Playing Around at Paul's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,031 Followers

Mitch stood up and slowly and quietly stepped behind her. He then lifted her skirt, and gave her a hard spank. Mia promptly got up, turned to face him, and pushed him backwards. She pushed him again, and didn't stop until he was on the buffalo skin rug. She then sat him down and circled him like a predator. Mia can stand up for herself, and knows how to tell a guy off when he's being too pushy. But without a word, she grabbed his broad shoulders and pulled the big guy onto his back. He didn't resist, and then she threw her leg over his body, straddling his chest and arms. It appeared she had him pinned, but it also appeared like mighty Mitch could just sit up and affectively toss her off.

"What is it about you that's so cute?" She poked his cheek. "It's gotta be those dimples." She then began to tickle him in little bursts.

"Don't do it."

"You don't have a choice, do you?"

He did, and up he went and off she flew. He then pinned her arms and sat on her naked chest.

"Shit! No Mitch don't! I'm totally ticklish! You'll totally make me scream!"

He magically produced a condom from his pants pocket. "Don't worry, this ain't gonna tickle. Here, hold it for a sec." He slipped the package between her teeth. He then stood up and dropped his shorts, while she got up on her elbows and took the condom from her mouth. Mitch towered over her supine body, his cock free and pointing towards her sex like a divining-rod. He dropped to his knees and pulled her short navy-blue skirt down as she lifted her ass. Her undies quickly followed. They were both completely naked as he slowly lay down on top of her, kissing impulsively the instant their lips met. Her arms draped around his neck and he caressed her thigh. After a few minutes of making out, he rolled onto his left side, semi-privately put on the condom, and rolled back. He then raised her legs slightly and moved forward, slipping into Mia.

They quickly gained a steady rhythm, with the firelight tracing their dancing forms. His hand climbed up to her knee, pushing it forwards, towards her chest. Moving his pelvis forward with her knee and his torso upright, he spread her wider, and quickened his thrusts. "You missed my cock, didn't you?"

"I won't lie, but it's the only thing I missed."

"Always gotta be the stone cold queen, huh?"

They inched their way towards animalistic with pleasure laced groans. I hadn't expected Mitch to be a part of this, and I probably would've been upset about it, except I'd grown unbelievably hard watching them. They were lovers in the past, and I knew she had been genuinely hot for the guy, and no doubt enjoyed herself now. I had to take a step back when I saw my breath beginning to fog the window.

She arched her back and rolled her head, her hips gyrating with increased desperation. Mitch followed their lead, answering her relentless hips with firm bursts of formidable strength. Orgasmic power rocked Mia and ravaged her face and posture.

She then pushed him off and climbed on top. The fire perfectly lit her face, tits and her entire front side, and fell into shadow where their pubic areas met. It artistically revealed her body and face like a model in a fashion mag. Sweat beaded up on her forehead and chest, twinkling in unison with the flickering flames. The moment was so artistically perfect, I could almost imagine words scrolling up beside them, listing the songs included on the Acoustic Guitar for Lovers compilation.

She rode Mitch harder, until the magic moment quickly crept up on him. And as Mia's big play toy prepared to pop off inside her, she too came like wild animal.

After the fireworks settled down, she leaned forward to cuddle with him, but allowed his whopping cock to slowly soften inside her––keeping it all to herself for as long as she possibly could.

When her eyes opened, Paul stood over her, naked and holding out his hand. She took it, and was led to the Lazy-Boy, where he sat down and pulled her onto his lap. Full on penetration was almost instant, and they wasted no time rocking the Lazy-Boy. As their love making continued, all the subtle noises climbed up in intensity––the mussing of hair, skin brushing against leather, wet skin on wet skin, and Mia's faint sweet moans. Her speaking voice is seductively low and breathy, like someone has cranked up the volume on a whisper––and her moaning the exact opposite, like she's singing at whisper level, a soft and pleasant sound that travels deep into my bones.

She leaned all the way back as Paul continued to rock his hips powerfully. She now faced the window where I hid, and arched backwards off his lap with her head upside-down and on the floor, I was reminded of a cowboy on a bucking bronco, who'd snapped so far back his head smacked the horse's ass. And while practically staring right at me, demur excitement tugged at her brows, her lower lip quivered, and her pink hair mopped about the floor.

When she pulled herself back up, the big looping curls tumbled in front of her face and into Paul's. He did the honors of pushing them back behind her ears.

