Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put some body English into it," Cassie shouted. "God, don't you know how to fuck?"

I've never been insulted by a woman about my technique, except that one time in college. Ah, but that's another story. I held the controller steady and rocked my body. Kenny was doing better, plunging in and out of Barbey, who raised her voice, keeping the pecking bird at bay.

Cassie and I watched the screen, our counterparts fucking, awkwardly.

"That's it. Don't stop. Oh my God!" Cassie was getting vicarious thrills from the role-play.

I looked down. My erection had popped out from the opening in my boxers, stiff and red. I leaned back and attempted to stuff it back into my shorts, but Cassie grabbed my wrist.

"Don't bother. Boy, you weren't kidding, were you?"

The implication was that Andy was smaller, but I didn't want confirmation. "Yeah. But I shouldn't be exposing myself."

A buzzer sounded. Time had run out.

PLAY AGAIN?

"We almost had it," she said.

I stood up, my penis at a ninety degree angle. "Aren't you tired of this game?"

"Not until I get an orgasm. The ultimate reward, right?"

I assumed she meant Barbey. That also assumed we could get the simulated sex right. "Okay, whose turn?"

"You go." She stood next to me, hands on my shoulder, trying not to impede my progress. I was past the monkey and bird and elephants and shark and across the water in my best time yet.

"Wow, that was awesome!" Cassie jumped up and down. No flesh on her chest to wiggle or wobble. I glanced at the floor. Her soaked panties sat in a wet lump on the rug. I'd been concentrating too hard on the game to notice. She grabbed her controller, laid back and spread her legs. "You might as well take off your boxers, for all the good they're doing."

She was right. With my prick fully exposed, they were only good to trip over. I tugged them down.

"Now get up here, quickly."

The timer for our simulated sex had already begun, and the pecking bird was opening its wings, ready to fly down and exact fatal damage.

"Make some noise," she said.

I joined her in making sounds, but our characters remained silent. As I moved the controller, Kenny thrust into Barbey. She moaned, and the bird stopped.

Cassie held her controller stick horizontal under my prick, which slid back and forth, rubbing against the smooth plastic cylinder. There was no friction but I remained rock hard.

"You're leaking," she said.

"You should talk," I replied.

The emotional indicators were at about fifty percent on our characters, but went no higher.

"We still aren't doing this right. Hold the controller against your hip."

I did as she asked.

"Now," Cassie continued, "move like you're fucking."

I dipped and thrust my hips forward. The tip of my dick slid up Cassie's belly. I pulled back and made another pass. Kenny began to move in and out, at the same rate. Cassie relocated her horizontal controller to the top surface of my penis. That way, she could direct the motion and the pressure against her stomach. Cassie's moans mimicked Barbey's, high pitched and sharp. I groaned with each exhalation. Kenny's fucking was smoother, and both of their emotional meters rose past fifty percent. The health meters readings dropped, but not much. Our tempo increased.

Cassie's fingers toyed with my cock as it slid past her controller. "Keep going, I think we're going to win!"

Seeing time fly away, I picked up the pace. On one pullback, I went too far, and my forward thrust bumped my prick against Cassie's crotch. I startled, repositioned my knees, and continued the non-intrusive rubbing of prick on belly. Our characters hit a plateau at seventy-five percent.

The buzzer sounded. I got up and leaned back against the far corner of the couch. My dick was sticking straight up. There was no point in covering up, not now.

Cassie sat up, cross-legged. Her cunt was fully exposed, shining and damp. "Damn, this isn't working. It's not natural."

She was right. Using our hands to direct the controllers, which in turn moved Barbey and Kenny's bodies, was much too indirect. Our on-screen personas had gotten excited, but not enough to climax. We'd lost.

"Shit! I want to win this game," Cassie shouted. "And there's only one way we're going to do that."

I didn't ask.

She looked left and right, stopping her search at Andy's green toolbox. She marched over, threw open drawer after drawer, fumbled through the contents and extracted a roll of duct tape. She tossed it onto the coffee table and took her position in front of the screen.

Cassie choked her controller, jaw clenched. Her body undulated as she maneuvered Barbey through the hazards. As she paddled in a crouch, her glistening pussy swayed, wet and inviting. My cock lurched. I wanted to emulate her previous cheerleading, hold her from behind, run my fingers through her cunt lips and stimulate her clit. But I didn't. I just sat and drooled.

When her arms dropped at her sides, she'd beaten my score handily. Nearly two minutes remained.

"ENTERING TWO PLAYER MODE FOR BONUS GAME."

We'd been awarded five minutes, a nice improvement.

Cassie tore two pieces of tape off the roll using her mouth. She used one to attach her controller flat and horizontal, below her belly button. "Get over her."

I crawled back between her legs holding my controller. She held it just above my hip and applied the second piece of tape.

'Now, let's get going, before that bird pecks us to death."

I positioned myself like the last time, with my prick sliding up Cassie's belly. Now, it was hitting the controller.

"Don't, you'll knock it off." She slid back. My dick was between her thighs.

"Hump!" she commanded.

On my first motion forward, my prick grazed her pussy but didn't go in. I tried to change position, so my thrusts would not be aiming for her slit, but she'd taken away that option by her position.

"Again!" she shouted.

Repeating the motion got the same result, thank goodness.

Cassie grabbed my dick. "Scoot up, big boy."

This was so wrong. "You're not suggesting that we-"

"Right now, at this moment, we're not Harvey and Cassie. We're Kenny and Barbey. And Kenny and Barbey need to fuck. Seriously."

"But you're Andy's girlfriend."

"That didn't stop him playing around with Keiko." Either perspiration or tears ran down her cheek. "I want to win this game real bad," she said. "Don't let me down, Kenny."

I glanced at the screen. Kenny was positioned between Barbey's legs. So was I. Barbey was ready, taking my prick her in her hand and positioning it at her pussy. "Easy in," she said.

It was only a simulation, I told myself. With only a slight lean, Kenny entered Barbey. She was quite moist, providing lubrication for the head and an inch more. On screen and below me, Barbey grunted. I wiggled up, balanced my weight on my arms and knees and tilted my hips. Kenny slid in further.

"Ooooh God," Barbey moaned. "Don't stop, the clock is ticking."

So I didn't stop. I thrust, gently at first, then more vigorously. Barbey writhed below me, lifting her hips to meet mine. Sweat dripped from my face onto the thin band across her chest. I'd seen it all except whatever was under the band of material across her chest. I pushed my face against the cloth, displacing it from her tits. Or where her tits should have been. I placed my lips on one flat nipple and sucked. And sucked again, hard, as if to give her a nipple hickey.

"What are you doing? I've got nothing. Stop!"

Except her movement became more exaggerated with my sucking. I gave her other nipple similar treatment. Her legs folded over the backs of mine. I was still only half buried and Barbey was groaning and panting.

The buzzer sounded. Had that been five minutes?

Our sex organs still coupled, we paused. A cold dread gave me goosebumps. Oh God! I'd penetrated Andy's girlfriend, despite my best efforts to avoid it. I leaned back, to get out and up. Her hands grabbed my ass, and she kept her legs wrapped around mine. I wasn't going anywhere.

"I'm not done," Cassie said. "And you didn't finish either, did you?"

There was no reason to lie. "No, but so what?. I've done too much already."

"The hell you have!" Her voice was too loud for our immediate proximity. "We'll play this fucking game over and over until - until -"

I knew the punchline. "Do you really have the energy for that?" I could have added, 'and fucking too?' but I didn't.

Cassie's chest heaved a sigh. Her pussy contracted around my prick. My cock throbbed in response. I still hadn't gone down. God, her cunt felt great.

"Do you have a good imagination?" Cassie asked.

"Oh yes. Very good." Sex with Cassie had left nothing to my imagination.

"Then I want you to imagine that, as Kenny, you have a super power. You can fly." She squeezed her pelvic muscles. She had a secret power too.

"And what would I do with that power?" I asked. Fly the hell out of Andy's apartment? Too late. I was four inches inside his girlfriend.

"Pretend that as game started, you flew to the other island and rescued me. How long would that take?"

"Just a few seconds, probably."

"Less if you hurried. And, for such a performance, we'd be awarded unlimited time for the two-player bonus game. Sound good?" Her cunt muscles rippled, giving my prick a moist massage.

Quite a decision. I couldn't honestly deny that I'd fucked Cassie, just not to orgasm. The worst was past us. Was there any harm in finishing the job? I answered by pushing another inch into her pussy. "Oh yes, very good."

Cassie showered kisses all over my face. Her hands grabbed and massaged my shoulders and back and ass. We were fucking hard, our pubic areas colliding with each thrust. Can you break a pubic bone? Somehow, the screen was registering us. Maybe it was a bug in the software. The health indicators were marginal, but the emotion meters for both of us were teasing 100%. With everything I had left, which wasn't much, I attacked her, punishing her pussy with long deep thrusts, followed by a dozen or more quick tickles of her vaginal opening. Then, back to long penetration.

"I can't take any more." Barbey panted and pleaded. "Now, oh, please, now, it has to be nowwwwwww." Her hips came up from the couch, her back arched. My balls exploded cum into her welcoming pussy. Fireworks erupted on screen, documenting our victory.

I pulled my dead weight from Cassie's spent body. She'd melted into the couch after a muscle-clenching orgasm. I sat near, her legs stretched over my lap. "I usually hate these games." I rubbed her legs, from knee to ankle.

"Don't tell Andy, but so do I."

I thought about Andy. How could I live with myself, fucking his girlfriend?

She flicked my soft dick. "Think we can beat our time?"

We'd cheated, and Cassie sounded embarrassed. Not for cheating on her boyfriend, but cheating at the game. "Maybe, if work closely."

"Oh, I like working closely with you." Her hand fell into my lap.

I'm not much for games, but after another slice of cold pizza and a quick nap, I'd be ready for a rematch.

### An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think.

Copyright (c) 2008, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.