Playful Punishment

Story Info
She pushes boyfriend too far & gets her first spanking.
2.1k words
4.12
41.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, that's it," Javier growled and he lunged for Becca. Laughing, she tried to jump out of reach. She wasn't fast enough and he grabbed her arm, pulled her to his chest. "You know what this means, don't you?" he whispered, his voice seductive and ominous at the same time. "I did warn you not to push me..."

The smile faded from Becca's face and her eyes widened. "You wouldn't really-" she began but her words ended in a surprised yelp when he sat down on the bed and pulled her onto his lap. He tossed her over on her stomach and, using one arm to keep her steady, brought the other down hard against her bottom, without warning. "Ow!" Becca yelled when his open hand connected with her buttocks. "That hurt."

Her slacks softened the sting but it still made her flesh tingle. Again he brought his hand down and Becca bucked, kicking her legs to get free. Javier chortled and laid his hand on her buttocks that were already beginning to feel hot.

"Don't move," he said. "You'll only earn more." Becca didn't listen and continued to squirm. "Okay," Javier sighed. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

The hand that rested on her bottom moved, slipped beneath her stomach and his thigh, and undid the buttons of her pants. Before Becca realized what happened, the trousers were pulled down around her ankles, effectively immobilizing her legs.

"Hey!" she protested.

Javier stroked the back of her legs, starting at her calves, past her knees and up her thighs. His fingers slid along the edge of her panties, brushed against the crotch. A shiver ran along Becca's spine and she sighed, already forgetting her painful ass. Not for long though. Unexpectedly, he brought his hand down hard again, atop her panties. Becca squealed in surprise and pain.

"Hmm," Javier clucked, dissatisfied. With a quick motion, her panties followed her trousers and she lay naked from the waist down. Becca had never felt so exposed in her life. Blood was pounding in her ears, both from the fact that her head was hanging down, as from sheer embarrassment.

"Javier?" she tried uncertainly. Her only reply was another smack, this time on her bare skin. It resounded loudly in the room. A sob escaped her and she could feel the imprint of his hand and fingers on her bottom. She could also feel the glow spread inward and mingle with the familiar heat that was building low in her belly. To her horror, she realized she was getting wet with desire.

His hand touched her again and she twitched, anticipating the sting. But this time, the pain didn't come. Instead, he stroked her lightly, his fingers cool against the hot skin. He bent his head forward and blew a breath across her behind. The cool air touched the moistness between her legs and she shivered.

Javier chuckled again. With one finger he traced the red outline of his hand on her skin, followed the crack between her pale cheeks and pushed his hand between her legs. Becca moaned and involuntarily spread her legs, giving him better access. "I knew you would enjoy this," he whispered when his fingers came in contact with her warm opening. Teasingly, he slipped a finger in and out and Becca moaned again.

He prodded and stroked the folds of her womanhood, gentle at first, then quickening the pace until she thought she could no longer hold out. Soft growls escaped from her lips and Becca had stopped struggling to get free a long time ago.

Then, completely unannounced, he pulled his hand back and brought it down across her cheeks with a loud smack once again. It was so unexpected that Becca almost screamed. The pain from her tortured skin mingled with the ache in her groin until she no longer could discern which was which.

He flipped her over and laid her on her back on the bed. The sheets were cool against her skin. She looked up at him, eyes dark with unfulfilled desire. She was incapable of moving, held by his gaze.

Slowly, he pulled his belt through the loops of his pants and Becca's eyes widened in dismay. "What..." she began but he placed a finger against her lips.

"Do you trust me, Becca?" he asked softly.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Do you trust me enough to know I would never hurt you? Would never do anything that you don't want?"

"Yes," she breathed again, a little frightened and thoroughly aroused. She had no idea what he was aiming at.

"Okay," Javier said. "Now is the time to demonstrate that trust. And remember, you can always stop me. All you have to do is tell me and I'll stop right away with whatever I'm doing and I'll release you." While he was talking, he had brought her wrists together and wrapped the belt around them, tight but not painfully so. He lifted her arms over her head and tied the other end of the belt to the headboard of the bed. Becca tilted her head to look at her bonds. It was frightening and exhilarating at the same time, to surrender, to hand over control over her body so completely.

He looked down at her, smiling fondly and Becca no longer felt frightened. Yes, she did trust him. All that was left, was exhilaration.

He slipped his hand underneath her shirt and caressed her flat stomach. Becca shivered again. "Patience, mi querida," Javier said softly, "patience."

His hand slid out from the shirt, brushed against the soft down between her legs and trailed along her long limbs until he reached the pants that were still wrapped around her ankles. He pulled them off altogether and for a moment her legs were free.

Using her own belt on her left ankle and the pant legs on the right, he tied her securely to the bedposts. His gaze traveled across her body and a slow smile spread over his features. Becca swallowed. She was fully exposed to his view, immobilized by the bonds, rendered helpless. He could do whatever he pleased. Becca closed her eyes and took a deep, shuddering breath.

"Open your eyes," Javier commanded and she quickly obeyed. "I want to be able to see your eyes," he said. "You've no idea of the stories they tell." Becca blushed.

