Playing House Ch. 01

Story Info
Frank and Judy get to know each other.
1.3k words
4.29
13.9k
8
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
445 Followers

It was Friday afternoon and I was with several of my coworkers at happy hour enjoying a drink or two.

Judy walked up to me when I was getting myself another drink and asked if I would get her another drink too.

She worked one floor up so I saw her on the elevator quite often. She had the body of a runner - tall and thin. There was not an ounce of fat on her. Her small breasts reminded me of something my college roommate used to say - "More than a mouthful is a waste!"

She was wearing a calf length loose skirt with a white cotton blouse. I could see the shadow of a black bra underneath the blouse and wondered if she wore it because she liked wearing a bra or because it wasn't "polite" to flash her nipples everywhere.

I handed her the drink and said, "You are either a runner or a swimmer. I'm going with runner because swimmers have shoulders out to here." I spread my arms wide.

She smiled and said, "Runner it is. In fact, I'm running a race in the morning. You should come watch."

"Running isn't really a spectator sport, is it?" I asked.

"No, but you can cheer me on at the finish line," she said.

I didn't really say, one way or the other, whether I would watch her run in the morning.

We were all getting ready to leave when Judy said, "I have to use the little girl's room. Wait a minute, I'll be right back."

When she came back she put something in my pocket. She whispered, "Here are my panties. Wear them tomorrow morning at the race. You'll be my inspiration."

The panties made up my mind for me.

-----

I didn't see Judy at the start of the race, there were just too many people. So I staked out the finish line and saw her finish in the top 5 of her age group.

She was all hot and sweaty when she walked up to me. She looked like she had just had wild sex and was still trying to catch her breath after cumming. Damn, she was sexy!

She asked, "Are you wearing them?"

I nodded yes, staring at her hot and sweaty body.

She asked me over to her house. "We can go out for lunch after I take a shower and change."

After her shower, Judy came into her kitchen wearing panties and a cut-off tee shirt and drying her hair with a big fluffy towel.

"Show me my panties," she said.

I pulled my shorts down and showed her the panties. My cock was straining to escape.

"Why on Earth," she asked, "would you let a woman you barely know talk you into wearing her panties out in public?"

"Why wouldn't I want to get in her pants?"

"Would you wear a cock ring for me?" she asked.

She showed me a stainless steel ring about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. "It just snaps on and can be removed anytime."

I figured "what the hell" and said yes.

"Well, take my panties off so I can put it on you," she said.

I sat on her kitchen table. She put the ring behind my balls and around my cock but my erection was preventing her from snapping it closed.

"Your cock needs some deflating if I'm going to get this thing on you," she said. "Let me take care of that." She leaned over and took my cock in her mouth.

She was able to snap the cock ring on me after I finished cumming. I put her panties back on along with my shorts while she went to finish dressing.

At lunch Judy asked me how the cock ring felt. I told her it was snug and kept my attention focused on my cock and balls.

"Good," she said.

After lunch we parted ways. Judy told me to keep her cock ring and panties. "You can return them to me on Monday at work."

-----

I went up to Judy's office on Monday morning and returned her cock ring and panties. She put the cock ring in her purse and asked me if I liked wearing her panties.

I told her, "Yes, they kept my dick hard all weekend long."

She handed the panties back to me and told me masturbate into them. "You may want to close my office door before you start tugging on your dick," she said.

Closing her office door and locking it I pulled my dick out of my pants and gave it a workout. In no time at all I shot a big load of cum in her panties.

Putting my dick back in my pants I handed the cum filled panties back to Judy.

She said, "No, those are for you. You can put them on now."

I told her I would if she would take the panties she was wearing and stuff them up her pussy. Judy didn't hesitate; she took her slacks off right there in front of me and pulled off her panties.

She put one leg up on her chair and pushed her panties up her pussy.

"Now it's your turn," she said.

I pulled on her cum filled panties. I had to force my cock into them.

What a fine pair we were. We both pulled on our pants and agreed to meet

next Friday.

-----

I met her after work at her house the following Friday.

I was still wearing her panties and asked her if she still had the panties stuffed up her pussy.

"Yes," she said. "I didn't have to take them out to pee or take a shower. And they didn't stop me from my running workouts, either. But you'll have to remove them if you want to fuck."

I reach down to her pussy and used my fingers to fish around for the panties. Hooking them I slowly pulled them out.

Judy grabbed my cock and freed it tucking the top of the panties behind my balls so they wouldn't get in the way.

We didn't even get out of the hallway before she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me impaling herself on my stiff dick. I backed her up to the wall for support and fucked her for all I was worth.

After both of us came she didn't want to unwrap her legs. She asked me if I could carry her to her bedroom and get on the bed without letting my cock slide out of her pussy. Walking with her pussy wrapped around me was one thing, but making the transition from standing to sitting and lying on the bed wasn't easy but she hung on tight.

Judy didn't let my dick out of the pussy as she straddled me on the bed. She gently rocked back and forth while I played with her nipples. And it wasn't long before I was hard and cumming again.

She reached over to her bedside and asked, "Will you wear this again?" showing me the cock ring.

When I nodded she asked, "How about for a week?"

"I'll give it a try," I said.

She put the cock ring behind my balls and over my cock. She snapped it closed just before I started getting an erection again.

The cock ring was tight, but it didn't stop me from cumming when I fucked her. In fact, I think its tightness made my dick stay hard longer which wasn't a bad thing.

We fucked all night like rabbits.

As I was getting dressed Judy grabbed the cock ring and attached a little pad lock. Before I could complain she handed me the key and said, "Here's the key if you want to take it off."

I guess I was okay with the the lock as long as I had the key.

Before I put my pants on we traded panties. I put on her pussy stuffing panties and she put on the cum filled panties.

She pulled out the top of the panties and said, "Put a fresh load in here. I want to feel squishy for my morning run."

zoedog
zoedog
445 Followers