Playfulness & Punishment

Story Info
He plays with & punishes His slut.
3.8k words
3.92
84.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i get a call on my cell. It's Him and i answer quickly.

"Where are you slut?"

"i'm on my way now. i had to stay a couple of minutes late at work."

"You should have been here by now. You will be punished when you get home. Get here as fast as you can slut."

i tense and know He is upset. i dread getting home, but i don't waste any time. i unlock the door and it swings open swiftly, like He saw me coming. He grabs me, pulls me into the room, and slams the door behind me, pinning me against the back of the door.

"I've been waiting for you," He whispers in my ear.

I feel His hands grab both of my wrists and press them into the door above my head with His body weight. i'm instantly wet. He kisses me roughly, devouring my mouth with His, letting His tongue duel with mine and ending in biting my lip. i can feel He is rock hard as He leans His body into mine. His breathing is labored and thick with passion. He leans into my ear again and asks a question that sends tingles through my body instantly.

"Do you wish to be punished now or after we get back?"

i inhale sharply and know this is a loaded question. What i want never matters and He will do as He wishes, whether or not i agree.

i manage to squeak out "before," so that i can get it done and over with and enjoy the rest of the evening. His grip on my wrists gets almost painful as He pulls me down to my knees in front of Him. He tells me to pull out His cock and service Him immediately. i know that is my cue to do a good job. He has taught me how He likes to be sucked off and it is my only job to please Him. i pull open His zipper and knowing He doesn't wear underwear, His cock pops out stiff and pointing right at my face. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls so hard i think He may have ripped it out of my head and forces my mouth down over His cock.

"Take it all in your slut mouth," He demands.

i know that means He wants me to gag on His cock. i take His entire cock into my mouth to the point where it stops at the back of my throat. He's been working on my deep-throating, but it still is not easy for me. i feel Him force His dick further into my mouth, making me gag as He tells me to start swallowing. As expected, i do as i'm told and begin swallowing as His cock is forced deeper down my throat. My eyes instantly water and my gag reflex kicks in strong. i push against His force and bring my mouth up to the tip of His dick to breath.

He tells me almost angrily "that was weak, you'll have to do much better than that slut."

i'm panting for breath as he digs his fingers into my hair and forces me back down his shaft. He starts thrusting His cock deeper and deeper and as i gag and cough, He moans in satisfaction.

All of a sudden my hair feels like it's coming out by the roots as He hauls me to my feet. He tells me i will have plenty of time to continue that later. With His hands still wrapped in my hair He begins to drag me behind Him to the bedroom and i have no choice but to follow. Once through the door, He flings me onto the bed and as i whimper.

"Shut your whiney slut mouth."

I hear him rustling around and He returns to the bedside. In His hand is the paddle, my nemesis. i dread when He uses this instrument, as He only brings it out when He punishes me severely. It hurts worse than any other device that He uses to spank me when i misbehave.

i am commanded to lay in the center of the bed with my head by the pillows and feet by the end on my stomach. The butterflies are in full swing as He grabs the pillows off the bed.

"No need for you to be comfortable. You need not enjoy this."

I feel His hand reach down and raise my skirt above my ass to my waist. He does not allow me to wear underwear, so my naked ass is perfectly open to His punishment.

"Spread your legs as wide as they can stretch."

i do so immediately and know that His butt plug that i must wear constantly is now visible through my open legs. He tells me to start counting and i may yell and scream all i want, but He won't stop until He reaches 50. My brain is rattled, as He's never punished me this severely before. He's only ever gone to 25 with the paddle. i brace myself for impact when i feel the first extremely painful smack of the paddle on my white, silky ass cheek. i let out a screech as the pain rips through my entire body.

"One," i say.

The next thud comes quickly.

"Twwwwwo."

i'm not going to be able to sit for a week after this session. Slap.

"Three."

Slap.

"Four. Oooow," i say.

Crack.

"Five."

Then a pause. i can hear Him shifting His weight and i am completely unprepared for the swiftness and brutality of the next blow. Smack.

"Six. Oooohhhhh gggaaaawwwwdddd," i moan.

