Playing Away – Again

Story Info
If at first you don't succeed... well you know!!
3.5k words
3.91
30.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

Please read part one – Playing Away. This will help in understanding the story and characters too.

*****

Another match night and unfortunately Sue my usual partner was unavailable as she was away for a few days on work related stuff. It meant I had to play with another player as a partner, which was okay, I had played with Chris before but she was not as strong a player as Sue.

June also played and again like last time, her partner had to leave early straight after having played their games. So June came up to me during the evening and asked if I would give her a lift back home.

I said, "Yes sure, is Paul on early again?"

June said, "Yes, Paul's got to get off as he's got an early start in the morning."

We had won quite easily at eight games to one and were all tiered but in a good mood for having won. It was late, eleven thirty at night when we finished.

On the way home June asked, "So how is Sue? Have you seen her lately?"

I turned to June and said, "Sue, oh yeah, Sue, she's fine I spoke to her a few days ago before she had to leave for her trip."

As I looked at June, a small smile appeared on her face as she said, "You spoke to her, on the phone? Or..."

I don't know why but it was like my mum had caught me with my hand in the cookie jar, I went bright red, good thing it was dark. I looked back to the road and said, "Yeah...I...I spoke to her in person day before she left."

I looked back briefly towards her and her light smile slowly turned to a big grin. She said nothing; she lightly nodded a couple of times and looked forward to the road.

Couple of minutes passed and June asked, "So how long is Sue away for?"

I turned to look at June but she looked straight ahead, I said, "The whole week, she'll be back next week."

Another quite minute went by then June said, "Sid's away also, just for three days or so."

I knew June more than liked me, from the other night when I dropped her off; she kissed me and asked me in. I had declined her that time. I thought she was sort of asking me again the same question.

I had not replied. We approached June's home. I got out and walked June to her front door, as it was dark and her door was a bit away from the main road.

I had known June for a long time and never had thought of her in a sexual way. But I knew she had and she wanted me to, well, take it further. It seemed she thought I was not interested when I had not answered her so at the door she gave me the usual kiss and said, "Good night."

I also said, "Good night," we parted a couple of steps. Thoughts ran through my head, should I, shouldn't I?

June had turned around when I placed a hand on one of her shoulders, she turned around and I asked, "June, about the other night were you serious about, well... you know."

June stepped closer and kissed me on the lips and said, "Never been more serious."

She hugged me so tight, I thought she would never let go. But she did after quite a few seconds. And as she loosened her hug and let go of me, she kissed me deeply for almost two minutes.

I kissed her back; we both kissed softly, our tongues slowly glided across each other's. My cock got hard and June must have felt it.

We broke off and June stepped towards the door and opened it. She went in, left the door open and walked on. It was obvious she wanted me in. I went through and closed the door behind me.

She said nothing, she went straight upstairs and I followed. She had gone into her bedroom I presumed, I still followed in silence. I entered and she was taking off her clothes, she didn't look at me, she just carried on like I wasn't there.

I had only taken my shoes and socks off and June just had her knickers on. June is in her late fifties, fifty eight I thought, and she is five ten tall and slim. Shoulder length greying hair and she does not hide that fact. I had never seen June naked, but bloody hell she had very nice tits, not big but nice. I could not see her nipples from where I stood but for a lady of her age, they sagged slightly but were still a nice shape.

She took her nickers off, turned to another door and said, "Join me." She went through.

I started to strip and heard the shower turn on. I walked into the suit, June must have seen me and she opened the glass door. I walked in and slid the door close; it was not a big cubicle, quite cosy for two.

June had her back to me, water cascaded down her svelte body and it made it gleam. She squirted some soap onto her shoulders; I took that as a signal for me to wash her down, and I did. I massaged her shoulders and down her back, I got to her arse, which I spent some time over. I lightly buffed over her thighs and calves.

June's forehead rested on the tiled wall, with her hands held up onto the wall, her legs slightly apart. I made my way back up to her back and then reached around to her tits. June squirted some more soap over them as I fondled, caressed and groped her tits. I felt her hardened nipples, they were not big but they were certainly aroused.

I worked my way to her stomach and slipped my hand lower, I felt no hair, she was smooth, I felt along her slit and unlike Sue, June had pussy lips, I bathed them too.

June gave out light gasps of pleasure, but she never turned around. I had one hand on her tit and the other on her pussy. I moved towards her clit, holly fuck, it was so hard, like a thorn on a stem of a rose. It felt quite large; I flicked it and slowly ran my finger across, up and down right and left. June's gasps got louder and she sounded much sexier.

I kissed her softly on the shoulders as I continued to caress her body. The hot water rained down and steam had filled the room.

I flicked her clit and she parted her legs further as her thighs shook, she gasped out and took in a deep breath. I felt tremors vibrate up her body. She lightly banged her forehead on the wall, she moaned out and said, "Oh god, please, more. It's been so long."

