Playing Inside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ring of your internal cervical orifice grips me like a taught circular band that clasps around my throbbing, bulbous penis head as it slides into the creamy cavity of your waiting uterus. Experiencing the phenomenon leaves me truly amazed that my raging erection has skewered the entirety of your dainty vagina as well as your chaste womb. We succumb to the achingly deep penetration together; the conjoined bliss of our locked bodies reeling in unbridled ecstasy. Then I feel you clench down around the intruding tip as a sudden shudder of your body builds into the spasms of a heavy internal orgasm. Deep moans emanate from your gaping mouth as you writhe and squirm on top of my impaled member. Over and over your interior muscles repeatedly clench and release my imposing girth like fingers fumbling to grasp a baton. The earth shattering orgasm releases endorphins that disperse throughout your entire body. As the ecstasy consumes your being you wrap your arms around my neck while looking deep into my eyes. Playfully you flick the tip of your tongue in and out of my open mouth as the pulsating of your vanquished uterus smears cum all over the tip of my cock.

Deeply Locked within the confines of your spongy, soft uterus I feel myself reaching soaring heights of arousal. There the creamy taught cavity stretches around my swollen head, pulsing the tip with the spasmodic throws of a colossal orgasm. As you look into my eyes with aching delight you beg me to spill my warm seed deep inside you. Deeper than any man has ever been or might ever be again. Though unnecessary, you softly bounce your body up and down over the impaled tip, stroking the buried cap inside your clutching uterus as you advance an orgasm from me which was already underway.

A whirlwind of pleasure starts to overcome my body as you suck on my lower lip. The feel of my rapid breathing and moaning makes you aware that I am about to burst. Below the famously deep penetration you reach your hand down to massage my tightening scrotum. Inside, weeks of pent up testosterone are readying a torrent of semen inside my achingly full testicles. You squeeze and massage the balls, rolling them through your fingers in order to make me aware of just how desperate you are to drain every last drop of cum from them. All the gentle pulling on the skin and kneading of the pouch makes the load inside even more voluminous.

An intent, animalistic stare beams from your eyes as you clamp down around the entire length of my meaty intruder. The tugging grip is more than I can bare and pushes me over the edge into orgasm. A chill runs up my spine as my cock stiffens uncontrollably then jerks and spasms under the grip of your slimy, penetrated cavern. The engorged tip of my cock swells uncontrollably inside the confines of the scintillating chamber. I let out a deep moaning breath as I feel my prostate suck copious amounts of sperm from my testicles, then fire it up my urethra to your waiting chalice.

Clenched around the entire length of my cock, you can feel the masculine contractions of my intense orgasm and the delivery of my sperm as it rockets up my pipes. At the tip of my cock, the small lips open up depositing the initial blast of my salty seed into your clenched, virginal womb. It squirts against the roof of your cervix, splashing into your fallopian tubes, then cascades down around the buried tip. Immediately following is a thunderous surge of warm, syrupy cum that deposits deep inside you. A faint sigh tells me that you too can feel the warm jets of erupting treacle paint the interior walls of your waiting womb. I briefly hear you exclaim "Fill me up baby!" as yet another spasmodic contraction discharges copious amounts of the warm pearlescent molasses. I look into your eyes as I continue to defile your womb, ejaculating long ropes of my milky man-seed inside you. Finally, I fire the last creamy charge of cum within you, draping the sticky sweetness all over the walls of your waiting uterus.

My heavy orgasm fills you with the most bountiful load of sperm I've ever shot. The feeling is so overwhelming you collapse onto me and kiss me deeply as I quiver in the aftershocks of a violent orgasm. As I start to cool down, your uterus pushes my diminishing size from its tight confines, closing quickly behind me in order to seal the inseminated cavity. A hand guided to just below your stomach tells me you can feel the warm globs of cum pooling inside your now clenched uterus. Ever so slowly I feel my softening cock retract into your cervical canal before it is finally expelled through the tight ring of your cervix. There inside your vagina is an engulfing warmth that caresses my shrinking erection. An aching heat that seems to thank me for depositing all that gooey sperm inside you.

A little nibble on my lower lip becomes a French kiss as we both glow in the blissful aftermath of our orgasms. We giggle for a moment as we simultaneously notice the video game behind us still absent it's human player; the distraction no doubt worth it. Before long your pussy dislodges all seven inches of my spent manhood and out it flops into my lap. I had expected a viscous discharge of my semen to leak out from your cervix, then drip its way down your vagina before gushing forth from your flared labia, but I witnessed none. In fact, not a single drop of cum was released. Your uterus had swallowed the entire milky ejaculation and would not release so much as a single drop. And you attest to that fact by telling me you can fill the warmth of my cum as it swishes around, deep inside you. Luckily I know you're on the pill and therefore have no concerns with letting you keep some of my cum. Moments later we retreat to your bedroom to sleep in the grand euphoria we have created for each other.

12