He continues to pummel my ass cheeks mercilessly. i feel the tears streaming down my face with the pain and i fall deeper and deeper into the place called sub-space. It seems my body can only take so much pain until it goes into a floating type space where i am almost detached from my physical body and float above myself. This is one of those times. i can hear my voice in my ears say "Fifty" and it stops. The pain. The torment. As i begin to return from my adventures in sub-space, the searing pain of my severely reddened ass become a reality and i burst into tears. I feel His weight on the bed and He begins to caress my battered ass cheeks with His hand try to sooth me. He lets me cry and continues to try to relax me.

"Breath my good slut. Deep breaths in and out. You did so well taking your punishment. Once you are alright, I have a surprise for you."

i start breathing deeply and i feel Him get off the bed and go into the other room. He returns and begins to squirt lotion on the ass cheeks He has punished so harshly. As he rubs each globe of my ass, i begin to relax and a familiar warmth begins to spread as He starts dipping his slippery fingers down my ass into the crevice and down to my pussy.

"You're sopping wet My slut. Your body tells Me that you enjoyed your punishment. Am I turning you into a pain slut, too?" I hear Him chuckle.

He gently begins to tug at my butt plug. As He pulls, i feel the round end of the butt plug trying to protrude from my tender asshole. He likes to see the plug come out slowly and stretch my anal ring. Once the largest part of the butt plug was released from the opening of my ass, He held it there to stretch my opening. I moan in both pleasure and pain as i feel my muscles start to give against His pressure. Eventually He lets it slowly exit.

"I'm going to allow you to go out tonight without your plug. Don't make me regret it."

i'm excited and shocked. He never allows me to be without a butt plug. Ever! A small voice in my head wonders if this may be a trap, but i ignore it. He asks if i'm ok to go out and i say i'd like to freshen up first if i may.

"Be quick."

i hurriedly get myself put back together, straightened out my light makeup, redid my hair, and made myself presentable. As i worked, i strangely felt empty, realizing that i had become accustomed to wearing a butt plug and having a feeling of fullness and discomfort. i know, however, that this will not last long and i'm certain that when we return, a plug will be returned to its place in my asshole.

i'm ready and He leads me out the door with His hand at the small of my back. He guides me to the car and opens the door for me. He's always been a gentleman. He climbs into the drivers seat and after fastening our seatbelts, tell me to unzip Him.

"You will suck my cock all the way to our destination."

This is not unfamiliar, as He loves road head. i lean over, unzip his pants, and His cock again springs up to meet my face. i love his cock. It is the perfect size for me. i begin the ritual as He pulls out of the drive. I feel His hand push my head deeper into His dick to get as far down my throat as it can go. The seatbelt and car is a bit limiting, however i've gotten used to the maneuvering necessary to make it work. i feel that same hand reach around and start to play with my asshole, now exposed as my skirt rises to lean over a suck cock. His fingers enter my asshole easily and He lets out a loud groan of pleasure. i'm not sure if it was because of my cock sucking or His fingers buried in my ass, but i don't care. i just love the sound of His pleasure. It seemed only like a couple of minutes as He put the car in park and told me to stop for now. He kissed me passionately before we exited the car, holding my face with one hand and using the other to pull me to Him by the back of my head. i love kissing Him. He kisses me so well, so thoroughly, so completely.

He opens the door and we are at a small restaurant with a bar. He leads me into the front room and the hostess asks if we have reservations. i turn to look at Him and He says yes. She tells Him we are a bit early and that we can have a drink at the bar while they get our table ready. Usually this would irritate Him, but tonight He seems pleased. He leads me to the bar and pulls out a tall bar stool with a small seat for me. I hear Him in a whisper

"Sit on the stool with your ass squarely in the center of the stool and lift your skirt as you sit."

I do so and feel the coolness of the wooden stool sooth my sore ass. The stool is a bit small and my ass cheeks hang over the edge of the seat a bit. On the other side of my stool is another gentleman sitting an arms reach away sipping on his drink. He pulls out the stool next to me and swings around so He is facing me. He swivels my stool so that i am facing Him with my back almost to the other man at the bar. He orders us drinks and starts to hold my hand and kiss the inside of my neck. He's being very playful and i'm enjoying it.