I moved my finger down to her slit and pushed up a couple into her pussy. I gently rubbed her inner pussy walls; I let my thumb rub against her swollen clit. My cock was so hard; it lay between the crack of her arse.

She had another orgasm, she moaned, "Oh that's so nice."

I removed my fingers and June pushed her arse out. I got hold of my cock and guided it to her slit, I had just found the entrance when June pushed hard and took me in. I pushed forwards into her to get fully home.

We stared to move and I fucked her slowly, sensually. I felt each bit of my cock going in and out. We both were in no rush for anything. We let things happen naturally, nothing forced. I had hold of both of her tits as I slowly clasped them and rubbed her immensely hard nipples. I moved my cock out and in with an unbelievable sensation.

I ran my hands along to her shoulders and slowly followed her arms to her hands, which lay raised high above her head, flat on the tiled wall. I wove my fingers to in between hers as I lay soft kisses on her neck.

We fucked for about five minutes in total silence, just the water making most of the noise as it cascaded down our soaped bodies. The hot water washed away the grime of last night's exertions and rejuvenated our aching bodies.

June's moans were many, but most were in a low sultry tone.

June turned the water off but we kept our sexual intercourse going for a bit longer. June shook again; I kept fucking her, but just increased the pace very slightly. June still gasped and in almost a whisper I heard her say at every insertion, "Oh fuck."

She had a very intense orgasm and I withdrew from her as it subsided. June turned around and we kissed, long and with passion.

We stepped out of the shower and June grabbed a towel and dried her hair very quickly. She threw the towel to a basket; she did not dry herself off or let me dry off either. She grabbed my hand and said, "Bed."

June lay on her back and placed another pillow behind her head, she opened her legs and I took my place. I was over her and we kissed again, my hard cock rested on her stomach. She lifted my head up and said, "Thank you; I haven't been fucked in ages."

I with a queried look on my face said, "What do you mean, what about Sid?"

June said, "Not a lot of people know, but Sid suffers from mental health issues. He gets depressed and has not been able to... well you know, for almost five years now."

I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm sorry I didn't know."

June smiled and said, "Don't be sorry, you weren't to know, I'll live with it; if you can live with giving me more of what you just did?"

I moved my hips up, my cock slid off her pussy mound and to her entrance. A couple of jabs and I found her open and ready for my cock. I let my cock engage and then I plunged in, in one movement straight to the hilt and I kept it there.

She said, "Oh lord, that feels nice, so nice."

We both began to kiss again. Not with a great hunger or passion, but with a mutual respect and fondness. We kissed for a long time. We only moved so that my cock slid a couple of inches out and back in, they were slow thoughtful movements.

The heat of our bodies had evaporated the showers water, which just left the aroma of June's natural but sexy scent and a raw stench of sex began to fill the room.

Our lips touched each other's softly, June's eyes closed, her hips shook and she wrapped her legs around my lower back. She pushed her hips up from the bed in a quick movement, but then back to the bed slowly. Her arms hugged me tight, her lips close to my ear as she said in a whisper, "Sweet lord, thank you."

Then with every thrust of her hips throughout her orgasm, always in a soft whisper she said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

On her final thrust up she kissed the side of my face, lowered us to the bed and unwrapped herself from me. I was going to pull out and as I looked into her eyes, she shook her face as if to say 'No.'

June never really got very wet in her pussy, it was almost a dry fuck, but not quite, there was just enough wetness in her pussy to make it really gratifying, it gave my cock and me a different but great sensation.

I rested my head onto her shoulder; I lightly kissed the side of her face and neck. June placed a hand on my arse and with the other on my head slowly ran her fingers through my hair.

I felt her pussy pulse on my cock like a heartbeat. I started to move it out and back in in very slow movements, June turned to me and said, "Oh god you feel so wonderful."

Then she had to go and spoil it, she placed a hand on my face, she kissed the other cheek softly and said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but...You're not very big down there."

I still slid in and out and said, "Thanks, you really know how to turn a man off during sex."

She squeezed my arse, softly and said, "But, you really do have staying power, I can see why Sue likes you."

I turned June's face to look at me and asked, "How do you know about Sue and me?"

June smiled sweetly and said, "The way she looks at you, I can tell, call it a woman's intuition."

She patted my face and said, "I didn't really know, but you just confirmed it."

Our bodies still moved slowly in time with each other's, my cock moved just a couple of inches in her. I knew I was not big... down there, but I also knew I could fuck June at this pace for a whole week, after the sort of sex Sue liked.

June stopped moving and asked, "Can you bring it up here?"

I slipped out and straddled across June's tits; I placed my cock at June's mouth and I took hold of the headboard in a squatted position.

June placed both her hands on my arse and opened her mouth. I pushed my hips forward and she took me all in and closed her lips. I moved my hips slowly and fucked June's face. I felt her tongue around my shaft, her mouth felt much wetter than her pussy. She sucked hard for a few seconds every so often, but otherwise she was very gentle.

We kept that up for a while and then June grabbed my cock with one hand and stroked it while she sucked on my knob. Again she stroked gently, not with a tight grip but firm.

