Playing For Keeps Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked but thought better than to argue. It didn't seem like such a harsh punishment. Besides she had never been fucked in the ass and doubted she could cum from it.

Diego came back with a bottle of lube in his hands. He smeared her ass with the cold gooey stuff between her spread ass cheeks. Wherever his fingers touched her, the spot tingled and made little groan build up in her chest. When his finger pushed against her sphincter, she jerked in her bonds.

"Relax, angel. Open up to me." He crooned and she let herself get lost in the warm voice of her mate.

Once again he pushed a finger to her anus but this time it slipped in slowly, inch by inch. Her ass swallowed his finger. She moaned. Her breath had turned shallow and beads of sweat were trailing down her temple and soaking her hair. Her cunt was clenching on empty air, looking for something to fuck it. Her ass was on fire as her mate added a second finger and pumped, slowly at first, but picked up speed as he went along. Aurora felt like a bitch in heat as she panted while being fingered in the ass.

It went on for a while until she felt the stirrings of an orgasm close by and he pulled out immediately. She snarled at him and he growled back. Amber eyes flashed at her, fangs extended. She whimpered and bared her neck in submission to her mate, who was more cat than man at that moment. His eyes still locked on her, Diego positioned his dick and slammed into her ass in one stroke. Aurora cried out as a flash of white hot pain tore through her body. In the next moment it was replaced with intense pleasure as her body healed from being stretched open so violently by her mate's huge cock. He waited a second to let her get accustomed to his girth and then started ramming himself into her already abused ass.

Soon they were both panting and groaning. The sound of skin smacking against skin echoing around them. Her fangs slid out of her gums and all she could think about was sinking them in her mate's neck to mark him so that the world would know he belonged to her. Just as his marks showed she belonged to him.

As if he could sense what she craved, he leaned down, pressing himself further into her ass, bringing her dangerously close to the orgasm she was trying to avoid. A chastity belt was not something she wanted to experience. It was probably a bad idea to taste his blood but the vampire in her was snarling in her head. It had been a while since she fed and there was no one better than Diego she wanted to feed from.

The moment he was close enough, she sank her fangs into him... and oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! The second his blood hit her tongue, she went wild. The sweet taste of it was unlike any she had ever tasted. His blood was a mixture of male power and sweet spices that drove her and threw off the edge. Her screams were muffled in his neck as she sucked at his blood. She growled at him when he ripped away from her. She ripped the bonds and locked her arms around his neck.

"Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" she snarled in rhythm with his cock in her ass. She reveled in the violent way her mate fucked her. She was no fragile maid, she liked it hard. Her vampire craved the pain.

Aurora howled as his claws dug into her sides, simultaneously with his fangs sinking into her left breast. Diego shot his load inside of her ass with a roar that shook the room. She screamed underneath him as another orgasm took her. She was flying, flashes of gold and silver blinding her.

She had no idea how long it lasted, all she knew was that when she came down from her orgasm induced high, her body gave out and she gave in to the exhaustion.

So much for not cumming from getting fucked in the ass.

The last thing she heard before giving into the darkness was her mate's voice. "Sleep, angel. I hope you enjoyed that because you're not going to be allowed to cum for a long time, not even when you're going to be fucked by the fucking machines."

To be continued...

12