Playing Footsie

Story Info
Amazing what one can do with a little cleverness.
1.8k words
3.65
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried off from the shower feeling loose and relaxed, the bathroom was still misty and humid from the long rinse. Straining to hear sounds from the room adjacent, put my clothes on slowly. PJ's really, nothing spectacular... an old football t-shirt and some dark grey bottoms cinched at the waist with a drawstring.

The room was cold, kept at a brisk sixty-five degrees with a ceiling fan making it feel far cooler. And there she was waiting on me, just like I asked. I left her with a few simple instructions--clean up a little, especially this floor area, then wear something lacy that I will like. A long time ago, I might have felt strange giving such plain orders to my girl, and I don't think I would have felt comfortable with it had it not been suggestive to some kind of play.

I told her I would get a shower and I wanted her ready when I got out. Beautifully, in fact, she complied--and was sitting there in a yellow frilly teddy with, seemingly nothing else underneath.

I didn't know what sort of mood I was in. I never do. Things come to me and I do them and were Beth any other woman, I'm sure it would be uncomfortable to have to deal with my more spontaneous ideas. But she wasn't. And I think my creativity was part of what attracted her to me. I hoped so, anyway. Good to be loved for the habits one has rather than the things that aren't habitual.

I moved over and slipped my arms around her waist, feeling her breasts crush against my chest. She always feels good. She feels feminine and soft and shapely. I was getting hard just running my hands over her.

"Get down on your knees right here," I commented while pointing to the floor, "and face me."

She slid down to her knees in front of the coffee table. Her eyes were expectant and the room was chilly enough to force her nipples to stand at a most arousing attention. I pulled out my favorite velvet rope and bound her arms behind her, tightly. I sat down on the table in front of her and leaned in.

"Spread your legs apart a bit. Further. A little further..," I encouraged her as she parted her thighs and felt the cool air rush against her pussy.

"That's it, just like that. Now, we'll be trying something a little different tonite, alright?"

She nodded quietly.

I snaked a hand around her head and threaded my fingers through her hair gently before jerking her head straight back, letting my voice get more aggressive.

"If I ask you a question, you answer it. Do you understand?"

She clenched her eyes tight and mumbled "Yes, sir" only a moment before I backhanded her right breast with a satisfying ssssslap. The wince and gasp completed those eyes opening quickly and in a suprised manner.

"I can't hear you."

More confidantly this time she issued a "yes, Sir," and I let go.

"Now, we're going to start over. We'll by trying something different tonite, alright?"

"Yes, sir," she responded dutifully. Her breathing was rougher and I could tell from the flush in her cheeks that she was already turned on like a lightswitch. This was what she wanted. Just this sort of control. She didn't want to be merely tied up, or merely ordered around, or beaten on... she wanted to be suprised and shown the attention and expressed involvement any submissive wants from her dominant. She wanted to be used, she wanted to get fucked, but she wanted it all with the knowledge that it wasn't just a thing that is done... it's something done with care and thought and an almost meticulous devotion to the little arousing details.

"I want you to hold still, can you do that?"

"Yes," she breathlessly delivered.

I put my hand back around her hand and snatched her long hair back again, almost causing her to fall backward with the force of it.

"Open your mouth and lick," I said sternly as I moved my hand to her mouth. Her lips parted and she licked my hand, which came crashing down on her right breast, forward and backward--leaving a red mark.

"Yes, what?"

Her breasts were heaving as she was almost panting, "Yes, sir".

"Alright. We're going to start over. We'll be trying something different tonite," I released her hair, "alright?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"I want you to hold still, can you do that?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl," I moved my foot between her legs and could feel my toes warming just by being near her pussy. Further, I moved my foot until I was brushing up against her lips. The look on her face went from curious and intent to immediately suprised and expectant when I moved my toes against her already soaking wet cunt.

I flicked my toes a little and she shivered and started grinding against my foot, almost grunting with the need to cum after this build-up. I moved away and heard her telltale whimper, the one she does when she's close and teased.

"Did I tell you to move?"

She straightened up, and tensed... knowing where this was going.

"No, sir."

"So, why did you move?"

Silence, she didn't know how to answer that question--I doubt she was even thinking about it when she did it. But silence is enough of an answer.

"Open your mouth and lick," I barked.

She opened her pert mouth and her tongue crested those lips. I could have just enjoyed that picture right there: lingerie, on her knees, hands bound behind her, delicately waiting for something to touch that soft pink tongue. But, it wouldn't do to pause.

I let her lick my hand and back and forehanded her breasts, ignoring her whimpers, until I felt my own hand stinging. Back and forth, her gritting her teeth and stiffling shrieks the whole time.

"When I ask, you answer. And I said not to move, do you fucking understand me?," I snapped.

"Yes, sir," she said with an almost desperate attempt at appeasement in her voice, "I'm sorry, sir."

The apology went a long way, and I decided not to punish her again, for the moment. A flattery, on the one hand, to be apologized to by a submissive for her mistakes; a turn-on, on the other hand, as it means she's playing this game with me.

"Now, we're going to start over. We'll be trying something different tonite, alright?"

"Yes, sir."

"I want you to hold still, can you do that?," the script was the same.

"Yes, sir."

"Good, girl," I moved my foot up her thigh as she shivered with anticipation. It came to rest on her wet pussy and I, again, started wriggling my toes back and forth as she did her best to stay upright from the sensations. After a few moments, her teeth were bared and she was almost gasping for breath as she was inching closer and closer to her own orgasm.

Then, like a torrent, I felt her cum. Her body quaked and her pussy clenched and she let a muffled moan escape her lips as she twitched again and again. Before she could come down, I had her hair jerked back and told her to lick.

Obediently she did so and as she was bracing from the forthcoming assault (she hadn't asked to cum, and she knew it as she was doing it), a hard right hand cracked against her face as I stood up in front of her.

"I didn't tell you to cum, did I?," I roared, "Did I?"

"No, sir," she was still panting from her orgasm, and barely able to register what was going on.

Smack!

Another, a backhand to the other side of her face.

"Simple instructions, simple. Fine. We'll do this another way. If you can't behave, then you just stay right there; open your fucking mouth."

She complied, wondering what was coming next. I pulled my cock out in front of her face, stroking it a few times and letting her see me getting hard. Without warning or care, I pulled her head forward onto me and began taking long, slow strokes in and out of her mouth.

Back and forth, I gently fucked her soft, warm mouth until I was fully erect, and fiercely aroused.

I pulled out and ran my cock over her lips, "Open your mouth, slut, all the way back this time" I ordered gruffly.

I grabbed her face and eased my thick member between her lips until I could feel the back of her throat--and unceremoneously I began shoving myself further. I eased back and rammed forward again, fucking her delicious mouth almost furiously. I was throat-fucking this gorgeous woman and her eyes were watering and she was gagging, but every time I pulled out she met me half-way as I plunged back in.

The feeling of her tongue on the underside of my cock her heavenly, and I'd have probably cum right there deep in her throat, with those muscles clenching in there and milking my cock with each deep thrust... but that wasn't enough.

I stood over her and grabbed her fact with one hand, roughly jerking my cock over her with the other. I reached down and untied her hands.

"Play with your pussy, I want you to cum for me. If you're going to be a slut, then you're going to touch yourself right here on the floor. Go on," I told her.

She started playing with her pussy and I could tell she was moment away from cumming again, before her hands made it between her legs. I stroked my cock over her face and rubbed it against her cheeks now and again as she panted and moaned with anticipation.

"P-p-please, sir?," she was almost crying, "May I c-cum?"

Feeling close to it, myself, and seeing those big beautiful eyes begging me, I could resist and felt my own climax emerging.

"Sure. Cum for me. I want you to rub your clit hard and cum for me right now. I'm going to pop all over your face, and you're going to love it aren't you, you cum-hungry slut," I was talking her into her orgasm beautifully as she tightened up and shivered, mumbling "ooh-sshh-sshh-shhit.... oh--oh---oh... oh, God."

She came hard and seeing her go sent me over the edge as I shot thick ropes of cum over her head, her hair, across her face, down her chest... into her open and waiting mouth. I was in pure heaven as I came on my girl.

I rocked back and forth there for a moment or two, coming back to my senses. Sitting down, she curled up against me and rested her head on my lap.

"That was perfect," she mumbled, smiling the whole time, "Absolutely perfect. You're amazing."

I kissed her deeply and cleaned her up a bit before we curled up to go to bed.