Playing By The Train Tracks

Story Info
Friends turn wild on the haunted tracks
2.2k words
4.03
18.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the second story I've written about Mark and myself. This one is a partially true story. Mark and I did visit the train tracks recently and did spot a strange light; However, the sexual portions of this story were fantasies I had while there...and, unfortunately, stayed within my mind...)

**********************

My friend, Mark, and I have a peculiar hobby. We enjoy going out at night to locations rumored to be haunted, cemeteries, etc. Yes, our favorite pastime is ghost hunting. I cannot begin to count the numerous times we've gone out in darkness to find something on film, video, anything. It's just something we do, two lonely souls inflicted with insomnia. It's not that we're total freaks...or maybe we are. In any event, there's something about being with him in frightening situations that turns me on. My juices start flowing as I stand behind him, shaking with fear. I've never said anything to him about this "problem" of mine, but I am usually more preoccupied with the tingling in my pussy than I am a ghost!

We had been doing a lot of research on a haunted spot about an hour away from home. It is said that this location, a stretch of train tracks, is frequented by a visitor with a lantern, a visitor who was killed on these tracks long ago and is searching for his head. Hundreds of people seeking a thrill have visited these tracks, and quite a few have seen the strange light late at night. We were both dying to visit this place, so he and I headed out west one night recently.

Mark and I chatted in his car while he drove us to the tracks. We had left the city and there was nothing around us but country roads and darkness. We finally arrived to our destination, a long stretch of train tracks hidden beyond trees. I was already anxious. It was totally dark. I could not even see Mark without my flashlight.

We got out of his car and set up our equipment...cameras, video camera, and a tripod. We stood on the tracks approximately thirty minutes and saw nothing. All of a sudden, we both noticed a yellowish unearthly light down the tracks. It was moving slowly back and forth. My heart was beating out of my chest, and I noticed Mark was somewhat aghast, too. We started shooting pictures of this light. I was standing behind him snapping away when it started. My pussy suddenly started to tingle. I got closer, putting my arm around him so my camera wouldn’t shake. I felt my nipples harden as they brushed against his back. I knew it wasn't just from the cold weather. I continued shooting pictures until the light disappeared. "Mark, I'm cold and scared. Can we go back to the car?" I asked.

"Not yet Liz. Let's sit out here for a little while longer and see if it returns," he replied.

We walked back to his car and sat on the hood, as we shared a cigarette. It was freezing and I was cuddling next to him, trying to use his body heat to warm me up, in more ways than one. The only light we had was the cherry from our cigarette. "I'm so cold, Mark. Keep me warm!" I said. He then put his arm around me and pulled me to him. I nuzzled my nose in his chest, and then looked up at him. As I did, he pulled my face close to his and kissed me gently. I parted my lips, slid my tongue inside and moaned into his mouth. My arms reached behind his head, and I pulled him down onto the hood with me so that we were both lying back on it. We continued kissing, as he slowly moved his hand up my top, stopping at my left breast and teasing my nipple with his fingers. My pussy started dripping!

"Make me feel good, Mark!" I pleaded, as I started grinding my hot pussy into his knee.

"I'll make you feel more than good, baby," he replied, as he pushed his knee harder into my now-soaked crotch. I could feel him get hard as he lowered his head to my breast, pushed my bra away, and started sucking on my nipples. I moaned loudly as he gently bit one, pulling back with his teeth. His hand moved down to my jeans, and he started rubbing my pussy through them. I didn't have on any panties and knew he could feel how wet I was!

"Oh baby! That pussy of yours is soaked, isn't it?" he asked, as he slid his hand inside my pants.

"Yes! Feel how wet you're making me!" I pleaded. He flattened his palm and pushed against my pussy, while rubbing a finger up and down my slit. He went back down with his finger, entering me this time. I squeezed down on his finger, gripping it with my muscles. "Finger fuck me, baby!" I gasped, as I pushed against his hand.

"No, I have other ideas for that pussy of yours," he replied, as he removed his finger and brought it to his mouth to taste. "I love the taste of that pussy! I need more!" he said, as he slid my jeans off. I lifted my ass, so they would easily slide off and grew even wetter as I felt the coldness of the car against my ass cheeks. He spread my legs wide apart, pulled me down to the edge of the hood, and lowered his head to my pussy.

"Yes! God Mark, taste me!" I screamed, as he teased my clit with his warm tongue, circling it, then taking it into his mouth and sucking between his lips. I could not believe this was happening! On top of his car in total darkness, with some strange light around us, and he's got his mouth on my hot pussy! His fingers were ice cold, as he slid two inside me. The shock of that almost set me off! He continued sucking my clit and finger fucking me so slowly, as I arched my ass and pushed against his mouth. My pussy was on fire! Just as I was getting ready to cum, he stopped sucking and looked up.

"Liz, I'm going to spank your clit now, and I don't want you moving!" he commanded, knowing from our past conversations how hot getting my pussy gently spanked made me! He kept his fingers inside me as he spread my thighs even wider and smacked my clit with his hand!