Soon she began to raise her hips up and down and grind them forwards and back. Paul was feeling like a champ. He grunted once and then didn't breathe, placing a hand on Mia's ass and slowing her down. She stopped completely, and they hugged.

He whispered something into her ear, and then forced her knees onto the arm rest, spreading her legs wider and plumping out her ass, full and taut. He then stripped off the condom, and poked a saliva covered finger into her butt. "I'm totally clean, and I gotta do this au naturel, is that OK?" She smiled, and then reached behind herself to gingerly guide his cock towards the Killer Kind Bud. Her eyelids grew heavy, leaving just a stroke of green under the closing lid, and she crackled, "Don't move! I gotta get used to you."

"Take all the time you need."

She didn't need much, and soon Paul had exactly what he'd wanted, he was ass-fucking Mia. With her knees on the Lazy-Boy armrests, he gripped her creamy ass cheeks so tight they glowed red, and drove her bottom up and down on his rock hard pole. "Oh jeeze, Mia. Mitch didn't lie, you got some ass on you."

Her tone ass landed with a solid thud on his thighs, over and over again, as his huge engorged cock disappeared inside it each and every time. Part of me was disappointed to see Paul finally driving anal on Mia. Only because he had the bullshit notion he was entitled to it, and I secretly enjoyed lording it over him. But every thud of her ass announced the spoiled brat was at last indulging in my prized treasure, and Mia was just giving it away, taking his big cock deep and dutifully.

He let go of one cheek to squeeze her perfect, teacup bosom, and then mouthed it with urgent fervor––like it contained the elixir of life and he meant to drink Mia's tit dry. He spanked her hard and lifted her off, his cock popping out and revealing the tunnel it made inside her. Taking a moment to position her in front of the Lazy-Boy, with her head resting on the seat, he kneeled behind her, and spit several times into her tunnel. His cock then took a quick plunge into her pussy, for more of the au naturel lube, and only then submerged into her asshole again. He fucked like that for several minutes, as she rolled her head across the leather seat and girlishly murmured how wonderful it felt.

His attention sharply focused only on the penetration, truly fascinated by his dick busting in and out of her snug buttery burrow. He brought his feet forward, squatting over her, and angled her down, with her head against the floor and her ass sticking upwards. Being folded at the waist gave her a big stout ass, which she needed, because Paul wasn't just thrusting into her anymore––from this position his dick had a downwards path, and that meant the weight of his body was being dropped onto Mia's bum, forcing her cheeks to bulge outwards upon impact with an incredibly loud smack, and to hammer all eight-and-half, fat inches completely inside. Mia grunted each time he landed on her, which only inflamed his malicious assault.

"Oh god, Paul, you're really giving me one."

Veins had appeared at his temples, and he could barely speak. "Ooo fuck, I really am." He moved a little to the left, and began spanking her ass cheeks hard. "Shit, I'd love to give Presley's some of this." I could see his legs straining to keep up the bombardment, and then he palmed her ass cheeks and began pushing off her with the assistance of his hairy arms. Sweat poured down his face, turning him into a glistening lunatic. "I so need to fuck Presley like a whore, just one time."

Was that what he was doing right in front of Mitch, and with me watching from outside, fucking Mia like a whore?

Swatting Mia's side, he rolled her forwards and lifted by her waist. Her shoulders settled on the ground with her back against the chair, and her knees swung back alongside her head. Now he had her ass in the air, where he could work it without squatting. He spit several times on his finger, and dug them into her butt. Then he was in, standing over her and banging straight down into her chastised chasm. There was no question about this new position––Paul was absolutely banging her like a whore, which left me crushed but also jacking-off like mad.

I'd forgotten about Mitch until he spoke up. "Whoa man, Devin's way tripping if he wakes up to you totally spelunking in his Kind Bud like that." Neither Paul nor Mia had it in them to laugh at the moment––in fact, I doubt they even heard him.

Paul squeezed the base of his shaft, pushed deep inside her and then shook it around. "This is how I'd like punish Presley's pretentious asshole––right here, like this." Instead of cherishing my priceless Lamborghini as I do, Paul performed a rigmarole of grueling tests, like one would a cheap rental car. Business law had created an even bigger self-centered monster, for him to blatantly bang my wife so voraciously.

