Playing Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyKip
HornyKip
103 Followers

"That's what they call us. Or superchubs."

She chuckled a little then said, "I have had to wear a pantie liner all day. I have been so horny waiting for this moment."

"And that is why you excused yourself to the restroom?"

"Yes, and to relieve myself. I hope I am not embarrassing you."

"You? Embarrass me? No I don't think that could be possible. I could embarrass myself, easily."

"Please don't do that. Hey, would you like to kiss me?" I also took that as an invitation. I stood between Amy's open legs and stepped in as close as I could. I was instantly just an inch or two from this insanely beautiful woman.

"Are you sure you want this? Every second you waste on me is a second you can not get back."

"Are you pushing me away?" she asked with an almost hurt look on her face.

"No," I said. "I just want you to be sure." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in. I kissed her softly at first. I was still slightly apprehensive. I tried to pull away, but was stopped by the tension in Amy's strong arms. I acquiesced to her advance. I kissed her again, more fully. I decided to throw caution to the wind and let my hands explore her in a more personal manner. My hands moved from her thighs to her butt. She broke the kiss and gave me a quick glare. "No?" I asked. I moved my hands to her lower back.

"Just kidding," she giggled. I moved my hands back to her bottom, giving her a playful swat with my left. We returned to our kissing. Amy had her hands on my shoulders, but started moving them down to the middle of my back. I took my hands from her ass and brought them to her upper back just behind her arm pits. All the while my tongue was exploring her sweet minty mouth. She must have gotten a breath mint while she was in the restroom.

I started to pull up on her top. She once again broke the kiss. She looked at me seductively and wriggled herself out of the top. She was wearing a white lacy half cup bra. Her B-cup breasts were barely hidden in the lace. The dark pink nipples strained against the thin fabric. With one hand, I found the clasp and deftly unhooked the frilly undergarment. Amy held the bra in place by cupping her breasts. "Wanna see my itty bitty titties?"

"Yes," I said, trying to put on a shy school boy face.

She turned her back, "No... I don't think so." I sat back in the chair with a defeated grunt. She burst out laughing. She turned back you face me. "What would you do to see... to play with my little titties?"

"Do you want me to beg? I will beg. Do you want me to grovel? You are pushing your luck, but I will grovel."

"Don't demean yourself. What kind of depravity will you stoop to?"

I thought for a second, then put my hands on her hips. She feigned a nervous look as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her slacks. "Let me see how far you will let me get," I said with an evil sneer.

I pulled the elastic down just a tiny amount. "No," she gasped as she dropped her hands from her breasts and grabbed mine. Of course, her bra fell away from her perfect breasts and landed in my lap. "Now you did it!" she hissed. She pushed my chair back with such force it nearly hit the wall behind me. "Do you know what you have done? You have really blown it!"

I curled my bottom lip out and pouted like a schoolboy. "I...I...I just thought."

"Well you thought wrong! You have forced me to do this. I hope you are happy!" I tried to move closer. I scooted the chair toward Amy, but she stopped me short. She put her foot on the seat between my legs and pushed back with unquestioned authority. This time the back of the chair actually hit the wall. Had it not been for the wainscoting, it would have left a dent in the wall, if not a hole. I threw my arms and legs about as the chair hit, in an attempt to make the situation look worse than it really was. "Now don't you move a muscle!" Amy ordered.

She stood at the edge of her desk with her hands on her hips. The look in her eyes told me she was near her wits end. She then ran her fingers through her hair, leaving her tresses in a disheveled mess. She moved her hands back to her hips where she locked her forefingers in the elastic waistband of her pants. I watched with growing excitement as her pants started their slow journey south. I marveled at the flawlessness of the young woman's creamy flesh. Amy's breasts defied gravity. She was thin, but not so skinny that her ribs showed. Her stomach was flat except for a tiny roll at the band of her pants.

Amy pulled her slacks down so the band was now below the waistband of her white cotton brief underpants. I snickered a little, "Granny panties?"

