Playing Inside

Story Info
A couple's erotic encounter with cervical sex.
4.5k words
4.29
70.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few hours out drinking with the boys I find my way to your apartment and ring the bell. We talk for a few seconds over the intercom before you let me in for a few moments. With a light buzz I slowly stagger my way up the stairs. The door is unlocked and I carefully lock it behind me as I enter. From the back bedroom I hear you call and there I find you playing a game on the computer with intense concentration. We converse for a little while as you focus on your game. Moments later I find my eyes coveting your soft, slender build, hiding under a small black slip and silk panties. Long black hair drapes over your naked shoulders, shadowing your cinnamon colored skin and flawless complexion. The sight of your beauty makes me lust after you and I can't resist gently massaging your shoulders. You continue trying to concentrate on the game, ignoring how irresistibly good my touch feels on your bare skin. But your head starts to yaw as I massage up and down your neck and shoulders, signifying enjoyment from my pleasing hands.

I see goose bumps forming on your arms as I lightly caress your skin. My strong hands continuing to kneed their way down your lower back before progressing up to the front of your neck and chest. Each time my prodding fingers find an erogenous zone you release small moans of pleasure. Knowing that I have your full compliance I signify you to scoot up so that I can sit directly behind you in your chair. I bring your body close to mine by wrapping my forearms under your breasts and pulling you close to me. You smirk and giggle at my suggestive playing but still manage to safely manipulate your on-screen character. I decide to up the ante by slowly kissing the back of your neck. You respond so positively that my kissing turns into sucking as I work my way slowly around your neckline. My curious fingers gliding up your thighs find their way under your delicate slip, up over your hips and towards your anticipating breasts. I expect that you might withdraw but you have already succumb to my seduction and make no resistance to the imposition of my feverish will.

My warm hands hover over your perky tits as your erect nipples anticipate the slightest touch. I smile to myself, briefly remembering how much I adore the sight of your naked chest. Your b-cup breasts possess auburn areola and thick nipples that stand firm when aroused. I notice you briefly shudder as my palms initially brush across your eagerly waiting erect nipples. Careful diligence keeps your concentration on the screen, though your facial expression briefly deceives you with a quaint smile. Sucking on your neck becomes playful biting as I work my mouth around your neckline. Under your slip my palms are intimately massaging your handful sized breasts, squeezing and milking them with rhythmic consistency. Briefly I pause to roll your long nipples between my thumb and index fingers, increasing the blood to their already excited and plump state. Now my will to see your bare breasts overcomes any doubt I may have had about rejection. I slowly pull your slip up over your heaving breasts to expose them to my view. Your stiff nipples point upward to the monitor where I take them between my fingers and gently start tugging on them. Stretching them this way makes you squirm with excitement and pleasure.

Though extremely aroused, you are still trying to hold a small bit of your attention on the game so your character isn't harmed by your absence. Yet now I am licking and sucking on your ear lobe and making every attempt to drive you wild. My own excitement is pleasantly noticed as you push your ass against my black slacks and the steadily swelling cock harbored within. With my left hand still fondling your breasts, I let my right drift down across your stomach towards your silky panties. I want you to beg me to have my hand between your thighs. Sure enough you arch your upper back into my chest, rotate your hips backward, and place your heels up on the edges of the low desk. Your wide open legs invite my hand as it slides between your waiting thighs.

In the crotch of your panties my desirous fingers find a soaking wet spot of fabric drenched in the effluence of your sultry vagina. You are so wet, even your thighs are glistening with your sweet honey. I proceed to take my fingers and rub the saturated panty fabric into the mushy softness of your pussy. I work my fingers in a slow circular motion, pushing the silky fabric into the recesses of your soaked pussy. A slight moan emanates from beneath your breathing as I rub where I suspect your clitoris to be hiding. Your body quickly warms to my touch, exhilarated by my bold behavior and wanton desire to explore the depths of your body and soul.

