Playing Around at Paul's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,027 Followers

Mia then lowered her head on the ground and raised her ass, giving it to all to Mitch. He continued to pump her every bit as hard as before, and I feared he might try to outdo Paul's time. Paul had his dick in her ass for over thirty minutes, so would Mitch give it to her for forty? And then, as I watched that monster bulldoze right through her, compressing her body against the floor, and her beet red ass mashing against his hips, I realized Mia had out performed them all. I mean, her whole body was under duress, and Mitch's tool reached well up into her waistline, so where did her innards go when that thing came burrowing through at lightning speed? Yet she totally took it as hard as he could give, and seemed to love every minute.

Paul apparently had a similar realization, and said across the room, "You're a hell of a trooper, Mia. I have never subjected an asshole to that kind of abuse before. Seriously, the gloves were off and I kept waiting for you to buckle under, but you didn't. And Mitch, you're in breech of every human rights treaty there is, tearing up an ass like that. Look at that ass bounce––damn that's humbling."

Mitch then chimed in, "Whatever gramps, I'm just paddling around waiting for the big set to roll in." Goddamn, he really was going to pound her all night long. Then he pulled out suddenly with a loud sucking pop and split her ass cheeks apart. "Now look at that, man. Now that's an awesome hollowed out ass." Mia slapped his thigh––hard. "Ow, girl! I'm just saying, it's such a wide open sweet spot I 'd like to get my board in there for a tube ride." She hit him again.

Fortunately for Paul, he was out of reach when he added, "Or drive a blimp clear to Japan."

They weren't lying, Mia's ass gapped so lewdly I had to look away.

With a flurry of new found pride, Mitch sunk right back in, causing Mia to howl. "Oh fuck that's deep, baby." She was on her side now looking back at him. "Did your cock miss my ass?"

"Not anymore!"

This is where I cut out. I was cold, I'd come, and it was getting harder to stomach. No question I'd just witnessed the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life, but I could only take so much, so I climbed back through the window to our bedroom, and went right to sleep.

Around two in the morning, I awoke without Mia next to me and got up to hunt her down. As I approached the door, however, I heard someone in the living room. I creaked open the door and saw her on the floor with Paul fingering her Virginia Slim and fucking the Killer Kind Bud yet again. It was almost like I'd never left. I surmised the one-ups-man-ship had continued, with Mitch finally conceding in favor of a few hours sleep.

She was upside down, balancing on her head and shoulders, and legs spread and bent foreword so the balls of her feet rested on the floor. Paul stood with his knees rubbing her inner thighs and his feet on either side of her head. He faced away from me, so he looked down her backside while she stared straight upwards between his legs at his ass and balls as they banged down on her butt really hard. Occasionally he'd reach behind himself and jam his fingers in her snatch, which were met with a gushing reception.

Mia noticed me, and with my thumb I gestured for her to get in the bedroom. She turned back to Paul and said she was ready to pass out. Her voice was brittle and hoarse, and her body looked soft. Paul pulled out, grabbed the base of his cock and punched it back in, making her coo as it hit. "Just a few last dick dives, baby. Just a few, I promise." She looked back at me, her eyes full of lust, but glazed over, like she was staring off into a pleasant dream. He'd worn her down. She was taking all he had, but Paul had fucked the feistiness out of her and she had nothing to give back. She'd simply given up, her ass was his for taking, and boy-oh-boy did Paul help himself to every last tender morsel.

His promise of only a few more dick dives proved as genuine as it had earlier, and several minutes elapsed while he continually punched his cock in with his knuckles sounding off against her ass cheek. I got her attention again, and this time she gave me a pleading look, like she was saying, "What can I do?"

I staggered back to the bed and sat down. For several more minutes I was serenaded with the thwump, thwump, thwump of his knuckles against her ass, and the sklich, sklich, sklich of his fingers in her snatch. I finally realized I had no business being mad. I'd let it go this far––maybe even encouraged it. Then I figured what the hell, and stroked my cock in time with their sex drumming.

Finally she spoke up, but that's only because she was coming, so her words were mangled with lust and completely incomprehensible.

I went back to the door, still stroking myself. Paul had taken control of her ass, gripping it roughly with both hands and spreading it open until the skin was tight and taut around her butthole. He pumped his dick in so hard and deep I half expected she'd split in two, while Mia's upside down tummy rolled in powerful orgasm. She saw me then, standing there with my cock in my hand, and she screamed with uncontrollable pleasure the instant she saw me watching.