My legs started to fade and after quarter of an hour, I said to June, "If you want me to cum in your mouth, you'll have to suck harder."

June let me go and said, "Come back down."

I asked, "Do you want it any other way?"

June opened her legs and said, "No this is fine, missionary is my favourite, unless you want me another way?"

I shook my head and said, "No I want you to be happy."

I moved down, back into position and we engaged again, fucking with a slow, sensual, satisfied harmony. We let our bottom parts take care of themselves, while we kissed and sucked each other up top. It was like four different people, two below, slow and sensual. And two above, sucked hard, slobbered over each other in a quick haste.

It had not been long before June shook; and again I was surprised that that time she did not wrap her legs around me, she hugged me tight and her thrusts were fast and hard. She stopped kissing me and said, "Jesus fuck, holy fucking shit, that's so fuckin' nice."

I felt her pussy squeeze on my cock; it was a nice snug fit. Her orgasm subsided and she relaxed. I started to fuck her again, but that time I thought I would up the stroke rate, more for me than her. Although it was quite exquisite fucking June that way, but I needed my cock to release its seed.

We had been going for quite some time and it was my turn to feel the glory moment in that relationship.

I went and nibbled on June's hard nipples for a while, I still fucked June, but with longer thrusts almost fully out and, not hard, but harder than before back in. I just lost it for a second when I started to fuck June fairly hard, I went like a train. But then I realised who I was fucking, it wasn't Sue, it was June; I slowed down, I slowed right down. I lowered my head to her ear and said, "Sorry."

June grabbed my head to make me look at her and she said, "There's absolutely no reason for you to be sorry. You can do that, it's good for me too, but just wait a second."

June unclasped her legs and placed them wide apart, knees bent, feet flat on the bed. Her arms hugged me, and she said, "Go ahead, fuck me like you want to."

And I did, I didn't really want to spoil it for her, but I needed my cock to feel a different sensation, even if it was for a couple of minutes.

I grabbed her head and looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want this?"

She closed her eyes and nodded. I started slow as before, but built up to a fast pace quickly. And I fucked June for three minutes the way I would have fucked Sue.

The sensation on my cock was amazing, but in my heart I knew that was not really what June wanted. I was not close to cumming but I slowed down and reverted back to the sensual fuck which I knew June wanted. But there was one thing, that June's pussy had become wetter.

June opened her eyes and asked, "You okay? Did you cum?"

I shook my head and said, "No, I didn't cum. I'm sorry I did that to you."

She hugged me tight for a few seconds and said, "Don't be sorry; never be sorry."

Her arms came back around me; her legs found their way and locked around my lower back. I sucked her nipples and squeezed her tits.

We continued with our delicate, deliberate and consensual love of fucking each other. God it went on for an amazing time. And all the time my cock felt like it was just on the verge of exploding, June's pussy and the way she liked to be fucked was just awesome.

Then after a long time I felt June wanted my cock to give her its contents. Her thrusts met mine in agreement.

I felt June had started to gasp heavily. We fucked and fucked. I did fuck her fast in spurts, but I slowed it down to the way I felt June liked it better.

It was never very fast or hard, just a glorious fuck between two people without the lust in-between.

I felt June tighten her arms and legs, her thrusts became hard, she pulled away slowly at my pace but then rammed into me with a greater passion. The slapping sound of our pelvises against each other bounced off the walls.

June was there again and I was soon to follow. Her legs pulled me in harder and tighter, I felt her body go into feverish vibrations, the only sound that came from June was, "Ah, ah, ah."

I rammed on and on and felt a very wet sensation on my cock. I kept up the pace and I felt June loosen her grip from around me, both with her arms and legs. Her legs unlocked and fell away to the bed, her arms unfolded and flopped to her sides.

She said, "Oh sweet Jesus I haven't been this wet for a long long time."

She had loosened all grip of me and lay there content with me fucking her, just her hips moved in time with mine.

June was the loudest that time, she had not been loud all though the night, but was just that bit louder that time when she said, "Jesus fuckin' Christ, keep going, keep going, oh please keep going."

From the loudest to almost silent, I looked at June and her eyes rolled in her head. I was about to blow and oh, yes, I pushed in deep and released, withdrew, pushed in and blew; I blew five or six loads.

And it all came to a shuddering halt as I blew my final load; I stayed in, fully in, for almost a full minute. Then I rolled off and we lay side by side, both our chests panted as we gasped for air.

I had my eyes closed and looked straight up. I felt June's hand as she placed it in mine, then with a finger she ran it up and down my palm and said, "It's been five long years without sex, thank you."

I did not say anything, not that I wanted her to thank me, it was for my male satisfaction as well as her female needs. But I was just out of breath even with the way June liked to be fucked. And our bodies were wet again with the sexual performance.

The sexual requirements, fulfilments of each of these women, Sue and June, were poles apart. Although I enjoyed both equally, there was no way in this world either of them would want to be sexually treated like the other.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers