Playing Doctor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "Yes, but I don't dare come in there now, or we'll never get something to eat or get to the lake before dark. It'll just have to wait."

"Keven... How much did the fire hurt you?" I asked softly.

He took two steps and was next to me in a second, lifting my chin and looking into my eyes. "Time. Time and passion. It was all insured, so I'm not in any financial straits. It hurts to see all that vision burn, but in the end it might even be more productive for my career, so don't worry about it."

I frowned. "More productive? How?"

He smiled at me and stepped back before that smoldering ember of heat in my belly burst into flames. "The critics got a good look on the first night and now they'll be nattering on about it for weeks. Also, anything you can't have is automatically better for being out of reach."

"You made a grab for me," I said, stepping up to him, pausing and then walking around him to the door with a grin.

"A man's reach should always exceed his grasp, or so I've heard," he said, falling in behind me. "Sometimes he even gets his heart's desire in the bargain."

"Flatterer!" I walked down to the first floor and into the kitchen. "So, are we eating and then swimming?"

He looked out the window at the sun and shook his head. "No, we'd never make it to the lake before the sun went behind the mountains if we ate first. I'll fix us something when we get back after a nice, long swim. Come on, we'll walk down the path and work up an appetite for later."

My brain was running through the other things I could work up an appetite for while skinny dipping. Was he hoping that was going to happen? I smiled at him and tried to read his body language while he pulled a couple of towels from a cabinet near the sliding glass door to the lower patio.

No, I decided, he was being serious. He didn't have even a hint of that sly smile or look I would expect to see if he was expecting to get lucky. I think he really intended to take a nice swim and ogle me before making his move later. I grinned at his back while I followed him out. Time to take control of this and make it happen on my terms.

The path down to the lake was a work of art all by itself. It meandered and had bushes here and there, as well as flower beds at strategic points. I could see a short pier at the end of the path. On one side of the pier was a small flat-bottomed boat pulled up on shore and turned upside-down. I guess he fished, too.

The lowest part of the path had a short stretch through some trees and then wound back out into the sunlight. The scent of nature made me stop and just close my eyes, breathing deeply. I heard Keven stop walking and we stood stock still.

"It's beautiful," I said dreamily. "So peaceful, so..."

He didn't say anything, just letting me soak it all in and not rushing me. My heart swelled at his thoughtfulness. That was remarkably insightful for a man. I'd have to rethink some of my comments to Steve-O.

I opened my eyes after a few minutes and Keven was standing about ten feet away, smiling at me. I smiled back and walked down to him, slipping my arm around his waist. "You're very perceptive."

"I am?" he asked. "Of course, I am. I'm an artist."

I laughed and didn't disabuse him of that thought. The last of the walk was so much more comfortable than I'd been in so long that I didn't want it to end, but end it did. Keven set the folded towels on the edge of the pier and quirked an eyebrow at me.

"Well," I said, "let's see the goods." I gestured with my hands. "It's ladies night, Master Artist. Show me if I've got Mister Universe on the hook or Pee Wee Herman."

With a grin, he started doing a strip tease to music only he could hear. When his shirt came off, my breath caught in my throat. The long, dark hair framed a real washboard stomach and chest muscles that my fingers were already itching to trace. Then, he slowly unzipped his pants, flashing me a glance at his dark silk boxers. By the time he had kicked off his shoes and stripped off the pants, I was panting. He stood there clad only in his boxers and bent away from me, torturing me with the outline of what promised to be a killer ass, tight and firm. Oh, my. I licked my lips and blushed when he caught me.

"Take it all off," I called out, putting my hands on my hips. "I want the 'Full Monty!'" Then I let loose a shrill wolf whistle.

Keven laughed and pulled off his boxers and waved them around his head. I know he was watching my eyes and I didn't disappoint him, overtly eyeing his package.

Oh, Sandy was a lucky, lucky girl. And his ass was as spectacular as I'd thought it would be. I sighed lustfully. Then I pointed out at the pier. "Let's see you strut down the runway, Big Boy!"

With a grin, he turned and walked down the pier like a supermodel, wriggling his ass at me. I thought he must wax because he was dark and smooth all over.

Kicking off my shoes, I ran silently behind him, slipping to within a few feet of him as he reached the end of the pier. He must have heard me at the last second, because he whirled, but it was already too late. With a "whoop" I shoved him off the end of the pier and he hit the mirror-like water, his arms flailing wildly, with a monstrous splash.

I laughed hysterically as he surfaced and squealed when he splashed me. That water was cold! I stood there and took my medicine, quickly stripping off my clothes and piling them a few feet back on the pier before diving in and surfacing near him. The water was icy! My nipples instantly shrank down to rock-hard, eraser-sized nubs. I'd swear the water sizzled against my heated sex.

"That wasn't nice," he growled at me. I laughed and screamed as he came for me, splashing water on him the entire way. Not that it saved me, of course. I was promptly dunked several times. He was good about it, though, always letting me catch my breath.

When he had had his revenge, I treaded water as he watched me. I could tell he was looking at my breasts floating in front of me, and I smiled. "Like the view, Sailor?"

His eyes darted up to mine and then he relaxed at my smile. "I love the view. I hope to try out the Braille version later."