"Know what I'd really like to do? Dick dive on her!" He pulled out, leaving her wide open, and then punched his cock back in. He repeated the move several times, with Mia gulping every time his cock hit bottom and his knuckle struck her perineum. "Oh yeah, right like this, dick diving in a whore's ass." Preasly had left a serious dark demon inside him, but Mia, finding herself in the blitzkrieg of this marauding, ass-hungry oppressor, only materialized stronger, and certainly showed no signs of needing help. He added spit to the mix as his cock came out, and soon his cock slipped in with such ease it enabled him to increase the speed. Mia's body recoiled so badly that he had to hold her steady with his free hand. "Oh fuck. Look at that asshole. Look how hollowed out I got it." Then he stopped for a moment, his dick lodged in to the maximum, and slowly pulled out. "Oh shit, Mitch, you hear that?" Of course Mitch heard, because I heard from clear outside. As his au naturel lubed up dick slid in and out, it made a surprisingly, lurid, wet sound. "That's her ass talking, man, and it's telling me how much she likes my dick. Mmmm, oh yeah, that's a whore's ass alright––just begging for dick."

"Dude, what you're doing now would totally kill Presley."

Paul then looked down at Mia's face, her chin pressed against her chest and her sweaty pink curls splashed about her forehead and over her left eye. She breathed heavy through clenched teeth, but her right eye stared intensely back up at him. His mission to crush some ass slipped from the forefront of his mind, as their engaged eyes spoke in a way words could not. Her feistiness pit against his domineering arrogance was always the cause of some tension. As good of friends as we'd been, I knew if the two of them spent a week in the cabin alone they'd end up killing each other. But now they were face to face and fucking, and their firecracker chemistry exploded between them.

"I almost forgot about you down there, Mia."

She rolled her eyes and halfway smiled.

"Wow, I think I became someone else for a minute there. You OK?"

Her rosy cheeks lifted into a smug smile. "I've had Mitch. You're small potatoes compared to him."

She meant to push his button and she did. "Is that right?" He put a finger into her snatch and pulled it out dripping wet. "Look at that. You like this, don't you? You like having your ass punished! I can't give you enough, can I?" He sucked her juice from his finger and then poked it in again. Both of her holes were then fucked in unison, as she squealed delightfully from below and gasped for air. He leaned over and reached down to feed her the juice off his fingers. "Taste that? My cock is making you so wet, little Mia. And you can't stand it, can you? You can't stand that a male chauvinist prick like me gets you so sopping wet."

As the fucking resumed, their eyes remained locked, like two boxers in a ring. He spanked her ass, spread her legs like a wishbone, and gave her everything he had. And although her body squirmed and her breathing stuttered through an orgasm, she continued to defiantly stare him down. When it came to sex, Mia was into a little humiliation, I knew that, but it was near heart stopping to see it that roughly dished-out by another man.

"You have a serious slut side, Mia. I'm owning your asshole like a whore's, and the harder I fuck, the harder you seem to come." He pulled his dripping fingers out of her snatch and wiped them on her thigh. It was no longer about playing Connoisseur to the Killer Kind Bud or a Presley grudge fuck fantasy, Paul now put the feisty little Mia in her place with an extremely hard, balls-to-wall bang session––something I'm sure he'd longed to do from the very first day the outspoken hottie stepped into his life. He then knelt behind her, pried open her loose butthole with his fingers, and spat several times into her rectum. He'd been working over her ass for almost thirty minutes, and appeared to be preparing for another half-hour. I have to admit, I was incredibly impressed by both their stamina.

Barely audible, Mia incited, "I want you to come in my mouth."

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me."

"Say it again."

In a pseudo porn-star's voice, she repeated it louder, "I want you to fucking come in my mouth."

He stood up. "Let me get in two last dick dives, and then it's all yours, baby." He then punched his eight-and-half inches into her freshly lubed butt, and yanked it right back out. He maintained eye contact and practically bounced her off the floor by shoving it in so hard. His 'two last dick dives' turned out to be more like two-hundred––he just couldn't stop butt bludgeoning her. I watched in disbelief as he smacked into her over and over like some hydraulic powered machine. She finally had to beg him to come in her mouth before he'd stop.

Paul ended up melting into the Lazy-Boy with Mia's face buried in his lap, sucking him off. Both of them were sweaty and exhausted.

Mitch saw an opportunity and came over to lift Mia's ass, leaving her on her hands and knees. He broke out a condom and lube, and as he fingered the lube into her butt, he declared, "I'm so fucking this." Her back quivered into an arch, the mere thought of his words involuntarily exciting her. He then eased his way in, penetrating her ass much gentler than Paul had. He had to go easy––my boy Mitch was damn near eleven inches.