He got up off the bed and opened the window. Nonplussed, Becca followed him with her eyes. From outside, she could hear the sounds of a regular Sunday afternoon in Pacifica drift in. Children laughing, neighbors gossiping, the roar of a passing car. A sea breeze drifted in through the window and caressed her skin with its coolness, raising the small hairs on her arms.

Javier smiled when he returned. "Mi querida, you better keep quiet," he whispered mischievously. "Unless you want the neighbors to enjoy this along with you?" Her eyes widened in horror.

"Please..." she pleaded. He shook his head. It would be a struggle for her to keep quiet, to not cry out during their lovemaking.

She glared at Javier and tugged on her bonds but her dark look didn't faze him. "You're so beautiful when you're mad," he grinned. He leaned down until his lips brushed against her mouth in a gentle kiss, which quickly deepened when his tongue urged her lips to part. He bit her lower lip lightly, then let go and continued to kiss her on her chin, jaw, down her throat, nipping and sucking gently until he reached the top button of her shirt.

With slow movements he undid her blouse button by button, his lips never leaving her skin. Becca quivered beneath his touch. Finally, he pushed the blouse aside and exposed her small breasts to his view. Her nipples had hardened and stood proudly in the center of their little island of darker skin.

Javier hissed between his teeth. "You are the most beautiful woman on the planet," he told her softly, looking into her blue eyes.

He cupped her breasts in his hands, lightly stroking the skin with his thumbs, then rolled her nipples between his fingers. Pain and pleasure shot straight to the nerve centers in her brain and Becca moaned involuntarily. Her head whipped around at the open window and a laugh escaped Javier.

"How are you going to explain that?" he teased.

He bent down to suckle on her left nipple and Becca whimpered, trying hard to keep any further sounds of pleasure from escaping her. His mouth continued down her belly, nibbling on her skin, until he reached the soft, blond hairs that covered her womanhood.

Becca bucked her hips in a reflex when his tongue flicked across her clit and she bit her lips to suppress another moan. His mouth worked its magic on her, sucking and licking, tongue darting in and out of her moist opening until, once again, she was on the brink of orgasm. She was biting down hard, clamping her teeth together to keep quiet but when she felt her muscles begin to contract, she couldn't stop soft whimpers from coming out.

Just as she was about to go over the edge, Javier pulled back. She lifted her head to look at him, desperate and frustrated tears in her eyes. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. She could taste her own juices on his lips. "Be right back," he said and left the room.

Becca groaned in frustration. She was so close to her release, so close to the ultimate pleasure, and he had denied her a second time. She squirmed on the bed. With her hands and legs securely bound, lying on her back, there wasn't anything she could do but wait until he allowed her the relieve she craved so much. She glanced again at the open window, listening to the sounds that came in. She had to admit, there was certain naughtiness in having the window open. She imagined all those people passing by, the neighbors in their yards, totally unaware of what was happening a few feet over their heads.

She heard the door open and lifted her head from the pillow to see Javier come in. He had something in his hands but she couldn't make out what. "Sorry to keep you waiting," he said. "Had a phone call to make."

She glared at him. He had left her just shy of release, bound to the bed, to make a call?

He chortled. "I was kidding. I brought a few things to make this more... interesting." Becca didn't care about interesting. All she cared about was being allowed to find reprieve and get rid of that irritating itch between her legs.

His hand moved and Becca inhaled sharply when something cold and wet touched the inside of her thigh. He slid the object along her leg, creating ripples of goose bumps on her skin, until he reached the top. He pressed the ice-cube -it had to be an ice-cube, Becca decided- briefly against her clitoris. Not long enough to do harm, but long enough to make her moan and squirm around on the bed to escape the ache of its coldness.

Sliding the ice-cube across her stomach, he left a trail of cold water drops. Her nipples hardened even further, if that where possible, at the touch of the ice. He circled her right nipple until it throbbed with cold, then leaned down to close his mouth, so warm in contrast, around it, and sucked hard. "Oow!" Becca moaned, not caring any longer who might hear her.

Javier shifted and began to work on the other breast. She was writhing beneath his touch, desperate to get away and at the same time desperate for more. Once the small ice-cube had fully melted, his hand followed its wet path back down to the warm folds between her legs. His fingers slipped in, and back out, in a teasing slow rhythm.

"Please," Becca begged, her eyes closing again with the oncoming orgasm. "Please."

"Open your eyes," he told her firmly and she obeyed immediately, afraid he might deny her once more. "Look at me." Her eyes met his and she saw her passion reflected in their smoldering depths.

His fingers stroked her in earnest now, in and out in an increasing rhythm. Silently, Becca prayed he would finish this time.

Abruptly pressing his thumb against her clitoris and rubbing the sensitive nub, he did. Her hips bucked wildly, chafing her sore buttocks against the sheets, when she shuddered uncontrollably with the strongest, most violent orgasm she had ever experienced. "Ooooh! Yessss!" she cried, her eyes going out of focus and glazing over. Outside, on the street, people stopped and looked up at the open window.

-END-

Note: this story was originally a fanfic set in the Earth2 universe. I made a few changes to make it appropriate for a more general audience.