Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adding all these up I came to the brilliant conclusion that Rose was enjoying Serena's cunnilingus. It helped that every now and then Rose would lift her head and scream out something like "Ah Fuck! Eat that pussy!!" or "OH GOD! I LOVE fucking newbies! Fuck that feels GOOD!!"

After one of these proclamations Rose spun away from Serena, turning onto her back and calling "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Serena also rolled over, coming to a halt between Rose's legs once more only this time she was on her stomach. She immediately placed her tongue back into Rose's pussy and started lapping the entire length of the bald slit. Rose lifted her legs and shoulders off the ground, crossing her ankles behind Serena's head and grabbing the blonde mane in both hands, her face contorting from the pleasure she felt.

When Serena had rolled away I was left behind with my tongue waving in the empty air. Since this wasn't the first time I had been removed from participating in the action I was starting to get a little concerned. None of my other lovers had ever pushed me away, especially while I was in the middle of fucking them. I was faced with a choice. Either I really, really was a lame fuck OR lesbian sex was far more energetic than I had ever imagined. Particularly when Rose was involved. I chose the latter explanation.

Fuck! What wouldn't I give to be a fly on the wall in Malibu when Rose, Sarah, Love and Jennifer all got together! Especially if they took that Mr. Snappy thing out to play. Wouldn't that be a sight to behold.

My ego soothed I had to decide what I was going to do next. I could move back behind Serena and resume licking her out, but my main reason for doing so, aside from the fact that I really enjoy rug munching, was so I could watch her go down on Rose. Their new position made that impossible. Or, and I instantly liked this choice better, I could get behind Serena, coax her up onto her knees and slam my cock back into her pussy and pick up where I had left off before Rose had so rudely interrupted me. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Moving into position behind Serena I placed my hands on her hips and started to lift. I don't know if she understood my intention or if it was just some sort of automatic response to the pressure on her waist, but either way she got up on her knees. I began to rub the head of my dick along her slit, preparing her - somewhat needlessly, she was still sopping wet -- for my entry when I remembered how much better it had been when fucking Rose after I had gotten off my knees. I stood up and squatted over Serena and slid into her vagina. Damn was this woman turned on! She was even hotter than before and so, so wet. Fucking her was going to be a dream.

I started pumping and got my first indication that Serena knew what was going on around her beyond the very narrow range of her tongue when she lifted her head and screamed, "Oh yes! Fuck Me!"

I did what she asked.

No sooner had Serena made her demand than she was back with her mouth attached to Rose's box. I struck a steady pace while I watched the blue-eyed woman try to work her tongue back into Rose's snatch, but the constant smacking of my pelvis into her ass was causing her to rock forward with every stroke and she was finding it difficult to continue licking the shorter woman. Luckily she came up with a solution to the problem before Rose could really notice the decrease in quality of the blonde's carpet licking. Serena started sucking Rose's clit instead.

The reaction was really quite amazing to see. Rose's head was already off the floor so instead she threw it back and both her legs and hands left their positions wrapped around Serena's head and slammed to the carpet as she thrust her hips upward, moving to keep her clit between the older girl's lips, increasing her exposure to the suction being applied to the bundle of nerve endings.

When her hips were as far off the floor as she could get them Rose brought her hands back up to grab Serena's head again and she started to bounce her pelvis up and down in time with the taller woman's sucking, grinding her pussy into Serena's face and screaming over and over, "Ah Fuck yeah! Ah Fuck!"

Seeing Rose get so excited was having an effect on me, and I picked up my pace in Serena's twat considerably as a result. I thought that maybe Rose was nearing climax and that if I could time things right maybe we could cum together. Then I thought maybe if I was really good I could bring Serena along with us, the three of us catching the wave of orgasm simultaneously and reaching the crest together, perhaps the first triple concurrent Big O in history.

"Oh Fuck! Serena I'm cumming! I'm UUUUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Or maybe not.

As she had the first two times Rose again became rigid as she climaxed. I sensed a pattern here. Nothing in her ass, Rose has an orgasm and goes stiff. Big dick in her ass Rose has an orgasm and bucks like a stallion being ridden for the first time, except for Rose the invader in her ass was not unwanted.

And through it all Serena was a real trooper, hanging on as Rose was grinding her cunt against the blonde's mouth and then drinking down her first dose of girl cum, flush with satisfaction and the knowledge that it was her lips, her tongue, that had brought Rose to such a rewarding climax. And we weren't quite done yet. Serena and I were still fucking.

When Rose's orgasm ultimately passed she lay flat on the carpet for a few minutes, recovering her breath. I was still plunging in and out of Serena and after she had spent some time of her own recovering she lifted her upper body off the floor, getting up on her hands, and she turned to look at me over her shoulder, a somewhat pleased yet incredulous look on her face, as if she couldn't believe all the things she had done that day. If I hadn't been there I never would have believed it either.

I slowed my pace down some, there was no reason to rush now, my triple O nothing but a pipe dream, and Serena didn't seem like she was all that close to cumming. So I decided to try to salvage what was left and time my orgasm to go with Serena's. Once again I neglected to factor in Rose.

She had been lying on the carpet quietly, not even singing or diddling herself this time, while she recovered from her latest climax, her fourth of the afternoon. I mistakenly thought that she would at last be sated, that I could safely count her out for at least the next ten or fifteen or however many minutes Serena and I would need to finish screwing. I am a silly man.

With her mouth no longer busily munching Rose's snatch Serena was now free to make as much noise as she wanted, and between the groans and grunts and her heavy breathing she was making quite a lot of noise. This eventually attracted Rose's attention, and when the brown-eyed woman realized that there was fucking going on in her vicinity, and she wasn't involved, she quickly moved to rectify the situation. She pivoted so that her head was pointing towards me and crawled under Serena until her mouth was beneath the older woman's cunt.

Looking down past my cock I met Rose's eyes and I could see the devilish twinkle in them. I didn't have to see her mouth to know that she was wearing the grin, you know the one, the one that says 'It's time for some fun. Rose style!' Well she was in the right place for it.

I saw Rose lift her head when she heard Serena. I saw her start to move, eventually winding up under the blonde in the classic sixty-nine position. I saw the twinkle in her eye. I knew she was wearing that shit-eating grin. I even knew to some degree the way she thought when it came to sex -- whenever possible do the unexpected. Subtle when they expect sudden and sudden when they expect subtle. And still, still I was caught off guard. I expected subtle. I got sudden. Which I suppose was nothing compared to what Serena got. I don't think she had even realized Rose had squirmed underneath her.

Rose lifted her head, and without even the cursory lick she had provided the first time she touched Serena she enclosed her lips around the light-haired woman's clitoris and sucked. And sucked. And sucked.

After the first couple of sucks on Serena's clit Rose tapped my thigh. I was still rolling along at the same pace I had been before the Irish beauty inserted herself into the action, trusting in my ability to read Serena's reactions and adjust accordingly when she appeared ready to climax. Don't ask me why, I know it hadn't worked for me so far that day.

So when Rose started tapping my thigh I was at a loss to explain why she was hitting me. Unless she wanted me to slam Serena harder. What the fuck? Now she was going to tell me how hard to fuck somebody else. I decided to ignore her. Rose, being Rose, would not be ignored. She reached up and squeezed my balls.

That worked. I came to a complete stop with my rod mostly out of Serena. When Rose let go I slid my prick back into her and pulled back out. She grabbed my nuts and I stopped again. She let go and I slid back in. This repeated a couple more times until I slowed down enough so that she was no longer grabbing me by the testicles, my pace now slower and my strokes much longer. It was only then that I realized that she had reduced my pace to match the timing of her sucks on Serena's clit, coincidentally matching the moans of pleasure coming from Serena.

Serena had reacted much as you might expect when Rose had latched on to her clit. She shrieked in surprised pleasure. Since then she had been moaning and groaning constantly, the timing of her moans changing as Rose and I conspired to work her pussy inside and out at the same pace. After a short while the squishing sounds of her wet snatch and the smacking sounds of Rose's lips and the thwacking sounds of my thighs hitting Serena's ass all were being drowned out by the shouts coming from the blonde. That's when Rose started hitting my thigh again. She wanted me to pick up the pace.

I was more than happy to. I was receiving quite the sensual jolt from this coordinated assault on Serena's vagina, Rose attending to her clit, sucking and teasing the nerve center while I slid in and out of her cunt, knowing that the dual stimulation was driving the fair-haired girl wild with pleasure. Quite the jolt indeed. So picking up the pace was no problem, in fact it was just the thing I needed to cause those first tingles in my groin, the ones that said my own orgasm would be arriving soon.

So I stepped it up a notch, timing my strokes to match Rose's hand hitting my thigh. When she was satisfied with the result she stopped tapping me, going back to concentrating on working over Serena's clit with her lips and tongue. I guess it was a mistake to say that Rose had been sucking on Serena's clitoris the entire time since she had crawled underneath the blue-eyed girl. She hadn't. Rose knew that variety was the key to great sex, and everything, even the most enjoyable experience, would begin to fade if repeated without letup. So she broke away periodically from sucking Serena's clit to licking around it or flicking the surface lightly or drawing letters and pictures with the tip of her tongue, anything to keep the arousal level high without sending Serena over the edge before she was ready. Rose that is. Before Rose was ready.

We maintained that pace for a few more minutes, Rose licking and sucking, me fucking and Serena moaning ever louder when Rose tapped me on the thigh again. This time when I stepped up my velocity Rose did not stop tapping, instead she continued to lightly hit my thigh, slowly, relatively speaking, speeding up the tempo. I could feel the friction building along the length of my cock in spite of Serena's extreme wetness, building rapidly as I continued to speed up in time with Rose's tapping hand. Lucky Serena, Rose was ready for her to cum.

Serena was apparently more than ready herself. Over the past couple of minutes her moans had become increasingly guttural, and she never seemed to complete one before another one was ripped from her throat. Her head, which had at first been thrown back as Rose attacked her clit, was now hanging down, almost resting on the rug between the brown-eyed woman's legs, her mouth inches from Rose's bald slit. We were both sweating from our exertions, the moisture adding a shine to Serena's skin, particularly around her butt, that I found very sexy. As I was watching a small rivulet of sweat formed and ran down the blonde's butt and into the crack of her ass. I ran my finger through the small stream, collecting some of the perspiration on the tip when I had an idea. A devilish, nasty idea. An idea worthy of Rose. I smiled Rose's smile.

I took my index finger, the one I had used to gather up the perspiration on Serena's butt, and stuck it in my mouth, sucking the entire length of the digit, getting it good and wet. When I was satisfied that it was wet enough I took it out of my mouth, smiled even more, and shoved it into Serena's asshole.

She came with her loudest scream of the day, "Oh GOOD FUCKING GOD!!!!"

I even managed to catch Rose by surprise, but she was quick to adjust, "Oh Fuck! Mmmm yeah, that's it, cum on my face!"

Serena did. And Rose's tongue was there to catch every delicious drop that managed to squeeze out past my prick.

I didn't wait for Serena's climax to end before I was thrusting back into her. I had the distinct impression that when her orgasm was over she was going to collapse to the carpet and I was not about to let that happen until I was ready. I'd had enough of being left high and dry for one day thank you very much. Besides I was having another Rose-like idea. Unfortunately it meant removing my finger from her ass. Oh well, even with great sex sometimes compromises must be made.

Grabbing Serena by the hips I kept her lower body off the floor as I continued to pound her pussy. The muscles of her vagina contracted even more tightly around my shaft as she rode out her orgasm, loosening, but not by much, when it was over. Her orgasm had made her even tighter and wetter than when I had started pumping her, and the additional friction was making her feel hotter. Hotter, wetter and tighter. Between Serena and Rose I was starting to sense a theme, the topic of which was 'Dennis' Best Day of Sex Ever!' I would have laughed out loud from joy if I wasn't so busy getting ready to cum.

Rose had cum, for the fourth time I might add, Serena had cum and now it was my turn again. With both women taken care of there was no good reason for me to suppress my climax any longer, but I was determined to try to make it last as long as I could, it simply felt too fucking good to let it end. And this time I could thrust to my heart's content without any fear of interruption from the two lovelies beneath me.

As I said once before I am a silly man.

For the next couple of minutes or so I slammed my cock into Serena's snatch with a great deal of gusto, getting maximum pleasure out of each stroke. I could feel the friction continue to build along my shaft as I pounded my new lover's box. It wouldn't be long now.

I tried to keep control of my pace, not allowing myself to speed up and cross the threshold that would lead to a climax, but, naturally, I could only hold it in abeyance for so long. In spite of my best efforts I started to pick up speed, the tingles I had been feeling growing rapidly as I slid down the inevitable slope to orgasm.

I don't know how she knew, but, somehow, she did. Or maybe she really didn't know and it was just a coincidence. If so it was one fucking hell of a coincidence. Or maybe not. Maybe it was just another example of Rose being Rose. Always do the unexpected.

Well I sure as hell never expected her to stick a finger up my ass.

"SON OF A BUUNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I came. Loudly from what I've been told. And I almost ruined my surprise for Rose.

Given our relative positions Serena and Rose might have expected me to pull out of the older girl's cunt. Either to cum in Rose's mouth or all over Serena's back and ass, but I had something else in mind. So when I got over the shock of having Rose's finger shoved up my ass, just after the first throb of my ejaculation I pulled out of the blonde until just the tip of my cock was left inside her, staying that way for each successive spurt, until I had run dry.

I pulled out, staying where I was, sweat rolling down my body and cum dripping from my prick, still holding Serena up by the hips. Waiting.

Rose started to complain, "Damn dude, why didn't you... ooh. Creampie."

I released Serena to Rose's care, watching while the raven-haired girl drove her tongue into the blonde's cream filled pussy until the back of her head blocked my view. I stepped away and found a clear spot on the rug, collapsing to the floor and laying there, listening to the 'mmmpphhs' of pleasure coming from the pair as Rose cleaned out Serena's cunt.

Wednesday 6:18pm

After Rose and Serena were done they came over to join me, one on each side. When Rose turned onto her left side and rested her head in the crook of my right shoulder I shared a puzzled look with Serena before she assumed a similar position on my left side. It's not that I had any problem with what she was doing, it's just that it was so... normal. I guess after a rip roaring round of sex even Rose McGowan likes to cuddle. Pure Rose. Whenever possible do the unexpected.

We spent some time lazing about, not speaking for a while, then just talking about little, inconsequential things. Eventually Rose lifted her head and said to Serena, "So, I guess you want to hear about all the goings on out in Malibu now?"

Serena looked a little suspicious, "You mean you're actually going to tell me?"

"Why not? It's not like you can do anything with the information."

"What do you mean?"

"One of the cardinal rules of journalism -- never become part of the story. You're part of the story now."

Serena blushed deeply but also nodded her head in acknowledgement of the fact. She was indeed part of the story now. As was I. Still, Rose seemed awfully sure that Serena would not proceed anyway.

"What makes you so sure I won't just hand this off to someone else? Someone who isn't part of the story?"

Rose gave her a smug smile, "Three things. First, even if you do, I'll just convince them to drop it. Second, if you do that you'll never get to actually visit the mansion. And third, you really are part of the story now. If we get exposed, then so do you."

Serena's eyes went wide as she zeroed in on the most important piece of information in Rose's statement, "I can go to the mansion in Malibu?"

It was easy for Serena to ignore the other two things on Rose's list. She no longer had any intention of pursuing the story, and since the powers-that-be at CNN were already looking for a reason it wouldn't be difficult for her to get them to agree to kill the story. Insufficient evidence. No truth to the rumors at all. Nothing to see here, move along.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to show you off to Sarah and the others! But not this weekend. Dennis and I have plans this weekend. Isn't that right Dennis?"

Now a smug smile appeared on my face, "Right Rose. That reminds me..." I turned to look at Serena "... I'm not going to be in for a couple of days."

Serena looked from me to Rose and back again, a mixed look of astonishment with a hint of jealousy on her face, "The two of you? All weekend?"

My self-satisfied smile grew larger and I nodded my head emphatically. All weekend fucking Rose. This was going to be better than... anything!

A thoughtful look crossed Serena's face, "You know, I've got some time off coming to me. Do you think maybe..."

Before I could even form the words Rose was shouting her answer "Fuck yeah! That'll give me someone to do when Dennis is of no use to me!"

1...456789