Playing Poker in Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved eating Stephanie's pussy, but I was only stalling long enough to get the nerve up to try and fuck her. I knew that if I mounted her, Bill would be looking directly at me. I felt a tremendous amount of anticipation and stage fright, but I decided to go for it.

I lifted up and grabbed Stephanie's thighs between my arms and ribs. As I yanked her body back toward me, Bill's cock slid out of her mouth. This amazing woman who has teased and tortured me with sex talk for years was now free for my taking. I looked down at my cock and it looked harder and thicker than I'd ever seen it before. Pre-cum was literally dripping from the tip of my cock uncontrollably as my cock ring was doing its job. This was the moment. This was the moment I had been wanting for years!

I dropped my right hand down to my shaft and guided my cock toward the most gorgeous pussy I had ever seen. I wanted this more than anything in the world! I pushed my body forward, allowing my cock to make contact with Stephanie's pussy lips. Her labia spread as the head of my cock disappeared inside her. Just as I started pushing in further, Bill said, "Wait."

I acted as though I didn't hear him and continued sliding deeper inside. It took so many years to get to this point that I didn't want Bill to get cold feet and stop me from knowing what Stephanie felt like. I buried my entire cock inside my best friend's wife and looked up to him.

"What's wrong?"

I thought for sure Bill was going to put a stop to this. To my amazement he said, "Let me get underneath her first."

I was so happy to hear him say that! I quickly pulled out and watched my hard cock spring upward as it exited Stephanie's body. Stephanie rolled away as Bill jumped on the bed. As he began laying down on his back, I took this moment to put his dick inside my mouth just briefly.

Bill reached over and pulled Stephanie's body onto his. I watched Stephanie guide her asshole directly onto Bill's raging hard on as she faced me. She lowered her body down, Bill's cock penetrating her beautiful butthole with ease. Her cunt lips slowly spread as I watched Bill's cock head move through her body. Stephanie closed her eyes and gave out a small moan as her body weight caused Bill's cock to impale her completely.

Bill pulled Stephanie's body back onto his chest, wrapped his arms around the front of her body and trapped her arms. Bill began slowly thrusting in and out of Stephanie's ass. She continued her moans and moved her feet to the outside of Bill's legs, spreading her legs open as far as she could get them. I sat there and watched as Bill's pace increased until he was aggressively slamming himself upward into Stephanie's asshole. Stephanie's asshole took Bill's beating with ease and her moans became louder from the pounding she was receiving.

After only a minute of being ass raped, Stephanie's moans suddenly turned to screams. I couldn't tell if she was in pain or enjoying the beating, but it wasn't long until I got the answer! Stephanie's pussy began to squirt violently. Clear cunt juice sprayed out in all directions while Bill continued his assault on her asshole.

Stephanie blurted out, "Oh God! Oh God!"

I sat there slowly masturbating as I watched my best friend butt fuck his wife with such skill. It wasn't long until the squirting stopped and Bill's pace slowed a bit.

"I want you both now!"

I saw Stephanie's hand motioning for me to come to her. Bill stopped his movements and remained inside of Stephanie's asshole. I moved my head into her pussy and began lapping up some of the juices that were now all over the inside of her thighs.

Stephanie screamed, "No! Fuck me!"

I quickly rose up, lined my cock up with her dripping wet cunt hole and pushed myself inside of her. As I pushed past her pussy lips, I could feel Bill's hard shaft buried inside Stephanie's asshole. My shaft was sliding in alongside Bill's cock, separated only by the inner workings of Stephanie's two holes. Stephanie sucked air between her teeth as I reached maximum depth. My cock ring pushed against her cunt and was trying to make its way inside of her as well. Bill was buried inside her bowels and I was buried to the wall inside her cunt. I saw the look of pleasure on her red, sweaty face as she now knew what it felt like to be occupied by two cocks at the same time.

Grinding her teeth as she spoke, Stephanie looked me in the eye and calmly said, "Fuck me hard."

I took that moment to give her a peck on the lips and slowly pulled my cock halfway out of her. I pushed back in forcefully, slamming back into her inner wall. I did this a few times as she stared me in the eye with pleasure on every thrust.

Bill reached up and wrapped his hand around her neck, slightly disrupting her airway. Stephanie squealed, "No! Pound me!"

I was so fucking turned on by all this craziness that I began driving my cock in and out of her sloppy wet cunt, over and over again. The tempo increased until my pace was at maximum. My pelvis slammed into hers at a force that I had never given to anyone before. My desire to fuck someone had never been higher and I didn't want to disappoint, so I gave Stephanie every bit of energy I had!

I continued to slam in and out of her and could sense Bill starting to fuck her ass as well, but not at the pace I was putting in on her pussy. As Bill and I reached a steady rhythm, Stephanie began to scream louder than ever before. We were giving her the double fucking she wanted and we were apparently doing it right! Louder and louder she got! Just as her screams reached their pinnacle, Stephanie yelled, "I'm cumming again!"

I continued my intense pace and looked down to watch her cunt begin spraying all over my stomach. In and out I continued but it wasn't long before this amazing opportunity was too much for me to handle. I quickly felt the need to cum! I could feel the semen traveling up my cock shaft like a freight train and knew I couldn't stop it! I didn't want cum yet! I wanted to be able to hold out longer for my friends, but I had never been so turned on by anything in my life!

I tried to hold on as I continued pumping Stephanie's pussy, but gave in to the inevitable and yelled, "I'm cumming!"

Just as I felt the semen reach the tip of my cock, I pulled out. It was too late! I yanked my cock out of Stephanie's pussy, but my load was already pouring out of her like a faucet. I didn't know what else to do so I just held my cock as the remainder of my load squirted all over her swollen clit. I felt embarrassed by such a rookie move, but there was nothing humanly possible I could have done once my orgasm hit.

I apologized to Stephanie and started to explain that I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer, but Stephanie didn't say a word as she lifted herself off of Bill's cock. As Bill's hard cock exited Stephanie's body, cum poured out of her gaping asshole onto the bed! I was so happy to see that Bill came too! My embarrassment went away instantly! Stephanie threw herself on the bed with a slight look of pain on her face and lay there with cum leaking from both of her holes.

It was obvious to me that she got exactly what she asked for, and more. Bill and I laid down next to Stephanie and caught our breath in silence.

That was round one. I had no idea what else my night had in store for me but I couldn't wait to find out.

12