Playing For Keeps

Story Info
Making her understand that she's his.
3.6k words
4.44
59.9k
68

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TanithLow
TanithLow
116 Followers

She was a weird woman, at least that's what everyone said about her but the way she saw it, she was limited edition. Who else had silver hair that reached their waist, silver eyes, a curvy body that consisted of gravity defying breasts and an extremely cute bubble butt, oh and let's not forget the wings? No one, that was who. She was one of a kind. But that wasn't always a good thing now, was it?

Aurora sighed. She was a confident woman by nature but then she had those nights where everything was just shitty. Usually she would go to her friend's bar down the street from where she lived. Of course, to most humans, Aisling's Ale Heaven wasn't visible due to the glamour that was cast on it. But then again a human would most likely have a heart attack after one gulp of Aisling's stuff but it was perfect for Aurora. Being a demigoddess and all, her metabolism was a bitch so to speak. Human alcohol would only give her a mild buzz but Fey Ale would have her singing the national anthem at the top of her lungs and she didn't even know the national anthem.

Not one to break habits, even the bad ones, Aurora tapped on the tattoo underneath her ear that hid the tattoos covering her from head to toe and the wings. She checked herself in the mirror and sighed. She didn't want to hide herself but if she wanted to live in the human world, those were the sacrifices she had to make.

Whatever, she thought; I'll turn it off as soon I get into the pub.

The pub was full even if it was a Tuesday night. The supernatural community was made up of alcoholics, it would seem.

When Aurora entered the place, almost everyone was staring at her. Nothing new there. She waved and smiled at the people she knew and glared pointedly at those she didn't know. Staring was just rude.

Since there was no seat available, she went behind the bar, carefully tucking her wings in so that she wouldn't accidentally hit something with her thirteen feet wide feathered limbs.

"You look like shit."

"Thank you. Thank you for that boost of morale, bitch." she said to her best friend who also happened to be a werewolf.

Aisling was a tall woman built like a linebacker but then again compared to most werewolf females she was considered to be petite. She had raven black hair that was cut randomly and stuck up from all over her head.

"Honey, there's no point in lying, now is there? You own a mirror, don't you?"

"I tend not to look at myself these days." Aurora said distractedly as she looked at the liquor shelf for Dragon's Breath. A spicy drink that will have you forgetting your name after a few shots.

"Go lie to someone who don't know you, sugar." Aisling drawled as she poured a drink for one of the patrons whose eyes zoomed in on Aurora.

Before she could turn around with her bottle of Dragon's Breath and go to the back where she could get wasted on her own and lament life's cruelties, the dude came to stand in front of her.

She wrinkled her nose as the sweet scent that emanated from all Incubi hit her. He was at least six five with eyes that were a glowing emerald, for reasons unbeknownst to her he was shirtless but then she looked at his washed board tanned abs and Aurora agreed it would be a shame to cover that up. Especially if you were in the business of seducing women.

"Your body calls to me." He said, leaning into the bar, nicely exposing his muscled biceps.

"Really? What does it say?"

"It says: ravish me!"

"Are you sure?" she asked, taking a gulp of the DB. It left a trail of fire on its way down.

He frowned. 'I am a Master of Seduction, you doubt me?"

"Me? God, no!" she was extremely proud of the fact that she managed to say it with only a quirk of her lips.

"Good, he said reassured, we shall go to-"

"I'm afraid I can't. I'm already spoken for." She cut him off sweetly.

"Oh for fuck's sake, I don't want you to have my babies or anything, I just want to fuck. I don't care if you're spoken for." He said exasperated. His speech going from seventeenth century courtesan to twenty first century biker in an instant.

Aurora smiled. She always made the best come out in people. "So you can suck my soul out?" she giggled, the DB starting to work its magic.

"Not all Incubi do that, you know. Some of us are just looking for a good time without the soul sucking."

Aurora opened her mouth to make a smartass retort but she was cut off.

"That is good to hear, Raymond. I'm sure that will reassure the ladies however this one is spoken for. By me. If anyone touches her I'll cut his balls off and shove them up his ass." Said the source of her gloomy mood of late.

As the incubus all but ran away in his haste to get away from her she couldn't help but notice how good looking the intruder was. Oh he was beautiful. Tall, lean muscled, shaggy chestnut hair, a five o'clock stubble that made her want to rub her cheeks against his and glowing amber eyes that made her girl part all wet and tingly.

"Diego, what brings you here? Ale?" she asked way too loudly, flashing all thirty two of her teeth.

"You know exactly why I'm here so put down the bottle and let's get out of here." He ordered and boy did that spark her anger.

She put her hands on her hips and glared up at him, since he was almost six five and she was five foot nothing she had a long way to glare up.

"Listen up. I'm not one of your little pride pussies, you do not get to order me around."

"You're my mate." He said as if that explained everything. Fucking shifter males, always so bloody arrogant.

"We fucked like once." She said flatly.

"And I marked you." he said, pointedly looking at the bite mark that had already healed and left a crescent shaped scar on the junction of her collarbone and her shoulder.

"I don't give a shit, pussycat." Aurora sneered taking a gulp of the strong stuff.

Clearly he didn't like being called a "pussycat" because his nostrils flared and his eyes glowed with power. He wasn't Alpha for nothing. His power wrapped around her like a suffocating cocoon making her whimper. Diego was trying to make her submit. Her. A goddess' daughter. The bastard.

Aurora gnashed her teeth together and let her own power loose, glaring at him but he didn't shrink back like she expected he would. Instead he met her head on and they were caught up in glaring contest.

"Uh... Aur', could you guys maybe take this outside..."the tremor in Aisling's voice had Aurora's head snapping towards the she-wolf, noticing for the first time that the whole pub had gone quiet.

Aurora nodded slowly and headed for the door, Diego followed her out.

As they walked down the block, Aurora started thinking about what would happen now. She had known she was the tiger shifter's mate but she was half hoping he wouldn't come after her once she had left. She liked being independent and when one had a mate that was something close to impossible. She craved his touch. Yearned for his kisses and his cock buried deep inside her calming the heat like only he could.

Dear goddess, she was hooked.

Thank God he had finally found her! He had been going crazy with worry for the past five days. Aurora had woken up at the ungodly hour of five in the morning and sneaked off to god knew where. Who did that? Really?

She was willful and he liked that about her but he was the one in charge and by the end of the night he would make sure she knew it.

Her hips swayed enticingly as she walked ahead of him, her long hair teased her round ass every step she took. He was going to beat that ass red tonight.

"Stop staring at my ass, you perv." She called not even bothering to turn around.

Diego growled and went to walk beside her. "My ass. You belong to me." He growled and emphasized with a resonating smack on her ass.

Aurora yelped and stopped walking and glared up at him. God, her silver eyes were gorgeous. "I don't know if that caveman act works with all the other chicks but I am a lady goddamnit!"

"There was nothing ladylike about the way I fucked you the other day."

"Yeah well that's what happens when you let an animal fuck you." she snapped.

Diego snarled and had to make a conscious effort to tamp down on the rising urge to flip her over his shoulder and take her to his house. Or in the alley, anywhere would do as long as he got to sink his cock into her cunt.

Aurora took a cautious step back, looking at him warily. As if he would actually hurt his mate. It stung that she didn't trust him but then again they had only known each other for an hour before going back to his place and screwing like bunnies.

"I won't hurt you." he said softly

"So says the tiger."

"You're my mate." He said again wondering why she couldn't understand what that implied. Yes he wanted her to submit to him but in no way would he ever let any harm come to her, he was meant to protect her for god's sake.

"You keep saying that." She said exasperated. The frown that marred her face making her even more cute under the golden glow of the street lights.

"Because that's all that needs to be said."

Aurora tilted her head to the side and stared up at him as if she were studying him. "And what if I don't want to be?"

"We'll both die."

"I'm immortal." She sniffed.

"What are you?" he asked.

Diego had heard many stories about the silver haired winged beauty but he didn't know which was true. Some had said she was a fallen angel, some said she was the result between two unknown species..

She smiled evilly. "Can't you scent what I am?"

Normally all he had to do was sniff and underneath the person's unique scent was the one they shared with their species, but it was different with Aurora. Her unique scent was a mix of ice and something cinnamony but the underlying scent was something he had never encountered before.

He inhaled deeply, taking a step towards her and pulling her close he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He took in her scent. His cat purred to life in his mind wanting to roll in the sweet scent of their mate. He inhaled once more taking in her scent and gently nipped at her neck. She moaned and her small body arched against him, her hands trailing on his stomach. His hands traveled the length of her curvy body until they cupped her perfect ass. His cock hardened, pushing against his jeans. He ground it against her pelvis.

"You see what you do to me?"

"Well.. it's not like I'm gonna apologize for that, now am I?" she said huskily, rubbing that delicious body against him.

"Tease." He accused, nipping at her lower lip which earned him a small gasp.

She broke their kiss, her silver eyes glowing in the dark. "Catch me if you can, pussycat!" she said and ran in the opposite direction.

Diego growled. He loved chasing his prey.

By the time Aurora had reached her apartment she was breathing hard, exhilarated. Her heart was beating hard against her rib cage, her cheeks were flushed and let's not forget her wet pussy. Oh but he hot. The man was sex on legs! The tiny voice of reason reminded her of why she had run away from him in the first place but it was hard to remember those things when she still had the delicious taste of him on her lips, his spicy male scent all over her.

Aurora groaned with need and confusion. There was no chance of backing out now, especially now that she had baited him. She hadn't flown because she had wanted him to track her scent.

A small part, one that was getting smaller and smaller every minute, wished he wouldn't find her but a bigger part of her, the one that knew her mate would find her, wanted to get naked and for some inexplicable reason kneel at the door to wait for him. Aurora frowned; she wasn't a submissive in any aspects of her life. Perhaps it was because since childhood it was drilled into her that a woman who let herself become submissive was without power.

Before she could ponder her newfound submissive streak, her door burst open. Her heart sped up with equal amounts of arousal and anticipation.

Aurora hadn't bothered to turn the lights on, she could see perfectly in the dark and damn, what she saw made her mouth water.

Diego walked into her apartment like he owned the place. Despite his size, he was graceful as he closed the door behind him and glided slowly towards where she sat on her couch. His eyes glowed amber in the dark. He stood and stared down at her when he was only a foot from where she sat.

"Why are you still dressed?" he growled at her.

Her chin jutted out arrogantly and she glared up at him even though she was fairly certain that it wasn't a good idea to bash heads with a horny tiger. "Why are you still dressed?" she shot back.

He frowned. 'Because I had to run all the way here, did you expect me to do it naked?"

Aurora shrugged. "You shifters are nudists after all.'

"Yes, but, he whispered kneeling between her legs, nudging them apart so he could fit his body between her thighs, there were women on my way here, would you want them to see me naked as well?'

Aurora snarled, something wild growing within her. He was hers, she would gauge out the eyes of the bitch who dared to look at him let alone touch him. He was her mate.

"You're mine." She snarled, her fangs sliding out. She dug her finger into his hair and yanked him to her lips.

Fireworks went off as they kissed. They both fought to dominate the other. Aurora bit and sucked at his lips, using her fingers tangled in his hair as leverage to gain the upper hand.

Diego's hands went around her waist and pulled her closer so that he ground his erection against her weeping cunt. He used his strength to push her back on the couch and therefore getting the upper

hand.

She cried out as he somehow managed to pull off her jeans and plunge two fingers into her pussy. He pumped them in and out of her furiously, making her pussy juice squelch and drip all over her thighs. Her hips gyrated as the tide of pleasure grew and grew within her. Oh goddess, she was close, so fucking close... right there, almost...

He withdrew his fingers and broke their kiss and stared down at her.

"Please" she whimpered as the ache in her cunt started getting unbearable but she found no mercy in his eyes.

"Rule number one, he growled his voice more animal than man, your orgasms belong to me. You ask permission to cum. I may or may not grant you permission, is that understood?"

She wanted to slap him or anything really and she would have too if it weren't for the jolt of arousal that hit her at the way he was treating her.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment that seemed to stretch into eternity until the gnawing ache in her cunt proved to be too much to bear.

"Please, she begged, let me cum."

With that he drove his fingers into her cunt and pumped until she fell apart in his hands. She screamed and jerked but he didn't stop fucking her with her fingers, all the while telling he that she was his, that all of her holes belonged to him and that he would do what he pleased with them.

When she finally came down from the orgasm induced high, she was panting like she'd run a marathon. Her skin covered in a fine sheen of perspiration.

Diego looked down at her with a smug smile as he sucked his finger and took it out with an audible pop. "You taste amazing, mate."

The words sent shivers of pleasure down Aurora's spine and she gave a small moan. "I can't believe you made me beg." She said accusingly.

He smiled and caressed her cheek. "I meant what I said, Aurora. You are not to cum without my permission or else..."

'Or else what?" she asked softly already knowing the answer. She got up and put her weight on her elbows, just now noticing that her wings had been crushed underneath her during their little dirty scene. Just because they were hidden from sight by the glamour didn't mean she couldn't feel them.

"Or I'll punish you."

"How?" she asked her breath coming faster. The idea of being punished by her mate making her cunt wet again.

Diego also seemed to know that because something sparked in his eyes before he answered. "I:ll tie you up and whip your body until you scream for mercy or I'll make you wear a chastity belt with a few surprises on it."

Then I guess, I shouldn't displease you, Sir."

********************************************

Diego looked down at his mate after several hours of coaxing and forcing she had finally submitted to him. After he finger fucked her in the living room he had taken her to the bedroom and ordered the little tease to get on all fours. So there she was, her bubble butt offered up to him, her back arched gracefully, her silver hair falling freely off her shoulders. God! She was making his cock throb so bad.

"Take the glamour off." He ordered and she obeyed. She tapped at the tattoo under her ear and her wings and tattoos were suddenly visible. The feathered limbs trembled slightly at the same pace as her breathing. The room was filled with the intoxicating scent of her arousal. He growled. The woman was driving him crazy!

He took off his jeans in record time and tore his muscle shirt from his body. He slowly walked to where his mate waited, trailing his fingers along her body, leaving goose bumps on the way. She trembled under his touch and made little mewling sounds.

"Put your cock inside me already!" she yelled.

He smacked her ass, hard almost making her fall on her face. She yelped but got back into position. He smacked her again and again until tears were falling freely on her cheeks onto the bedspread. Diego fisted her hair and used it to yank her back so that she was looking into her eyes.

"You. Do. Not. Order. Me! He snarled tightening his grip and making her whimper in the process, Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good." He said and released her.

He would have liked to make her wait but the truth was that he couldn't wait a second more before sinking his cock into her. With that in mind he jumped behind her and positioned his cock at the entrance of her sweet juicy pussy. He pushed hard and drove all the way home and once his dick was snuggly seated inside her they both moaned in pleasure. She pushed back but he gave her ass a sharp smack to keep her in line and she whimpered. After making sure she knew who was in charge he started to pummel her cunt. Fuck she was tight! And so, so wet! Her cunt held his cock in an iron grip that drove him wild making him slam into her so hard that she collapsed under his assault and lay flat on the bed. But even then he didn't stop pumping in and out of her encouraged by her moans and the squelching sound of her pussy.

"May I cum?!" she shrieked.

"Not yet." He snarled, he wanted her to cum while he shot his load into her.

"Please, please, please,-"

Diego fisted Aurora's hair and brought his lips to her ear. "Don't you dare cum, you little slut, don't you dare cum! I'll whip your pussy red if you do!"

The sounds of their lovemaking, the heat burning between their bodies coupled with the intensity of their mating bond soon had them both going over the edge.

"Cum for me, Aurora! Cum for me!"

And she did. In waves and waves of pleasure that resonated in the deepest parts of his soul that was connected to her.

This was just the beginning, he thought contentedly, his cat purring in agreement as their mate's feathers teased his stomach.

"Uh... Diego, I don't mean to tell you you're fat or anything but you:re kinda crushing my wings to my back." She said from under him.

He chuckled and got up rolling to his side and pulling her along with him, she fit perfectly to his side.

"Did you like that?" he asked only now fearing that he might have been too rough with her.

"Like it? I've never cum like that! I wanna be fucked like that from now on... Sir." She said smiling up at him, her cheeks flushed.

TanithLow
TanithLow
116 Followers
12