Playing It Safe

Story Info
In a cruel world, sometimes there is only one option.
7.1k words
4.33
78.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what did he say?" I ask.

"I don't think you want to know," My brother Marc said.

"Probably not," I said as I handed him a dish to put away.

"You want me to rat on my friend?" he smiled.

"Well you brought it up," I said as I frowned at him, "Just tell me."

"Ok but your not gonna like it," he said, "Exact words?"

"Yeah out with it," I said impatiently.

"Oh fine," he sighed, "He said, mind if I nail your sister."

"Oh ha what a pig!" I laughed, "Hey what did you say back to him?"

"Dude shut up that's my sister," he replied, "What do you think."

"Good, thanks," I said.

"You know I did all I could after all those rumors. Remember last year. I tried to tell everyone they aren't true," he said.

"I know, thanks," I sighed, "It didn't seem to matter though, ever since dickhead John spread all those rumors about what I'd do with a car full of guys just because I didn't want to date him anymore....well it sucked."

"Well that's what he said you'd do," he smiled.

"Shut up!" I grinned, then pushed him away from the sink.

"Sorry," he smiled.

"Um," I said as I continued to wash dishes, "You didn't tell him, you know about...Did you say anything to him?"

"No way!" he whispered assertively, "You think I'd tell anybody about that?"

"Why, you don't enjoy it?" I asked quietly.

"It's not something for casual conversation," he said, "I'm not going to disrespect you either."

"You are so sweet," I laughed.

We continued to wash the dishes in our family vacation home for two weeks every summer. It's an event we have done every year since the beginning of time. I started to wonder if our parents would have another birthday party for us here this year. Last year for our eighteenth it was quite a time. There must have been fifty people here. Usually my brother and I each bring a friend with us, but this year we didn't. The few friends that I had left after the incident last year had their own vacations. We were both off to college in the fall and I knew this was one of the last vacations we would all have together at this beautiful place. I had made the best of it with my family and taking the opportunity to relax before the heavy college workload.

I originally planned on completely letting loose this time and testing my own limits of fun and enjoyment as sort of a last fling before real adulthood. Recent events however had changed my ideas. I guess I grew up a little early after my ex-boyfriend decided to run my name though the mud. I never did anything he claimed I did. I have had rather limited sexual contact and never did the things he said I did. I left him because he was a creep and he couldn't accept it.

I haven't dated since that mess last fall and I suppose that is partially what led to the play time that had regularly happened with my brother. He was there for me through all the insults, accusations, and even the vandalism of my car. He never stopped supporting me. Perhaps it was just an accident, that soft kiss after Thanksgiving dinner last year. But we had always been there to support each other. The kiss had been all it was for weeks after that until Christmas Eve as we wrapped gifts for our parents. We had a few surprises for them and asked them to please stay upstairs and not come down until morning. It was perhaps a good reason we did. Laying on cut pieces of wrapping paper in front of the tree we devoured each other.

The day before that we had been shopping and I ran into Ben, the guy I had dated who had started all of the rumors. He made an offhand comment then a visual demonstration with his hands and mouth about what he was spreading around. His new girlfriend, a former friend of mine laughed quite loudly, calling me a whore and a disgrace. It had been such a long string of torture and ridicule that I had gone into my brother's room and cried myself to sleep as he held me. I felt bad running to him, but he had always been there for me. Perhaps it's that care we shared for each other that led to that first encounter.

I remember that first look after again sharing a kiss. We stared at each other for several minutes without saying a word. The first kiss we had shared a month earlier was nice, but it had left me rather nervous. There on the floor wrapping presents with a soft kiss I had a different reaction. I felt the wetness start and even though we had only kissed a moment, it was still there. I knew how he felt as well because he was pressing against his shorts quite well.

Silently we stood up and both at the same time went over to the stairs to check on my parents. We heard my father and mother both snoring through their bedroom door. He took my hand and we walked back over to the tree. He kissed me again with such magical feeling. As I looked into his eyes after I knew with complete security that he would never hurt me. I began to think of what could be if we were not twins.

I pulled his shirt off slowly and rubbed my hands on his chest. He looked me over silently and I knew what was on his mind. I nodded and he pulled my night shirt off over my head. I remember his cute expression when his eyes widened. He had probably expected to see a bra. But I had not worn one. He stared down at my small frame and beamed at my medium sized breasts. I knew that he would know what to do, but he didn't. He had frozen in place. I looked up at him into his eyes nearly a foot taller than me, and took his hands. Placing them on my breasts I let go. His soft hands began to caress me. I couldn't close my eyes because I just wanted to look at him and see the kindness in his eyes.

As he gently caressed me, I reached down and placed my hand on the front of his shorts. He had flinched a little, perhaps from the concentration on me, or just nervousness. I knew he was no stranger to intimacy. He had dated a lot and did have a girlfriend he had just talked to on the phone a short while before. As I rubbed his shorts, more and more I wanted to see him, and feel his love. I was prepared to offer myself to him completely.

I moved a bit closer to him, and pushed my hands into the elastic band holding his shorts up. Slowly I pressed them down to a point where they dropped the rest of the way on their own. I looked into his eyes and watched his kind gaze at me as I gently explored his manhood with my fingers. With my light touch I explored every curve of his completely shaved magnificence. Looking down briefly then back into his eyes I simply said one word to him.

"Impressive," I whispered softly.

"So are you," he whispered back.

I let go of him and took his hands, placing them around my waste. As I did, he took my lead and pushed my panties down. As his hands moved back up, they grazed over my wetness and around my bush. I call it that because after recent events I had completely let it go without care. However I would end up going bald from then on.

With our eyes matching gazes we slowly lowered ourselves to the floor. For a long time we simply explored each other's bodies with our hands. It was complete enjoyment for each of us to discover. After a while, I wanted to take my love for him a bit further. Gently I pressed him backward until his back was resting against the floor. Still gently moving my fingers on him I felt a slight wetness at the tip, and used my fingers to rub it just under his large head. He closed his eyes a moment. It had been a test to try to figure out if this would go further or not.

Slowly I sat up, and moved closer to him. Looking into his eyes a moment then focusing my attention on his manhood, I extended my tongue and gently licked him from top to bottom. I was as gentle as I could possibly be. His legs had been spread apart a little and I gently licked his rough scrotum, down as far as I could go at that angle. I listened to his soft moans as I bathed him with love. I loved the sensation and felt as if I could pleasure him all night if he could handle it. Wiggling my tongue up his shaft I licked the salty end. The taste excited me even more. Slowly and gently I opened my mouth and put my lips around him, pleasured happily listening while listening to his soft moans. At the time I didn't have much experience with doing that. It had only happened one other time with someone and only for a short time. But I knew if he let it go I would take it lovingly and without question. I was prepared for all he had done for me.

But within my complete blissful pleasuring he had his own desires. Gently his hand reached down and pushed my short black hair off of my forehead. It got my attention and he slowly moved to sit up. Smiling, he gently pushed me down on my back and spread my legs apart. I felt the first touch of his lips and I flinched. But his gentle smile made me relax. I felt his tongue touch me, an experience I had never had and my eyes closed slowly. As he trailed downward I thought he would then work his way back upward. However he had kept going. As he gently spread my cheeks apart, his tongue lightly touched my anus and moved up and down. It was a highly erotic first and though I was nervous I could not deny the incredibly intimate experience.

Again his attention focused on my now erupting wetness. I knew that he definitely had experience. Kissing me gently he pushed his hands up to my vagina. Looking up at me I nodded my approval. I knew what he was asking without him saying it. Two of his fingers gently pressed into me. His tongue gently caressed my clitoris. He danced over it as I moaned lightly. He managed with such care to create a slow building orgasm. When it happened, it lasted well over a minute.

For a long time we continued a mutual pleasuring. He pulled me on top and backward and licked me with skill even through the forest I had let go. I devoured him and held on lovingly even when he brought me over the edge many times. When he started to get close he asked me to pull back. I knew what he was thinking. H didn't want to do what he thought unthinkable and ejaculate while I was down there.

Peeling myself off of him, I turned around and pressed my lips over him again. I looked up at him and he shook his head. I nodded yes. It went back and forth a few times, but I was going to give this to him and was not going to hesitate in the slightest. I didn't know what to expect but I would do it. As he filled my mouth I winced a little at the taste, but could see how wonderful it was for him. I even swallowed it without hesitation after he was finished. Eventually I got use to it, and it happened regularly after that without even a thought.

Quickly we dressed, finished our wrapping, and sat closely on the couch to watch TV. After nearly falling asleep, we decided to turn in. But before he could make it to his door I pulled him into my room and it started all over again. From then on we had shared this experience regularly. For a while it was every chance we had, and sometimes several times per day. It has thinned out a bit since then, but there was one line we have never crossed. Even though we had occasionally joked about it and I rubbed him lengthwise on my opening a few times, we had never turned that final page of penetration.

I had been daydreaming about that first encounter nearly seven months ago, and didn't realize that the soapy dishes had piled up on the sink. I quickly came back to reality and resumed my job. As we finished up I took the sponge from my brother's hand and set it in the sink. Slowly I led him over to a chair at the small breakfast table in the kitchen and gently pulled his shorts down. I slowly set him down in the chair and pushed his legs apart.

"What are you doing?" Marc asked.

"I didn't have frosting on my desert cake remember?" I smiled as I stroked him.

"So graphic. But let's go upstairs so I can take care of you too," he said.

"No," I said as I licked the underside of his scrotum, "Remember this morning when you snuck into my room and licked me? Risky. I came so hard. Then you just left."

"I knew you had a headache last night," he said, "I wanted to make you feel better."

"Well let me make you feel really good sweety," I said as I stroked him.

"Well Mom and Dad just went for a walk. They could be back soon," he groaned.

"I know so shut up," I said as I devoured him.

I loved him so much and was happy to give him any pleasure I could. It was never a chore for me. Our oral pleasuring had taken so many adventurous forms, but it was always done mutually with a smile. Kneeling on the floor happily I knew these were the only sexual experiences we had allowed ourselves. However we still had a week left to our vacation while our parents were mainly off having fun outside the cabin. We didn't know at the time that someone unexpected was about to show up and change everything.

It all started the very next day.

"Mom and Dad left early huh?" I said as I entered the kitchen where my brother was eating breakfast.

"Yeah you read the note?" he said as he ate.

"Yeah what is it with them and notes? Could have told us with actual mouth movements," I said as I sat down in a chair and took a piece of toast.

"You know you're missing the top part of your clothing right?" Marc said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, I can't find my bathing suit top," I said as I cupped my bare breasts, "Guess I'll have to walk the boardwalk like this."

"You have other clothing, plus your top is on the line on the side porch duh, remember?" he mocked.

"Oh yeah," I said as I bit the toast. "But it was you that took it off. It was right before you made my tits sticky at around two this morning."

"You really have a way with words," Marc said.

"Yeah, they fit in my mouth really well, much like something you have," I winked as I looked at him and licked the grape jelly off the toast.

"I have no complaints," he smiled.

"Better not, because you know I'm good," I smiled.

"I love you," we both said at the same time and leaned across the table for a quick peck.

Late last night we had decided to have a nice day down on the boardwalk including having some lunch, hitting the arcades, and then most likely wind up on the beach in the afternoon. It was late morning and already it seemed as if it would be the hottest day of their vacation so far. They had both slept late because they had been up until way after midnight. But both were determined to have a fantastic day, obviously spending money and getting lazy on the beach. It was after all their last vacation before both leaving for their first year of college in the fall. They would be in the same school, but they knew with different schedules and of course roommates, their adventures would be far less frequent. Plus as both of them had discussed in length a few months ago, they thought with finally leaving the hateful town they lived in, that they should both pursue normal relationships. I knew that we could not be a normal couple, and I really wanted to see Marc have a family someday and it could not be with me. Even if it were not biologically risky, I would never be able to have children because of a car accident injury when I was thirteen.

"Are we going to screw around here all day or go have some fun," Marc said as he cleared the table.

"Screw? We don't do that though," I smiled.

"Not yet anyway," Marc said.

"Funny," I said as I stood up and went over to the back door leading to the side porch.

"Are you just going to," Marc started to say as I opened the door and went out on the porch to get my bathing suit top, "I guess so."

"Yes," I said from the porch as I put my top on then walked into the house.

"What if someone saw you?" he asked.

"I would expect them to say 'nice tits'," I smiled as I started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Sticky ones," Marc commented.

"I showered remember, dummy. You're gonna get it if you're not careful," I said as I walked out of the room.

"Mind explaining what you mean by that?" Marc hollered.

"Wait and see if I pull your shorts down while you play pinball," I laughed.

I gathered up a bag with a few towels, some sunscreen, and snacks in it. After we locked the house up, we headed down the meandering patch between the cabins in front of us. We had always picked the same one each year because of the fantastic view of this lakeside community. But the hill was a bit steep between the lower cabins and the street below that eventually led to the boardwalk. There were small pebbles and rcks so we had to watch our step. Still the view was always amazing even from the bottom. There was a long strip of shops and arcades on one side of the street down from the cabins, and across the busy but slow moving strip was a length boardwalk. As the two turned along the street, Marc remarked at how he had missed the pizza from the corner takeout. I knew we would have to get some later. As we passed it we went into the next place which was a generational arcade. This type of place had been here for decades and was a scattering of games throughout the years. Even the kiddie rides in the front were so old that our parent's had rode them as children.

Marc made a beeline for the row of pinball machines as he always did. I watched as he examined them, presumably for new ones, and what had been replaced. I like playing too but all I know is how to flip the ball. I didn't really pay attention more than that and I often just watch him play. As he was looking around, I did also and decided to play a few games on my own for a change. After some time I walked back over to him as he was heavily into flipping the ball. I smirked heavily as I approached.

"Are you wearing undies?" I smiled as I put my hand on his hips.

"Dammit no, just this suit, leave it," he said as he tried to concentrate on the game.

"Oh that's interesting," I smiled as I pulled just a little on his shorts but did not pull them down.

"Stop," Marc pleaded as he lost the ball.

"Oops," I giggled.

"Let me play," he said as he shot the next ball into play.

"Fine shoot your ball, and I'll play with yours," I said as I rubbed my hand quickly on the front of his bathing suit then pulled away.

"What are you doing?" A woman said from the side.

"Oh sorry," I laughed nervously as I looked at an older woman who had made the comment.

"Don't do that here, honest to God," the woman said as she walked off.

"Sorry ma'am," I said without a reaction from her.

"Probably shouldn't attract too much attention that way, you know," Marc said as he finished his game and walked away.

"Yeah I know," I said as we walked away from the machine.

"Wow they still have this," Marc said as he sat down in a driving game.

"Cool, play it," I smiled, "I'll jerk you off while you're driving, like I did on the way to school sometimes."

"What's wrong with you today?" Marc asked.

"What do you mean? I smiled.

"Well you're always open about that stuff with me, but you're really into it today," he said.

"I don't know actually," I sighed, "It's a weird feeling, like there is a lot of excitement coming today."

"Good or bad?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said after a pause.

"It freaks me out when you do that," he said.

"It's freaking me out a little too today," I sighed.

Marc decided not to play the game but we played a few others before leaving the arcade. We spent a little time in one more arcade before stopping into a gift shop to look around. There were a lot of novelty items. We each bought a t-shirt like we do every year. March picked up a novelty shirt that had a picture of a bare breasted woman's torso on it. He held it up to himself. I told him that it matched him perfectly and started to feel him up. He grimaced at me and set it back on the rack as we left the store.

"You wouldn't really pull my trunks down while I was playing would you?" Marc asked after a moment.

"No, someone else might see it and want it," I said, then thought quickly before finishing, "I guess that would be ok."

12