Playing Fair is Over-Rated Ch. 2

Story Info
Mike continues his torture, but Nicole gets even.
2.6k words
4
34.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole found herself in a somewhat delicate position. She was naked, tied to a futon with her own shredded bra, being tongue teased by her old lover, Michael. And she had just had one of the best orgasms of her life. Things had not exactly gone according to plan.

She had learned that her ex, Mike, was coming home, and she'd laid a devious plot to seduce him. Or so she thought. Mike used to be such a nice boy, not really the type to throw her into a wall, rip off all her clothes and tie her up with them. But then, she hadn't been the type to publicly taunt, tease and trap him. She supposed they'd both changed a great deal in the last few months.

Nicole had all this to contemplate whilst Mike's tongue delicately teased her hard nipples and his hand caressed her inner thigh, stroking within inches of her moist lips. He had just tongue fucked her to multiple orgasms, and now with her whole body alive, he was using her post-orgasmic sensitivity to arouse her anew.

Nicole had never been tied down before, and she took a moment to think about it. The feeling of utter helplessness was a complete turn-on. Her wrists ached from being suspended, and the strap from her bra bit deeply into her skin. But this pain didn't really bother her, it only made her more aware of what she was feeling everywhere else, of the tingly warmth spreading all over her body, of the tender caresses of her lover, and of the fact that this night was just beginning. Upon reflection, she really had no idea who this man was. He certainly wasn't the timid lover she was expecting to tame. Not that she really minded. He's so tender, so careful, so sensitive…

"Get on your knees" Mike commanded, drawing Nicole from her thoughts to the present situation.

She had little choice but to comply, rolling over onto her stomach and lifting herself up. Doing so presented Mike with a perfect view of her tight, supple ass, making Nicole feel even more exposed. For a moment she could only focus on the wall in front of her. Then Mike reached around and sharply pulled back her hair, tying some sort of clothe over her eyes, blindfolding her. The bonds twisted tighter because of her new position and now she couldn't even see what Mike was planning to do. She couldn't move her hands to support her body, so she had to rest her head on the bar where they were tied. Mike took a moment to admire her sweet ass and moist pussy lips, spread like the buds of a flower. He promised himself he'd make this last, giving her a little of the medicine he'd been force-fed back at the pool hall.

Nicole's entire body ached with need, her pussy was glistening with cum, dripping wet, and she was sure Mike was admiring her cunt, even appraising her. The room was a trifle too hot, with no ventilation, and the smell of her desire was especially strong. She could picture herself as Mike must be seeing her, sweaty and naked, bound and squirming, the defiant women tied up and waiting to be fucked. She was sure that this waiting was intentional, to throw her off guard, make her suffer.

"Mike…?" She ventured. But she was silenced by a loud and unexpected slap to her ass. The sharp pain shot up her body, more startling than anything else.

"Don't speak," he whispered, as he rubbed her ass where he'd spanked her.

Then, using that hand to brace her hips, he brought his cock up to trace the edge of her moist lips, rubbing up and down against them and teasing her clit ever so gently with his cock head. As he approached her cunt, she rocked back to force herself unto him, eager to feel his nine-inch dick inside her. But he pulled away and slapped her ass even harder.

"Don't move," he commanded.

Nicole whimpered. She was starting to understand the rules of this game. She tried not to move, for fear of another slap, but her whole body screamed out to have Mike inside her. Everything that she was in this moment needed him to fulfill her, to complete her, and yes, to fuck her. But Mike continued his agonizing pace, ever so slowing tracing the outline of her cunt with his rod, grazing her clit with feather-light strokes and occasionally moving in to spread her lips. He drew torturous circles inside her, and every time she felt him about to enter her, he drew back.

Nicole's body acted of it's own accord, reaching back for him, and each time, earning her a small slap. She was floating on the brink of orgasm, and all she needed was his cock inside her. She must have started whimpering, because Mike asked softly, "Do you want me yet?"

