Playing Doctor with Student Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

Clare looked up with a guilty look as her face blushed beet red as the men discovered her secret but she also felt a sense of glee that the handsome doctor was going to probe her girlie parts further. She complied and bent at the waist, pulled her panties down and stepped out of them and turning to place her panties together with her other clothes on the chair. She moved back to her place and without urging, opened her legs and held on to Dr. Casey's arm for support in case she got light headed again.

"Very good, my dear, that's the spirit. Now let me see what is happening down here," Sam reached all the way under the teen's crotch to the crack of her ass and ran his hand back over the smooth, soaking, hairless lips of her pussy. He then dipped it back again, running his middle finger along the crack of her cunny. The young thing moaned even louder this time, even though she tried to muffle it with her hand over her mouth.

Dr. Hardy broke in, "We are going to have to check the back half of your anatomy to be very sure. Bend over and touch your toes and let me see if you have removed all the hair from the spots which are harder to reach."

Clare was dying of embarrassment as she bent over, exposing her entire back end private area. The blood rushed to her head and made her a bit dizzy.

Kevin had seen a lot of woman's bodies but this was the difference between a Rembrandt and a crayon drawing. The firm cheeks of her ass opened wide enough to see her small round pinkish-brown anus. Below that were the wet pink engorged lips of a classically beautiful pussy. At the end, you could see the nub of a nicely exposed clitoris. Kevin was drunk with his sense of control and could not stop himself from pushing the young music student further.

"Sorry, my dear but I cannot get a good view. Please take both of your hands and spread your buttocks so we can finish this part of the examination." The girl did as asked and the girl's pussy was totally opened wide. Now you could see the dark, wet rose-petal like smaller inner lips surrounding the dark small entrance to the vagina. The girl's asshole was now stretched open a bit as she stretched her privates as far as she could. Kevin could hear Sam make some animal type sounds deep in his throat when she did this. "Have you had anal intercourse with anyone?" Kevin asked. The teen shook her head no. "OK Miss, it is time for us to finish the examination. You are doing just fine."

Clare stood up and threw her shoulders back. She was proud of her breasts. She was glad to hear that the examination was almost over because her pussy was burning and she wanted to get back to her dorm room and put out the fire with her new long black vibrator.

Sam had been waiting for this moment all week. He had fantasized about having a beautiful girl up on an examination table with her feet up in the stirrups and her total womanhood exposed. Kevin had given him the honor. "Now it's time to do the pelvic exam. Up you go onto the table and feet into the stirrups. You know what to do." he said with as professional a tone as he could muster. The teen climbed onto the table onto her back and then shimmied down to the end with the stirrups and popped her feet into the metal cups. Kevin stood on the girl's right side. Sam stood between her two legs and looked down. What a beautiful sight. The girl laid there totally naked with her delicate hands across her stomach and her cunt fully exposed. The long gash was pulled wide and the red inner lips and opening to the vagina exposed. Sam had a strong urge to dip his face into this honey patch and put his tongue in her love canal as far as it would go. But he fought the urge. He did however reach down and unzipped his pants and release his hard cock to the cool air of the room. He knew the girl could not see it from where she was laying.

Sam said in a firm tone, "You might notice I do not wear gloves. I have an allergy to them and I also find I can detect problems better this way. Now let's see what we have here." He put a hand with closed outstretched fingers on each side of the pussy gash and massaged the sides and rubbing the large wet outer lips together seductively.

Clare's hand flew to her mouth to stifle a moan as the doctor massaged her pussy lips together. She thought, "Oh sweet mother, that feels soooooo good. I can hardly stand it." She looked around frantically and breathed deeply through flared nostrils. Dr. Casey inserted two fingers into her wet vagina and slid them in and out seductively. On her right, Dr. Hardy reached down and began examining her right breast and was rolling her hard nipple between his fingers. "Oh no, oh no," she thought, "I must maintain control but my body seems to have a mind of its own."

Kevin looked down at the girl and he could see she was extremely turned on by his and his buddy's expert manipulations. He took charge of the moment and said, "Miss, those men you had sex with, did they have large or small penises?"

Clare looked up flustered and dropped her hand from her mouth. She could hardly speak from the passionate heat that was filling her body and squeaked out a reply, "I'm sorry doctor, I have not seen many penises to really know."

Kevin said, "Will let me give you something to compare to?" And then he reached down, undid his belt, unzipped his fly and dropped his pants and underwear, exposing his seven-inch stiff cock. He pointed to it and said, "Were they about this size?"

Clare looked frantically up and down and around from Dr. Hardy's face to Dr. Casey's to Dr. Hardy's penis and back again several times. She was totally confused.

Dr. Casey had gotten impatient with this game and wanted to get to the fucking right now. He snapped her out of her confused state when he said, "My dear young lady, you look confused. Let's skip the bullshit. I am going to tell exactly what is happening here. Dr. Hardy here is my friend and we were having a beer the other night and he told me about this beautiful new teen escort that he had examined. That's you. So, we decided to get that pretty young girl, meaning you, back in here when nobody else is in the building and fuck you. It's that simple. Now, this can go down many different ways but let me tell you the happiest way for all three of us. You could just agree to us having a super happy three-way fuckfest. Now I want you to think about that for a bit and if you think that is a good thing just reach over and take hold of Dr. Hardy's cock and he will move over to your face and allow you to suck him off. I will then take off my clothes and start fucking your hot tight pussy down here. AM I TOTALLY CLEAR HERE!" Clare nodded yes.

Clare's mind was on fire. This was totally unexpected. She had always totally trusted doctors and what these ones were doing was totally wrong. But these men were very attractive and her body was yearning to be satisfied. She turned her head to the right and saw Dr. Hardy's manhood with its swollen large red head and drop of precum coming from the slit in the end. Her mouth watered at the thought of its taste. The decision was easy at that point and she reached over and gripped the hot shaft that felt like velvet over steel and gave it a little tug towards her to signal that she wanted it closer to her mouth.

Kevin and Sam looked at each other and gave a big thumbs up with shit-ass grins on their faces. Sam started slowly unbuttoning his doctor's smock as he watched his buddy shift his cock towards the teen's full red lips. "What a glorious fucking sight," he thought. "It is going to be like watching Miss Teen Universe sucking cock. And better yet, after I fuck her tight pussy for a while, I can watch her lips wrap around my cock too. Life is great. I fuck beautiful women all my life and then I die and go to heaven!"

Kevin felt a surge of animal passion surge through him when the girl wrapped her delicate fingers around his hard cock and give it a slight tug towards her waiting face. "She has totally surrendered to us. That, Sam, is a genius," he thought. He took a half step forward so his upper legs felt the table and his cock was over it. He could feel the smooth plastic of the table on the underside of his nut sack. While keeping his eyes glued to the teen's beautiful face, he stripped off his clothes. She willingly shifted her head to his cock and the movement caused her long brunette curls to flow over her face.

Sam snapped, "Hey baby, push your hair back so we can see that beautiful mouth of yours suck Dr. Hardy's cock. I consider sex as a spectator sport, doll," she obeyed.

Kevin looked at his friend with admiration. He, himself, was always an introvert and he found it very difficult to speak out during sex and give instructions like that. He hoped to change some day.

Clare could smell the distinct sweet pungent smell of a man's cock as her face came towards the doctor's circumcised manhood, which was extremely hard and sticking straight up. She pulled the head down, darted her tongue around the head and the tasty bubble of precum at the tip. She looked up and her gaze met his blue eyes. She twirled her tongue around the head and then with a broad flat tongue, up and down the underside of the shaft. She was pleased that he had a look of pure pleasure crossing his face.

Kevin was watching this erotic show with complete amazement and pleasure. The girl was giving him oral sex with gusto. Her tongue on the sensitive head of his cock was the most pleasure he could ever remember. Now she was opening her sweet red lips to take him into her mouth, "Ohhh my gooood, that feels so good," he thought as she engulfed his weapon and he could feel the tip bump against the back of her throat. He could feel his balls rub against her chin as she deep-throated him. The girl looked even more beautiful with a stiff cock in her mouth.

Sam had gotten nude and was enjoying the show but his cock started twitching and he looked down at the perfect pussy below him. Her feet were still in the metal stirrups used for vaginal exams. The odour of pussy juice wafted up from the girl's crotch and this sent testosterone flashes bouncing in the primitive parts of his brain. His ritual was always to eat pussy before fucking it. It simply got his erotic engine going into overdrive by licking a woman's pussy. And here was a Miss Teen Universe pussy. He bent over and put his nose about an inch above her slit and took a long and deep breath.

