Playing Dirty Pt. 02

Story Info
Serena finds sex with young Jon is fantastic, but...
4.5k words
4.68
24.2k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorgeous Jon, deep into pressing hot open-mouth kisses along the length of Serena's slender neck, groaning as he lingered to press his tongue on a quivering pulse point, had no idea she wore an anguished look on her face as he tugged her earlobe between his teeth, whispering into her ear, "And now I'm going to wash every last inch of you."

"Oh, god," she moaned, as he led her by the hand into the shower. Lord knew she had no more business showering with him than she did her grandfather, probably even less.

At least gramps, at his age, needed help bathing, but this young stud had to realize the fun they'd been enjoying was over. It had to be. And they shouldn't even be considering the idea of showering together, even if he had just given her the best sex of her life. This whole crazy sex business with him had to stop. The kid was only nineteen-freaking-years old, and if his sister -- who also happened to be her roommate -- ever found out what they'd been up to, she'd literally want to kill her -- most likely with her bare hands.

Staring down thirty in a few months, what they were doing wasn't just a hot and kinky walk on the wild side, it was wrong. Unfortunately, as insanely hot as he was, he was just way too young for her to even think about having anything with, in spite of the fact he was her room-mates kid brother.

Then before she could even open her mouth to object, she heard herself moaning over the pounding water as his big hands covered both her breasts, soaping them up ever so slowly and thoroughly, teasingly tugging her swollen nipples between his fingers. "Fuck, Jon," she finally murmured, her entire body quivering in surrender at the feel of being so delectably pampered.

Chuckling, he pressed a kiss to her mouth. "Not till I've washed you. But we'll get to that again -- promise."

If that wasn't enough, his talented hands then blazed a tantalizing trail down her body, leaving her quivering in their wake, as they slipped between her thighs, gently cupping her sex, opening her up to him. Her head falling back with a defeated sigh as he began to lather up her already embarrassingly slick pussy, she had to struggle to remember why she'd thought this was wrong, every logical thought in her head evaporating as he began to pay special attention to her throbbing clit, his other hand sending alarmingly erotic tingles along her spine as it slid a dangerous path all around her ass cheeks, a single fingertip threateningly circling that tight virgin little rosebud that had never before been explored.

Taking her mouth in a blistering hot kiss, she whimpered at how incredibly hard he felt pressed to her belly. Right or wrong, with what he was doing, she not only wanted but desperately needed to feel every last inch of him buried as deep as he could go. Tightly circling his erection in her hand, her thumb sliding over the slippery swollen crown, she soon had him groaning just as loud.

One big hand slipping under her thigh he lifted her leg, balancing her weight on his arm, she felt the thick tip of his cock pushing at the opening of her needy pussy. "I promise, I'm clean," he groaned against her ear as he flexed his hips filling her inch by delectable inch with all that long meaty goodness.

This would be the very last time, she promised herself, somewhere in the back of her lust addled brain, as he cupped her ass, slipping a single fingertip past the resistance of her sphincter, making her eyes fall shut at the illicit feel of surrendering every last thing she possessed to him. "How old are you again?" she helplessly murmured, over the sound of pounding the water, finding it hard to believe someone so young, could possibly be so good at this.

"Old enough," he nearly growled as he slid his tongue into her mouth, desperately mating with hers, effectively dissolving the last of her resistance.

Her back pressed to the wall he shoved deep and began to fuck her good and hard. Nipping at her bottom lip, he groaned out, "Jesus, Serena, it just feels so good being inside you like this."

Oh my god, she couldn't agree more. Expertly hitting both her clit and g-spot with every thrust of his cock, in no time, she could feel the sensation of her blood heating in her veins as the most incredible, earthshattering climax she'd ever experienced raced up her spine exploding like fireworks in her head. "Fuck!" she cried out, clutching desperately at his shoulders as the power of it slammed through her, hard and fierce.

Pounding into her with all had, Jon froze, too. His harsh breath tickling her neck as he clutched her tight, she could feel his release bursting inside her, as his cock pulsed and pulsed and pulsed, the overflow of his seed trailing a hot path down her thighs.

Wrapping her in his arms, he breathlessly murmured, "Damn, it's always good with you, Serena. So damn good."