"Like this?" I asked innocently, reaching one hand under the water to touch his stomach.

He pulled me to him and kept us afloat with strong kicks while he kissed my neck.

Those lips sent tingles all over my body, but I was not willing to give up control. I swatted his nose like a bad puppy. "Bad boy!" He started laughing but I don't know how long he kept it up, since I submerged myself and rapidly kissed my way down his body, eyeing him in the clear water. He was ready and so was I.

I almost lost all my air laughing when I opened my mouth wide and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth because his kicking lost any hint of coordination he might have had and we sank like a stone into the dark waters. The soft mud had to have been only a few feet lower, but the temperature was drastically colder than just a few feet above. Some kind of thermal layer, I supposed. I only had so much air, so I just ignored it and went with the flow.

Using one hand to grip that firm ass of his, I plunged him into my mouth, relishing the texture and taste of him on my tongue. Bobbing slowly, I brought him to complete arousal and then let him go to arrow to the surface. The manly taste of him still filled my senses when I sucked air, treading water.

Keven surfaced just a moment later near me, shaking water out of his eyes. Those beautiful eyes. "That was a good start, but I have a better idea."

I quirked an eyebrow at him and just smiled.

His hands gripped my waist and then he pulled himself down my body and under the water. I laughed and tried to keep myself floating as his mouth briefly sucked on my nipples. I managed to stay afloat right until he went lower and I felt a red-hot flash as his tongue split me wide open. With a gasp, I lost all coordination and barely was able to hold my breath as I sank.

The trip back down into the dark was totally different this time, with his hands holding my waist and that wicked, wicked tongue lighting on fire. I figure the water had to be boiling around my pussy. When he wrapped his lips around my clit, all the air rushed out of me and I started struggling.

He immediately kicked strongly and brought me to the surface. I coughed and got the little water I swallowed back up while he held me and pulled me toward the ladder on the pier.

In a minute, I was able to speak while he looked on, concerned. "It's okay. I just lost it there for a second. I'm okay. Climb up and sit down on the pier above the ladder."

He scrambled up so fast that I laughed at his eagerness. When he sat down, his cock was at the perfect height for more fun while I stood on the bottom rung of the ladder.

Positioning myself, I held onto the ladder and smiled at him before taking half his length into my mouth. He tasted even better without all the water in my mouth and his cock was so hot I thought my lips would char. And I could hear him now. My eyes sought him out and kept his trapped in my gaze as I took him.

Keven groaned and tangled his fingers in my red hair. I cooperated and increased the speed of my sucking mouth sliding down his cock. I wanted a nice ride, and right now he was like a teen-aged boy on his first trip to the backseat. If he lasted two minutes, I'd be astonished. I hadn't wanted sex before, but now that I had decided I was ready, I found myself ravenous. I wanted Keven and I wanted him right now.

The salty taste of his pre-come made me shiver and increase my pace. I didn't try to take him into my throat. It had been so long that I'd probably choke myself. When his breathing became ragged and his body started twitching, I knew he was close.

"I'm going to come," he moaned.

Pulling back, I used my hand to caress his cock while I sucked on just the head. I felt his cock expand and then felt it pulse in my grip while the flavor of his seed exploded across my tongue. I watched his eyes roll back up in his head and resisted his involuntary effort to impale himself into the back of my throat. I milked him with soft cries and swallowed his come in two swallows. It had been a long time since I'd tasted a man and while I usually felt no great craving for the taste, the fact that it was Keven lit me on fire.

Pushing him onto his back, I climbed the ladder, the water streaming off me. I'm sure I should have been freezing but I was blazing. Before he knew what I was doing, I squatted and impaled myself on the first inch of his still erect cock. Then I let my weight settle and in a couple of thrusts I had the full length of him inside me.

I settled on my knees and let all of him impale me. I groaned, throwing my head back. I clenched my internal muscles and felt every bit of his cock like I was reading him. In Braille.

When I could breathe again, I leaned over him and gazed hungrily into his eyes. His passion for me blazed back like a beacon. Clamping my lips to his, I began undulating my hips, fucking him. Every time I took him deep, I thought I would pass out from the intense sensation. And that doubled when he began gently chewing on my nipples. I groaned with each combined thrust of our bodies, and I squeezed him tightly every time I bottomed out.

My rise came like a thunderbolt from the heavens, electrifying my senses and making me convulse wildly. I felt Keven flip me over onto my back and wrapped my legs around him as he kept fucking me. Now was his turn. I let him take me.

Keven powered into me with long, fast thrusts and made me feel like I was Jell-O. When I regained my coordination, I started pulling him deeper into me, urging him on with my eyes blazing lust.

"Do it. Fuck me, Keven. Take me," I panted.

"I... have to... pull out..." he groaned.

"I'm on the pill. Just do it," I egged him on. "Fill me full of your hot, tasty come."

That did it. His eyes rolled up into his head again as he arched convulsively. I felt him shooting inside me and moaned for him, bringing a hand between us to frig my clit wildly until I exploded. Exhausted, he collapsed on top of me.

When we finally could breath normally again, I smiled at his face above me, kissing his chest softly. "Now, I'm hungry."

"That's supposed to be my line," he snorted.

Our laughter must have rung off the mountainsides.

12