Playing a Game with a Shy Girl

Story Info
Sometimes if you play with a girl, she can get you.
3.9k words
3.69
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
surfguy
surfguy
7 Followers

I always like to do sports activities - from biking, training or skating.

That's why my body looks pretty good. Flat stomach, strong shoulders, and rounded small butt. Of course, I always enjoyed when people looked at my body, for example at the beach.

I always wanted to try surf. As there was not possible in my country, I decided to move to the ocean for the summer. I rented a room in the apartment where another room was also for rent.

The owner told me that people were renting a place for a night or two. That's the way it was. Individuals or couples went there. We met in the kitchen or the living room. The apartment was situated as follows: the first room was opposite the entrance door of the apartment, following the corridor followed by my place and then the flat started to be divided into a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. The apartment also had a terrace available from the kitchen where the laundry was dried. There was a window from my place on this terrace.

About two weeks later, a couple came to the apartment. The woman looked for something over 25; she had a bit of curve. Her husband looked older for at least ten years, had a slight overweight and did not look very attractive.

During my cooking, Nesrin, what was the girl from that couple, came to the kitchen. She told me that they had come from Turkey and that her husband would go to work for two days so she would be there alone. She had been with her husband since the age of 18 and that her family had chosen him. She did not even have anyone else. But she also appeared to be shy and believing in God.

The next day her husband left, and she was alone, and we had nothing to do, so I called her for a walk on the beach. As we walked, there was a stronger wave that splashed on my sweatpants. I asked her if I could put them down. I forgot, but I wear a boxer with a pushup effect. When I took off my pants, I noticed that she was looking at my big bulge for a while. It was precisely the moment I got excited, which meant that my bulge was getting even bigger and she was very unobtrusively looking at it occasionally. At one such moment, I grabbed my bulge, pulled up and let it shake.

"Do you want to go swim?"

"I do not have swimsuits," she said.

"I don't mind."

She just laughed. After returning home, I did not even think of dressing up. We had some glasses of wine, and we were slowly getting tired. I wanted to be nice so I said:

"If you would like to watch some movie in the bed I can borrow you some. Just come to my room."

"That would be great. Thank you."

Then I went to the room, got undress, lay down on the bed and covered with a thin blanket. I watched the ceiling thinking on our time on the beach and had a hard erection. Slowly, I wanted to start jerking off when something happened that made that evening much better. Nesrin opened the door, without a knocking, and entered. My bed was directly opposite the door. Because I have a relatively large penis, the hard outline of it and also my full balls was seen very well from below the sheet. It was confirmed by her look, which for a moment stopped at my crotch. We both stayed a little in shock.

When she looked at me, she remembered why she came and said:

"Do you have that movie for me?"

My shock turned to great excitement. I said:

"Of course. Just give me a second."

I knew I had it on a disk that was on the table around one meter away from the bed. I could tell her to bring it to bring it, but my horniness and excitement were stronger at that moment. At the same time, I understood that she also did not leave and waited for what was going to happen. Even though she knew that my hard cock was naked under the blanket. My penis even moved a few times from the excitement.

I sat down on the bed, held my blanket in my crotch and got up. I was facing her, and by the side, I walked two steps to the table. It was the first time she has seen my body. I tried to keep my blanket on my hard penis. At the table, I turned with my ass fronting to her and began to look for the disk. I allowed her to look at my ass for a minute. I heard as she swallowed.

At the table, I could not find my drive. I remembered that I left it in my backpack, but it was under the window on the other side of the room, where I would not come with the blanket. I looked around to find something I could use to cover myself. I only found my little speedo swimsuit. I let fall the sheet, covered myself with them, turned around and walked to the window side of the room. I had to pass next to her. Her face looked embarrassed, trying not to look at me, but I know that only until I looked at her. I took my disk and went back to her, and as I was - trying to cover my erection with that small swimsuits, I handed it to her. But when she watched down to the drive, she stopped. I also looked and found that I did not completely cover the head of the penis. She picked it up, said thanks, tried to smile and went away.

