Playful Games of Josh and Stacie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie licked her lips in satisfaction. "I say we go all in," she said pushing all of her hard earned chips to the center. "Whoever wins this hand has tonight and one other night this week with full compliance from the loser. No resistance to anything that is asked, or our standard rule of doubling applies. Full, willing cooperation."

Josh was excited by the proposal. "You sure you want to do that after Saturday night?" he asked caringly.

"I want to do it especially after Saturday night," she said.

"OK," Josh said. "You are raising the stakes pretty high. There is no reneging. No holds barred. Full cooperation tonight and one other night this week.

"Deal," she said, shaking hands with him playfully.

Josh moved all of his chips to the center.

"Time to show your cards," she said.

Josh felt guilty enjoying the moment as much as he did. He watched her eyes as he dropped one card at a time in front of her. "King, ace of clubs, ace of diamonds, ace of spades and ace of hearts."

"Damn!" Stacie shouted admiringly. "That is a great hand. Who can beat four aces?"

Josh blushed as he gloated over the best hand he had ever had, played at the perfect moment. "Let's at least see what you have since you paid and will pay so much for it."

"A ten of hearts," she said. Josh beamed at the first card. It almost felt sad. Who can win with a ten of hearts? Stacie continued to reveal her cards one at a time, "a jack of hearts, a queen of hearts, a king of hearts."

Josh's heart began to sink. "Oh no," he said out loud. "You can't..." He couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence.

"Ace of hearts," she said. "A royal flush. Not many hands can beat a four of a kind, even four aces king high. But a royal flush does every time."

"No way!" Josh protested. "How do I get four aces and you get a royal flush in the same hand?" he asked. "This is so rigged," he said.

"You're not protesting are you? How could it be rigged?" Stacie asked with a devilish smile. "I suppose it's kind of like raking leaves," she added. "What matters is how the game ends."

Josh knew he had no argument. They played the game and she won. He would be the prize.

"Thursday night," she said.

"What's Thursday night?" he asked.

"It's when I will need your full cooperation," she said with a smile. "We have a date. More on that tomorrow. Tonight, you are mine.""

Stacie went to work on Wednesday with a smile on her face. She had at least two reasons for it, her night with Josh and her eagerness to let Julie know entertainment had been secured for her sister's bachelorette party.

"You're kidding me!" Julie shrieked. "That's awesome! How'd you do it? Where'd you find him?"

"Doesn't matter," Stacie said. "I'll just need to go along to make sure everything goes as arranged," she said.

"Even better!" Julie said. "It will be great to have you there for the party. Same arrangement with the dancer?"

"Absolutely," Stacie said. "He'll start by stripping, then entertaining. Anything exposed is fair game. Anything covered is off limits. I'll have one more surprise for you, but I'll wait to tell you to let that be part of the entertainment."

"I can't wait to tell my sister," she said. "I owe you big time Stacie," she said. "Name it and it's yours," she said.

"Again, careful what you promise," she said with a glance up and down Julie's body. "I will take you up on that."

"I hope you do," she said.

Thursday morning Josh and Stacie were enjoying a light breakfast together before heading out to work. "Tuesday night was amazing," Josh said.

"Yes it was," Stacie answered fondly.

"So what's our date tonight?" he asked curiously.

"You are the stripper and entertainment for the bachelorette party of the sister of a friend of mine," she answered nonchalantly.

Josh sprayed the small sip of coffee out of his mouth in surprise. "I'm what?" he asked.

"You're the stripper and entertainment for an hour at a bachelorette party tonight," she said. "I've got a sexy cowboy outfit for you to wear. I've dubbed you the Dong Ranger," she said.

"You are kidding me," he said shocked. He didn't know if he should laugh or be shocked.

"Nope, it's all arranged. There are a dozen women expecting us at 8:00 tonight. You are going to do a striptease down to a fancy new thong I bought for you. You might remember the package I mentioned that arrived last Saturday? Well, the package is for your package." Stacie smiled. She enjoyed watching Josh squirm at the news.

"You really are kidding me," he repeated in astonishment.

"It actually gets better. The guy they had backed out, so I felt badly for them and volunteered you. I said you'd be better than he would have been. He had promised to entertain them for the rest of the hour and that anything exposed is fair game for the women to touch. They are just not allowed to touch anything still covered. I said the least we could do is match that and add this little remote control."

"Remote control?"

"The lycra thong I have for you is so tight that your large dick will be forced into the small space for everyone to admire. It has a wonderful two and a half inch bullet vibrator built in that responds to this remote control. The reviews on it online were very good. Imagine the fun the ladies will have watching you dance."

"You are taking this to a new level," he said.

"Actually you did Saturday night. I'm just continuing the fun, and it will be fun."

Josh knew he had no way out.

"I wanted to let you know so you can use the day to anticipate the night and practice your dance moves. I want you to make me proud."

Thursday evening came quickly for Josh. When he got home, Stacie had a sexy cowboy costume laid out on the bed for him that included a shirt, a vest, cowboy boots, chaps, cowboy hat, an eye mask and the infamous vibrator-embedded thong.