If she'd thought it had been hot with him in bed he'd just proven to her that sex with him could only get hotter. Now she just hoped they wouldn't burn each other alive -- or his sister would really want to know what they'd been up to if she discovered them both expired from sexual overload.

Their heartbeats slowly settling back to a normal rhythm, Serena decided after the way he'd taken care of her, it was only fair that she return the favor. Smiling into his gorgeous green eyes, soaping up her hands, she spread her palms over the width of his chest, taking the time to commit to memory every last muscle, hard plane and ridge, as she playfully tweaked his nipples, because if this really was going to be their last time together she didn't want to forget a single thing. Because really, when would she ever come across another man like this?

And of course, once she took him in her hand again, teasingly washing his thickening shaft in a way that involved a lot more stroking than washing, taking extra care to massage his heavy balls with her fingers, moaning and cupping the back of her head, he kissed her, murmuring over her mouth, "You keep that up, and you know what'll happen."

Grinning slyly, nodding her head up and down, she carefully rinsed him off, surprising him when she dropped to her knees, wrapped her lips around him, and sucked him deep into the heat of her mouth. With the delightful sound of his throaty groan echoing in her ears, she lapped and licked and sucked till his legs were shaking. Winding his hair in her hands, he carefully began to thrust his hips, gently fucking her mouth, as he slammed his eyes shut, blissfully muttering, "Oh, yeah, just like that."

Feeling him begin to tense, refusing to relinquish any part of him, clutching his tight ass in her hands, Serena held him firmly in her mouth, eagerly sucking him back as he pulsed deep and hard, milking him till she felt sure he had nothing left.

Helping her to her feet, Jon clutched her to his chest, quietly muttering, "Jesus, Serena."

After they'd both caught their breath, they took the time to dry each other off, exchanging a few well-placed kisses as they did. Once he'd playfully swatted her backside and left, happily smiling at her reflection in the mirror, Serena stayed behind in the bathroom to dry her long blonde hair, taking an extra few minutes to apply a touch of makeup. Not that she was fixing herself up for him or anything, she told herself. And by the time she was done, she couldn't believe the delectable aroma wafting from her kitchen.

Following the smell, she found Jon was at the stove, a sly grin lifting his lips the moment he saw her. "Hope you're hungry," he said, sautéing a pan brimming with onions, peppers, zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms.

"Wow," she almost moaned, bending over the pan to take a long whiff. She looked up at his face. "That smells amazing. What are you making?"

He shrugged, like it was no big deal, even though it was probably the best smelling thing that had ever come out of her kitchen. "It's just a frittata, or what you might refer to as an Italian omelette."

Fascinated, she watched as he expertly whipped together a half dozen eggs in a bowl, along with a few herbs and seasonings, before pouring the mixture over the vegetables. Then he covered it with a lid and reached for her and after pressing a quick kiss to her lips, he smiled. "Don't know why, but I'm starved."

Laughing, she said, "I have a pretty good idea why."

Looking puzzled, as she watched him scraping the cutting board clean, she tipped her head, and asked, "Hey, where'd you get all the ingredients? There's no way I had all that stuff in my fridge."

"Believe me, I know. With how empty you keep it, I don't know how you survive. But lucky for us, I found a grocery store a few doors up the street, and they had everything I needed."

Giving him a guilty shrug, she said, "I don't cook much because I really don't have the time."

"No problem. While I'm here, I'll take care of you. 'Cause I love to cook, and even more, I love to look out for the people I care about."

Her eyes met his, and she tried not to shake her head. But they just couldn't get involved. No way. Nice as this was, it had to come to an end -- and the sooner the better, especially before his sister got home from England and caught them going at each other again, fucking up another storm.

Then she saw he'd lifted the lid off the pan, sprinkled the whole thing with Parmesan cheese, then turned and put it under the hot broiler in the oven. "Almost done. Just needs a few minutes to brown and melt the cheese," he explained, taking a carton of orange juice from the fridge, and reaching into the cupboard for some glasses. "I made us some coffee, too, if you want to grab some cups."

She pulled a face, looking guilty as she got out the cream and sugar. "Gee. Remind me I owe you a nice breakfast somewhere, after this."

Wearing a naughty grin he shook his head. "Naw, after that shower I'd say we're more than even."