"Do you think the guy next to you can see your ass?"

i turn and He grabs my head and doesn't allow me to look. He takes my head and pulls it down a bit, forcing me to bend over so as not to fall off the stool, making sure that my ass is fully exposed now. i instantly turn bright red and He lets me up.

"You like it when I humiliate you, you little slut."

He's gazing deeply into my eyes with a flash of pure lust. As He stares at me, i feel Him shift and He gets up off His stool. He walks around me so that He is facing my back. i feel him start to rub my shoulders and work His hands down my back. One hand still rests on my shoulder, kneading it as He nibbles the inside of my neck again. Suddenly i feel something touch my anus. i flinch.

"I'm going to fuck your ass right here, right now."

i'm frozen. His cock instantly enters my asshole with no lube, preparation or warning and He starts to fuck my ass hard and fast. My anal muscles immediately clench, more from fear and the situation than pain. i am lost in the sensation of my ass being driven into, feeling the rawness and pain as it grinds in and out of my dry hole. i'm too scared to make a sound and hope that no one has noticed His public exploitation of my ass. i can tell the excitement of the moment, coupled with the double sessions of cock sucking, has lead Him to a quick orgasm. i feel Him pulse and explode deep in my anal cavity as He cums. Once He has emptied his seed in my asshole, He pulls out slowly and lowers my skirt. He quickly zipped up His fly and sat back down next to me as nothing had happened. i'm still frozen and don't dare look around. He leans in close.

"You are not to go to the restroom or clean yourself off. You will spend the evening with my cum in your ass and if you leave cum on your seat when you get up, you will lick it up."

i can already feel it starting to seep out of my ass and i shiver. He loves to see the small puddles i leave on my seat throughout the evening and watch me slurp up His cum.

Just as on queue, the hostess comes over and tells Him our table is ready. i look at Him and He doesn't move. i'm horrified and know what He is waiting for. i bend down and quickly lick the seat of the bar stool. i know the hostess is staring at me while i do this and i almost turn purple. He grasps my hand and leads me to where the hostess is waiting for us. Once seated, He orders our dinners, drinks, and settles back in His chair with a relaxed glow about Him. He holds my hand in His from across the table, tells me He has enjoyed Himself tonight and gives me a huge smile with a wink. my heart melts with His look of adoration. My pulse has finally slowed and it seems as though, if anyone noticed His play time with me, they have not shown it. We enjoy a leisurely dinner and He continues to have my drinks refilled, knowing full well He has banned me from using the restroom. He loves His total control over me, including my body functions. Usually even if i beg He never gives in until He is good and ready. i have learned to endure the painful sensation of needing to urinate with an overfull bladder and not being allowed to, however it never seems to get easier. By the time dessert comes my teeth are floating. He decides to add insult to injury by ordering us each a coffee with dessert. Once the check arrives, i am finding my predicament unbearable and feel as though i may wet myself. He notices me fidgeting in my seat.

"Stop squirming and sit still like a good girl," He says.

Signaling to me that He is ready to leave, He gets up and comes behind me to move my chair for me. He stands still, looking down at the chair seat. A flood of emotion washes over me as i remember my final duty before we can leave the restaurant. i look around, see that no one is looking (that i know of) and lick the chair clean. As i return to a standing position, i see almost everyone looking at me. All i can do to keep from running out of the room is hope that they think i dropped something.

He gets my coat and helps me put it on. Again, always the gentleman (in public). He leads me out of the restaurant with His hand on my back and gives the hostess a thank you. He holds the door as another couple enters and we exit. As we reach the car.

"Assume the position on the hood of the car."

i blush and quickly bend over the hood of the car and lift my skirt to my waist. He takes a place behind me and slaps my ass with His open palm in one hard, firm swipe. my knees buckle as the intense pain of tonight's punishment returns. He again spanks my other ass cheek with His open palm. The mixture of pain from the spanking, pain from my overfull bladder, and pain in my asshole from a dry anal fuck all mix to almost push me over my limit. i cry out in pain.