I was so horny that I cum just a few seconds after she left my room. I was a little embarrassed to see if I did not cross the bounds. I went to sleep as naked as I was and I left the sheet on the ground.

In the morning, I was confident that it did not matter, just the opposite. When I started to wake up, I lay on my belly with the face to the window. With half-closed eyes, I was overwhelmed by the fact that she was standing on the terrace and looking into my room. When I started moving, she began to put in the towels and left. It meant the only thing - she wanted to see more.

I put on myself only a very short pajamas shorts, almost crawling out my cock and at the same time tuck in my ass, so they showed its outline perfectly. I went out to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Nesrin was there too.

"How was the movie?"

"Yea.. I enjoyed it. Maybe could I come tonight for another one?"

I just smiled.

"Sure, I will prepare something for you."

"Thank you. I am going to store. Would you like to bring something?"

"No, I have everything."

She left the kitchen, and after a while, I heard the door bang. I noticed, however, that she forgot her wallet in the kitchen. I looked out of the window to see how far she was to take it to her when I saw she was something looking and when she did not find it turned around and started coming back. It occurred to me then that I had an excellent opportunity to get something special for her.

I went back to the room, left the door open, put my headphones in my ear to make it look like I did not hear that she came back and I stripped off. I jerk off a bit my penis to make it stand a little forward, and I stayed in position with angled that I could not see the corridor, and she had a good look at my ass and a bit of penis. I took my phone to make it look like I was somewhat busy. The door opens, and I hear as she walked around my room. She must have noticed that the door was open because she slowed down. When she walked around, she nearly stopped, and I heard her say, "Oh my God!"

After she passed, I got a crazy idea. I was so nervous about it but then I decided to go to the bathroom completely naked and so met her when she will come back from the kitchen. I got my dick a bit longer, so it was at least 15cm but still just semi-erected. The moment I heard she was coming back from the kitchen I went out of the room. Very slow, so she had the opportunity to see my hand with a mobile phone and a little lower my cock, which was still growing. She stumbled, and I was still looking at my cell phone, and I played that I don't know she was there. When I just approached her for 1 step, and could not play anymore, I looked at her. She was looking at my semi erected penis with an open mouth. She noticed that I was looking at her. I stood up with the surprised face at all, taking hands on the crotch and I said:

"OOOu, sorry. I thought I was here alone."

I went to the bathroom. In a moment I heard, as the doorway flapped again. I felt great. She was entirely out of me. She, even so, saw my almost full erected penis!

I was so horny and I wanted more. I wanted to jerk off and cum just in front of her or at least to allow her watching me during that. But I had no idea how to make it look like an accident. Even though I knew we wanted it both of us. Her husband was supposed to return the next day, so there was little time left.

We did not see until the evening. All the time I was thinking about the opportunity to borrow her the film. About eight o'clock I heard the door open again, but this time I heard two female voices. I think she brought a friend. I was in my room at that time, and I was doing a few pushups and sit-ups. Someone knocked on the door. It was Nesrin with her friend Nancy. She introduced me to her and said she would stay there tonight, and whether she could come to borrow the film with a little smile. I said sure, and I closed the door. After that, I heard they were giggling.

So what now? I couldn't wait to her naked with an erection because it would be too noticeable. I began to feel that the plan would not work. I went to shower, I prepared a movie, but they did not come. The tiredness came to me slowly, so I turned off the light and decided to go to sleep - naked, as always. When I almost fell asleep, the door opened. I was lying down with my ass up, so I did not see who came. In that girl's voice said:

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but Nesrin sent me for the movie."

She was her friend! And I was lying naked there, and she was looking at my ass and balls without the slightest problem. It immediately wakes me up. I turned around and tried to hide a little. I was a bit confused, but I told her that yes, and that I have prepared it for them. She told me that I had a great body and a bum and that I do not have to be shy. I think I started to blush a bit. So I stood up as I was - naked, and covered myself with a pillow. I took the disk and gave it to her. When I handed it to her, she asked me if I know how to set the player in the living room. I started to explain it, but something unexpected happened. She twisted her eyes, grabbed my second hand holding my pillow on my crotch, and began to drag me. She said something like:

"It will be easier if you do it yourself."

But the pillow falls, so I found myself naked in the living room before Nesrin. I saw on Nesrin she was in shock just like me. Nancy handed me the disk and said:

"Set it up."

I guess I would normally run away, but I liked what's was going on there. I covered my crotch with hand and went to set up player. I kneel and bend over a little bit. After that, I stopped holding my dick, and it falls so they could see how my balls and penis hang out between my legs. I heard like someone took a photo. You can imagine that my penis was no longer pointing down, but I was hard as a rock. Until I had worked with playing that movie it was okay but what then. So I tried to watch a movie like that and talks to them like nothing special is happing. I think Nancy lost patience because she came to me, grabbed my hands and I had to wake up and follow her. Now with my hard dick - in front of them. She looked at it and began:

"Nesrin told me that it was a matter of seeing your body, your round ass, and even your huge penis."

She looked at it, smiled, and after a moment she continued:

"As she is from where she is and has her older husband, she has never been able to see some nice guy. And as she leaves in a few hours and you will never see her again, I got the idea of helping and persuading you to allow her to use what you have."

She caught mine balls and said,

"Are you going to do it?"

I got a solid erection. What it could mean "allow her to use me"? I thought it could be a fucking good night. So I said:

"Okay, I'm yours."

She added that Nesrin could not have sex with me and I can not see her naked because of her religion.

Nesrin was sitting on the couch and stared at my 21 cm long penis. Nancy grabbed my hand and brought me to the couch, so my cock was only a few centuries from Nesrin's face. I saw her fighting with herself as if she was doing something very evil and sinful. Nancy had to see it too because she said,

"You have a beautiful 22-year-old boy who's here only for you tonight. Take him!"

She stretched out her hand and touched my chest, slowly sliding through the contours of my muscles to the abs that she was enjoying a lot. I was throbbed with excitement, and I could not wait when she touch my dick. And then it happened. Her fingers touch the head of my penis. She moved her fingers from the head down, down the veins in which blood flowed to the testicles. Nancy added:

"It looks better when it does not have 13cm as has your husband, right?"

and then asked me to turn around. She called her to grab my ass tightly to feel its hardness. Nesrin began to feel more comfortable because she slaps me. Nancy laughed and said,

"Just slowly, we'll still enjoy this ass. Today is a great demand for such a nice ass. You'll see why."

I did not know what she meant, but I did not mind because I was very horny. Nancy pulled her bag from behind of the couch, scratched inside it for a moment and then picked a meter. She asked me to start jerking and got to the maximum size that I managed almost immediately. Nesrin then started measuring it. She put it to the root and dragged it to the head. There was already some precum. She was intrigued by it and began to rush her finger around my head, which made me feel so great, that I almost could not stand. Nancy began talking again:

"Since Adam is almost without hair, unlike your man, let's see that his penis is by far not only the 21cm you measured... Adam, climb on the couch, lean forward and kick your legs."

When I did so, they moved behind me and began to look at my butt and anal hole. Nancy pointed it out between the hole and the testicles, pointing to the fact that it was still a penis and that she can feel it as well. Nesrin put her fingers just there and pressed. I was instructed to make it move. I did, and it had to work because Nesrin giggled. But the discovery of my penis has not ended. Nancy went on to continue. She touches on my anus and informs Nancy that inside is a male G point. I was getting a little nervous about where it all was going on. She continued:

"Fortunately, it is available, and I think you know how to get to it. It will take some of your work."

After that words, I felt finger touching my hole starting move. I was surprised to find out, but I started feeling very comfortable. Then they change. It was a great feeling. I think I've begun to sigh. Nancy said again:

"Adam would enjoy it even more if you used your tongue. I know it seems too much, but his ass gets very tasty actually. And we will need him for tonight very relaxed."

In a moment I felt a warm breath at my ass and then something incredibly great. Nesrin licked my hole with tongue. It was soooo fucking good. She even occasionally started move at the testicle and slowly moved to the hole. For a while, I felt as if I started cumming. After a moment she stopped and walked away. Nancy points out that she relaxed me a lot because my ass hole began to be open a little bit. She said to me,

"You know how I told you could not see her naked. I have to bind your eyes now."

When she did, she began to pull out something from the bag and then said

"Put this down and fasten it like this around the belt. This part put inside you."

They were doing something for a while and then she continued:

"The more and faster you will fuck him the stronger the impulses and the vibrations you will get. Logical."

Nesrin was worried:

"Don't you think it's too big? How can he handle it?"

I got a bit nervous, but Nancy replied that, of course, she must only be slow. And then someone slaps my ass. In a moment, I felt that something they were brushing around my anal and then even inside — probably some kind of oil. But I have to say that I enjoyed it. Until I felt the pressure on my ass that started to grow. Nancy told me to relax, so I did. And at that moment, I felt that something was entering into me. It was an extraordinary feeling, but I have to say I was enjoying it. The thing was slowly getting deeper. Nancy asked her whether she felt the vibration in her vagina, for what she said:

"oooh, yes."

It was beginning to feel like it was in my stomach when she stopped. She was completely inside me. Nancy added

"So let's start slowly and rhythmically, then make it quicker as you will like it. Enjoy it same as your husband enjoy you. Without questions. Like if he is just a whore.."

Yes, Nesrin started to fuck me. That shy girl. She even caught my ass and then my chest and penis that was tough as never before. It was amazing. She also moan, so she had to enjoy it too. I wanted to masturbate, but Nancy stopped me. I had to hold on for a while. Then I was asked to lie on my back and put my legs up. She approached me and pushed the dildo all over my ass. It was so intense I did not even know if it was pain or pleasure. But I got super hard, and all my muscles were so tense. Then Nesrin paused for a moment, and she began to touch again over my chest and 6-pack for what she said something like "oh my god." Then she continues to fuck me again. After a moment, she began to sigh more strongly. Nancy allowed me to masturbate. I caught my penis that was harder than I remember and I begin. After a while, I felt I will cum. I began to press all my muscles, including the butt, which probably made even more intense vibrations in her device, because she started to sigh very loud and in that it came - an explosion. I started to cumming so intense that I felt the hot sperm fall into my face. She had to get the orgasm in the same moment, judging by her sounds and the way she caught me hard behind my ass. I felt like I could not stop cumming. Nancy just said

"whooooooou, man!"

When I was finally empty, the dildo was still inside me, and my body was shaking. Nesrin caught her breath, and after a while, she said that it was the best she had ever experienced and understood today's modern women and why are Nancy's parties so famous. Then the dildo pulled out of me, and she left the room.

Nancy came up behind me and gave me a scarf out of my eyes. I could not see for a while. When I looked at myself and then around me, I could see my semen was everywhere. I saw how she had taken the little ballet and started collecting my sperm inside it. When she noticed that she was watching what she was doing, she just added that it was for Nesrin's.

I got up and walked to the shower. I wanted to close the door, but Nancy stopped me that the evening had not finished.

"When you take a shower, please bring us popcorn. Of course naked."

So I went back to them, watching the movie with them. They played some more games with me like counting how many pushups I can do. Occasionally they slap my ass. When we were all tired, Nancy said good-bye and handed me the paper with her number.

The next morning I woke up to a man's voice. I went out and saw Nasrin and her husband were leaving. So I went to say goodbye. As they left, she caught me behind my ass, closed her eyes, and walked away. I've never heard of her anymore.

At breakfast, I was thinking about what happened last night. About women and if they are looking also on the street on my ass and they want to fuck it. After that, I sent Nancy message. She replied

"Nice morning. Would you like to come to my place tomorrow night? There will be couple of ladies, and you can be our main attraction :P"

I felt my crotch started growing up so I asked for an address.

surfguy
surfguy
7 Followers