Once he'd set a plate of toast on the table, Jon cut the sizzling omelette in half, sliding it onto two plates. Still at the stove, he cut out a forkful, lifted to her lips, and said, "Here, taste and see what you think."

Her eyes on his, opening her mouth, she softly moaned as the incredible mixture of flavors hit her tongue. Covering her mouth as she chewed, she said, "Oh my god, Jon, I think you should be looking into opening a restaurant instead of going into law, that's just so good."

Looking pleased with himself he said, "Glad you like it," as he pulled out a chair for her.

Serena did her best to keep her moaning to a minimum as she ate, but holy shit, it had to be one of the best things she'd ever put in her mouth -- well aside from him.

But as she finished the last few bites, she finally looked over at him, dreading what she had to say. "You know, I think we need to talk, Jon."

Pushing away his plate, looking a little uncomfortable, he still joked and said, "What, too much onion?"

Smiling at him, she shook her head. "No. Thank you so much for that, though, it was perfect." Then running a finger around the top of her juice glass, heaving a sigh, she said, "I was thinking of taking this next week off to spend some time with you. I've got a lot of vacation time coming to me."

Smiling, he reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze, sounding hopeful. "That sounds good."

Then she clarified, wiping the grin off his face. "What I had in mind was showing you around the city a little and checking out your school."

He nodded. "I guess that would be okay, too."

Looking over at his handsome face, she decided this would be the beginning of the end for them. She could show him around his school, and with any luck he'd get a look at all the hot young things and then poof -- she'd be a distant memory. Although part of her hated that she had to end it, her conscience told her it was the right thing to do.

She frowned, reaching for her coffee. Stupid conscience, always nagging at her to do the right thing.

After breakfast, Serena decided they'd take a walk over to Central Park. And it turned out it was fun just walking around with him. He was so bright, and so easy to talk to. And they seemed to talk about everything under the sun, from their taste in music to movies, to favorite foods, even sharing a few childhood memories, some even a little embarrassing. Along the way, she noticed almost every woman they passed giving him the once over, some even doing a double take, he was just that hot. Most she decided at a glance weren't even close to being worthy of him, as she kept telling herself he'd find someone more his age that would be perfect for him, hopefully before the week was out, and his sister got back.

For dinner they went to a terrific Thai restaurant, and they laughed and had a great time through dinner, too. Watching him eat, she couldn't believe he was as young as he was. She'd dated guys a lot older, who'd acted a lot less mature. But no matter how bright or funny or interesting or fantastic in bed he was, there was no getting around the fact he was still in his teens, and she just couldn't see herself ever being able to live with the idea of going out with a kid.

Even one as insanely hot as he was.

Because really, how could she possibly go to cocktail or dinner party with him when he wasn't even old enough to drink. And wouldn't it be cute, introducing him to her politically active parents: 'Mom, Dad, this is Jon, and he's finally old enough to vote. But I wouldn't offer him a beer.'

When they got back to the condo, Jon tipped up her face and said, "Thanks for today. I had a great time with you Serena."

She nodded, but knew she had to tell him that it was over, and they wouldn't be sleeping together anymore. But before she could even decide how to tell him, he was pulling her into his arms and taking her mouth in a kiss so hot, she found she could barely think by the time he lifted his head, much less speak.

Still, resolved to do the right thing, sanity prevailed and she got up the nerve and told him, "I'm sorry, Jon, but we won't be sleeping together anymore."

Searching her face, he said, "Can I ask why?"

Unable to meet his eyes, her gaze dropped to the floor. "Look, it's been great, fantastic even, but you're just too young for me. And I should never have let it get this far."

"I can't help when I was born, Serena. But you've got to know, I'm no kid."

"Well, it's also the thing with your sister. She trusted me to look out for you, and look what we've done. She'd go crazy if she comes back and finds out what we've been up to."

He shrugged. "Then I guess we should try and have our clothes on when she gets here."

When she lifted an eyebrow, but didn't respond, he looked resigned as he nodded. "Don't worry. I'll sleep on the pullout."

Sleep felt like a long way off by the time she got to bed. Agonizing over whether she'd been fair to him, or insensitive, she tossed and turned, finally frustrated enough to throw her pillow at the wall. And then the door opened, and Jon was standing there in just his boxers.