The titillation of massaging you over your panties can only last so long. Deep down I know we both want your panties removed. To heighten the foreplay I start pulling the elastic of your underwear down your thigh. As I struggle, you accept my hint and graciously remove your underwear for me. With your panties removed I peek over your shoulder at your exposed womanhood. The ruddy-brown labia are surrounded by a long furry crop of black pubic hair that has grown around your vagina since we last made love. Seeing the dark curly hair fills me with primitive urges that force me to reach down with both hands and firmly grasp the insides of your tender thighs. There I begin kneading your supple skin in the hopes of further stimulating your sexual hunger. The stroking softly parts your engorged labia, exposing the crimson interior of the lips as they vent your pungent, musky, female essence into the room. Between your fleshy labia is a transparent, viscous wetness that strings across your moistened lips as I repeatedly stretch them apart. The unabashed lips embody a parted mouth who's thirsty desire has led to frenzied drooling. With steady massage I indicate that I am more than willing to quench this desperate sexual thirst.

I slowly fulfill your feverish anticipation as I steadily creep my hands inward to greet your glistening labia. There, the dew saturated lips dribble gooey drops of your ecstasy onto my exploring fingers. With steady determination I work the slimy lather deep into the folds of your hairy lady parts as your breathing intensifies. Your hands lightly gripping my forearms display a silent trust and approval. With the sticky juices abundantly upon my fingers I then stroke upwards to your clitoris. There I rub and circle the slowly stiffening appendage, masturbating it softly with your gluey discharge. The extra attention draws blood to the small organ thereby increasing its size and warmth. As my fingers rake over your hot, little button it continues to swell and ripen, raising itself from your fleshy prepuce. The small erection rolls around beneath my fingers, playfully resisting my pressure. Each small rhythmic circle I make brings you that much closer to orgasm. A few moments later I see your toes curl, body tense, and breathing shudder as your entire being quakes in clitoral orgasm. The aftermath of such strong pleasure compels you to go limp in my arms. All the while the tiny, throbbing member stiffly protrudes between my fingers: a glorious tribute to your intense orgasm.

Your closed eyes and shallow breathing signify a sense of overwhelming relaxation which I interpret as consent to explore your body more freely and intimately. From your clitoris my fingers again start stroking the delicate wings of your labia. The warm, muculent lips have swelled from orgasm and alluring lie open in the shape of a heart. With the edges of your flared lips held between the tips of my fingers I begin slowly stretching you wide open, thereby exposing your rose colored gem to my view and filling the air with the pungent smell of your sex. As I repeatedly pull apart your labia, an unexpected milky white discharge leaks out of your moist hole. I capture the thick cream with the tip of my middle finger and use it as lubricant to slowly rub around the exposed entrance of your vagina. The taut, cum-covered aperture looks like a pink cherry floating in a milky sweet cream. With a plentiful helping of the rich nectar on my finger, I raise it to your lips where you graciously clean the sweet candy from my finger. I return the finger to the froth so that I too may experience your erotic secretion. In my mouth the deliciously slimy concoction glides over my tongue and exudes a sweet, syrupy taste with the slightest hint of saline. The sample is so good it reminds me to savor every single drop of you.

Trading positions with me, your small fingers now hold open your pulpy labia so I can inspect within. Seeing you pull apart the thick, fleshy folds for my exploration makes my cock stiffen uncontrollably. Then I continue my examination, circling the tip of my index finger around your clasped oyster, teasing the entrance as you push forth more of your pearlescent lubrication. With your ooze upon my finger I slowly penetrate your modest orifice. The knurled opening sucks tightly on my finger as I push in and out of the balmy cavity. Inside, your creamy flow assists my finger as I passionately plummet into the cramped passage. The tightness tells me you've been faithful, saving yourself for this special encounter.

Into the warm abyss my finger travels as I work deeper past the entrance of your vagina. As I feel you start to relax within, I advance my second finger into the tight corridor. I notice your breathing hasten as my probing fingers vigorously pump in and out. You invitingly pull the lips wider as I massage within, rhythmically stroking your g-spot with smooth, steady pressure. The salacious stimulation has you draw a finger to your mouth, wet it, then gently insert it inside yourself, right next to my two waiting fingers. Your lips stretch snugly around our three cream covered fingers as they slide back and forth within the crowded chamber. Each dancing digit strokes the interior walls of your chasm as we both playfully explore inside you. With your finger next to mine we both start massaging the furrowed, vaginal ceiling of your g-spot. Desperate moans erupt from your mouth as you bear down on the buried fingers. There the internal, sensual massage produces a steady stream of milk that oozes forth from your stuffed canal.

While heatedly enjoying the manipulation you notice that my cock is raging hard and pressed firmly against your butt cheek. You remove your finger from where it's buried next to my fingers deep within your pussy and reach behind your back. Wasting no time you pop open the button of my slacks, pull the zipper down and slide your hand into my underwear. Your hand grasps my large, concealed cock and lifts it over the band of my briefs exposing it to your view. The seven inch long baton held firmly in your hand is tethered by a gooey string of pre-cum that drapes from the lips of my urethra down to my underwear. Feeling the firm muscle and ropey veins make you vibrate inside as you move the fleshy foreskin along the yearning shaft.

Tightly squeezing your tiny hand around the base of the thick shaft makes the head pulse and swell under constriction. The veins enlarge and the head broadens before you let your tight grip loosen into pleasurable stroking. Vigorous milking of my engorged member creates clear drops of pre-cum that squeeze forth from my urethra then dribble down in long syrupy strands. Your fingers eagerly work the dripping head, drawing it's sticky ejaculate down the long shaft where it becomes lubrication for your hand. I sigh and start breathing deeply as your fingers roll over the erogenous zones of my tremendously swollen member.

From experience you remember that massaging the ring-shaped corona of my leaking tip makes me feverishly crazy. And I pant with excitement like a dog in heat as you briskly stroke the bulging head. The more aroused I become, the deeper I finger your pussy, pausing only to gape you open with my curled index fingers. Working your pussy makes you moan louder and louder until I feel your muscles tighten down around my fingers. Your tense contraction clamps your vaginal walls around my buried digits as you build towards orgasm. First you shudder in my arms, than your thighs quiver as I fuck the clenched passage harder and faster. As Your body peaks in vaginal orgasm a squirt of cum sprays out of your pussy and across your keyboard. Then you melt into my arms as my soaking wet fingers take their final plunge deep into your vagina.

It takes a moment for you to reclaim your frazzled composure. But as you regain your bearing you are reminded of the searing hot cock pressed against your back and wish to put it to good use. Getting up from the chair you turn around and start passionately kissing me. Your tongue glides around my mouth as I feel you trying to remove my pants. I assist your desire and push my slacks down to my ankles. With one hand still tugging on my cock, the other reaches into my underwear freeing my freshly shaved scrotum. The large, slumping pair of testicles are almost too big to hold in your dainty hand. You rub the fleshy pouch and pull on the stippled skin, massaging the balls with a lewd desire to rouse the semen within. Clearly you realize that only the pleasure of being handled so substantially could excite me this much.

With your hand still yanking on my swollen manhood, you climb over my legs to reach a sitting position upon my lap. There, one of your dangling nipples is noticed and greeted by my warm and waiting mouth. As I alternate sucking on your nipples, you spread your creamy labia back and forth over the erection jutting up from my lap. I briefly glance down to watch your moving hips smear your clitoris over the broad head of my cock and down the long meaty shank. Every stroke up and down the length wets the long appendage with your dripping petals. After a few more playful strokes you back your hips away, allowing my rigid erection to spring upwards to my stomach. With my brawny obelisk standing at attention, you wrap your parted labia around the base of my cock, allowing the wrinkly lips to straddle the raised structure. Your hips gyrate upwards like a bull rider in slow motion as you repeatedly slide your drooling pussy upwards to the bloated head of my cock, then lower it back down the veiny shaft. The bushy thicket of pubes are moist with your excitement as your dark brown eyes glare feverishly into mine. All the while my penis oozes pre-cum as your sandwiched labia stroke the abundant length. Each drop rolls down into the forested mishmash of curly hairs shrouding your thirsty vulva.

Just when I think the two of us are going to explode from the anticipation, you back away and return to kissing me. The much needed break allows us to cool down for a moment. Shortly thereafter you reclaim my cock with your right hand and direct the tip until my hungry erection is placed between the hanging flaps of your dangling labia. No longer can the prolonged foreplay stop us from the inevitable penetration. We are simply dying to feel each other. Then, ever so slowly, you direct my throbbing prong between your flared lips and swim in the delightful ecstasy experienced as you push the dribbling tip through the clenched, circular band of tissue guarding your vaginal entrance. We both let out a sigh as the muscular ring stretches over the lipped corona that runs the circumference of the swollen head. As you push me deeper inside your silky purse, I feel the compassionate grip of the corrugated passage gently retracting my foreskin. With lustful enthusiasm your rotating hips snake my anaconda deeper into the waiting warmth until it bottoms out. Your shallow depth and my impressive dimensions make for a troubling fit as your gorged box only consumes five inches of my commanding length.

With your legs spread over mine, I marvel at the sweaty fur of your hairy pussy and the vertical lips within as they attempt to devour my meaty meal. As I briefly glance up, I notice you smile. No doubt you have caught me examining the wonderfully cramped hole my cock is stuffing. Your rhythmic gyrations continue to stir the deeply plunged dick, then evolve into long driving strokes. Along my exposed shank is a glaze of creamy lather which thickens as you work my steely cock. The curdled emulsion signifies the fertility of your menstrual cycle and explains why you're so craving of deep penetration. I use the indication to grab your shoulders in an attempt to slowly impale you upon my remaining length.

I hear you emit a slight wince of pain as I accidentally bump your cervix, but I won't back down. With a little more prying, some gentle foreplay, and changing my angle, I'm able to make you aroused enough to increase the depth. Slowly, your loosening vaginal muscles lift your cervix and allow me to stretch deeper into you than I've ever been, tenting your small vagina over my monolithic prick. Grunts and grimaces emanate from your open mouth as I impose my will upon you like no man has ever done. The palms of your diminutive hands beat against my muscular chest as an outlet to my forceful spelunking. Then your feet timidly retract from the floor as your weight is lifted from your heels. Sitting suspended in my lap, the full weight of your body bears down on my seven inches of throbbing appendage. My feet curl as your bearded labia choke down the remainder of my girth, then land warmly upon my pubic bone. With your lips stretched tightly around the base of my cock, I can feel the rear wall of your vagina cavity around my brutal insertion. The immense sense of fullness creates a heavy stimulation that vibrates pleasure throughout our entire bodies.

Again and again you slowly raise yourself up and plummet yourself down, forcefully and relentlessly driving me to the back wall of your pink honey pot. You swirl and rotate your pelvis as you ride me, directing my bulging rod to erogenous zones deep within your creaming vagina. Below us my shaved balls drip with your milky white discharge. The outpouring of lubrication helps us build a rhythm that only increases the elevating pleasure. Each consecutive downward thrust you make pulverizes your pussy, loosening your once-clenched passage into a sopping mess. Such insatiable desire makes our hearts race as we fuck each other with an unrivaled passion.

After an abusive bout of punishing injections from my steamy piston you find yourself craving something more unusual and exotic. The only thing that can satiate this carnal desire is to mate in the most intimate of primal ways. You begin by angling your hips into a position that makes penetration more shallow. At first I'm slightly confused as I watch you bite your lip and carefully position your hips in dedicated concentration. Then I feel the ring of your cervix glide up over and rest upon the tip of my penis. Now I understand your intention and impure wish to have the sanctity of your virgin womb violated by my searing manhood.

The slimy, concave opening of your cervix feels like it's sucking on my crimson cap as you repeatedly try to stretch it over my engorged head. After several more tries the mucus covered ring of the external orifice dilates appropriately, relinquishing it's guardianship of your sacred feminine passage. Slowly the muscular orifice of your cervix rolls over my penile gland, contracting its ring behind the ridged corona of my bulbous head, locking me within. Once inside I slowly push into the unexplored, constrictive passage of your resisting womb; all the while enjoying your changing facial expressions at each stage of your inner deflowering.

As you advance me into your cervical canal I can sense your ambition to feel my salty seed spoil your pristine hollow. The ache causes me to swell inside the impossibly narrow, furrowed tunnel, making passage difficult. Still, you push me deeper until I feel the contracted internal orifice at the tip of my dick. The clenched sphincter feels impassible, a worthy sentinel guarding the inner sanctum of your undefiled abyss. With continuous gentle nuzzling and steady pressure, your desire to feel me inside is finally granted. Steadily I pry open the virginal narrow, ever so slowly creeping the head upward into your waiting uterus.

12