"That's a… stupid… question" she breathed between moans.

Mike smiled, but didn't stop his teasing.

Nicole was beyond caring, she needed his cock, and if he wanted her to beg then so be it.

"Oh God Mike, Yes… I need you…Fuck me, Plea……" Her whimpers turned into one ear-shattering squeal as Mike drove his massive cock into her.

He used her hips to brace himself and drove all the way in, pressing the head of his dick to the very limits of her sex. As she went over the edge, like a dam breaking, the full force of her orgasm washed over them both. Mike didn't even need to move, Nicole was writhing and screaming all on her own. It was all he could do to hold on and brace her, while she came all over his cock. Mike had never been fucked like this. She was incredible. He just couldn't reconcile this women with the shy, demure, young girl he used to date. It's amazing how the shy ones come out when you tie them up.

"Oh God Yes, Yes….Fuck me you animal, Fuck me….God……"

She bucked against him, driving herself onto him, slamming against him, and screaming like a Harpy released from Hell. Mike guided her hips, slowing her wild bucking to smoothly glide in and out, setting a rhythm. As she rocked back, he arched his hips, angling himself for better access whenever she pushed against him. Her screams abated, and became strained groans. That first wild orgasm broke over her like a flash flood, but the rest came in a steady stream, one flowing into the next. She continually milked Mike's cock for all the pleasure it was worth. The blindfold had fallen from her sweaty forehead, but her eyes were clenched shut and she didn't notice.

Gradually, Mike's own orgasm began to build and his pacing became less controlled. He started to pull Nicole back onto his swelling cock, harder and harder with each stroke. She matched his pace, feeling him swell inside her. The smell of his arousal, the feeling of his sweaty balls slapping against her tender cunt and the sound of him repeatedly filling her from behind was driving her wild. Added to that she was bound to his need, she was his plaything, his meat, and that threw her over the edge. When Mike released his hot load of cum into her tender waiting slit, she came one final time, the ultimate climax to countless orgasms. Every part of her exploded with warmth and relief. Then her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she shuddered once and collapsed, pulling off Mike and falling into blackness.

When Nicole woke, her hands were untied, her hair matted, and she felt warm and fuzzy all over. Mike was gone, but she could hear the shower running and that sounded like a very good idea. 'I am soooo gonna get him back' she thought. She slid out of bed, and clumsily walked over to the bathroom. It contained a small shower stall, where Mike had his back to her and was rinsing himself up. She took a moment to lean on the doorjamb and recover herself while she admired his body through the frosty glass. He stood just under six feet and had a hard semi-muscular frame. He had a quiet strength and a dignity to the way he stood, but she knew he was really a softie, despite the fact that he'd just reamed her like a porn star.

Nicole silently approached the stall and opened the door, stepping in. Mike had his head under the water and didn't notice her presence until she pressed her body against his and ran her hands down his chest. The stall was barely big enough for two, so she had to squeeze very close, and Mike could feel her nipples press into his back and her breath on the nape of his neck. His flaccid member began responding, and Mike moved to turn around and greet her properly, but she stopped him and pointed him away.

She took the liquid soap from the tray and began lathering her hands. Then she started washing him from top to bottom, massaging the foam in with her nimble fingers. Mike felt her soapy hands start at his shoulders and work down his back, where ever she touched him he felt warm and alive. She took her time, occasionally stopping to re-lather her hands, before she slid them down over every inch of his body.

When she came to his legs, she got on her knees, and paid special attention to each in turn. She rubbed his thighs, barely inches from his scrotum, and his knees, and even his ankles. As she came back up, she ran her soapy hands over his buttocks and his hips, sliding one finger into the crevasse of his ass. Then her hands glided back up his sides and under his arms, working each thoroughly.

She brought her hands back up to his shoulders and turned him around, face to face and crotch to crotch. Mike was now fully erect and pointing right at Nicole, but she only smiled mischievously and took more soap. The stream of water was now washing the lather down Mike's back, forming tiny rivulets of soapy water that ran down his legs and into his ass.

