Playing in the Shower

Story Info
Heterosexual couple fun in the shower.
856 words
3.9
10.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm taking a shower... It's late at night... I know you're outside the bathroom doing your usual stuff... I just finished shaving my legs... I run my hand on them slowly and feels how good it is; it is perfect... soft and silky feeling... I like it... I want to be perfect for you... because it's all you deserve after all... The hot water drips on my neck... then falls on my breasts... converge toward my inner legs... and finally finds it way to the ground by my legs... This warm feeling it brings me... It relieve all the tensions I could have ever had... Then I think of how you took me this other day...

I bite my lip and crosses my legs slightly... I let a slight sigh gets released from my almost closed mouth... I breath harder thinking about how your tongue made it way on me... I then finally let myself go and I reach inside my legs... I moan lightly... then I suddenly hear the door of the bathroom cracking... I know you entered... I know my siren call brought you here... I know you're behind that curtain... with your opened ear... I then turn around to face the wall... feigning to not know about you...

I continue to play by myself... and moan... just for you... Hummmm... and you're there... standing in the corner of the curtain... I can see you're hard... very hard... the tip of it is blazing red... I even see that you're stroking it lightly... I liked it... alot... but yet again... I want to feel you... I raise my hips... almost inviting you for a private party of only us... it pulse up and down for you... begging for your hard cock to penetrate me... I still continue to play... my breathing becomes even harder after every minutes... I can hear you moan lightly... as if I didn't knew about your little perverted game you're playing with me... I still feign that I am not aware... but it turns me on even more... Then my body crisp... my free hand reach for the tiles, trying to grip on anything it could... I know you like it... and it hits me... strikes me... dominate me... I feel my heart pounding... my breathing is irregular... I am getting what I have been asked for... Yes!... It is so good... I still don't know how my knees can stand up after this... I almost moaned hard enough to wake up the neighbor... and I know the naughty little you still stroke itself... behind me... thinking that I haven't seen him...

I then turn back... You're naked and surprised to see me turning like this... I then grip your rock hard monster cock in my hand... I pull on you to bring you inside the shower with me... The hot water drips on both of us as I stroke you... You obviously like it... your face tells me you do... I then bend in front of you... puts my knees on the floor of the shower... your cock is just in front of me... I am craving it... I then open my mouth and put it deeply inside... It reach the end of my throat and I push deeper on it... you're moaning again but this time harder... Hearing you fills me with satisfaction and pride... such beautiful dick fulfilling my little mouth... I am your fucktoy and I love it... my lips snug tightly on it from the sucking I'm doing... I slowly get it out of my mouth... and continue to stroke it... I know you want to cum... my free hand reaches your balls and massage them... you moan even more... My tongue dances on your shaft and cap... I rise my eyes to see your's... I know there eyes... they are the eyes you make when you're about to cum... I intensify my stroking and suck on your cap... I'm driving you crazy... I feel your muscles pulsing... your balls are snug on your body... your breathing is loud... Your hand gasp the curtain pole... I slowly release my sucking on your cap... pulls my head a little for you to cum on all my face... My stroking on you is intense... I feel the pressure as it is coming out... and here it is... You grunted as you expel your warm sperm all over my face...

I grin as my face get covered... I still stoke you... trying to get everything out... then... my tongue swirl around my lips... trying to catch everything it could... The water still flow on us... I feel so dirty about us... and yet so clean... I wipe my face with my fingers... then lick them... I know you love it when I do that... you're still rock hard... I then get back on my feet... you open your arms... I snuggle in there... close to you... The smile you're doing... it makes me feel loved... I close my eyes... smiling as well... and then realize the dreaded reality... There is no more hot water... and it's very cold...