"Can't sleep either, huh?" He picked up her pillow and carried it over to her. "Look, would it be alright if I just slept beside you? No fooling around -- promise."

"If we're not going to fool around, then why would you want to sleep with me?"

He gave her a little shrug, and slight grin. "Because at least I'd know you'd be sleeping beside me."

Oh, god, how could she say no to that? "Okay, fine. As long you stay on your side of the bed."

With a nod, he rounded the bed and crawled in beside her. Then he reached out took hold of her hand and asked, "Is holding hands off-limits too?"

Heaving a sigh, she said, "No, it's okay." squeezing his hand as he wrapped his around hers.

Silenced prevailed until finally he cleared his throat. "Look, I know it's not much, but I'm going to be twenty soon, if that helps ease your conscience."

She turned her head, trying to see him in the dark. "Really? When?"

"December?"

"Jon, how is that soon? It's only August. And I'll be turning thirty then, too."

"What day?"

"On the first."

"Wow, same as me."

"Great we share a birthday," she muttered. "And you'll still be ten years younger than I am, but then you'll be twenty and I'll be thirty."

He chuckled. "But at least we could share a cake."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, there's that."

Deciding to let the whole thing drop, enjoying the comfort of his hand on hers, she stroked his thumb with hers and yawned. "Night, Jon."

"Night, Serena," he answered sighing, and they finally dozed off.

Awaking with the heavy weight of his arm around her waist, one big hand surrounding her breast, Serena turned her head smiling at the sight of his face in slumber. Somehow he looked more his age asleep, as though he consciously carried himself like more of a man when he knew he was being watched. Turning, she brushed the unruly lock of hair off his brow, wishing they could find a way to make it work, because she didn't think she'd ever enjoyed a man more, or ever met anyone quite like him, pretty certain she never would again.

And as he peeled open his eyes, giving her a smile, she asked, "So much for keeping to your side of the bed, huh?"

She could also feel his erection pressed to her hip. "And I can feel you're hard already, too."

Grinning, he shrugged. "Haven't you noticed? I'm always hard when I'm around you. I think I started to get some wood when you first picked me up at the bus terminal, you're just so pretty." Reaching up he brushed a few strands of hair from her eyes, tucking them behind her ear. "And I can't help how I feel when I'm with you."

Against her better judgement, unable to resist, she touched her lips to his, silently holding his gaze. He was just so sweet, so honest and so open. Now she just hoped whoever he wound up with would appreciate what a find he was, hating the thought of anyone taking advantage of him.

Then she felt his hand sliding up her thigh, his fingers working their way along her pussy, she struggled over whether to tell him to stop, or to just spread open her legs and let him have at her. Just the idea of him filling her and taking her again, had her breath coming faster and her heart beating harder. "Jon," she murmured over his mouth as he pressed kisses all over her face.

"Shh," he whispered as he pushed a finger inside her. "Why don't we just enjoy each other while we can? Forget my about my sister coming back, she won't be here for days, and who cares about our age, it's just numbers," then he nipped at her lip and thrust in a second finger making her gasp, and push her eager pussy hard against his hand. "But this... he fingered in and out of her, "this is real, and the only thing that matters right now."

Then he took her mouth with his, replacing his questing fingers with the thrust of his cock, and she forgot everything but the feel of him as he sent her back to the happy place she always found herself in when he made sweet, sweet love to her.

Turning her onto her back, he held her face in his hands as he slowly rode her body. Accentuating each thrust of his hips with a gentle touch of his lips to hers, he said over her mouth. "I love the feel of you, Serena. And right now that's all that matters. And I think you enjoy me, too. So, why even bother trying to deny ourselves?"

Why, indeed? Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down till they were chest to chest, the pounding of his heart mirroring hers as she kissed him with everything she had. He was right about one thing -- all that mattered right now was this, the exquisite feel of him buried deep inside her. And she couldn't find it in her to deny themselves this kind of pleasure.

After they'd both come in what felt like a fiery blast, he picked her up and carried her to the shower, worshipping every last inch of her under the spray. Dropping to his knees, parting her legs, he had to hold onto her to support her as he lapped deep into her pussy, nearly sending into a mind-numbing climax with the first few tastes of her. "Fuck, you're sweet," he murmured, hungrily lapping at her sex.

12