Playing Games with her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Rub your pussy while I fuck your ass." Kelly said.

Kim rubbed her pussy while her sister fucked her in the ass. After 15 minutes Kim had an orgasm. She pulled away from Kelly, spun around, grabbed the strap on, and bent Kelly over.

"You fucked my ass so I'm fucking yours." Kim said.

Kim pushed the dildo into Kelly's ass. Kelly rubbed her pussy as Kim fucked her. It took 15 minutes for Kelly to have an orgasm.

Kim pulled the dildo out of Kelly's ass, Kelly stood up, turned around, and kissed her sister.

"I am so fucking exhausted." Kim said.

"Don't you mean you're so exhausted from fucking?" Kelly asked.

Kim laughed.

"How long have we been at this anyway? It's got to be like 7 or 8 hours doesn't it?" Kim asked.

"Actually it's more like 13 hours." John said.

"Thirteen? Are you sure?" Kelly asked.

"It was right at 9:00 when you started and it's after 10:00 now." John said.

Kelly and Kim were both surprised that it had been that long.

"I guess time flies when you're having fun." Kelly said.

"It explains why I'm so damn hungry. We fucked right through lunch and dinner and I didn't have much of a breakfast." Kim said.

"I'm glad we put in that on demand water heater or things would have gotten a little cold in here." John said.

"I doubt that...I was practically on fire this whole time." Kim said.

"Me too. Let's go grab something to eat before we pass out from exhaustion." Kelly said.

"Good idea." Kim said.

All 3 of them got out of the shower and headed for the kitchen.

"You two have a seat; I'll fix us up something really quick." John said.

"Thanks baby." Kelly said.

John made sandwiches for all 3 of them and they sat down to eat them. As the intensity of the moment subsided reality set in.

"Can you believe we just did that?" Kelly asked.

"No, but I'm glad we did, it was fucking incredible." Kim said.

"Yes it was...and to think it all started because we offered John a threesome if he could tell our pussies apart by the feel of them on his cock." Kelly said.

"Since you expended so much energy today I'll give you a few days at least to recover before I collect on that." John said.

"What do you mean collect on it? What the hell do you think we just did?" Kim asked.

"You and Kelly fucked each other all day. All I did was watch. That's not a threesome so you still owe me one." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"He's right. We started off so scared and unsure about having sex with each other that he had to direct us on what to do, but he didn't get involved. Then once we got over the whole thing about fucking our twin sister we got so absorbed by what was happening that we didn't include him in any of it. So we do still owe him a threesome." Kelly said.

"I guess you're right. I guess I don't have a problem with that. He said he wanted us to do some stuff together during the threesome and I'd definitely welcome the chance to do that." Kim said.

"Me too." Kelly said.

"Yes, about that...while you were fucking each other I was thinking. Kim, I won you as my prize in the nipple challenge so I can fuck you any time that you're willing. Well a good husband should share his good fortune with his wife so if you two are interested I'd be happy to share my prize with my wife." John said.

Kim and Kelly both looked at John.

"Really? You mean you'd be okay with us...doing it again?" Kelly asked.

"Sure. What I saw today was the absolute hottest thing I've ever seen. When you agreed to do a little stuff together I figured you'd probably kiss and touch each other...maybe use your hands to get each other off once or something. Instead I saw two women fuck each other as hard as they could all day long. It would be cruel of me to say that you can't do something that you both enjoyed so much again. I hope that you would let me watch you when you do it even if I don't get to participate though." John said.

Kelly and Kim were sitting on the opposite side of the table from John. Kelly looked at Kim and motioned her head towards John. They both stood up, walked around opposite ends of the table, pulled John's chair back from the table, pulled his legs open, and sat on his knees. Kim was on his left knee and Kelly was on his right knee. They each put an arm around his neck and shoulders.

"John, you helped us to have the amazing experience that we had today. You wanted to see it when we had never even considered it. We were unsure of what to do at first so you guided us through it until we felt comfortable enough to take over. Thanks to you we experienced a whole new kind of pleasure. If you are willing to let us continue to be together then we will gladly let you watch us." Kelly said.