She began again at his shoulders, working behind his neck, and avoiding eye contact. Then she slowly caressed his broad chest, gliding her hands over his nipples and down his abs, washing his already glistening torso. When she reached his hips, she got on her knees again, level with his stiff shaft. But she ignored it, and focused her attentions on his thighs and around to his butt. This drove Mike a little wild, since he'd assumed he knew where this was leading, and was perfectly content to let it lead there. But, she merely ducked under his bobbing pole and began massaging his other leg. Running her fingers delicately close to his tenders, but never touching.

Presently she finished and began to stand, looking into Mike's eyes. "Uh… I think you missed a spot" he stammered.

Nicole looked a little confused for a minute, and looked around, until she finally "noticed" his massive cock inches from her face. She gave a little 'ah ha' smile and reached for the soap bottle, which had fallen to the floor. She lathered her hands and, using one to brace her, she moved the other up his thigh and under his balls. Keeping constant eye contact, she began to massage the arch of skin between his scrotum and anus, playfully tickling him with one extended finger, and moving her hand back to cup his balls. She did this for an agonizingly long time, each time with a little more force, and finally pausing to tease his anus with her finger, easily sliding her soapy finger inside.

Mike had never had anyone stick their finger up there before, and he wasn't exactly sure what it felt like. He could feel the tingling throughout his body and it was a totally new kind of arousal. Either way it felt good, and he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, letting a slight sigh escape. As he did, he felt Nicole's other hand reach up to cup his balls, gripping them softly and gently massaging them through her fingers. A part of him realized he deserved this torture, and he was happy to suffer.

She released his balls and ran one soapy finger up the under side of his shaft, causing it jump and him to moan. She let her finger glide tenderly back and forth along its length before taking hold at the base and reaching her tongue out to lick the tip. Her finger was still massaging his anus, sliding in and out, up to the second knuckle. Now her tongue began licking slow circles around the head of his cock, tracing the sensitive rim. She lifted it with her hand, letting her tongue access the length of his shaft, which she deftly licked, swirling up the sides before retreating back to the tip. She continued this pattern of lick and tease and retreat, gradually building pace, until she heard him moan and lean against the wall.

Nicole took this cue and brought his cock into her open lips, swallowing him down to his base. She brought him out again slowly and stopped just short of the tip, allowing her tongue to trace circles around it inside her mouth. Then she went all the way down again, ramming her finger up his ass to the hilt. She continued this matched motion, moving quicker and quicker, until his knees began to tremble. As she brought her mouth back she'd flick her tongue across his shaft and when she went down she'd hold him in the back of her throat and hum a little.

The combination of all this drove Mike wild, and before too long, she could feel his shaft bulge and hear his breathing shift and she knew he was ready. She brought her finger out of his anus and cupped his balls, using the other hand to stroke his shaft, while she rode the head of his cock with her mouth. Her soapy hand slid easily along his shaft and she increased the pace, along with her twirling tongue.

Mike was leaning against the wall and used one free hand to grip the back of her head. He let out a strained groan and his cock exploded in Nicole's mouth, shooting cum down her throat. He shot three hot loads into her mouth, while she milked his balls and shaft with her hands, feeling him slowly go limp. She swallowed whatever she could, but some of it still managed to escape and run down her cheek.

When she finally pulled away, he fell back into the wall, and she rose up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and licking off the remainder of this spunk. She smiled sweetly and stepped out of the stall, turning once at the door to look back at him over her shoulder.

"Come on big boy, it's my turn again," she said, and walked back towards the bedroom.

Mike took a deep breath, recovered his composure, and turned the water off, before dutifully following her. He was smiling the whole time.

To be continued (but not by me…)

(I hope you liked part two. Any feedback would be great as I'm really new at this, and would welcome any constructive criticism.)