"Yes baby! Spank it faster!" I screamed. He continued smacking my pussy as he finger fucked me to the rhythm of his slaps! Faster and harder with his hand and fingers until I screamed, "I'm going to cum Mark! Don't stop!!"

"Cum on my fingers now!" he instructed. "Do it now!" I screamed out in the darkness and as soon as I started cumming, he quickly placed his mouth over my clit and sucked it in. I came so so hard against his tongue and fingers while grabbing his hair! "Ohhh yes!" I screamed, as I contracted against his fingers and tongue, pulling everything into my quivering cunt. He kept his mouth on me until I rode the last wave of my orgasm, then he pulled his fingers out, and pulled me up by my hands, giving me a passionate kiss. I could feel his hard cock through his jeans and knew his time had come.

"Come with me!" I said, grabbing his hand. I walked over to the train tracks and sat my naked ass on the tracks, as I unzipped him and pulled his erection out of his pants. I gently squeezed the base of his cock with my thumb and fingers, while my other stroked him up and down, getting it wet with his own pre-cum. I took my hand off of him and grabbed his ass, pushing him to my face. I slid my tongue out and over his tip...teasing and kissing just his head and tip.

"Oh God, you're driving me crazy!" he moaned, as I pushed myself onto his head, sucking and circling it with my tongue. I knew this was driving him nuts! I then sucked him into my mouth, inch by inch, until he was hitting the back of my throat. I pulled gently on his balls while sucking him harder. He held my face with both hands while I continued letting him use my hot mouth. Each time he would pull back, I would flick him with my tongue, then I would allow him to drive it down my mouth! His balls were tight; I felt him throbbing against the roof of my mouth and knew he was close.

"I want you to cum down my throat!" I pleaded, as he moaned louder and louder.

"Get ready for it!" he said, as he grabbed my head tightly and drove his sweet cock down my throat! "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he screamed as he shot his cum into my hot mouth! I felt him shoot three more times and did the best I could to swallow all of him without choking. The taste of his cum got my pussy tingling again. I kept my mouth on him until he softened. "It's so good, baby!" I said, wishing I could see the look on his face in the darkness.

He sat down beside me and kissed me, tasting himself in my mouth. He told me to turn over on my stomach and lay down on the tracks, so I obliged. The cold metal from the track was sending sparks to my now wet pussy. He rubbed my ass, kneading each cheek, as I moaned loudly. He knew I was hot again. He rubbed more, and let a finger slide down the crack of my ass. I reached down underneath and started playing with my pussy, rubbing my clit. "What do you want, Liz?" he asked.

"I want you to spank me while I get off on these tracks!" I answered. He spread my legs wide and continued rubbing my ass, as I fingered myself. All of a sudden, he slapped my left asscheek hard! He then slapped the other, alternating, as I screamed into the tracks. "Yes baby! Spank my ass! Turn it red!" I pleaded. Each slap sent my cunt and hand crashing down hard onto the cold track, which I was furiously grinding against. Just as I was about to get off from this erotic spanking, he stopped.

"Turn over on your back," he said. I turned over and he moved my legs wide apart. My hot ass felt so good against the cold. He kneeled by my face and started rubbing my swollen clit. He turned on his flashlight and watched himself playing with me. His cock was inches from my face, and I could now see that he was hard again. As he fingered me, I let him slide inside my mouth while stroking him. He removed my hands from him and started stroking himself with one hand, while playing with my pussy with the other. I saw what he was trying to do, so I moved his hands away from my cunt and replaced it with my own hand. I fingered myself fast and hard as I watched him stroke his cock over my face. The sight of this had me dripping! That faster he would stroke, the faster I would rub my pussy. The sight of us masturbating together had me so hot! I opened my mouth and licked his head each time it got close enough. I plunged three fingers inside my cunt, while my thumb danced on my clit. I massaged his balls with my other hand, which made him moan. I knew we were close. I stiffened and finger-fucked my pussy as hard and fast as I could, until I screamed out that I was going to cum!

"Make yourself cum, and I'll cum with you!" he screamed, as he jerked himself into a frenzy over my face.

"When you cum, shoot it all over my face!" I begged, as I started feeling the first waves of my orgasm taking over. "Fuck! I'm cumming, baby!" I screamed, as I contracted against my fingers. Just then, he aimed his cock and exploded all over my face, making me cum harder!

"Mmmmm, I'm going to drown your face!" he moaned, as he shot his hot cum all over my nose, chin, hair, cheeks, tongue. He made me so messy, and I loved it! The feel of his cum on my face made my pussy spasm again, as I grabbed his finger and rammed it inside of me so he could feel it. I kept it in there until I had completely ridden the waves. I begged him to rub his cum into me, and he did just that, rubbing it all over my face, and then feeding it to me. He rubbed some of his cum off my chin with his finger, and then fed it to me, right along with his cock. I sucked on both, drinking what I could.

Afterwards, we sat hugging, and then started gathering our things. That's when I noticed the video camera. He had taped that last part on the tracks without me knowing. "I can't believe you taped us!" I said, while getting into his car.

"Well, I did, so let's go home and watch it in bed," he replied.

...and we did just that. However, that's another adventure I will save for later...