"You must learn how to take pain for Me to appreciate the pleasure i bestow on you. i want you to count the number of times my hand meets your ass out loud."

He begins His assault on my already tortured, red ass.

"Three," i say.

"Four."

"Five."

Tears have sprung uncontrollably as i am thrown into blinding, searing pain yet again.

"Sssssix." i'm barely able to squeak it out.

"Louder," He says.

"Seven."

i try to bellow it out with my exhale, but it only comes out as a mumble.

"Eight."

"Nine."

"Ten."

He stops, lowers my skirt, and pulls me up to standing. i am feeling so light headed that i lean all of my weight into Him. He leads me the passenger side of the car, opens the door, and helps me into the seat. He leans over me and buckles my seatbelt for me, knowing that i am in no shape at this moment to do much of anything. He gets into the drivers side of the car, leans over, and kisses me passionately.

"I do this for your benefit," He says. "The only way you will learn to be an obedient, properly trained anal submissive slut is for me to teach you."

He releases me and we head home. Once home, He leads me into the front door and helps me into the restroom. He says i am allowed to relieve myself, however i must do it standing up. He enjoys making me do this and He knows that i find it humiliating and degrading to be made to stand like a male. He has told me several times that He wants to be sure i understand my place as His submissive. As i stand over the toilet and allow myself the pleasure of release, i am hit with a wave of exhaustion. It has been an extremely physically challenging evening and it seems to be taking its toll on me. When He hears the stream of my pee slow, He appears in the doorway and tells me to use a washcloth and wash myself after i finish. i know now that my exhaustion will have to wait. He has other intentions for me.

i enter the bedroom where He is waiting, naked, sprawled on the bed. He is so amazingly sexy.

"Strip for me. Make it slow and erotic. I want to see you dance for me."

i have never done this for anyone and He knows how uncomfortable it makes me. He is putting my tolerance for humiliation to the ultimate test tonight. i slowly remove my blouse, button by button. i let it slowly drop off my shoulders and release it to the ground. Next, i unbutton my skirt, rocking it back and forth over my hips. i turn facing the opposite direction and bend over as i slide the skirt down over my ass, legs and down to the floor. i am completely naked now, as He does not allow underwear.

"Bring the large black rippled plug to Me," He commands.

i search through His goody drawer, find the butt plug He has requested, and rush to His side.

"Assume the position."

i lean over the bed, grab my ass cheeks in each hand, and spread my ass as wide open as i can. He moves His position from laying on the bed to kneeling over me, legs spread in front of me so that his cock dangled above my head. He reaches over my back and down to my spread ass. I hear no lube container and begin to clench my anal muscles. He places the tip of the large black butt plug on my pucker and begins to push. My asshole slowly begins to accept this object being forced into me, stretching painfully as it enters and is pushed deeper.

"You squirmed at dinner and made Me remind you not to move, so you do not get the luxury of lube for your asshole tonight, slut. Whatever is left from my cum will have to be enough."

My punishment continues as this large plug is forced over its first bulge into my opening and is being jammed harder to crest the second bulge. my sphincter muscle finally gives way completely and the plug is crushed fully into my asshole. He twists the dry butt plug painfully so the base is seated between my ass cheeks properly.

"You will wear this plug for the next 24 hours without removal, without lube, and without touching it. You will learn to please me every moment of every day. Because you did not completely please Me tonight, you will endure this lesson."

He tells me to crawl into bed and i do happily. To my disbelief, He pulls me to Him and rolls so that He is on top of me. He spreads my legs with His, licks His fingers, and coats my pussy with his saliva. He swiftly enters me and starts to fuck my pussy.

"You are so tight slut. Your pussy feels so good. Do you like it when Daddy fucks you like this?"

All i can do is moan an inaudible yes as He thrusts into my body, too tired and sore to obtain any enjoyment. He doesn't seem to mind as He continues to thrust into me roughly until He is ready to cum. He releases His load into me in several long, pulsing spasms. He rolls over and lets out a satisfied sigh. He kisses me, spoons me, and tells me to rest. Sleep will come easy after such an exhausting day.