Playing Games Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finished she advised me to rest and I promised her I would and Ezra guaranteed it. And with that she left humming "Thriller" on the way out.

I yawned again and Ezra smiled.

"Baby you need to sleep and I need to call BSU and your parents to explain what happened, so I'm going to step out and be right back."

I pouted my lips. "Bae you know I can't sleep without you by my side."

Ezra held my hand and I brought his hand to my lips and kissed each knuckle, pausing on his ring finger.

"You know one day there's going to be a ring with 'Inspite of I love you -A' engraved in it sitting nice and pretty on this here finger."

Ezra smiled and bent down to whisper in my ear. "It's already engraved on my heart."

He then delivered a kiss to my forehead, stood, and released my hand. "I'll be right outside if you need me."

Ezra departed the room and I sighed. How did I get so lucky? I thanked God for my life, my man, and my lesson before drifting off to sleep and dreaming of my angel, Ezra

12