"MMMMmmmmm I love the smell of hot, ready-to-fuck pussy!" He shouted. His buddy, Kevin smiled at this vocal ritual of Sam's that he heard often, whenever they fucked in the same room. Kevin guessed that he must do that even before he fucks that sexy wife of his. Then Sam parted the large swollen outer lips and plunged his tongue as far up the girls love canal as he could. The erotic shock of this made the teen make a loud moan of pleasure that filled the room and sent the sexual tension in the room up a few notches. Sam slid his wet tongue up and down the girl's slit and twirled it around her hard bud of a clit. The girls responded by grabbing his head and grinding his face into her crotch and made deep animal noises in her throat. Sam came up for air and said, "Ahhh. I think, Dr. Hardy, that this girl likes having her pussy examined with my tongue."

His eyes looked down a bit and he saw the young thing's small round brownish-pink ass-hole since the stirrups had the area wide open. "What, pray tell do we have here? I do believe it is a teenie weenie teen asshole. Why don't we examine this body part?" With this, Sam lick the index finger of his right hand a brought it to the sensitive circle and inserted it up to his first knuckle. The young students body froze and she stopped sucking Kevin's member.

"Oh sweet mother," Clare thought as she could feel her sphincter give way and allow his finger to violate her. "What is he going to do to that most private part of my body?"

Sam could hardly believe how difficult it was to get even his small finger such a short distance. He knew that if he fucked her tiny delicate asshole he would certainly split her open and hurt her badly and he was just not into inflicting pain to that level. "Well, I am sure this is a virgin asshole and I will just have to let some other guy open you up there because my cock is just too hefty for this tiny hole. But let me tickle you there while I munch on your beaver a bit more just so you can know that you have some sensitive nerve endings up your bung-hole. Consider it a free lesson." With this, Sam bent back down and licked her pussy with gusto while wiggling the end of his finger in her tight ass. The teen responded by grabbing his head again and mashing his face into her cunny in wild passion.

For Sam, this was nice but he wanted this girl to have a cunt-twitching orgasm with his cock embedded balls deep. He loved the feel of that. She was galloping too quickly towards an orgasm so he stood up and nestled the tip of his cock into the opening of her vagina and shifted his hips forward. He had trouble getting her near virgin love canal to accommodate it as his cock was about normal length but thicker than most. He leaned in and with some force, watched it disappear into her super tight hungry love hole. He stopped and enjoyed the hot juicy pussy encircling his manhood and the feel of his balls against her ass. He could come at any time but he wanted to savour the moment.

Clare was extremely disappointed when Dr. Casey stopped running his tongue over all the sensitive flesh of her girlie parts. But she felt relief when she sensed the pleasure-pain of her womanhood being split by a very thick penis as she played Dr. Hardy's cock like a classical instrument with her tongue and mouth using all the special techniques she had learned over the last month. Now that her hands were not gripping the man's head at her crotch, she had a free hand and slipped it under the shaven ball sack of the doctor with the yummy tasting penis. She knew men liked to have their balls played with so she rolled the egg-sized jewels in her tiny fingers.

Sam could see the music student was doing a great job sucking cock but he always like to give a bit of carnal direction to a lass when Kevin was getting done since his buddy never uttered a word when he was getting laid. Talking dirty was just FUN. He said, "You are doing a great job feeling the good doctor's balls my dear, but he really likes to have sweet young girls like you licking his balls. " The teen heard this and immediately stuck the point of her tongue out and gently touched it to the sack. "You can do a lot better than that. I want you to make those balls super wet all over." With that the men saw her broad wet tongue, go to work with gusto and they could hear loud slurping sounds as she followed instructions.

Kevin was getting more turned on than he had ever been before. He could see Sam's thick dick splitting the teen's sweet pussy and he could see her animal heat rising. The sensation of having the girls hot tongue enthusiastically licking his balls was incredible. He then pointed the tip of his cock to her lips and she knew what that meant. His cock head was soon moving slowly in and out of her mouth and he could feel the rim of its head graze her lips every time it pulled out. The girl's obviously had good teachers because she was giving him the blowjob of a lifetime and she even tickled his balls just as he liked as she sucked him off. It was all heavenly but the urgency began to rise. The nice guy part of his nature was falling away and he could not help himself from becoming more violent as his base nature consumed him. He moved his hands from the girl's tits to her head and was soon holding her head tightly while he plunged his cock into her face over and over. His only purpose was to cum his seed and he raced to the edge of the orgasmic abyss and gave himself over to it.