"Want a scotch as you get dressed?" Stacie asked as she walked up from behind. He turned around and discovered her carrying a full glass of scotch. She was wearing a tiny indian squaw costume with moccasins.

"What's that?" he said.

"You like?" she asked. "Me play too," she said teasingly. I'm going with you to 'chaperone,' and to watch the fun. Time for you to get dressed Dong Ranger. You have a room full of drunk women waiting for their entertainment."

Stacie and Josh arrived promptly at the appointed time. Josh resigned himself to the task before him. Julie greeted them at the door. "You look sexy," she said to Stacie, "and so do you" she said to the masked stranger.

"Here's a CD for the show," Stacie informed, handing Julie the disk filled with music she prepared for the occasion.

"Follow me to the back." Julie led them to the large great room in the back of the house. Loud party music, the sounds of women laughing and the smell of alcohol filled the house. As they entered the room, they discovered many of the dozen women dancing with drinks in their hands. None were sober. They were wearing varying amounts of clothing, as a result of some of their earlier party games. Cheers erupted when the three walked into the room.

"Let me introduce you to my sister Nicole," she said.

Nicole was a tall 5'8" brunette. The bride is always most vulnerable when bachelorette party games are played. The earlier contests had left her with nothing on but panties. Her large white firm globes were exposed over her otherwise dark tan body.

"Nicole, this is..." Julie started.

"The Dong Ranger," Stacie finished. "He's here to entertain you and your friends tonight."

Nicole was plastered and impressed. "Nice to see you," she said putting her hand out to shake Josh's. "I can't wait to see more of you."

"Well, let's get this show going then," Stacie asserted eagerly. She had waited for this moment. Josh was still in disbelief of what Stacie was putting him up to.

Stacie used a loud voice to announce the night's entertainment to Nicole and her friends. "Ladies, this is none other than the Dong Ranger." The women cheered as they sized Josh up. "I am his trusty friend Tonto here to make sure nothing gets too out of hand, although I'm am not quite sure what that would be." The women cheered again. "The only ground rule for the Dong Ranger is anything exposed is fair game for you to touch and enjoy however you want. However, anything covered is off limits. That's the only thing off limits. This is your party. Any questions?"

"Anything uncovered is fair game with the Dong Ranger?" Natasha asked as she stood up from the couch wearing only bra and short skirt.

"Anything," Stacie reconfirmed.

Natasha unhooked the front closure to her bra, releasing her large ebony breasts. "Then these are fair game for the Dong Ranger!" she announced. She bent over and shook her ass toward Josh. "And this is fair game," she said as she slid her own thong down her legs.

Stacie realized this might get crazier than she anticipated. "One more thing," Stacie informed. "Built into the Dong's holster is a vibrator controlled by this remote control. Anybody interested in having it?"

The women cheered again, begging her for it. Julie was in disbelief for how her friend delivered. She owed Stacie even more than she realized. "It seems only right," Stacie continued "that the future bride should get to start with it, but let's make sure everyone enjoys what it can do." Stacie handed the small remote control to Nicole. "Hi-ho Silver!" she shouted, "let's start the music." Julie advanced the CD player to Stacie's disk. The striptease music blared through the house, beginning of course with the William Tell Overture.

Josh immediately got into the role. His strategy in life was to dive into moments completely. It is always far better to put yourself fully into something, than to be half-assed, disappointing everyone and embarrassing yourself. Besides, he loved to dance. He approached his striptease as if he were doing it for Stacie in the privacy of their bedroom. The only difference this time was he happened to be dancing for her in a room filled with other 12 drunk women.

Josh began to bump and grind, slowly removing his clothing, one item at a time. He couldn't help but be aroused by the encouragement of his scantily clad audience. His male ego kicked in, setting a personal goal to create a memory Nicole may take with her into her honeymoon bed. Stacie asked him to make her proud; He was determined to do so.

"Take it off! Take it off!" the women yelled. Women around the room took the liberty to get up close and personal to the Dong Ranger as he danced and disrobed in a way they couldn't have at a public show. Josh stretched the striptease out as long as he could to maintain the tension between the stripping and the teasing.

With a little more than a half an hour left to the commitment, Josh found himself wearing only his hat, eye mask and small lycra thong which did little to hide anything beneath. Women freely tested the ground rule by taking advantage of his bared body, licking and caressing his chest. Natasha was first, kissing him while taking a hold of his hands and pressing them against her large dark breasts. "Squeeze them," she said. "They are fair game."

Josh looked over at Stacie, uncomfortable with the command. Stacie realized his predicament. She announced an invitation and promise of her husband to these twelve women. She put him in this position. She couldn't back out now. She knew his love for her. Stacie gave an approving wink and a smile. "Do it baby," she said softly. "Whatever they want as long as it's not covered."

