Playing Games with her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers

"Okay ladies...blow my mind." John said.

"You mean you want us to...do that...now?" Kelly asked.

"Hell yes. It won't be any easier for you to do it later than it will be if you do it now." John said.

"What do you think Kelly?" Kim asked.

"We said we'd do it so I guess now's as good a time as any. Let's just do it and get it over with." Kelly said.

"Okay." Kim said.

For several minutes they stood side by side unable to move.

"What's the matter ladies?" John asked.

"Um...I guess we're both really nervous about doing this and aren't really sure what to do." Kim said.

"Well then I'll help you through it. You could start by turning to face each other." John said.

Kelly and Kim turned their heads to look at each other and then slowly turned their bodies so that they were facing each other standing 4 feet apart.

"Each of you take a step forward." John said.

They both took a small step forward.

"Bigger than that." John said.

They took another step forward so that they were only one foot apart.

"Okay tilt your heads to the right." John said.

Kelly and Kim knew why John wanted them to tilt their heads so the butterflies in their stomachs went into a frenzy as they did as he told them.

"Now...lean in and kiss each other. I'm not talking about a peck on the cheek, I'm talking about a real...open mouthed...kiss." John said.

Kelly and Kim were both trembling as they very slowly leaned towards one another until their lips met. Slowly they started kissing the way John wanted them to. It was very mechanical at first, but after a few seconds they gave into it and their kiss became much more real. They kissed for nearly a minute before pulling away.

"Okay, that was weird." Kim said.

"Yeah, but I've got a feeling that by the time he's done with us it will have gotten a whole lot weirder." Kelly said.

They looked at John and he smiled.

"Okay, now you should kiss again, but instead of leaning in you should put your arms around each other and press your bodies against each other." John said.

Kelly and Kim moved in close to each other. The first part of their bodies to touch each other were their breasts and both of them jumped a little at that first contact. They moved even closer; wrapping their arms around one another. Kim shifted to the side a little so her left leg was between Kelly's legs and Kelly's left leg was between her legs. It allowed them to press most of their bodies against one another.

Their second kiss was much easier than the first. They had already kissed so the initial fear and hesitancy were gone. Again they kissed for about a minute before they released their tight hold on one another and pulled apart. They both turned their heads to look at John.

"Now you should kiss while touching each other's breasts." John said.

They turned their heads back to face one another and they leaned in to kiss as they reached up to touch their twin sister's breasts. They both giggled into their kiss like teenagers having their breasts touched for the first time when they first felt their sister's hands on their breasts.

"That's it touch them. Feel them. Don't forget to touch each other's nipples." John said.

Kelly and Kim kissed while touching each other's breasts for several minutes. When they finally pulled their hands away from each other's breasts their kiss lingered for a few additional seconds before they parted lips. Again they turned their heads towards John.

"Pull each other close and kiss again, but instead of just holding on to each other let your hands roam over each other's bodies." John said.

Kelly and Kim started kissing again as their hands moved over their twin sister's body. Kelly's was the first hand to find its way between her sister's legs, but once she'd crossed that line Kim quickly followed suit. They were only lightly stroking their fingers across their sister's pussy, but it was enough to make both of them shiver. When they finally broke their kiss and pulled their hands away from each other's pussies they had some wetness from their sister's pussy on their fingers.

"Lift your hands up to your nose and smell it, then lick the wetness off." John said.

Kelly and Kim locked eyes as they raised the hands that they had rubbed their sister's pussy with to their noses. They deeply inhaled their sister's scent then they began licking their fingers. They looked to John to continue to direct them down the forbidden but incredibly exciting path.

"You've touched each other's breasts; now you should kiss them and lick and suck on each other's nipples." John said.

They both moved to lower their head to their sister's breasts. Kim was faster so Kelly lifted her head back up raising her breasts and offering them to her sister. Kim kissed and licked her way across every little bit of both of Kelly's breasts. She spent more than a minute on each of Kelly's nipples. Eventually Kelly pulled Kim's head away from her breasts and lowered her own head to Kim's breasts.

After kissing and licking Kim's breasts and licking and sucking on her nipples Kelly moved her mouth up and kissed Kim. It was the first time either of them did something on their own. John had told them what to do before. As he watched them kissing without being told to John smiled. He waited to see if they looked at him for more direction.

Kim pulled away from Kelly and kissed down her neck and back down to Kelly's breasts. Kelly threw her head back, lifting her breasts towards her sister's lips, and moaned softly as Kim licked, kissed, and gently suckled on her breasts again. For several minutes Kim's lips, tongue, and hands explored and caressed Kelly's breasts.

Finally Kelly took Kim's head in her hands, pulled her face up to her, and kissed her. She then kissed her way down Kim's neck and spent several minutes thoroughly enjoying Kim's breasts. She raised up, wrapped her arms tightly around Kim and they kissed each other deeply.

They remained in each other's arms when they broke their kiss and looked towards John. He smiled.

"You've enjoyed the good stuff above the waist, but you've only had a small taste below the waist. Are you ready to take that next step?" John asked.

They both smiled which let John know that not only were they ready...they were eager to do it.

"Well then, to be fair about this you should do it at the same time this first time so one of you should lie down on the bed and the other one should be on top." John said.

Kelly took Kim's hand, led her over to the bed, and gently pushed her onto her back in the middle of the bed. Kelly pulled Kim's knees up and spread her legs open as she carefully moved to straddle Kim's face. Even before Kelly could lean down close to Kim's pussy she shivered at the feeling of Kim's tongue on her pussy.

Kelly moved her face down between Kim's legs and they both started feverishly licking one another's pussies.

"Slow down and relax. You don't have to go 100 mph...it isn't a race. Take your time. Feel things out. Lick a couple of your fingers and use them. Savor the moment." John said.

Kelly and Kim slowed their frantic pace.

"That's better. There's no rush to finish; we have all day. Enjoy the experience. Take things nice and slow to build your level of pleasure making that final release far more intense." John said.

John watched as Kelly and Kim licked, rubbed, and probed each other's pussies. As they got closer and closer to orgasm John moved the chair that was in the corner of the room in front of the bed and sat down to watch.

"Don't stop when you've both had an orgasm. Keep going until you've given each other 3 orgasms." John said.

John watched for nearly an hour as his wife and her twin sister gave each other 3 orgasms. Kim had her third orgasm first, but Kelly kept licking her pussy until she'd had her third orgasm as well.

Kelly seemed almost sad to move from on top of Kim, but she moved so that she was sitting on her heels facing John and Kim rolled onto her side facing John. When they looked at John they saw him holding the strap on that Kelly used when she fucked John in the ass.

"Who wants this first?" John asked.

Kelly and Kim both dove for it. Kelly was behind Kim and as she dove for the strap on her weight rolled across Kim slowing her down. Kelly grabbed the strap on from John, got off the bed, and started quickly putting it on.

"How do you want me?" Kim asked.

"She wants you on your back near the edge of the bed so she can look you in the eyes as she fucks you." John said.

Kim moved to the edge of the bed like John had instructed. Once Kelly had the strap on in place she moved between her sister's legs. Kelly grabbed the dildo near the head with her right hand and put her left hand above Kim's pussy so her thumb and finger could gently spread Kim open.

Kim moaned as Kelly pushed the dildo into her pussy. Kelly and Kim locked eyes as Kelly started slowly fucking her sister with the strap on. Kelly leaned down and kissed Kim several times as she continued to fuck her.

Kelly started fucking Kim harder and faster and after several minutes Kim had an orgasm. Kelly continued fucking her until she had a second and a third orgasm. Kelly leaned down and kissed Kim again.

"Now it's my turn." Kim whispered.

Kelly pulled herself off of Kim and took off the strap on. Kim put it on as Kelly took her position on the bed. Kelly moaned as Kim pushed the dildo into her and started slowly fucking her.

Kim bent down to kiss Kelly several times, and also reached down to play with Kelly's nipples. Kim fucked Kelly until she'd had 3 orgasms.

After Kelly's 3rd orgasm Kim leaned down and kissed her. She kissed her way down Kelly's neck and all over her breasts; wrapping her lips around her sister's nipples. Kim kissed her way down Kelly's body until she was between her legs. Kim licked Kelly's pussy until she had an orgasm then she moved up over Kelly and kissed her again.

While Kim was kissing her Kelly rolled them both over so that she was on top of Kim. She kissed her way down Kim's body gently squeezing Kim's nipples between her teeth. When Kelly got down between Kim's legs she pulled off the strap on and started licking her sister's pussy. When Kim had her orgasm Kelly kissed her way back up Kim's body and they kissed again.

Kim lay on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs spread open with her arms wrapped around Kelly's body. Kelly's feet were on the floor as her body lay on top of Kim's. She was supporting herself enough with her arms that it was easy for them to kiss.

"Let's lick each other at the same time again." Kelly said.

"Okay, but I want to be on top this time." Kim said.

Kelly moved so that she was on her back in the center of the bed. Kim moved over her and they started licking each other's pussies again. For the next hour Kelly and Kim licked, sucked, and fingered each other to several orgasms.

Finally Kim moved off of Kelly, reached for the strap on that was on the floor by the bed, and put it on.

"I want to do you from behind this time." Kim said.

Kelly moved to her hands and knees and moaned as Kim pushed the dildo into her from behind. Kim put her hands on Kelly's hips and started fucking her. Kelly had three orgasms in just under an hour. Kim pulled the dildo out of her sister's pussy.

"Turn around and clean your cum off of my cock." Kim said.

Kelly turned around and took the dildo in her mouth. Kim started slowly fucking Kelly's face. After several minutes Kelly pulled her mouth away.

"It's my turn now." Kelly said.

Kim took off the strap on and Kelly put it on. Kelly fucked Kim from behind for more than an hour and then had Kim lick the dildo clean.

After several non-stop hours of fucking the sisters collapsed on the bed holding each other and kissing repeatedly as they caught their breaths.

"You're all sweaty." Kim said.

"Well you aren't exactly dry either." Kelly said.

"Let's go take a shower." Kim said.

They moved off of the bed and towards the bathroom. John and Kelly had a large walk in shower with a steam feature so there was a bench along one side. John turned on the shower and sat down on the bench.

Kelly and Kim both stood in the spray of the shower head long enough to wet their bodies down, then they moved so that the spray was missing them completely. They held each other close and kissed continuously as they were surrounded by a blanket of steam. Their hands caressed every part of their sister's body that they could reach without breaking their kiss.

Kelly and Kim reached down and began rubbing each other's pussies as they stood kissing each other in the shower. They were both exhausted after expending so much energy fucking one another, but they were also still extremely aroused so with relative ease they were able to get each other off by rubbing their sister's pussy.

Kelly pulled away from Kim and turned her around. She pulled Kim's wet hair to one side and kissed Kim's neck while her hands caressed and firmly squeezed Kim's breasts. Kelly lowered one of her hands down between Kim's legs and rubbed Kim's pussy until she had an orgasm.

Kim tried to turn around, but Kelly wasn't done with her yet. She grabbed Kim around the waist with one hand while pushing against her back with the other hand bending Kim over until she was resting her hands on the bench near John.

Kelly knelt down behind Kim and ran her hands up and down Kim's thighs and all over her ass. Kelly kissed all over Kim's ass for several minutes while her hands continued roaming over her thighs and ass. Kelly used one hand to push Kim's legs wider apart.

Kim moaned softly as Kelly began lapping at her pussy from behind. Kelly stroked her hands over Kim's thighs and her ass as she licked her pussy. As Kim got closer to having an orgasm Kelly grabbed Kim's thighs firmly and pulled her hard back against Kelly's tongue. When Kim had her orgasm she let out a moan that was amplified by the tile and glass of the shower.

Kelly rose to her feet and Kim stood back up. She turned and kissed Kelly for several minutes before turning Kelly around and kissing her neck and playing with her breasts and pussy the same way Kelly had done to her.

After Kim had rubbed Kelly to an orgasm Kelly bent over and spread her legs knowing that Kim would be kneeling down to lick her from behind. As Kim licked Kelly's pussy Kelly turned her head to look at John. Neither of them said a word, they just smiled at one another.

Kelly's body shivered when she felt Kim flicking at her asshole with her tongue. It was just a tease however as after a few seconds Kim returned to licking Kelly's pussy.

After Kelly had an orgasm she spun around and dropped to her knees on the shower floor in front of Kim. She pulled Kim to her and kissed her. Kim put her legs straight out in front of her and pulled Kelly over her so she was straddling Kim's lap. Kelly leaned down and Kim tilted her head up as they kissed while Kelly held Kim's head in her hands.

Kim pulled her lips away from Kelly's and started caressing every inch of Kelly's breasts with her lips and her tongue. Kelly held Kim's head to her chest with one hand while reaching between her legs and rubbing her pussy. Kelly pulled Kim's head against her chest as hard as she could as she brought herself to orgasm. Kelly raised her hand from between her legs and she and Kim licked Kelly's cum off of her fingers at the same time.

They kissed and then traded positions so that Kim was straddling Kelly's lap. Kelly was gently rolling one of Kim's nipples between her teeth when Kim pulled Kelly's head hard against her chest as she rubbed herself to orgasm. The sisters licked Kim's cum from her fingers and then kissed each other for several minutes in the hot and steamy shower.

Kelly moved off of Kim, and pulled Kim along the floor of the shower so that she was flat on her back diagonally from one corner to the other. Kim knew what Kelly had in mind so she pulled her knees up and spread her legs as Kelly moved her pussy over Kim's face and bent down to lick her sister's pussy again.

With the way Kim was laying her back was covering the drain in the floor so the water started to slowly start filling the floor of the shower. Kelly saw the water rising.

"I guess we'd better do this fast or we'll drown." Kelly said.

They started quickly licking and sucking each other's pussies. They used their fingers to speed things along. They were both able to give each other an orgasm before the water level rose too high.

Kelly rolled off of Kim and lay on her left side. Kim slid off of the shower drain and rolled onto her left side as well. The water that had built up quickly went down the drain.

Kim reached over and lifted Kelly's right leg bending it at the knee and putting her foot about even with her left knee. That spread Kelly's legs open enough that Kim could reach her right hand out and start rubbing and probing Kelly's pussy. Kelly moved Kim's leg the same way and the two sisters lay on their sides on the floor of the shower fingering each other's pussies.

Kelly leaned in and gently flicked at Kim's clit. Kim moved her head between Kelly's legs and started lapping at Kelly's clit too.

They were both physically drained, but the adrenaline from the excitement of what was happening kept them going. It took them nearly half an hour to make each other cum.

Kelly went to move, but Kim put her hand on Kelly's leg to stop her. Kelly looked at Kim as Kim moved so that her left leg went behind Kelly's back and her right leg went in front of Kelly. Kim kept scooting in closer and closer until her pussy touched Kelly's.

"Oh my...how do we do this?" Kelly asked.

"I think we just wiggle around rubbing them against each other." Kim said.

Kelly and Kim started moving their bodies around grinding their pussies against each other. It took them a few minutes to figure out the best way to do it, but then they ground their pussies together for nearly half an hour before they had orgasms at the exact same time.

They moved so that they could hold each other and kiss as they sat on the floor of the shower.

"It's too bad we left that strap on in the bedroom." Kim said.

"John...would you be a dear..." Kelly started.

John had hopped up off of the bench and was out of the shower before Kelly could finish.

"Well...I think he's enjoying himself." Kim said.

"Not nearly as much as we are though." Kelly said.

John grabbed the strap on and ran back to the shower. He held it out towards both Kelly and Kim.

"Here you are ladies." John said.

Kim took the strap on from John and put it on as John sat down on the bench again.

"How do you want me?" Kelly asked.

"Bending over and grabbing your ankles standing sideways in front of John." Kim said.

Kelly moved over in front of her husband and bent over to grab her ankles as her twin sister moved in behind her. Kim rubbed the head of the dildo up and down against Kelly's pussy before slowly plunging it inside.

Kim grabbed Kelly's hips and with each inward thrust of the dildo she pulled Kelly back against it. Kim fucked Kelly for nearly 20 minutes before she had an orgasm, but she kept on fucking her. After another 10 minutes Kelly had a second orgasm and Kim pulled the dildo out of her sister's pussy.

Kelly's legs were shaking from the position she'd been in, but she practically tore the strap on off of Kim, put it on, and then bent Kim over the way she had been bent over. For the next half hour Kelly fucked Kim giving her two orgasms.

When Kelly pulled the dildo out of Kim's pussy Kim went to stand up, but Kelly kept her bent over.

"I bought this so I could fuck John in the ass with it and now I'm going to fuck you in the ass with it." Kelly said.

Kelly had to apply a lot of force to get the dildo to slip into Kim's ass. When she got it inside she started fucking her slowly.

zeke81
zeke81
1,991 Followers