Clare was gagging as Dr. Hardy was holding her head and plunging his large staff into her mouth. He seemed to be in another world as he rammed it home with no thought for her wellbeing. Fortunately, he quickly came a huge load of cum that bloated her cheeks. When his cock fell from her lips, it continued to spasm and she got strings of white streams across her face and into her eyelashes. She swallowed the load and then gasped for air as she saw stars in her vision.

Sam always loved it when his buddy went from "Doctor-Nice-Guy" touchy feely to frenzied cunt pounding "Animal-Fuck-Machine". It made him feel less guilty after he himself went over that invisible line. Seeing the white spunk line across this teen beauty's nose and eyelashes and her gobbling Kevin's load was incredibly erotic and he just had to follow the horny path to fulfillment. He started to move his hips back a bit and he could feel the suction of the girl's tight cunt grab his cock and resist its removal. But a little more effort and the member slipped deliciously out and then back inside the wet velvet grip of the wenches love canal. He always loved to talk dirty when he is fucking. He looked down and said, "God, what a nice tight pussy you have baby. How do you like the feel of my cock?" The girl whispered something. Sam rammed his cock in hard and said more loudly this time, "I SAID HOW DO YOU LIKE THE FEEL OF MY COCK!"

Clare opened her eyes wide in shock and blurted, "It's super sir ... I mean, doctor." And she meant it. She loved the feel of a hard cock wedged in her vagina ever since she lost her virginity. She had even bought a thick long vibrator to shove up inside her rather than just buzz around her clitoris, as she had to do before she was opened up.

Sam smiled, "I kinda suspected that since your cunt is all juicy. Hmmm. Feels super for me too baby. Now I think I am just going to fuck you until I have a giant orgasm and fill your sweet pussy with my cum. Do you think that is a good idea, my little fuck-mate?"

"Yes Doctor Casey. It's a very good idea to fuck my pussy until you have a big orgasm and fill it with your cum." Clare wanted to be very careful now to please Dr. Casey since he was a bit touchy about how she was supposed to respond.

Sam's smile got even wider if that was possible. "That's what I like to hear. Now, I gotta be honest with you. I am not a doctor. I am just the drinking buddy of the good doctor that just came in your mouth. But keep calling me doctor anyway. Hahahaha! Now, let's do some good old fashion spirited fucking." And with that he grabbed her knees that were held up high by the stirrups and started to ram his thick dick into her hot tight teen pussy. He could see his buddy, Kevin, reach down and massage the girl's firm 34B breasts with both hands and he wished he could grab them too but the stirrup contraption was in the way. He panted out, "Give those nipples a good tweak for me, bro. I think she likes that kind of thing." Kevin, took each hard bullet of flesh and squeezed hard and the teen moaned deeply and loudly for almost a minute.

She blurted out, "Oh FUCK. That feels fucking grrrrreat. Holy shit. AAAAAHHH!" All of a sudden Clare blushed when realized she was swearing like a drunken sailor. "My word, I can't believe I just said those dirty words," she thought. "Thank goodness her mother could not hear what she just said. What will these doctors think of me?"

Sam was pounding the teen's pussy in double time. Each time he rammed her, she shook so much that even her firm young tits jiggled like jelly.

All of a sudden, the young thing started repeating, "Fuck, fuck, FUCK, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK," and then she came with a giant orgasm screaming, "AAAAAAHHH, Sweet mother. AAAAAH, Doctor I'm cuuuuummmming" thrashing her head side to side.

Sam could feel the muscles in her love canal throb and milk his cock as it spasmed. This was too much and he came and he squealed his part in the duet, "Yes Yes YESSSSSSS. AAAAAHHHH. UnFUCKINGbelieeeeeeeveable. AAAHHHH." He kept pumping his meat into her as he gradually slowed his hips down and the animal sounds in both their throats gradually fell silent. The girl closed her eyes and a look of pleasure and release crossed her beautiful face. It was the face of a woman well fucked and enjoying the moment.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers