Playful Futanari Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
The two sisters find an unsuspecting man to play with.
7k words
4.65
31.7k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,813 Followers

Note: this is a lighthearted piece of erotica that is story-light and sex-heavy. If you're looking for more deeply developed characters and stories, check my other ones. And as always for futanari stories, this is a very crazy story! It is not for everyone. In it, you'll find something akin to transsexual transformation, incest, deepthroating, anal and magic.

*****

The morning after her night of wild sex with her sister, Kimmy found herself alone in their room. Lily usually woke up earlier than her and had left a note saying that she had gone to take a walk on the beach. Her hair was still wet from the long shower she had taken. Standing in front of the window, looking at the beach and ocean before her, she slipped on a pair of tight white panties. She then stuck her iPhone between the elastic band and her hip before putting on her earbuds. Listening to her favorite music, Lily began to do her hair into two pigtails.

Five minutes later she heard a noise behind her and turned around with a smile, certain that her sister was back from her walk. Instead it was the maid, who had probably knocked a few times before entering. But because of the earbuds, Kimmy hadn't heard. Kimmy's smile turned into a grin when she saw the girl's wide opened eyes and mouth. Staring at Kimmy's mammoth breasts, the girl the dropped the sheets she had been holding on the floor.

Stammering something she walked backwards, her eyes still glued to Kimmy's breasts. Nobody would scold her for it though. With a bare minimum of effort and a public webcam, Kimmy's breasts would become legendary worldwide. Indeed, the tall, curvy blonde had breasts that put E cup bras to shame. And so Kimmy wasn't angry at the gawking maid, nor did she turn around or try to hide her breasts. Instead, she pulled the earplugs from her ear and put her phone on the table.

She then walked slowly towards the poor girl and grabbed her hand. She began to babble incoherently and Kimmy simply placed a finger on her lips to quiet her down. "Wanna stare for a while?" The girl looked up, nodded nervously and looked back down to Kimmy's breasts. For the next few minutes, Kimmy moved around, finished her hair, tried a few bras, then her bikini and finally removed her panties as well.

The girl, now sitting on a chair, was flushed and breathing hard, but as Kimmy asked her what she thought about her different bras, she eventually relaxed. Standing in front of her, completely naked still, Kimmy whispered "Wanna touch?" The girl gasped again and reflexively shook her head. "Sure? How long do you think it will be before you get to touch breasts like these?"

The girl was staring into Kimmy's blue-green eyes with her mouth opened. Suddenly, awkwardly, she placed her hand on Kimmy's left breast. And moaned. "Don't be shy... You have two hands, don't you?" And so the girl reached up with both her hands and played with Kimmy's breasts for a long moment. "I always thought there were more non-straight people than we usually think... Is this your first lesbian experience?" The girl simply nodded.

Surprising Kimmy, the girl then leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples deep into her mouth. Laughing gently, Kimmy placed her hands on the girls' head, guiding her. By now her pussy was beginning to get hotter and hotter. And wetter. As the girl was moaning, switching from one nipple to the other, Kimmy whispered "Why don't you slide one of your hands between my legs and do whatever you most like to do when you masturbate?"

A second later Kimmy felt the girl's fingers sliding over her shaven pussy before pressing down gently between her lips. It was now Kimmy's turn to moan as the girl's fingers were surprisingly adept! Kimmy briefly wondered what the girl would do if she let her thick cock out. But she didn't want to risk a scream and a scene, so she resisted the urge and enjoyed this purely lesbian delight. "Gods you're good!" Kimmy breathed.

"Thanks!" the girl replied. "And you're incredibly gorgeous!"

After a while, with a thin sheen of sweat covering her body, Kimmy whispered "Are you just as good with your tongue as with your fingers?" The girl didn't reply and Kimmy guessed that this would be too much for her. To her surprise, she slipped down on the floor and buried her face between Kimmy's round thighs. It was clear that she was extremely nervous, and her tongue was all over the place. "Shhh... Breathe my little love. Do with your tongue what you were doing with your finger. Oh yes... That's it! Just like that!"

Pulling her head hard against her pussy, Kimmy used her other hand to reach the wall. She was beginning to buck and shake and the last thing she wanted was to fall down over the girl! Her climax burst from that girl's lovely mouth and reached every last little nook and cranny of her body. She bit her lower lip to prevent from screaming in pleasure, stunned that such a lesbian virgin was so damned good with her mouth!

After she quieted down, she puled away from the girl's mouth. "My turn now! I wanna taste you!" she said. But immediately she saw that this wouldn't happen. The girl was still too much in shock to let that happen. Kimmy grabbed her hand as she stood up and nodded. "No problem my dear." she said before leaning close to her ear. "But know this. If you change your mind, at any time, night or day before we leave this hotel, just let me know. Come to me and whisper the word 'now' in my ear. I promise you that five minutes later my mouth will be on your pussy."

Kimmy could see that the girl was extraordinarily aroused, and she wondered if she would ask for it right now. But she didn't. She wiped her mouth clean, thanked Kimmy at least ten times and walked out of the room. Smiling, Kimmy let herself fall on the bed. "Well, that's a hell of a way to start a day!" she thought, giggling. "Looks like I'll need another shower!

About an hour later, the two sisters walked in the hotel's dining room. Well maybe hotel was too grand a word. It was called the sunset hotel, but the two girls knew it was a glorified bed and breakfast. Then again, seeing the small dining room and warm atmosphere, it didn't matter much. As they walked in though, everybody turned around to look at them. Trying their best not to smile, the girls acted as if they didn't notice all the stares. But stares they got, and it wasn't accidental.

Lily had decided to wear nothing but her blood red bikini with a transparent veil as a wrap-around skirt. Her long brown hair was completely loose this morning, covering pretty much all of her back, but doing nothing to hide her perky breasts. Since the triangles on her breasts only amounted to a few squares inches of spandex, the sight from the front was stunning!

Then again, people following her would be just as stunned. Halfway between a thong and a tanga bikini, it didn't hide much of her gymnast's firm and effervescent and playful ass. While not nearly as wide as her sister's, Lily's hips were enhanced by her very small waist. And now, given that she walked like a gymnast again with her feet in line with every step, her ass swung left and right, making the skirt swish in sync.

Next to her Kimmy was wearing even less. She too was wearing her bikini bottom and every man in the room was staring at her plump lips and visible camel toe as she walked slowly. And like her sister she had also decided to wear a semi transparent veil. But it wasn't around her smooth waist. Instead, it was covering her breasts. Or, at best, partially covering her breasts. With nothing else underneath.

Lily had laughed when she had seen that her sister intended to go to the dining room like this. "If the sun ever hits your breasts directly, you'll be naked my love!" Kimmy had simply smirked and opened the door. And so now, even without the direct sunlight, everybody could see the outline of Kimmy's very generous breasts as well as a hazy look at her large pink aureolas. Thankfully her nipples, always on the verge of swelling, were quiescent right now. But there was no way to minimize the gentle sway of those mammoth breasts as Kimmy walked and sat down.

The two lovers sat at a table and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. It was a beach hotel and there were a few people wearing swimsuits and bikinis. Then again, none of them were as powerfully sexy as them. The girls felt like they had properly judged the right limit of decency. Still, if the people gawking and frowning enviously at the pair only knew that they were also sisters, then pandemonium would break loose!

Even the most hardcore of free-love, pot addled hippies would frown upon that notion. Heck! Some people glared when they leaned towards each other and kissed! At one point, Lily looked at her sister and whispered "Give me your hand under the table." When she did, Kimmy felt her sister's firm thigh before feeling her sister's long, turgid cock.

"Are you crazy?" she asked, smiling, as she squeezed the hot cock.

"Damn right!" Lily said. "Crazy for you!"

After breakfast, the two of them went to the beach again (with Kimmy having put her top on) and spent a glorious day enjoying the sun, the warm water and each other's body. They made a point of constantly reapplying sunscreen on each other throughout the day, taking every opportunity to caress each other's thighs, asses, and breasts. They also spent an awful amount of time kissing. It was the first time they kissed as much as they did that day, and both of them were heady with lust by the time a stranger dared to come and talk to them.

Looking up, the girls quickly saw that the guy was drunk. Pretty drunk for the afternoon. Late afternoon, but still. They did their best to shoo him away politely. But he was insistent. "Are you two lesbians?" he asked, his voice slightly slurred before giggling at his own question.

Eventually he finally left and Kimmy saw her sister staring at him. Kimmy knew that Lily had always been more attracted to guys than she was. She knew that she'd had a few adventures with guys, pretty much like Kimmy had had with girls. Like the maid this morning for example. Looking back at the guy, Kimmy admitted that he wasn't bad looking. Not at all in fact, she thought as she stared at his firm ass and wide back.

Smiling, she looked back at her sister and said "Getting naughty ideas, sister?"

Without taking her eyes off the man, biting her lower lip, Lily nodded. "In fact 
I do am." After looking around to make sure nobody was too close, Lily turned to stare into her lover's eyes. "Ever wondered what it would feel like to fuck a guy with our cocks?"

"What?" Kimmy cried. "You're crazy! He's going to freak out and tell everybody and then our lives will be finished!"

"Oh, sweet sister. Sometimes I find you're naiveté very sexy." Kimmy frowned, but Lily continued. "Would you believe such a story from a drunk man? Who in this hotel didn't get a good look at our camel toes in our tiny bikinis? And, in any case, would he even want to shout that and have people think he was too drunk to realize he was fucked up the ass by a guy?"

Kimmy looked away for a time, thinking about her sister's crazy plan. "There's just one thing." she said seriously. "He's not nearly drunk enough for this to work." By the time she was finished, both sisters were smiling, their simple plan very clear.

They walked up to him and began talking very sweetly. Even drunk it was clear that he was surprised by this surprising turn of events. The sisters bought him a glass of whisky, which he drained quite quickly. They bought a second and invited him to follow them to more secluded spot on the beach. The three of them sat down in the shade of a copse of trees. They were completely hidden from view, but it would be enough for their plan.

As the guy, whose name was Isaac, kept drinking, with Kimmy going back to the bar twice, the girls began to touch his arms and his thighs before complimenting on his pecs and abs. All the attention was clearly going to his head. With the booze! At one point, late in the afternoon, he asked his question again "So, are you two lesbians?" Instead of replying, Kimmy leaned forward towards her sister and kissed her. As she does, Lily reached for her sister's large breasts and began caressing it. Isaac was flabbergasted by the sight and the sisters thought that he was one of those straight guys who enjoyed lesbian porn. As the sisters' hands became more and more adventurous, he exclaimed "Whoa!" and "Damn!" or "Shit!", his eyes wide open.

When Kimmy's hand slid right over Lilly's pussy, squeezing her flesh through the bikini, Isaac's jaw dropped. After that minutes long kiss, Kimmy pulled away from her sister's sweet mouth and said "So, to answer your question, no. We're not lesbians. We like cocks too much." Isaac stared at them dumbly, looking from one to the other, clearly confused.

Grinning, Lily said "The term you're looking for is 'bisexual', Isaac."

"Oh. Right!" he said, dumb confusion replaced by a dumb smile.

Lily, after briefly looking at Kimmy, said "In fact, we're going to let you in on a little secret. We're bisexual lovers, but we're sisters as well."

It took him a few seconds to register the meaning and to be shocked, and quite a few more to decide that it was a joke. As he was laughing, the sisters looked at each other, wondering if he was now too drunk. But to their surprise, Isaac read their expressions and shook his head. "Never worry girls. I'm not too drunk at all. And I'm more than ready to fuck you both. That is what you want, no?"

It was now Lily and Kimmy's turns to stare dumbly. A second later they both laughed out loud with him. "You knew?" Lily asked.

"Well, I hoped. Two gorgeous girls turn me down and then return and contrive to get me even drunker. Either you two were thieves or it was a sex thing. Or both. But I'll tell you right now, there's nothing to steal in my room."

Smiling, barely able to believe this turn of events, Lily said "In any case, we'd much prefer going to our own room. Is that ok?"

With that, Isaac stood up and gave them his hands to help them up. Once they were up, he looked at them both from head to toe. "I'm not so drunk as to be hallucinating, so... What did I do in a previous life to be this lucky? Nobody's going to believe me when I'll try to describe how sexy you both are."

"That's right," Kimmy said. "Nobody's going to believe you," she added with a wink to her sister.

Lily's heart was pounding as they climbed the stairs to their room, for many reasons. First it had been a long while since her last male partner. Second, it would be her first threesome with her sister. At least with a man as the third partner. But third, perhaps most importantly of all, she was going to fuck a guy with her cock!

There was an awkward moment after Isaac closed the doors behind him and they found themselves looking at each other in silence. With a crooked grin, Isaac said "Well, let me do the honors." He grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing a torso to match his ass. It was tight and well defined, but not because he was very lean. Instead, Isaac was powerfully built and the proportions of his pecs as well as the long abs beneath were remarkable.

With a look that made Lily think that this was not Isaac's first threesome with strangers, he had something of a wolfish gleam in his eyes, he hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his swim trunks. And just like that he was completely naked. Lily groaned when she saw the thick, already lengthening cock springing out of those trunks. That his thighs looked just as powerful as his torso did was a nice bonus.

Biting her lower lip, Lily glanced at her sister and then looked back at Isaac. Staring into his eyes, with a look that probably closely matched his own, Lily reach behind her and untied her bikini. The flimsy top fell away on its own and Isaac stared at Lily's breasts. Lazily, she then pulled on the strings on both her hips and let the bottom half of her bikini join the other one on the floor. "Gods!" Isaac whispered, eyes glued to the totally hairless pussy.

Next to Lily, her sister swished her hair behind her with a few tosses before gathering it with her two hands. Pulling her hair above her hair, she asked Lily to remove her bikini. With her arms above her head like this, her voluptuous breasts were enhanced beyond even their own natural beauty. When the loose bikini hung on her extended nipples, Kimmy giggled before making her breasts move from side to side until it fell. Isaac's jaw dropped at the same time as the bikini and his eyes darted from one of her magnificent breasts to the other.

Lily knelt next to her sister and grabbed one of the strings of Kimmy's bottom with her teeth. That grabbed Isaac's attention. Slowly, in short movements, she pulled the string until one side fell away. The spandex peeled off, almost revealing the bare pussy beneath. Moving on her knees, Lily kissed her way over the other side and repeated her little performance.

Kimmy's bottom fell as soon as Lily released the string. A glance backwards informed her of two things. First, Isaac's cock was rock hard by now. Second, his cock was very nice. She could already feel her pussy getting wet. But she wanted to tease him first. Kneeling right in front of Kimmy's pussy, she leaned forward and planted a kiss right above her sister's slit. Isaac groaned behind her.

Slowly, teasingly slowly, she moved lower, planting more kisses. As she felt the top of her sister's slit under her lips, her kisses turned wetter. Giggling and spasming above her, Kimmy placed her hand on her sister's head. Soon Lily's tongue was coated with Kimmy's juices. All of a sudden Lily saw Isaac's cock mere inches from her head. She turned to look at it and glanced up at him. "My, my, my... You don't waste much time, do you?"

"Well, darling, it was either that or taking your perfect little ass right there and then!" he growled.

To Isaac's surprise, Kimmy knelt before him, placing her mouth right next to his cock. "I'm not letting my sister have all the fun with this cock..."

"Christ!" Isaac exclaimed. "That sister roleplay thing is fucking hot!"

"Yeah, roleplay..." Lily drawled, her eyes glued to the beautiful cock in front of her. "So, what do you say, sweet sister, we each take a side?"

"Sure sis!" Kimmy replied, smiling and already flushed.

And so the two sisters, who actually were sisters unbeknownst to Isaac, each leaned towards his cock and kissed either side of its tip. With a hand on their head, Isaac pulled them closer and moaned as the two girls caressed his cock. In sync, they moved lower and lower on his shaft, coating the long cock with their saliva. After teasing his balls for a moment, they slid back up.

To their surprise, just as they were on his tip, Isaac pulled back and pressed their heads together, forcing them to kiss. The girls both laughed as they kissed and heard Isaac saying "Woah! That's so fucking hot!" Soon he pushed his cock right against their mouths and they let him slide back in. "Oh my gods this is so fucking good!"

"Enjoying seeing two sisters kissing like this? The taste of your cock still on their tongues?"

"Christ!" Isaac gasped.

Kimmy stood up and nodded to her sister. Lily shifted slightly and placed herself, still on her knees, directly in front of Isaac's cock. As she stood up, Kimmy said "Ready for the ride of your life Isaac?"

"Fuck ye—" he began, but stopped as he felt Lily's throat welcoming him until her nose was buried in his pubes.

Lily took his 6 or 7 inches easily, knowing that while he did have a big cock for a guy, she was used to so much more. She smiled, as much as she could, when he groaned. She then heard that groan being cut short. Looking up, she saw that Kimmy was now kissing him. While Isaac was clearly not a stranger to sexual trysts, Lily was convinced that they would top his list of most intense one-nighters. And it wasn't over. Not by a long shot.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,813 Followers
12