Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icy_Flame
Icy_Flame
29 Followers

Okay, so he was going to tease. Two could play at that. I ran just the tip of my tongue from the point where his balls met his dick to the ridge. His fingers followed the same path his tongue had taken, and I continued the same motion all the way around until he was glistening and fully hard and I was panting.

He groaned. "Baby, please. Please. On three. One, two, three!" And I swear, I had every intention of taking him in, but I got lost in the feeling of his lips closing around my clit. I bucked wildly and moaned, grinding against his tongue for a full fifteen seconds before pulling away to catch my breath. I wasn't ready for it to be over yet.

That was when I realized that I had his hips in a death grip and his poor cock was straining toward me. "Ellie, I'm dying here!" he groaned. Ugh. I was being an inconsiderate partner. I felt horrible. I trailed my hands up his thighs, applying what I hoped was a good amount of pleasure until I was cupping his balls. And I took him into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuck. Fuck, Ellie." Now he thrust against me for a few moments, my pleasure forgotten, as I sucked gently. Slowly I loosened the pressure and pulled back. It was nice to know I could affect him as well.

The next several minutes were give and take. We learned that simultaneous pleasure simply wasn't in the cards for us. He put his middle finger slowly, slowly inside me and I hissed. I ached to be filled by the cock whose base I was firmly gripping rather than the single finger pressing in circles against my walls. I moved my hands up in rhythmic strokes and his finger movements became erratic for a while.

I wanted to feel him lose it again, and was just about to take the tip back into my mouth when he added a finger and began to suck at the same time. I think I may have screamed with raw lust, and when I came down and took him inside my mouth, he too thrust sharply into me. We continued this slow, sweet torture for a while, whimpering in turn as he fucked my cunt with his fingers and mouth with his hard cock.

Any faster or more pressure and I felt that we would both burst. The tension at my core had built from a gentle warmth to a raging inferno, threatening to consume me, but I wanted to save it, so I pulled away from his glorious dick and panted, "Dan, I don't know whose turn it is anymore, please, I just need to feel you inside me."

In a flash, he slid out from under me, turned me over, and lay on top for me, resuming his thrusting, now grinding against my sex with every stroke.

"Easy, baby," he said, though he did nothing to slow the rocking against my hip. "Where do you keep the condoms?"

Shit. Shitty shit shit. Jamie and I had only slept together a few times, and always at his place because it was larger and closer to classes. Before or after him, I was never one for a random hookup. I had never needed condoms here. I cursed myself for not thinking of this earlier, then remembered vaguely considering it as we walked in and promptly ignoring the thought when Dan asked me to grind against him.

I looked up at him like a deer caught in headlights and his grinding came to a halt. "Shit, Ellie, I'm sorry, we weren't thinking."

Panic filled me. No, we couldn't stop, not now. I would die of arousal. He started to move off me. "Wait, Dan. I'm on the pill. I have been for years. And I got checked out after Jamie and I called it quits, even though we always used condoms. I'm clean. And you haven't been with anyone since you got checked out for the blood drive in September right?"

He raised his eyebrows, opening his mouth to say something, then closed it again, hesitating. Oh, crap. This was going south fast. And not the good kind of going south. Why should I assume he was celibate? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Dan lay slowly back down on top of me, full body contact but not resuming the thrusting, and rested his forehead on mine, closing his eyes. "When I found out you and Jamie had broken things off, I was really sad for you. But a shameful, wicked part of me was also so hopeful. I've wanted you for a long time, Ellie, but I couldn't forgive myself if I hurt you guys by making a move too soon. So I stayed away from everyone that weekend. Went to a party, got piss drunk, and fooled around with some girl there."

Crappity crap, crap, this was going from bad to worse. I honestly didn't need to know his sexual history right now. Was he going to tell me he got the girl pregnant? His eyes were still closed above me. I wished he would open them so I could read him.

He continued quietly. "I'm pretty sure we used a condom, thank God—at least, I found an empty wrapper in my pocket the next morning. I don't even know her name, I've probably walked by her since then and not known it. But I couldn't remember much of the night and felt so stupid, so I got myself checked out anyway." He took a deep breath.

"So I know I'm clean. But I'm sorry for being a dumbass. I finally worked up the courage to make a move tonight, but I guess I was so nervous or just so ready to be rejected that I didn't think it through. I'm sorry. We'll finish off fingers and tongues. And I swear, if you give me another—" I cut him off, pressing my lips against his, relief coursing through me as I hungrily rocked up against his hardness, which had diminished somewhat.

"Thank you for telling me the truth," I whispered, "even though I was a jerk making assumptions and you didn't have to give me the full story." He moved his head up and opened his eyes. I continued. "What I'm hearing is that we're both clean. Why deny ourselves?" Rub, rub. I was satisfied to feel him stretching and hardening against me once more, and he was rubbing back against me just the tiniest bit. There was a tiny spark of hope in his still troubled eyes.

"Ellie, I can't ask you to do this. But God, I want you so bad."

I breathed deeply and forced myself to stop my rocking. I saw him wince and felt horrible for putting that emotion on his face, but it wasn't fair to him to try to convince him as I clouded his judgment with promises of how good we could feel.

"Truth. Dan, we said earlier that if either of us wanted to stop, we'd do it. I trust that you would stop if I asked it. I'm not asking, though. I want to take this all the way, and based on what we just talked about, I see no health reason that we can't. But I'll extend you the same courtesy - if you really aren't comfortable, we'll stop now. Your turn. Choose truth."

"Ellie, you're amazing. Even more than you are sexy, and that's saying something. I want this. I want you. Now."

And with that, his lips claimed mine, tongues battling possessively as he brought his hands to my shoulders and pulled his groin away just a bit to realign himself lower.

I arched back, taut nipples brushing toned pecs as I spread and prepared for him to take me. He continued rubbing and slipped inside the outer folds until he was prodding at my entrance at the bottom of his stroke and just grazing my clit at the top. The wait was maddening, and I tilted my pelvis up just as he reached my entrance so that the tip of his cock slipped inside just a bit.

I reveled in his sharp intake of breath as somewhere through the haze of my lust I registered my own moan. Now he forgot about by clit as his strokes changed from up and down to just the tiniest bit in and out, still putting only his head in. I dragged my fingers hard down his back, resting my hands on the area just above his butt so I could push him further in and moaned into his mouth.

A few more strokes in which he increased the penetration by just fractions of millimeters and I had had it. On the next stroke, I bent my knees, thrust my pelvis up, and pulled his hips toward me, and he slipped all the way in. I cried out, and heard him curse, but he didn't move to pull out. He pulled back from my mouth, eyes wide.

Oh, no. Had I hurt him? He scrunched his eyes shut, breathing hard, a pained expression crossing his face as he groaned long and low, holding completely still at the hips.

"Dan, speak to me! Did I hurt you? Shit, I'm so sorry!" I was paralyzed, afraid to move lest I hurt him more.

He took a few more breaths and opened his eyes. "Ellie, baby, that move of yours almost had me coming like a middle schooler. Why do you think I was taking it so slow? I want to make this so good for you. Holding back just now took more self-control than I've ever used in my life."

I let out the breath that I hadn't realized I was holding. "Oh, Dan. You had me worried. I won't say I'm sorry, I'd be lying. You feel so good in me, and I can't wait to feel you come deep inside."

He groaned again, bringing his mouth back to mine. "Sweets, you're going to make me come just by talking like that. Give me a second just to feel how hot and tight you are around me." He kissed me again, gently this time, his lower body still in place, his cock sending pulses of pleasure through my core even without the slightest movement.

Finally, he pulled back both from my lips and below, the friction delicious as he glided out, but leaving a vast emptiness in his wake. He repositioned himself sitting up between my legs. I longed to feel him again and he didn't make me wait.

Grasping my hips for leverage, he plunged slowly into me, building a rhythm as I wrapped my legs around his hips once again, pulling him as close as I could. Just as slowly he slid one hand up my body until he reached my breasts. He gently squeezed one, then the other, both actions sending lines of pleasure to my core as I grasped his ass cheeks with my ankles in an attempt to pull him even closer.

More, I needed more, as red hot heat slowly spread outwards from my sex and breasts, anywhere that we were touching. I craved more contact, more searing heat, so I brought my hands up toward his arms to pull him to me. Dan shook his head slowly, his thrusts never varying from the agonizingly slow and steady pace. He caught both my wrists in one hand and raised them above my head. When I made a whining noise and opened my mouth to protest and tell him I wanted to feel all of him, his other hand also left my breasts and plunged two fingers between my lips, blocking my words.

Shit. Dan had a dominating side, and it was incredibly hot. It helped that with one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other working two fingers in and out of my mouth, he had to lean forward to support his weight on the latter hand's elbow. As a result, not only did I have the full body contact I yearned for, but my hips were tilted up again, so he was able to thrust deeper and press closer to my clit with his strokes.

I met him stroke for stroke as he lowered his head once more to my breast. The tension at my clit was becoming unbearable, and our strokes began to speed just a bit. I heard Dan's breathing become more ragged and thought back to a couple minutes ago - or was it seconds, or days? - when his fingers were fucking my cunt and his cock my mouth. I was right, this was infinitely better, the tightness and desperation below increasing with each plunge until I teetered on the edge of a precipice staring down at sweet oblivion. So hot. So hard. So good. So close.

"Dan, baby, you feel so good," I managed around his fingers.

"Ellie, sweetheart, you're killing me here. I'm so fucking close, I need to feel you come around me." And with that, he brought the two fingers from my mouth down to my clit and bit down on my nipple. And with that I was lost. I hurtled from the precipice, sheathed in white hot ecstasy, calling his name as if he could catch me at the bottom, bumping incoherently against him as he put in two short thrusts before he pushed back against my clenching walls, screaming and pulsing with his own hot release.

He lay fully on top of me again and continued rocking slightly against me and rubbing circles, lighter now, around my throbbing nub, whispering nonsense into my ear as my bucking slowed. Gradually I became aware of my panting and worked to slow it. Later still, the pounding in my ears subsided to a distant roar and I was able to hear his deep breathing as well.

Hours of tension finally uncoiled, a lethargy took over my limbs as I regained my senses and I felt his movements growing heavier as well. I rolled us over to our sides, legs still tangled, arms still wound about each other, bodies still slick with sweat and the labors of our lovemaking. Cock still buried in my sex, softening but making me feel warm and whole nonetheless.

"Sleep, sweets," I said, my eyelids drooping.

"Mmm," he murmured, "want to sleep holding you. And wake up holding you. And sleep holding you."

And we did.

Icy_Flame
Icy_Flame
29 Followers