Then it was Paul's turn. Still facing away from me and unaware of my existence, he picked up speed and began spanking her. "Oh yeah, Mia, here I come. I'm going to fill up your gorgeous ass, baby. I'm going to unload so deep you're going to taste it." With a few last grunts and spanks, he pulled out and told her to open up that gorgeous pink tunnel. Using her fingers she did as instructed, creating a nice porthole for Paul to peer down into, and he beat his meat right at the opening. "Jesus did we ever fuck you tonight, Mia. You are one hot and horny bitch." His ass tightened and he jerked himself even more fiercely. "Fuck, Mitch and I totally hollowed out some ass on you. Oh shit, get it wide open, here it comes. Yeah, right like that. Even wider if you can. Oh shit, now that's one cum hungry ass. So fucking gorgeous. And they say the eyes are the window to the soul. Well they never saw the soul of a whore, because I'm looking down on yours, baby, I truly am."

He squeezed his dick and shot a rope of goo deep into her pillow soft pocket. "Oh shit, that's going way down yonder inside you." He wasn't kidding––I half expected to hear a delayed splash, like a stone tossed down a long dark well.

A second, less accurate shot, roped over her pussy, her prying fingers, and dripped down her back. On the third I swear he meant to aim for her face, but also managed to splatter her tits.

I quickly moved back into the room and quietly shut the door behind me, fearing I might burst out laughing and embarrass us all.

"Oh my god, it's all over me. I'm completely covered."

He told her not to move, and I presume fetched a towel from the bathroom. As she cleaned up, he sang the praises of their marathon night of sex. "Seriously, I've never torn into a girl's ass like that before I mean, damn, Mitch didn't lie, you have the killerest Kind Bud I've ever had the pleasure to pleasure."

A few minutes later she was in our room, still naked and smelling of sex.

I pointed to the living room. "What was that out there?"

She twirled a pink curl around her finger and feigned innocence. "Why whatever do you mean? I was just talking with your friends, sweetie beans." She'd just had an eight and half inch dick up her ass and an eleven inch one prior to that, yet there she was playing naive, and strangely enough, that made her irresistibly cute. I couldn't be mad this adorable creature and I desperately wanted some of what the other boys just had.

"Did I or did I not just see you full of more cock than poultry truck."

She put her hands on her hips, still kidding around. "Hey, how dare you insinuate such a thing. Unless you can prove all this, I think you owe your wife an apology."

I pointed to her tit, where she'd missed a huge glob of come. Without missing a beat, she scooped up the white fluid with her finger and sucked her finger clean. "Mmmmm, no more proof. Now how about that apology."

"Jesus, Mia, you fuck one lawyer and suddenly sound like one"

"That bad, huh? Well, maybe I need to fuck more really hot husbands." She dropped to her knees and immediately proceeded to blow me.

She took a deep breath, sounding both a little silly and concerned. "I may have let them get a bit carried away, but you and Mitch, with all your talk about Killer Kind Bud, well I just didn't want to disappoint him."

She tongued my shaft and then swallowed me again. As I mentally reviewed a highlight reel of the evening, I had to admit––watching her get fucked was pretty damn cool. Then she popped back off. "I think you three are good again, so if anything, you should be thanking me."

"So that's all this evening was, eh? It was all a selfless act to reunite old friends."

"Is that so hard to believe?"

"And it had nothing to do with your five or so screaming orgasms?"

"Hmmm. OK, guilty as charged."

"You are something else!"

"And don't you ever forget it."

Her lips sealed around my dick once more.

"It's a rare woman who doesn't come between friends, but it's one in a million who can come between them."

She stopped sucking one last time before I came. "And I heard she has a really Killer Kind Bud, too."

"More so than you could possibly know." I laughed as a thought grabbed me. "And multiple sources have confirmed it."

As I unloaded hard in her mouth, an insane wave of emotion ran through me. "Oh my god! I love you so fucking much."

The morning's first light painted the room a rosy pink and turned Montana's frisky green eyes into magnificently cut fire opals. And with my come seated in the basin of her mouth, Mia carefully spoke, "And I yuv you." She then swallowed, climbed up my body, the fire opals blazing hotter as they neared my face, and kissed me softly.

Odeon
Odeon
1,027 Followers