Playing By Ear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't about to disappoint her. Getting inside her was high on my agenda also. I leaned over, placed a knee on the sofa and let my body follow Adele's lead as she pulled my cock towards her. She placed me at the entrance to her pussy and let go. I looked at her smiling face momentarily before I made a few tiny movements near her opening, just enough to coat the head of my cock in her juices, then I pushed hard and deep inside her.

Adele felt hot, tight and slippery as I entered her. It was easy to push all the way in, but I felt like I was clamped inside her. I watched her eyes close with pleasure as I pushed again, making sure I got as far into her as I could. Our pubic areas ground together as I tried to get my skin touching her clit. Her eyes opened as I started to withdraw. Adele was smiling and it was very arousing watching her reactions to our lovemaking. It had been so long since I'd felt reciprocation in this situation and my excitement was all the higher for it.

Once I was all the way out of her, I held Adele's gaze as I slowly plunged back into her depths. Her eyes closed involuntarily again and I reveled in the pleasure I saw in her face. As I pulled out again Adele pulled up her knees, opening her legs wider for me and encouraging me to plunge as deep as I could.

I tried to stay as slow as I could, but after only a few strokes I felt the sublime build of climax start to run through me. Every time I sunk into Adele I felt her heat engulf me and my balls tighten. I gave up thinking about slow strokes and fought myself to just stay with the rhythm I had built up. Her face now had an intent look and her arms had wrapped around me, pulling me into her. I looked down between us and saw my cock disappear between Adele's pussy lips each time I thrust. I watched one more time as my cock came out as far as I dared, thrust back inside and I knew there was no more holding back.

I continued to thrust into her as I came, but it was all instinct. I had no control over anything anymore. My body tensed as the orgasm crested and fell all over me in waves, stimulating every nerve in my body and sending sparks of electricity through every muscle. After a few seconds my body celebrated the huge climax by pumping cum into Adele. I felt extra heat as my streams of cum flooded around her pussy.

It was touch and go, but I retained enough strength in my arms not to simply collapse on top of her. Adele's hand came up and touched my cheek. "That's better."

Not wanting to pull out of her, I held on as long as I could, but our position on the sofa wasn't working for being comfortable after making love. I sadly pulled my soaking cock out of her and sat next to her. We kissed and wrapped each other up in tired arms. Adele found my deflating cock with her hand and held it, almost like she was making sure she'd wring every ounce of pleasure out of my orgasm that she could. I pushed my arm behind her back and pulled her close.

"I take it my cake wasn't too bad then?" Adele giggles in my arms.

"Your cake was just fine." I agreed. "I'm still evaluating the long-term consequences though. I wasn't expecting cake and coffee to be so good."

"I know, shocking." Adele tweaked my cock a little with her hand, just emphasizing her point.

"Well, maybe not shocking." I kissed her and looked into her eyes. "But this afternoon has proved incredibly pleasurable. Who knew? Who knows what comes next?"

Adele kissed me back. "I agree. This has been a great afternoon. The rest... we'll just have to play by ear I guess."

That sounded as good as the piano she'd played earlier.

12