too big to be contained it burst out from her bikini and Lily shivered with pleasure when she felt its warm, wet flesh against her belly. "Stop it! Put it back!" Lily said, her mouth opened in shock. "What if somebody sees it!" After her sister did retract it, Lily added "If you stood up like that, they'd probably throw rocks at us!" Kimmy grunted before kissing her sister again.

The two sisters had absolutely no idea why they had such cocks. They had discovered them pretty much at the same time and had instinctually known that they should keep it a secret. They also knew it was something magical. After having poured over anatomy manuals and diagrams online, they knew it wasn't just a case of having a retractable organ. Their cocks were just too big, especially Lily's monster one. Imagining it fitting inside her tiny body? Impossible.

Conversely, they didn't know how they could hilt themselves into each other's pussies. They knew that women could accommodate rather big cocks, but Lily's length was just too much. It was very clear to them that their cock penetrated much deeper than usual and could usually feel their cervix opening up. They could actually feel the tip of the other one's cock nestling against the back of their womb.

Since they had full voluntary control of it, both of its erection and its retractability, the girls never had to face insults or persecution for it. In fact, given that they were both remarkably beautiful and sexy, it was quite the opposite. They lived in a perpetual center of attention while carrying such a big secret.

They hadn't found anyone they felt at ease talking to about it. Even their mother. For a while they wondered if their mother had one. But after leaving very heavy hints about it one evening as they three of them were alone, they deduced that she had no idea what they were hinting at.

It had simply become one of the secrets they shared. And soon, perhaps because they had explored sex with those cock together, having nobody else to turn to, they fell in love in a romantic sense. Since then, both of them had lost interest in other boys or girls. The fact that they spent so much time together had raised some eyebrows back home, but not that much.

Here, incognito on this beach, they were enjoying a freedom they had never known before. For the last year or so they had begun planning to move far from their hometown. It would pain them not to be able to see their parents as often as they could, but they wanted to live their lives to the fullest together. San Francisco's gayest district looked like their best option. Nobody would know they were sisters, or futanari, and nobody would mind two gay girls living together. In the meantime, this week-end would have to do, and the sisters planned on making the most of it.

Simply kissing like two regular lovers, in full view of so many people was exhilarating in itself. And, cocks retracted or not, they were beginning to grind their bodies against one another in a very suggestive way. "Why don't we go in the water?" groaned Lily before things got out of hand. Kissing in public was one thing, but actually fucking was quite another! They stood up and ran into the water until they both fell.

When they found each other again Lily felt her sister's breasts pressing against her own. After wrapping her legs around her sister's waist, Lily used both her hands to pull the small spandex patches off of Kimmy's breasts. Although they were still underwater and didn't feel as heavy as usual, Lily was throughly enjoying the caresses. Letting herself slide underwater she found and grabbed one big nipple in her mouth and sucked hard. With her hands she squeezed that breast, making the aureola even more pointy and sucked even more of it into her mouth.

After a moment she resurfaced, spat the salty water, took a deep breath and repeated her little trick on Kimmy's other nipple. It was a far cry from the long breast-baths Kimmy would often give her out of the water, but for the moment it was all they could do in public. By the time she reemerged she was rubbing her clit against her sister's smooth belly.

And at the same time, she felt Kimmy's cock emerging between their two bodies. They moaned as they kissed and in a matter of seconds Lily felt her sister's cock slipping between her own lips. After a few moments of shifting around and angling her hips just right, she felt the huge head dropping in place just at the entrance. As they looked at each other, smiling, Kimmy arched her pelvis up and they both groaned as they felt her cock sliding all the way inside her pussy.

Distended beyond what any normal woman could accommodate, Lily bit Kimmy's neck hard. It was either that and shout her pleasure to the entire beach. As the last inch slipped inside, Lily felt her pussy stretching around the thicker base of Kimmy's cock. Her legs were wrapped around her sister's waist and Kimmy's 14 inches were stretching her pussy to its limit.