"Oh the memories!" He poked it in a little deeper as Paul chuckled. "Man, when we were going out, Mia so made me wait an eternity to split some ass." Then he slapped the heel of his palm to his forehead and shook his tangled hair. "What am I saying, she totally took a trunk full of meat on the first date." Paul laughed out loud this time, and Mia, while still sucking his cock, swung an arm backwards, nailing Mitch in his thigh.

Paul then mouthed words in complete silence. "Seriously, on the first date?"

Mitch triumphantly brought a fist down in front of his own face, and shouted, "Boom!"

Paul broke into laughter and Mia lifted her head. "Am I doing all this for nothing?" Paul didn't answer, instead he grabbed the back of her head, put her mouth to the light-house, and with a renewed interest, began pumping her throat. Similarly, Mitch began to drive his monster in with force, spanking her sweaty rear as he did.

Mia was getting totally rocked, cocks busting into her from both sides, and mine sprang up hard enough to bat one out of the ballpark. Paul stood up, locked eyes again and gave her Irish-exotic face a throat-bruising bone. She spit and drooled, her mascara bled, she whimpered faintly, but her green eyes gleamed with more radiance than ever. Behind her, Mitch used her sphincter to mark off ten-inches on his cock, while reaching around to frig her little puss towards a wet smacking crescendo. Both guys were grunting loud, and their wet bodies clapped against hers. They were being extremely noisy, making me grateful for the solitude. With his fist, Paul made a ponytail out of Mia's pink hair and used it to jack her mouth on his cock. His balls smashed against her chin and the sound from her throat was louder than anything yet, like Vin Deisel plunging a clogged drain. Not to be out done, Mitch slammed his dick completely into her ass, all eleven inches, the meaty impact echoing through the house, and then followed it with the lighter sound of his balls whapping against pussy.

Not in my wildest dreams did I ever anticipate seeing my little Mia impaled between my two big friends, a cock going in one end and another in the other. They amusingly appeared to be connected, like Paul and Mitch were lumber-jacks pulling a dick shaped saw through her.

In the back Mitch kept on squeezing his monster in with full force, and the son-of-bitch was in great shape and capable of ramming her harder than Paul or I ever could. It surprised me, too, because Mitch was so laid back about everything, yet here he was, teeth clenched, muscles rippling, and absolutely destroying Mia's ass with his iron giant. He was competitive, that was the thing, and I'm sure I was witnessing a one-ups-man-ship on Paul. Then he slowed down, almost to a stop, and grabbed Mia's ass cheeks.

"You hear that, Paul?"

Paul was still feeding cock to Mia and on the verge of unloading. "You mean the sound of my dick poking her tonsils?"

"No, dude! Her ass––it's taking to me." Using his hands he flapped her thick butt cheeks back-n-forth, making her crack appear like a talking mouth, while speaking for it in a girl's voice. "Oh Mitch, I just love your huge dong in my soft hole." He started fucking her deep again, still flapping her butt cheeks and now garbling his words. "Oh god, it's hard to talk with so much meat in me. You're so much bigger and better than Paul. On god I love your dick so much, Mitch. Fuck me harder!" He did. "No even harder!" He did. "No even harder than that!"

By now he was jam-packing her wobbling booty at blistering speeds. I had never seen anything like it––a man pretending to have a conversation with an ass whilst fucking the hell out of it. Only Mitch could pull off something as asinine as that. "Oh god, stud, your gonna make me come. Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm so coming."

Then the oddest thing happened, Mia actually came. Her back humped up, her toes curled over, and she moaned sweetly over Paul's dick. That was enough to set Paul off, and he pushed her face into his abdomen and broke into a fucking war cry. Their eyes remained engaged throughout, and her cheeks fluttered, letting me know a hot load was splashing against the back of her mouth as she struggled not to gag. He pulled her head slightly away, grabbed his cock, and then squeezed the last of his come directly on her tongue. "Oh fuck you, little slutty Mia, you get all my come." She licked his shaft, catching a final drip, and then swallowed, glaring seductively up at him the entire time. Paul was left speechless, and then he walked over to the couch and sat down. And this is where I came, shooting a load onto the doorframe of Paul's cabin.

Odeon
Odeon
1,031 Followers