Natasha felt Josh's strong hands close around her large breasts. "Oh yes!" she yelled. "Harder," she said. She rubbed his chest with her hands and kissed his neck. Josh's hands kneaded her tits. The party turned a corner in that moment that took it to another level. Women took turns offering parts of their bared bodies to his touch. Stacie enjoyed watching Josh meet their demands while keeping his thong on. His thong buzzed with energy as the remote was handed from woman to woman around the room. Josh could feel it working its magic on his constrained dick. The energy in the party ramped up to fever levels. Women began fondling, caressing and kissing one another as others took turns with Josh.

Suddenly things intensified when Julie and Natasha pulled Nicole's panty down her long legs when she wasn't expecting it. Natasha smelled the soaked material before holding it up. "Someone is excited!" she announced. "Her panty is drenched! We have a bared pussy over here that needs some man attention before it gets married off. I think the Dong Ranger needs to do something about this."

Cheers and screams filled the room. "Lick it! Lick it!"

Nicole's head spun from the alcohol. She was aroused by all the activity in the room with her closest friends. Julie and Natasha laid her on her back across the top of the plush leather couch. Her long legs naturally spread on either side, one down the back of the couch, the other along the front cushion, resting her foot on the seat of the couch. Julie took hold of her hands, raised them over her head and held them together.

"OK Dong Ranger," Julie announced to the room as much as to Josh, "we have a damsel in distress with a bared pussy that needs to be rescued." The women around the room cheered again. "It needs to be licked to freedom."

Josh looked again at Stacie. Stacie nodded again with approval. "Do it," she said quietly, "do it like you are doing me."

Josh leaned over the end of the couch, spread Nicole's pussy lips wide in front of the horny suspense-filled onlookers, and unleashed his tongue on her wet cunt. Cheers and shouts of encouragement again filled the room.

Stacie lowered her fingers to her own love box as she watched Nicole succumb to Josh's masterful attention. Josh felt Natasha's relentless use of the remote, causing the vibrator to effectively stroke his dick in the captivity of his tight thong.

Josh focused his attention on Nicole's glistening cunt. It didn't take long before her ass started to tremor at the impending orgasm. "Oh shit, oh shit! You are good!" Josh's tongue pushed harder across the button of her clit, coaxing every drop of her cum toward a volcanic eruption. Shouts and cheers continued from every direction around them. "yes! Yes! YES!" Nicole shouted as her body rocked in ecstatic orgasm. "Don't stop! Don't stop!" Nicole pleaded. Josh obliged, lapping up her juices and determined to drain her.

Julie watched as Stacie fingered herself in lust. Nicole mesmerized the rest of the room. Julie smiled as she watched Stacie take herself in concert with Josh's masterful work on Nicole.

Nicole melted into the soft leather couch after the waves of orgasmic thunder subsided. Every woman in the room wanted a turn to experience the gift the Dong Ranger just gave the guest of honor.

Natasha continued her relentless use of the remote control. "Oh gawd," Josh said as he stood up from being bent over the couch to service Nicole. His face was still wet from the gushes of Nicole's cum. His hips bucked slightly as he felt his dick beginning to surrender to the vibrator's assault in a room filled with hungry, horny naked women, as his wife looked on. "Oh damn," he said as he instinctively looked down toward his waist, drawing all eyes in the room to his dick. His dick grew harder as the orgasm moved closer to climax. Natasha turned the remote dial to full intensity, keeping her thumb firmly pressed on the button. "Oh shit," he said. His dick continued to move and climb within the tight thong like a long snake desperate to be released into the wild. With no where to go, the Ranger's long dong burst through the top of the thong, in full view of the watching room. As the vibrations continued, his dick continued to grow as if being inflated.

Stacie realized she should have known there was no way the tiny vibrating thong could contain his impressive dick at full stature. The larger it grew and the more it throbbed, the soft lycra material was systematically lowered to uselessness.

"Oh gawd, I'm going to cum!" Josh announced almost involuntarily. The twelve women immediately gathered around Josh as if waiting for a geyser to blow.

Natasha handed the remote to Nicole. "You should do the honors," she said to her spent friend. Nicole held it up and pushed it one final time, launching a thick ribbon of cum from Josh's rocket as if on command.

"Aaauuuggghhhh!" Josh shouted as load after load poured from his cock. He bucked his hips in response, to the beat of the music. White streams of his man juices painted his stomach and dripped from his throbbing red dick.

"If I've ever seen anything exposed, this is it," Natasha said diving forward and engulfing his soaked dick in her mouth. Stacie couldn't believe what was happening as she watched the thick ebony lips consume her husband's cock before any chance for response. Woman after woman took turns, working together to bring him to three consecutive eruptions.

The Dong Ranger's trusty friend Tonto offered to drive her spent Kemosabe home. "Very impressive in there," she complemented genuinely.

"My goal was to make you proud," he said.

"You made me more than proud," she said. "You were amazing. When we get home, we're going for one more ride."

"I love you," he answered. "You never cease to rock my world."

They both laughed at another experience added to the book of their marital adventures. Long passionate kisses led to a quiet reprise of making love again in the quiet seclusion of their bedroom.