"And since you are welcome to fuck either one of us pretty much any time you want I doubt the threesome that we owe you will be the only one we have." Kim said.

John smiled.

"We'll probably want you to watch more than participate, but we will let you participate sometimes. You didn't seem to mind just watching today." Kelly said.

"It was absolutely incredible watching the two of you today." John said.

"Then we're agreed. You and Kelly can both fuck me whenever I'm around and I say yes. We will give you the threesome that we owe you at the very least and most likely more. When Kelly and I are together you will be welcome to watch us." Kim said.

"Oh...one more thing; if I'm not around and you two decide to be together at least tell me about it. Not necessarily details; but let me know that you did it. Okay?" John asked.

"Of course John. I could never keep something like that from you. You are my husband whom I should have no secrets from. Each and every time Kim and I are together you will either be present or you will be told either before or after it happens depending on the circumstances at the time." Kelly said.

"What do you mean by that?" John asked.

"Well, if Kim and I make arrangements several days in advance to get together we'll obviously tell you before it happens. If she's over here for breakfast on a Tuesday morning and we decide to do it right then we might not tell you until after it has happened. If we know for a fact that you are busy...like in a meeting or on a business trip or something we'll tell you after it happens. We will tell you as soon as we can after it happens though. There won't be a situation where we tell you 3 weeks later or anything like that." Kelly said.

"Oh...I guess that's okay. Kim...I've got a question for you." John said.

"What is it John?" Kim asked.

"Are you aware that you're still wearing the strap on?" John asked.

Kim and Kelly looked down towards Kim's lap. Sure enough she was still wearing the strap on.

"I totally forgot that I was wearing this thing." Kim said.

"It looks good on you...and god did it ever feel good when you used it on me." Kelly said.

"Yeah, I know...this thing really added to the experience." Kim said.

"Well, all I did was watch the two of you and I'm exhausted so I bet you're both one yawn away from being asleep so let's go to the guest room." John said.

"Why the guest room?" Kim asked.

"So we don't have to change the sheets on our bed...you two left them soaked in sweat...among other things." John said.

"Would you carry me baby? I don't think I can walk that far." Kelly said.

"Me too." Kim said.

"Of course I'll carry you." John said.

Kelly slid off into a chair and John carried Kim to the guest room. He then went back to the kitchen and carried Kelly and put her in bed. Kim was lying on her side and Kelly spooned herself up behind her. John moved in behind Kelly and draped his arm across both of them. They were all asleep in no time.

Kelly and Kim were still sound asleep when John woke up the next morning. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast and put on a pot of coffee. John was pouring a cup of coffee when Kim came into the kitchen. John looked at her and then handed the coffee to her and reached for another cup. As he was finishing pouring that cup Kelly came into the kitchen and grabbed the cup that John had just filled. He grabbed a third cup and filled it. When he turned towards the table the food that he'd prepared was half gone and Kim and Kelly were quickly devouring the rest of it.

John sat down across the table from his wife and her twin sister.

"So, what's the plan for today? Or are you just eating before going back to sleep?" John asked.

"I think we might go back to sleep for a while. Yesterday really took a lot out of me." Kelly said.

"Me too, but damn was it ever worth it." Kim said.

"So no sex today?" John asked.

"Probably not...I think we're too tired. Why?" Kelly asked.

"I was going to mow the yard yesterday, but then all this happened so it didn't get done. If you're going to be sleeping for a few more hours instead of having sex I can mow the yard today. If you were going to have sex I'd stay and watch." John said.

"Well I'll tell you what John. Go ahead and start mowing the lawn, but have your little headset for your phone in your ear. If we decide to have sex while you're outside we'll call you to let you know so you can come in and watch." Kelly said.

"That's a good idea. I guess I'll get dressed and get started then. Oh...Kim...you're still wearing the strap on." John said.

Kelly and Kim looked down at Kim's lap.

"I guess I was too tired to take it off." Kim said.

After breakfast John headed out to mow the yard and Kelly and Kim headed back to bed.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers