Playing Kissy Face

Story Info
While her husband is at work.
11.3k words
4.3
87.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,060 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned.

*****

Joi Marchot sat on the bench and sobbed. Her cheek still stung where Ricky had slapped her. She hated when he did drugs; he always got so demanding, so aggressive.

Ricky had agreed that they'd go see Tomorrowland at the Flowers Movie Theater, then to Yum Yum Ice Cream for a snack afterward. He'd been unenthusiastic about the date and had even muttered he expected some pussy for having to go see such a pussy movie.

"Ricky! It's not!" Joi had protested.

Ricky picked Joi up at her mother and step-father's house and had sneered that she'd brought a sweater with her.

"What?" she said. "It gets all cold in there, 'bout freeze to death."

"We ain't going see that stupid shit; Matt seen it, said it sucks. S. U. X," Ricky snapped.

"What? Ricky! I want, you said..." Joi spluttered.

"Fuck that; we going Manny's and bowling," Ricky said, scratching at his face.

He pulled up to the Mexican restaurant, despite Joi's protests. She reminded him; they'd eaten at Manny's two days ago, had been bowling two days ago. And he had agreed, he'd promised that he'd take her to see Tomorrowland.

A slap to her pretty face silenced her protests. He gave her a second slap for crying and got out of his car.

A few patrons of the restaurant walked past as Joi sat on the bench outside of the restaurant. Most looked away, embarrassed. Some pretended they did not see her.

"Hey; you all right?" a soft voice asked.

Joi looked up into Brian Louviere's soft brown eyes. He held out a handkerchief.

"No," Joi whimpered, taking his handkerchief.

She told him the story; she'd wanted to see a movie, her boyfriend had agreed they'd see a movie, then at the last minute, changed his mind. When she'd protested, he'd slapped her and marched into the restaurant, leaving her outside to 'get over it, stupid bitch.'

Brian listened, sucking on the peppermint Manny's had supplied. He dug his cell phone out of his shirt pocket and offered it to her.

"Need call your daddy?" he asked.

Brent Arcenaux, her step-father, had let his dislike of Richard 'Ricky' Hebert be known. Catherine, Joi's mother also voiced her low opinion of Ricky.

"No," Joi whispered, shaking her head. "Could you, you just take me on home?"

"Well, I uh, I yeah, but know what? I ain't seen that movie neither," Brian offered.

He did not tell the attractive eighteen year old girl that his bowling bag was sitting right behind his seat in his truck. He did not tell the girl that he'd just eaten at Manny's, and had planned to go next door to the Bowl-A-Rama, bowl a few games. As she'd poured out her tale of woe, the twenty six year old had admired the short denim cutoffs, the pronounced camel toe the shorts presented, her small round face and large eyes, with her one heavy eyebrow, button nose and pouting lips. He'd admired her somewhat chubby body, long brown hair, and nice cleavage.

"Yeah?" Joi asked, holding his handkerchief out to him. "You uh, man! Don't even know you!"

"Brian Louviere," Brian said.

"And I'm Joi Marchot me," she said.

"Marchot? You any relation Dudley Marchot? Work with a Dudley; he out of Crowley," Brian asked as they walked toward his 2010 F150 pickup truck.

"Crowley? Don't think so; have to ask my momma," Joi said and climbed up into the cab of the truck.

As she climbed up, a goodly portion of her left buttock slid out the bottom of her shorts. Brian smiled to himself as he closed the passenger door.

Just as Brian and Joi pulled out onto Highway 52, Ricky swaggered outside to ask Joi if she'd finished with her little pity party. He looked around, even walked over to his car and looked around again.

"Fine, fucking cunt!" he screamed out loud. "Fine! Be that way!"

"Stupid fucking whore, like I need this shit, huh?" Ricky snarled as he marched back to the restaurant.

At the Flower's movie theater, Brian paid for two tickets, then guided the girl over to the concession stand.

"Giant, you like butter? Giant buttered popcorn, and uh, box of them Charleston Chews, and just a water; Joi what you like?"

"Water; I ain't never had them what they called? Them chews?" Joi asked.

Two waters," Brian agreed and paid the small fortune the few items cost.

They had just sat down when the theater darkened. Then the intolerable volume of the trailers started.

"Okay, take a couple of these," Brian suggested, holding out the box of Charleston Chews. "Then you take you a big old handful of popcorn and..."

Joi did as he suggested. She looked at him, eyes wide as she tasted the sweet, the salty, the buttery flavors all melting together in her mouth.

"Man! That good!" she enthused.

"Why I got a Giant," Brian muttered as Joi immediately stuffed more of the combination into her mouth.

By the movie's end, Joi had her head on Brian's shoulder, his right arm in her two arms. She'd also draped her sweater over her stubby legs.

"Man! It always so cold in here," she complained as the credits rolled.

"Uh huh," Brian agreed. "Guess they wanting us cuddle up, huh?"

"You want cuddle up?" she asked, a little smile in her voice.

Brian was handsome, with thick brown hair, a strong, tanned face and deep brown eyes. He had thick arms and broad chest, made muscular by nine years of working off-shore.

He wasn't as handsome as Ricky, did not have Ricky's long blond hair and ice blue eyes. Brian was five feet, seven inches tall and Ricky was six feet, two inches, a full thirteen inches taller than Joi.

But Brian had sat quietly through the movie, had not complained non-stop about having to see the movie. Brian had let her eat the lion's share of the popcorn, the candy.

Before Brian could agree that he did want to cuddle up, the lights went on.

"Now, what's this Yum Yum place; ain't never ate there," Brian admitted.

"It right up there," Joi pointed in the general direction of the small restaurant. "They got hamburgers, um, hot dogs, ice cream."

He let her choose where they would sit. He let her order what she wanted. He did not offer any opinion on her large hot fudge sundae. He did not point out to her that her ass was already too big, her thighs already too fat for a large hot fudge sundae.

"Thank you; that was a, I liked our first date," Joi said as they left the small restaurant.

"Oh yeah?" Brian asked.

"Yeah," she enthused, taking his hand in hers.

"So, I uh, any idea what we should do for our second date?" Brian asked as he unlocked the doors of his truck.

"Ooh! You like go-carting?" she asked, brown eyes hopeful.

"I guess," he said, comically feigning reluctance.

"Well, you ain't got to; you can just sit there and watch me," Joi laughed.

She gave him directions to her house and agreed they'd see each other the next afternoon. Then she gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thanks, Brian," she said softly.

"Uh huh," Brian agreed and got out of the truck.

He helped her down and walked her to the front door. Then she gave him another kiss before disappearing into the house.

"Ricky come by looking for you; asked him what happened, boy ain't had nothing say," Brent snapped when Joi entered the house.

"Asked him take me see Tomorrowland then he don't want to," Joi said, rankling at being questioned by her step-father. "Then Brian come up and went with him."

"Brian? Who this Brian? I know him?" Brent demanded.

"No; just met him," Joi answered.

"Want meet him going be seeing him again," Brent demanded.

Joi didn't answer, just stomped to her room. A moment later, Catherine knocked at the door, then entered her daughter's bedroom.

"Who this Brian is?" she demanded.

Joi recounted the story of Ricky's behavior, leaving out the physical abuse. Her mother's face darkened in anger at her daughter's foolhardy behavior.

"Don't even know this boy? Just get up in his car and run off?" she shrilled. "Joi, you lost your mind yeah!"

"Well, he coming by tomorrow; can see him then," Joi shrilled in reply.

Joi's cell phone lit up with numerous text messages and numerous missed calls, all from Ricky. Joi deleted them all without responding to any of them. Then she readied for bed, which was simply unsnapping the shorts and dropping them to the floor, and wiggling out of her bra without removing her tank top.

Brian did come to the Arcenaux house the next afternoon. He got Brent's approval almost immediately; Brian worked off-shore, had a steady job, had a reliable truck.

"Even if it ain't a Chevy," Brent good-naturedly joked.

"Yeah, know what you mean," Brian smiled. "Was looking get me this really ugly green Chevy, but salesman said just sold the last one. Oh! But your truck look good yeah."

Catherine was a little reserved; Brian was eight years older than Joi. But like Brent, she was relieved that Brian had a job, a truck, and a house of his own.

"Yeah, what I been doing? Every month? Put an extra three hundred with the payment," Brian said. "And last time they dropped the interest? Refinanced, paid off the first loan and dropped the note by another twenty thousand."

"So, when you..." Brent asked, trying to do the math in his head.

"Another four, five years? House be all paid up," Brian explained.

"Man, that so interesting can barely stay awake," Joi said sarcastically.

"So when she got be back home?" Brian politely asked Brent.

"I don't know; I mean, she going nine thirty Mass so, no later than twelve thirty, huh?" Catherine answered.

"Yes ma'am," Brian said.

"Brian, you go to church?" Brent asked.

"St. Thomas right around the corner from my house," Brian said.

Ricky sent Joi another three or four text messages as Brian drove to Pinoak, Louisiana, to the go-cart tracks. Brian did look over after the third time her purse chimed.

"My ex-boyfriend," Joi explained.

"Yeah? He know he your ex-boyfriend?" Brian asked.

Joi thought about that question for a moment. Then she shrugged.

Joi might enjoy going to the go-cart tracks, but she wasn't very good at driving the go-carts. She was also pretty bad at the video arcade games inside the track's concession stand.

From the track, they went to Brick's Pizzeria and had a large Supreme, hold the mushrooms. Brian had not objected, had not told Joi she could pick the damned mushrooms off of her slices.

Ten minutes after Joi and Brian got their pizza, Matt and Allison, Derwood 'Woody' and Melissa entered the restaurant. Woody and Matt both immediately sent Ricky text messages, telling him that his girlfriend was out on a date with another guy.

"Good; he's an ass hole," Melissa said as she looked over at Joi and Brian.

"Yeah, bitch? He's my best friend, huh?" Woody snarled.

"Yeah? Well, your best friend's an ass hole," Melissa snapped.

"And how you can say he's your best friend, huh? I mean, shit, he done tried fuck Melissa, huh?" Alison snapped.

"Did not," Woody said. "Said she's one come up to him."

"And you believed that shit?" Melissa screeched.

Ricky's blood boiled when he received the text messages from Matt and Woody. He quickly tried to put the new tires onto his Camaro, cursing how slow the jack went up and down. He cursed how slowly each lug nut went on. Then he chirped his brand new tires as he sped away from his house.

"Dude, just missed them," Matt said when Ricky barreled into Brick's Pizzeria.

"Well, what they was driving?" Ricky demanded.

"Looked like a Prius," Allison lied.

"White. No, no, light blue," Melissa agreed, smirking at her boyfriend's best friend.

"Huh?" Woody said. "No, no, wasn't it some kind of truck they got into?"

"Huh? No, was one of them Prius jobbies," Allison affirmed. "Was parked next to the truck."

So Ricky barged out of the restaurant again. He left a strip of rubber as he drove away, looking around for a white, or light blue Toyota Prius. He almost rear ended a 2010 charcoal gray F150 pickup truck. Then, when the truck did not drive fast enough away from the traffic light, Ricky whipped the car around and left the truck behind.

"That, oh my God, that is!" Joi said as Brian cursed the impatient driver.

"What? Who?" Brian asked.

"My boyfriend," Joi said, shrinking down in her seat, even though Rickey was nearly a mile away.

"Hey, look, you still hung up on him," Brian sighed. "Let me just take you on home, huh?"

"No," Joi almost shrilled.

She put her hand on his arm. He looked over at her.

"Really, I'm not. I mean, you seen it, huh? Hits me?" Joi said.

Brian took Joi to his home. She admired the neatly manicured lawn, the flowers along the walkway from sidewalk to front door, the freshly painted trim.

The screen door from carport to house was not falling off the hinges. The screen itself was not torn, sagging. The sturdy door was painted a gloss white and the knob did not jiggle loosely in Brian's hand when he unlocked it.

The kitchen was small, clean. It smelled of disinfectant, not last night's supper, or this morning's burned bacon and toast.

The dining room was small, orderly. Joi could smell that Brian, or perhaps a housecleaner used lemon scented polish on the heavy wooden furniture.

The living room was also small, with simple furnishings. A couch, a matching recliner, an end table between couch and recliner and matching coffee table all faced a wall mounted television.

"Need to tinkle," Joi suddenly declared.

Brian walked with her down a hallway, and flipped on a light switch. Just like the rest of the house, the bathroom was small, clean. The sink, commode, and tub were a pale yellow. The walls were painted a glossy goldenrod yellow. The beige rub in front of the commode matched the beige rug in front of the tub. The shower curtain was a chocolate brown, which seemed to just tie everything together.

While in the bathroom, Joi retrieved her cell phone and sent Ricky a text. She did not read his several demanding and threatening text messages. She simply told him it was over; she'd had enough of his abuse and him taking her for granted.

"Aw no, bitch, it ain't over 'til I fucking say it over," Ricky snarled at his phone.

Brian had two glasses of iced tea sitting on the small coffee table when Joi walked into the living room. Nervously, she used her hand to brush back her long brown hair. He stood up and gestured toward his couch.

"I uh, this is some of that sun tea," Brian said. I just put a jar in the kitchen window and it don't even take a whole day."

"My momma does that," Joi agreed.

"Yeah, seen her jars on the table," Brian said.

They sipped their iced tea in silence. Then Brian turned to say something at the same time that Joi turned to say something.

And instead, they began to kiss. At first it was just lips mashing against lips. Then Brian's hand touched Joi's breast through the layer of tank top and bra and she moaned her approval. His tongue softly licked her lips and she opened her mouth. Gently, he stroked her left breast while sucking on her tongue.

His right hand rested on her bare thigh, gently caressing the smooth, soft flesh. Just like the rest of her, her thigh was a little on the chubby side. She was not fat, just wore a few extra pounds.

Ricky knew of Joi's insecurities, knew she considered herself fat. Ricky exploited those fears, those concerns; he delighted in telling Joi that he could find a thinner, more attractive girlfriend.

These declarations were usually followed with a demand for oral sex. Or pussy.

"Mm," Joi moaned again as Brian's thumb sought out her hard nipple.

"Mm," she moaned as Brian's other hand left her plump thigh and touched her right cheek softly.

Brian's left hand traveled from Joi's cheek to her shoulder, from her shoulder to her arm.

Joi felt her heart hammering in her chest. She looked into Brian's warm brown eyes, then made a decision.

Joi pulled back, then pulled her top off. A moment later, her bra fluttered off, exposing her round breasts and small, hard nipples to Brian's appreciative eyes.

Removing her shorts revealed that she had shaved her thick muff of dark brown to just a thin racing stripe that covered her slit. Her plump thighs spread apart, giving Brian a glimpse of the pink inner lips. He saw that they were wet, slick with her excitement.

He stripped out of his clothes. Joi admired Brian's muscled, tanned chest, liked the wisps of dark chest hair. Her eyes traveled down to his erect cock. His cock was not as long as Ricky's cock, but, since Brian was shorter than Ricky, his cock did appear slightly larger than Ricky's cock. The girth was certainly larger.

They continued kissing, touching one another. Then Brian's hand urged Joi's thighs apart. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers travelled up and down her wet slit. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers found her clitoris.

"Bed's a lot better than this couch," Brian suggested.

His bedroom was a small room, masculine in appearance. Joi did notice that his walls were bare, other than the sconce lighting on either side of the queen sized bed.

Brian lay her on her right side, then crawled onto the bed and stuffed his feet under a stack of pillows. He urged her left leg up, forming an arch. Then he put his mouth to her wet pussy.

"Mmph!" Joi exclaimed as his mouth covered her plump pubic mound, his tongue pushed into her slit.

He used his fingers to open her for his tongue. He lapped at her excitement, tasting her heavy musky taste. He used his fingers to thrust in and out of her pussy while his tongue teased, toyed with her thick pussy lips.

"Mmph!" Joi moaned again and gripped his throbbing cock in her small hand.

She sank her mouth around the head of his fat cock and Brian jerked.

"Teeth, Baby, watch them teeth," he groaned in a strangled voice.

Joi wrapped her lips over her teeth and continued to suck his cock. Her tongue licked around the sensitive head of his cock. She could taste his excitement oozing from the tip of his cock.

"Teeth, Joi," Brian said again, this time a little more forcefully.

He resumed sucking and teasing her pussy, fingers sliding in and out. Joi tensed, orgasm on the brink.

Brian almost lost his erection when her teeth again scraped his cock. He tried to ignore the pain in his cock and concentrated on bringing her off.

"Aieeh!" Joi screamed out and sprayed Brian's face with her orgasm.

Brian pulled his hips away from her, freeing his cock from her tight grip. He continued to toy with her pussy as she grunted in pleasure. Then he gently pushed her onto her back.

"Man! That was..." Joi finally gasped out.

"Uh huh," Brian agreed as he rolled a condom onto his cock.

"Oh yeah," Joi wheezed as Brian slid his cock into her pussy.

Brian thrust into her for a moment. He then hefted her thighs up, pulled them to wrap around his waist. Joi looked at him, puzzled.

Brian thrust in and out of Joi a few more times. Joi lay there, enjoying his cock sliding in and out of her. She enjoyed the friction of his cock sliding in and out of her.

Brian was growing frustrated. The grunts and sighs and groans let him know that Joi was enjoying their intimacy, enjoying the contact. But she wasn't moving.

"Wrap them legs around me," he urged.

Joi did and smiled up at him. He kissed her and she returned his kiss.

"Now, wrap them arms around me," Brian continued.

Joi did and hugged him tightly.

"That's what I'm talking 'bout," Brian encouraged.

But now, she clung to him so tightly, he had trouble moving his cock in and out of her. He thrust a few times, fighting down the irritation.

"Ever get on top?" he finally asked the girl.

She shook her head, pretty face wrinkled in confusion. Brian broke free of her grasp, pulled his cock out of her, and rolled onto his back.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,060 Followers