And it was not just the length. Lily's pussy was spasming as it clenched and released Kimmy's thick monster. At 8 inches in circumference, Kimmy's cock would challenge even pornstars. As she frantically clutched her sister's body, Lily felt her ploughing up into her. The sisters had quickly learned that their cocks produced a generous amount of precum and that it was an amazing lubricant. Probably just as supernatural as their cocks were. Both of them regularly enjoyed each other's assholes despite their huge size. After pushing a few drops of that precum up there, they could accept their huge cocks without pain.

Lily smiled as she felt her sister trembling as the first wave of pleasure was washing over her. Reaching for her sister's breasts again, Lily squeezed them in her hands. She realized that they were already bigger. This was another indubitable sign that something magical was happening in their bodies. The more aroused they became, the bigger their breasts. They could each gain two cup sizes when they were thoroughly aroused. And their hips and asses also swelled, but to a lesser extent.

After gasping when her own pleasure began to rise, Lily said "Slow down just for a minute." When Kimmy did, Lily relaxed her muscles and felt her own cock erupting from the top of her pussy. The emergence process was still mysterious to them. Even when they looked at it from close up and let their cock out slowly, the girls couldn't really understand was was happening. All they knew was that it came from behind their clits and that those clits became the cocks' crowns.

At the moment though, Lily didn't care about that magical mystery. As she felt her cock fully develop, she shook in anticipation. "Oh gods!" Kimmy moaned as she felt the huge cock between her breasts. When fully extended but still soft, Lily's cock measured at a barely comprehensible 12 inches. Fully erect, like it was now, it stood at a solid 16! Kimmy laughed as she felt it under her chin and she turned so that she had her back to the beach.

The sisters shuffled around a bit until they found the perfect position. Kimmy was still lodged deep inside Lily, but now Lily was holding on to her sisters back with one arm while the other hand held one of Kimmy's breasts. Kimmy held the other one and so Lily's cock was now securely trapped between the massive orbs of flesh. Despite the fact that they were underwater, soon enough the precum was doing its job and Lily began titfucking the most wonderful breasts she had ever seen. "How the fuck am I able to take that monster all the way up my pussy?" Kimmy asked, laughing, as they found their rhythm.

"And what about your sweet, sweet ass, sister?"

"I have no clue!" Kimmy breathed.

A minute later and they were moving in sync, driving each other crazy with pleasure. The fact that they were so close to other people only enhanced their pleasure. Despite their big secret, the two of them were fully aware that they were exhibitionists. Kimmy's first boyfriend, who'd had no idea that they were futanari, had told them both that they were too pretty and sexy to keep their bodies hidden. While that relationship hadn't lasted long, the advice did. Since then, they both almost always wore revealing clothes, much to the delight of everyone around them.

"Let me cum first..." cried Kimmy. "I wanna be fully focused on drinking your cum when you do. And if I can't handle it, you know what to do!"

Lily gasped as she nodded, biting her lips as she tried stopping the surge of pleasure that had begun to boil over. While she slowed down her mind boggling titfucking of her sister's breasts, Kimmy Instead shifted her grip on Lily's ass and ploughed her huge cock into her. It was all Lily could do not to scream. She was now holding her sister with both arms with her face buried in Kimmy's neck. Although the plan was for Kimmy to cum first, the feeling of her cock pistoning in and out of her was threatening to push her over the edge.

But before that could happen, Lily felt Kimmy spasming as she fucked her and soon her entire body arched against her. In a violent burst, Lily felt her sister's cum exploding into her womb. With preternatural senses, Lily felt the warm cum snaking down the length of her vagina until it was spurted out of her pussy with Kimmy's next push. Had they been in a pool, the clear water would have become troubled by the sheer amount of the creamy stuff. As it was, in the ocean, they didn't have to worry about that.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers