Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was definitely breathing harder now and I could see that he was squirming slightly every time my hands approached his sides as if I was going to bring them up front and touch his chest. Oh, how I longed to touch splay my fingers over his chest and abs, toned from running and working out, but not so muscular as to be gross. But I was kind of enjoying this frustrating proximity, too. And besides, this way I could see his gorgeous chest and soft, thin hairs.

I decided it was time to stop being so innocent. I could handle it if he asked me to stop, but I had to try. I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, because I didn't trust my voice to not shake if I vocalized. "You didn't specify what I should touch you with." Without waiting for a reaction, I lowered my lips and nose to his chest and inhaled, dragging my face along his front as my hands continued to explore his back, keeping only the lightest contact between my lips and nose and his skin. He was definitely heating up, I noted with satisfaction. I could hear his breath hitch every time I passed a nipple. The hitch gave me belly flops, bigger and bigger until my entire abdomen was flopping. I really wished I could do this and see his face at the same time. I wanted to see what was going on in his deep blue eyes.

Dan tensed below me, probably wondering when I was going to consider this dare complete and take my turn. I just kept going, now using my full palms and fingers on his back, and letting my lips make fuller contact as I slid across his stomach. I knew my lips weren't exactly the smoothest right now; I could feel a slight scrape against his skin as I moved. Then, before I knew what was happening, he had pulled my face up to his and was kissing me hungrily.

Satisfied that I hadn't been the first to lose control, I returned the kiss with equal passion, but when I felt Dan's tongue brush my lips as if asking permission to enter, I remembered the game and pulled away. "Truth or dare?"

I saw the disappointment in his face and smirked. The smirk seemed to settle it for him. We're both proud people, and we love using each other's pride against them. "Dare." I knew what I wanted now. "I dare you to continue this game in my room."

It was the practical choice. Not only was my room closer to the lounge, but also it was a single, whereas Dan lived in a double. And although his roommate Mick is one of our best friends, I didn't want him walking in on us while we tried to figure out what "us" was. Besides, it didn't seem quite decent to dare him to take me back to his room. Dan nodded briefly and I moved off his thighs. I had moved much further up his thighs than I had intended. The heat emanating from his crotch through the thin linen pants was considerable. Come to think of it, I wasn't exactly a glacier down there myself.

Dan picked up his shirt and followed me out of the lounge and down the hall to my room. As I entered, I tried to decide if we should go straight for the bed (just sitting on it, of course... for now) or sit in the chairs. While I paused to consider, I felt Dan's hands at my waist on either side from behind. He bent slightly so that his lips were touching my right ear as he said, "Ellie, truth or dare?"

The feel of his lips moving along the inner folds of my ear gave me goosebumps. "Dare". Quickly, he responded, "put on a pair of heels and grind against me, exactly five times". What an odd, specific request. Clearly he had been thinking about this on the way in.

Now, grinding outside of clubs isn't really my style (not that I had ever really gone clubbing at my ripe age of twenty), but right then, I couldn't care less. I turned to close the door behind us and he spun with me as I did, keeping his hands at my waist, reminiscent of his earlier unwillingness to let me go after we danced. Grabbing my highest heels from the shoe organizer at the back of the door (all of a towering two inches for practical-dressing me, but at least they were pencil heels), I slid my feet into them and felt Dan tighten his grip a bit.

I took deliberately slow and tiny steps backward until I was just about touching his pants through my knit dress and leggings and then thrust my hips back and torso forward with as little warning as I could. One, I thought to myself, rolling my hips upward. Gosh, he's hard. And how delicious it sounds when he draws a breath sharply like that. Would he breathe the same way as he entered me or would he moan?

Ugh, I was getting ahead of myself. Slowly I slid my hips back down and straightened until we were no longer touching. He tried to draw me back with his hands, still at my waist but I stood my ground for a few seconds. Then, three very quick ones up and down, the third one eliciting a moan from us both before I straightened up and broke contact. We were definitely both breathing hard. If I opened my mouth, I'd be panting, as Dan already was in time to my earlier thrusts. I took my last rub as slowly as I could, reveling in Dan's ragged breathing, his obvious heat and hardness and the wetness that I could now feel in my underwear. As I separated from him one more time, I felt him try to pull me back toward him. But that wouldn't do. I've always felt that games are more fun when you play by the rules. So I stepped out of the heels, walked deliberately to my bed and sat down. And yes, by deliberately, I definitely mean with more sway to my hips than is normally present. "Truth or dare?"

He sat down next to me. I could see the linen tenting up around his erection now, and it was a heady feeling seeing the evidence of his desire for me. "Dare," said Dan, visibly trying to slow down his breathing. What I said next probably didn't help: "I dare you to reach under my clothing and touch my breasts."

It was only fair, after all. His shirt had already been forgotten on the ground near my door by my heels. I could see he had been hoping for more, but he gestured with his chin that I should stand in front of him. I obliged. He reached under my dress and started sliding his hands up, slowly. In a few inches he realized that I was wearing a tight slip and he took advantage of its length to reach around its bottom to my butt, gave me a tight (but oh, so good!) squeeze, slid his fingers under it and back to the front to continue his upward journey. He looked at me and smirked.

And then his hands were on my stomach, held tight to my skin by the slip. Unlike mine, his hands were hot, inviting. They seared burn marks everywhere they touched, I was sure. As his fingertips reached the bottom of my brassiere, he met my eyes briefly, wanting to make sure the game was still on. This time I understood his silent query.

I blinked slowly in assent and was rewarded by his warm hands cupping and kneading and fondling my breasts. Again, the wire of my bra forced a close hold on my mounds. I arched toward him, letting the goosebumps overtake me as my head hung back and my eyes closed.

For a few seconds, I was aware of nothing in the world except the warmth at my breasts and my own very shaky breathing. Then, too soon, the warmth went away, leaving me with nothing but the cool satin of my bra to hold my breasts. He smoothed my tank top and then my dress back down and looked over my head, shaking his own head slightly and closed his eyes.

This was it. We had blown it. Too much, too fast, and with too little discussion. I opened my mouth to apologize for restarting this stupid game, for ruining our friendship, but my mouth went dry as he cupped my butt cheeks through my dress and leggings and pulled me close. "Dare. Take off everything on top."

Oh. Well, you'll never meet a stripper who is happier to do it. I even let him get away with not asking "truth or dare" because it was getting rather difficult to talk, and why waste precious breath on questions when we already know the answers?

I backed away and grasped the soft knit dress up slowly at my waist, pulling it up until it was over my breasts and then finally my shoulders and throwing it near the door with his shirt and my shoes. Just for dramatic effect, and to put us on even ground.

My slip is hot, if I say so myself. Tight, black, strappy and yet somehow also delicate, with lace details around the breast cups and bottom. I slid the straps down my shoulders, one at a time. I reached behind myself and undid a knot, which loosened it enough that I could peel it down my body, in the opposite direction of the dress, bending forward to hold it until it was below my knees and then letting it fall. When I stood back up and stepped out of its folds, I was in only my everyday push-up bra. Nothing special, nothing incredibly sexy, but I could tell that Dan was struggling to keep his eyes respectfully on my face. As if I wanted respectful still.

I turned around to face the wall, aware that my leggings would leave nothing of my bottom to the imagination, looked back at him, and slowly unclasped my bra. I slid the straps off one by one but held the cups to me for a few seconds, building up his impatience before letting the bra fall by the slip. I was still facing away though, and I snuck in a slow squeeze of my breasts and a moan - an honest one, I was definitely turned on, though even if I hadn't been, it would have been a great show - as I spun back to face Dan. He licked his lips.

Feeling a little silly wearing just the leggings, I swayed slowly for the steps back to the bed, hoping it looked seductive rather than drunk. I stopped just short of touching my nipples to his. He definitely twitched. And who am I to lie, I was aching for contact with his soft, welcoming chest. "Dare. Kiss me. Hard," I said, and instantly his hands were on my back, heat surging through me once more, welcome against the slight chill of the room on my bare top half. His lips smashed against mine and his hands skimmed along my legging tops, circling my waist from back to front. I placed my palms on his chest and groped whatever patch of hot, beautiful skin I could grasp.

This time, I was the one who stuck my tongue out just a little bit to lick his lips. He took the hint and opened his mouth, sucking my tongue in with a pleasant amount of force. His hands moved to my back again and up to my neck, pulling me closer, and I gave in and reached behind him as well, allowing our chests to touch. We both gasped and pulled our lips apart momentarily. That was like nothing I had ever felt before, and I knew I needed to feel it again. I stepped in until I my thighs hit the bed between his legs and rubbed my breasts up from his stomach to his pecs and he held me tight when I reached the top, neither of us trying to quiet the panting anymore.

As our lips met again, mouths fully open this time, I gave up trying to process the reason our bodies rubbing each other felt so good and just immersed myself in the sensation. Dan had slid to the edge of the bed and wrapped his legs around mine, hooking his ankles behind my calves so that we were crotch to crotch and our hips started grinding against each other of their own accord. There was no rhythm, no method to the movements, just lust. So we whimpered when we both moved toward each other at the same time and achieved maximum contact and groaned when we both moved away.

"Dare. Take my pants off. With your teeth." And a squeeze to my butt cheeks first, through my leggings and then to my bare breasts, to accentuate the next move in the game. We were definitely moving way too fast, we were going to crash and burn, and I couldn't bring myself to care a single bit as Dan stood to give me better access and nearly fell back down on the bed when I sucked on his bellybutton and began a wet trail down the few inches to his pants. When I reached the waistband, I moved to my right and took the waistband into my teeth at his side, dragging the pants down an inch on his left side. Thank goodness for his casual, simple sense of dress - elastic waistband, no zipper or button to worry about.

Then I kissed and licked my way across his stomach as my hands ran up and down the outside of his legs. I slowed as I passed the center, sucking for a few seconds the skin just above the waistband before continuing to my left. Again I grasped the band with my teeth, careful to leave his underwear - not quite as loose as boxers - in place, and pulled it down a few inches. Again I kissed along the waistband to the right side, wetting the center point just a bit and earning a jerk of the hips and a loud groan from Dan. In part, I was taking my sweet time because I wasn't sure what to dare him to do next.

Finally, the waistband dropped low enough that gravity pulled the pajamas to the ground. Dan's erection was bulging and as I lightly scraped his length through the underwear with my lips on my way back up to his face, I thought briefly about how good it was that we had been running after classes - we had both showered just a few hours ago and were relatively clean. His thoughts were clearly elsewhere, as he bucked his hips toward me, leaving no doubt about what he was hoping the next play would be.

"Dare," I said as we resumed our grinding, the goal of maximal contact now a tacit understanding. "Suck on my breasts." And suck he did, taking one into his mouth and lavishing it with hot, wet attention while his hand cupped, squeezed and pulled the other, then changing sides. I bent away to give him better access and the result was that our crotches were pushed together again, the wetness from my mouth on his underwear mixing with the wetness from my crotch that was now seeping through my leggings.

Dan seemed to remember my leggings at the same instant. "I'm going to use my dare to even out the playing field a bit," he murmured, and without waiting for a response moved his hands to my butt and his mouth to my collarbone. As he tugged my leggings down my hips, with none of the finesse that I had exhibited, he trailed light kisses along my collarbone and the base of my neck. How did he know a light suction at the bottom meeting of my collarbones would send lightning bolts to my groin?

I decided I would make things difficult for him, just for fun. So I pushed my pelvis hard against his, knowing that having to break the contact to slide my leggings down would be agony. When he finally did get the leggings down to my knees, I played nice and used my feet to push them down the rest of the way and stepped out, albeit with some difficulty given that my lips were locked hard with his and my hands were holding tightly to his bum as his explored the newly exposed skin at my thighs. I was oddly glad that I was wearing regular underwear rather than anything too revealing. It wouldn't have been fair if he was able to see everything while I could only feel. Oh, but how I could feel him! And how I wanted to feel him in... other ways.

We broke the kiss to catch our breaths and he started to walk, forcing me to walk backward until I was against the wall. His eyes were darker now, and he ground slowly against me as he said, "Dare. Wrap your legs around me." I wanted nothing more by then to be pounded to oblivion by now, but the rational part of me remembered that holding me up even against the wall would take a lot of strength. And while I didn't doubt his strength - I could feel his taut muscles as I ran my hands up and down his skin - I wondered if it would work or if that was just a porn tactic.

My doubts were cleared as he lifted me up from my butt (mm, the feel of his hands squeezing there was even better in some ways than at my breasts!) and slid me up the wall. Hanging there, I realized that we'd both be more comfortable if I wrapped my legs around his waist as requested. Dan didn't waste a second. As soon as my ankles crossed behind him, he threw his whole weight against me over and over, and I thrust back as best as I could while clinging to his waist and shoulders for my life.

Our underwear was becoming wetter by the second, and I was in the undesirable position of having to decide when - and if - we were going to move past this exquisite and frantic display of energy to the point of no return. I wanted him so badly, and looking back I see how different that want was from what I had felt for Jamie - wild and subconscious whereas with Jamie it had been sweet and planned.

My back was beginning to hurt from riding up and down the wall with each thrust, so I said quickly, "Dare - boxers off". He walked backward to the bed, still carrying me, and set me down on my bed, somewhat less than gently, but we were beyond caring. The underwear came off without ceremony as I sat up and slid off the bed, and by the time I was standing again, I had my next dare: "Touch me," he whispered, his eyes flashing ever darker with desire. I wanted to plunge him into my mouth, but that would be too easy. So I touched him lightly, running the tips of my fingers up and down, then circling my thumb about the head, spreading around the wetness. I could tell he was working hard to keep his hips still. After a minute of playing with the lightest of touches, I moved onto some more experienced routines, jerking him slowly but surely.

I felt him begin to twitch, and he must have been afraid that he wouldn't last because he backed away. Fine. It'd be pretty boring for me if he came at this point anyway. I wanted to feel him inside me, hot and hard. "Dare. Take off my panties. With your mouth."

I spread my legs slightly to give him space to maneuver and wound my fingers in his smooth hair as his hot breath descended toward my searing hot pelvis. He didn't try any funny business with the sides of my panties, just grabbed the middle of the front with his teeth while teasing my thighs with his hands. I pulled his hair lightly to signify impatience. But instead of pulling down, he pulled up, increasing the pressure on my hot little button and making me gasp. I felt rather than saw him smirk, but despite my desire to maintain some self-control, I automatically rocked my hips against my panties, reveling in the spike of sensation when I rubbed just so.

He let me enjoy myself for a few seconds and then pulled down sharply, exposing my sex to the cool air and removing my makeshift instrument of pleasure. I grunted my disapproval but stopped when I felt him slide his lips back up one leg while his hand mirrored the movements on the other. He stopped when his mouth was so close to the heat emanating from my core that I could feel his breath tickle my closely trimmed pubic hair and deform the droplets of dew that coated me. His hands reached behind and cupped my ass cheeks slowly, methodically.

"Dare. 69," he said to my crotch.

I sighed. 69ing generally doesn't work out well for me. If I'm trying to give pleasure, I'm too focused on that to also enjoy being pleasured. But then again, I had had my doubts about wrapping myself around him, and that had turned out okay.

So I countered, "Only if I'm on top," and climbed onto the bed behind him, laying down on my side with my feet pointed away from the door. Dan followed suit, but lay on his back, and I climbed on top of him, relishing the full body contact.

He must have liked it too, because he gripped me tightly to him for a minute, rubbing gently, before he spread my legs. His breath on my sex sent ripples of heat through me and I wondered if my breath, millimeters from his cock, was affecting him the same way.

We were both hesitating, anticipating, and it was driving me crazy, so I said "On three, Dan. One, two, three." And without waiting to see whether he would actually play along, I took his bulging head into my mouth, swirling my tongue quickly around the ridge. Simultaneously I felt his lick all the way around my outer lips, slaking my initial thirst and then stoking it even more as I registered that he was avoiding my center.