"Just sit there and shut up!" She turned her back to me once again. She grabbed the scrub pants at the seams on either hip and pulled them slowly and seductively to her ankles, bending suggestively as she went lower. Her arousal was more evident than ever. The cloth of her briefs was soaked to nearly dripping wet. The wet also made the thin material translucent so the sweets hidden inside were no longer much of a secret. Amy stepped out of her canvas shoes and slacks. The only thing she had left were her footie socks and wet cotton briefs.

I now was so turned on, I began to rub my aching member through my military style cargo pants. She returned her attention to me, "Just what the FUCK are you doing?" she screamed. "I will tell you when you can play with yourself!" She came to me straddled my lap and sat on my legs. "What am I supposed to do with you? Hmm?" She crossed her arms on my chest and leaned into me. The smell of her overheated sex was stronger than ever. I was nearly crazy thinking what I needed to do to get a taste of that sweet nectar.

"I beg your forgiveness," I pleaded. I dared move in for another kiss. I decided to take "Hitch's" advice and hold back at 90%. I was expecting her to come in the remaining 10%. To punctuate my grievous error, she slapped me hard across the right side of my face. I whimpered in defeat. She snorted her displeasure, and stood up. She rolled her eyes and quickly peeled her panties to the floor. She was now completely naked in front of me. I could have never imagined her pussy to be so beautiful. Her pubic hair was thick yet tastefully trimmed. I reached out my hand to touch the luscious fur, but Amy swatted my hand away.

"You are going to have to work very hard to make up for your actions here today. Get out of your clothes. Now!" With shaky hands, I pulled my shirt over my head. Then stood to strip my pants. I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of my cargoes. Now I stood in front of my doctor in just my boxers with a raging boner. My 5 inch cock did nothing to increase my confidence. "The boxers too!" I slipped them down and was suddenly just as naked as the woman I dreamed of and wrote about. Amy wrapped her fingers around my girth. "Mmm. On the short side of average. But thick... Oh, so thick." I swear I heard her voice soften as she tried in vain to get her fingers all the way around the base of my cock.

"Now I have you where I want you. It is time for you to repay me for your actions. Get over here and service me." She sat at the edge of her desk, spread her legs, and motioned me to come between them. "I want you to lick my pussy. Lick it till I cum." I moved in to do as I was told. I stood between her wide spread legs and bent to breath in the heavenly aroma emanating from her. I didn't go directly for her pussy, though. I kissed and nibbled the backs of her knees and the insides of her thighs.

Amy was moaning and purring almost immediately after I started my oral exploration. I covered her upper legs with kisses and small bites. Every time I bit, she jumped, and moaned, "Oh.... Mmm... Please lick my pussy."

"Oh, now look who's begging," I chuckled as I returned to my torture. I moved higher between her legs to work her inner thighs. She began to squirm as the fire was building in her loins. She grabbed at my hair, but before she got a good hold on me, I pulled away.

"Oh... Please!" she whined. I moved higher still. I kissed the crease on her hip just to the right of her finely trimmed pussy. It was getting harder by the minute to resist the pungent treasure not far from my excited tongue. "Glen. Dammit! I need this!"

"Oh ver.... As you wish." I eased my face into her steaming crotch. The scent sent my head into a spin. I needed her as much as she needed me at that moment. I ran my tongue around the cleft of her outer lips. This must have been at least some of what she wanted. Her pants came faster and deeper. Her pussy was oozing her natural lube in increasing quantities. I tasted the deluge and that was all I could stand there was no more holding back. I plunged my tongue deep into her hot hole. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Only... I don't believe in a heaven.

I darted between her vagina and her swollen throbbing clitoris. I sucked her clit like a tiny dick. I was glad it was not a dick, as I prefer pussy. Amy, again, grabbed for my hair. This time, I didn't shake her off. She pulled me in and screamed through her first orgasm of the day... with me. I continued lapping at her sweet sex. She bucked her hips against my probing tongue. "Oh, Glen , Honey. You make me feel so good."

I kept eating her pussy for the next ten minutes or so. I managed to get her to cum one more time. When she went over the edge, she pushed my head away. I watched with wonder as her pussy spasmed and spit its juice down the crack of her cute ass and onto the desktop. I sat back in my chair and observed, with pure content, the task I successfully completed. If Amy kicked me out and sent me home now, I would go home happy.

Amy was just beginning to recover when she said, "Now you get your reward. Come here, Honey." I stood again and joined her at her desk. She sat up with her legs on the outsides of mine. I put my arms around her shoulder and pulled her in for a tight bare chested hug. She kissed my shoulder, then my neck and finally our lips met again. "I am sorry for the harsh talk before. It is a game I like to play sometimes."

"I had fun with it too, Lovely Lady. Didn't you see that?" I responded. We kissed for a few more minutes. Amy was also stroking my dick and the insides of my thighs.

"I need you inside me, Honey." she said suddenly serious. Her pupils were dilated, telling me she was ready for another round. I positioned myself so I was standing directly in front of Amy. My aching prick was pointing at the center of her fire, like a divining rod. She wrapped her fingers around my joint and pulled me into herself. I slid to the top with ease. Her pussy was very tight around my manhood, but so wet so I didn't need to wonder how I could bury myself in her so easily. "Oh, that feels so good."

I held still for a moment, savoring the tightness, the warmth, and the closeness. I locked my lips on hers again and sought out her tongue, as I started slowly pumping in and out of her. Amy locked her legs around my waist and pulled me in rhythm. She broke the kiss and wrapped her arms around my shoulders as we moved together in our loving dance. She laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck as she began to moan in her building ecstasy. "I am so close, Honey,"she whispered in my ear. I started pushing deeper with every thrust in an attempt to bring her over the edge one more time. I was hoping I could hold out long enough to get her where she deserved to be.

We fucked each other for a couple minutes more when I felt the all too familiar tingling of my rapidly approaching orgasm. "Oh shit, Amy. I am about to explode."

"Please , take me there." I drove my cock deep into her one more time and blew my wad deep within the young doctor. Her own orgasm came almost immediately as I started shooting my goo into her. She bit down hard on my shoulder as she screamed through another series of ball milking spasms. I came so hard, it was nearly painful, but it was exquisite, all the same.

My knees were so weak as I finished, I had to sit to keep from falling out. Amy slid onto my lap and kissed me passionately as we recovered from our mind blowing orgasms. My lap was getting sticky from the juices of our carnal union, that were now leaking from Amy.

After recovering and making out for about five minutes Amy said, "We need to get cleaned up and this mess, too. A cleaning company comes in Saturdays to spit and polish. We don't want to leave any evidence of our lust. The smell may be enough to give us away as it is. Come with me. We can use the staff bathroom." We quickly walked naked to the bathroom, as if we could be caught despite being alone. We talked and laughed about her little act while we cleaned ourselves. She had a change of clothes in a locker she could wear. She dressed as I watched in awe. I never considered getting dress to be such a sexy act. I was going to have to rethink my position.

When Amy was done dressing, we went back to her office so I could get dressed. As I was tying my shoes I had a sudden urge to finish the day with a laugh. "Oh, my god, Amy," I blurted out. "I just thought about something. We didn't use any protection. What if you get pregnant."

"Fat chance smartass," she laughed. "You do realize I have your whole medical history at my fingertips? I know you are sterile"

"I tried," I shrugged. "So... was this a one time thing?"

"No, no, no, Honey," she told me. "This is just the beginning. Unless, of course, you won't see me again."

"Fat chance," I answered. "If you will have me, I will wear out my welcome. Toot Sweet. Wait. What about Toni?"

"What about Toni? I am not giving her up, just yet. And she knows about you. She also knows I may have something going with you. If you can handle all of us, we may just be okay."

"All of you?"

"Yes, Toni and I... And... your wife."

"Yes. This might get complicated. But I am into you now. I want to take this as far as you will allow it."

"Ditto, Honey. In fact, I think I was into you before I knew the you. Does that make sense?"

"All the sudden it does. I am sorry, but I think I need to get out of here and face the hell waiting for me at home."

Amy embraced me, kissed me sweetly, then said, "I will call you in a couple days. Don't take this wrong, but... please don't call me, just yet."

"Okay." That last statement bothered me just a little. But I kissed her deeply one more time, patted her behind and left.

As I was getting in my truck, I got a text message from an unfamiliar number. "How was she? Can't wait to meet you." was all it said.

HornyKip
HornyKip
103 Followers
12