Playing "Dangerous"

Story Info
Your road trip game is dangerously hot, but erotic .
1.6k words
4.47
30.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After washing the car, we decided to take a ride up the coast to make sure the car is thoroughly dried-- our excuse to get away from the house. The sun was shining brightly, so we took the T-tops off before we left the driveway. It was a beautiful Saturday in August and we'd decided to make a weekend of it. Even staying in one of the "Couples Only" resorts at the beach was rare erotic treat for us.

As we left home, everything was perfect-the ocean breeze was whipping through our hair, the heat of the sun warmed our faces and our favorite music played loudly on the stereo. We were laughing and joking, enjoying our time away from home and spending time together. I chuckled to myself and you said, "That sounded a bit devious...what's going on in that twisted little mind of yours, Babe?"

Giving you one of my most innocent looks, I replied, "Oh, I was just thinking about things that I used to do to pass time when I traveled a lot. You know I'm not one that could just sit back and leave the driving to someone else. You caught me thinking of a game I used to enjoy, but I don't think we've ever played it before. You probably wouldn't like it though...," I answered, an obvious dare in my voice.

Playing along with me, you replied, "How would you know if I'd like it or not? I'm just as fun as anyone else you've dated...maybe more! Why don't you tell me about it and let me decide?!"

I knew I had you hooked, so I began to tell you how to play and how to win (or lose!). "Well", I began, "The game is called "Dangerous", and it really can be dangerous if you don't know your own limits or overestimate your ability to concentrate while being driven to distraction."

I saw that ever-so-familiar look of egotism in your eyes as I continued describing the game without hesitation. "Picture this," I said, "We're driving down the road, at say 55 or 60 miles an hour, and I reach over and start rubbing your cock through your Levis. I tease and stroke you until you are as hard as you've ever been. When I'm sure I have your interest, I unbutton your fly and set that thick, hard monster cock of yours free of it's entrapment.

I'll start by giving you a hand job, running my fingers lightly across the head while wrapping my fingers around your shaft and jacking you nice and slow, just the way you like it. I'll gradually pick up some speed and just keep sliding my hand up and down your rod until I spy the first drop of your sweet, hot precum peeking out from the slit in your rod."

"Yeah", you say, your voice nearly a moan, "I can..." Before you can finish your thought, I cut you off mid-sentence. "Then", I continue, "I'll reach over and raise the steering wheel and we'll really start playing the game."

"Oh", you whisper breathlessly, as I continued my explanation.

"Once I've raised the steering wheel I'll go down on you in earnest. I'll lick and suck you in the hottest, most erotic way I know how--no holds barred and nothing against the rules. The game ends when you either blow your hot, sticky load down my throat, you can't keep the car going the speed limit or you have to pull over to keep from crashing, whichever comes first. You win if you can continue driving and cum, but if you slow down or have to pull over, I win! The winners prize is 24 hours of the loser doing the winners bidding-no questions asked!"

You turned to me and replied, "It sounds like a good game to me, but then again, anything that gives me a chance to shoot my wad anywhere on or near you always sounds good to me! Having you do anything I want for 24 hours could definitely be something I could enjoy."

Without saying another word, I reached over and began stroking your cock through your jeans. My detailed description of the game already had your 9 1/2 inch cock standing at attention, eager and straining to get on with the game. As I raised the steering wheel and freed your sweet meat from its' cotton prison, you slid down a bit in your seat and put on your sunglasses...now we were cruising in true low-rider style. Let the games begin!

I squeezed your balls and heard you draw in a quick breath as I touched just the tip of my tongue to your glans, then licked my way around the full girth of your cock's helmet. I ran my fingernails down the seam of your ball sac, producing a lusty shudder that made your entire body vibrate.

Slowly, I began to slide my hand rhythmically up and down the fully engorged length of your hard-as-steel shaft. My fingertips passed airily across the oh-so-sensitive skin of your cock head, alternating with the soft velvet touch of my tongue. As the first drop of precum glistened at your tip, I lapped it up greedily, savoring your flavor as if it were the finest of wines.

After running my tongue down the swollen vein of your straining rod I, at last, began taking your thick cock into my wet, waiting mouth. Inch by hard inch, your rigid tool dove ever deeper into the familiar territory of my steamy mouth pussy. I alternately licked, then sucked, your full, straining length. To drive you to a frenzy, I kept the pace agonizingly slow. Getting frustrated, you began to rock your hips as if to force me to increase the tempo.

When you began pumping harder and faster, I took advantage of your movement. Sliding my free hand down under your balls, I began teasing them while continuing to devour your cock. Once I had all 9 1/2" of your thick fuckmeat sliding into my saliva drenched throat, I began giving you the blow job I knew it would take for me to win this game and win your hot ass as my toy for 24 hours.

With each inward thrust, I took your long, stiff cock ever deeper into the tight, steamy confines of my hot, cum hungry mouth. My saliva flowed like a rain swollen river, spilling freely over your balls. I reached down and moistened my fingers in my dripping juices. Increasing the suction with each successive pump of your hips, I heard your breath catch in your throat, signaling that you are about to blow your wad and win the game!

Your free hand entwined in my hair as you pushed down on the back of my head. You roughly slammed my mouth down to the root of your huge, cum laden cock. You slammed deeply into my throat again and again with ever increasing speed until I felt your balls tighten, getting ready to blow your load into my waiting throat, thus making you the winner of the game! I, however, had plans to win this game as well.

Just as you were about to pump my face full of your hot jizz, I slid my saliva drenched finger into the tight, dark confines of your ass. Your body tensed, then relaxed, as you tumbled over the edge into the abyss of orgasmic ecstasy.

I swallowed deeply, again and again, as you pumped your salty-sweet cum into my throat. My strong, tight throat muscles repeatedly tensed and pulsed, milking your cock like the smallest, sweetest pussy you'd ever experienced.

After coaxing every last drop of honey from your rapidly softening pole, I gently licked and sucked you shower fresh and clean. I straightened your clothing, then let you button your fly as I rearranged myself in my seat.

We both looked up just in time to see a guy in a semi beside us. He was rolling down his window and signaling us to do the same.

Almost as soon as our window was down, the trucker began to speak, a wide grin on his face.

"That was the best road show I've seen in a long while! Beating off is no substitute for what your woman was giving you, but after watching the two of you going at it, my cock was so hard it could have been the gear shift for this truck! I came so hard, I almost ran off the road. I could see the headlines now. 'Trucker dies with his own hard, throbbing cock in hand'....Thanks again for the show!" With that said, he rolled up his window and went on his way.

When I finally got a good look at the passenger side of his rig, I had to laugh. There, running in thick rivers down the passenger window of his truck, was what could only be described as the biggest load of cum I've seen outside of a porno movie in years!

I heard Jesse snicker and asked, "So, Jesse, what's so funny?"

A huge smile lit up his face as he answered me. "I think we'll call this round a draw, just sort of a chance for me to learn the rules of the game. I DO have a question before we play again, though."

Knowing I'd probably regret it, I asked him what his question was.

Grinning like a horny young boy, he asked, "Do you think that using cruise control would be classified as cheating?"

We both had a good laugh and then drifted slowly into our individual thoughts... dreaming of what the rest of our weekend adventure might hold in store.

TO BE CONTINUED...