Playing Power Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsay begins to train her boys.
6.5k words
4.63
19.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

So, it's finally here. Many apologies for the delay.

I wrote this over a year ago. Unfortunately, extending the story meant that it fell under the 'option' clause in my publishing contract, so I had to submit the extended story to them first. The option has lapsed, so now I'm free to publish here.

As per my normal warnings, it's in UK English and contains adventures of a Domme and her two boys. If you enjoyed Chapter 01, I hope you'll like this. (If you didn't enjoy it, what are you doing still here? Shoo!) Any errors are my own.

Chapter 03 will be uploaded next week.

Txxx

***

Lindsay thought there was nothing better than waking up sandwiched between two hot, naked men, apart from waking up being eaten out by one of the aforementioned men, with the other sucking her nipples.

'Good boys,' she murmured. 'Very good boys.'

At her words, they attacked her with renewed vigour. Lying on her back, she cracked open her eyes to see Gavin enthusiastically sucking and licking between her thighs, and Adam bending over her torso. She could feel Adam's cock weeping against her leg, and peered down to glimpse Gavin rubbing himself against the linen sheets.

Wow.

First thing in the morning was too early to fully assume her Domme persona, and even though she hadn't planned for sex, she really wanted a hard cock in her, perhaps even two of them. Although, for a back door entry she needed to stretch herself well in advance. There was still plenty they could do, and they all needed to come before she executed her plans for the morning.

Adam must have read her mind. 'We found condoms in the bedside table, would you like to...?'

Gavin chuckled from between her legs. 'The way she just reacted, I'd say yes.' He added a couple of fingers into her and she gasped. 'She's really tight,' he commented, lifting his head.

Adam left her breasts. 'Let me check.' He fed a couple of fingers inside. 'You're right, we'll have to take it slow. She's so small.' He took the fingers out and licked them. 'She tastes so good though.'

'You're telling me!' Gavin stuck his head back down.

'Who goes first?'

Enough was enough. 'Boys, I'll decide, thank you.' If she could clear her head long enough with Gavin licking her like that.

'Please don't take too long, Mistress.' Gavin swiped his tongue along her, then looked up with puppy dog eyes before sucking her clit into his mouth.

Lindsay felt her eyes cross as her legs began kicking and blood surged between her legs. Deep breath. 'Gavin. Put a condom on and lie on your back. Now.' Her tone brooked no nonsense.

He stopped immediately and began trembling slightly. It reminded Lindsay of how submissive he actually was. He sat up and, with shaking hands, rolled a condom on. He lay back against the pillows, his arms by his sides, white-knuckled hands gripping the sheets. His erection stood upright from his groin, blushing and tearing with eagerness beneath the light latex covering.

Lindsay gently kissed Adam. 'Keep yourself ready for me. I may need your help.' She straddled Gavin, keeping herself above him and laid a finger on his lips. 'You. Are not allowed to come. Until I say. If you do, you will be punished. Severely. Do you understand?'

He nodded, his edgy eyes watching her every move.

'You are also not permitted to touch me. You must hold onto the bed frame.'

He lifted his arms, shaking hands grasping the wrought iron.

She began lowering herself onto him, rubbing herself against him. There was nothing like the feeling of hard cock rubbing against her parts, almost entering. Her body wanted to suck him inside, but his stubby head would stretch her.

His eyes pleaded for mercy, his breath hitching.

She touched him lightly, then, almost delicately, directed him to her entrance. She tightened on him and his legs began scrambling on the bed. She stopped. 'Still, boy. Do. Not. Move.'

His arms strained against his self-imprisonment but he nodded. 'Yes, Mistress.'

She began taking him inside her, but she was tight. Almost too tight. His cock, while not obscenely large for his frame, was a good size and the bulky mushroom head was a difficult shape to fit.

She was naturally slight, and the first time for a while was always difficult. Adam was lying on the bed watching them, lazily pumping his cock with one hand.

'You want some lube?' She nodded as his cock. It was a more graceful shape than Gavin's, the head more pointed although the width of the shaft was similar.

His eyes heated.

'Condom. On your knees, behind me. As close as you can.'

She felt Adam arrange himself behind her, between Gavin's splayed thighs. She lifted herself off Gavin, and pushed herself back onto Adam.

Oh. Oh. Oh. He didn't feel so thick, not right away, but she could get more of him inside her. She arched her back, circling her hips to push him just a bit deeper. She felt his hips pump slightly. 'Don't move,' she hissed.

He stopped, and she moved forwards, back towards Gavin. This time, when she lowered herself onto his stubby head, he went slightly further in. She enjoyed a couple of shallow thrusts before lifting herself off and taking Adam back in to open her up. While he was in her, she rubbed Gavin's cock against her clit, and she could feel him holding back from flexing his hips towards her.

'Hold my tits, she instructed to Adam. 'Squeeze them, pull the nipples.'

That's what she needed, the choice of two cocks and her breasts pummelled. The different entry angles of their thick cocks felt magical to her, the slightly different shapes, straight and stubby-headed versus a long graceful curve were touching different places. She alternated between the two, taking both deeper and deeper.

All three of them were panting, her torture pushing them. It was time for the next level.

She sat completely on Gavin and gasped. It took all her control to keep from coming. 'Fuck, that's good,' she groaned. 'You have a great cock. You both have great cocks.'

She received breathless acknowledgments. She began tightening and relaxing on him, circling her hips, thrusting down, driving down onto him. She could feel Adam's wet cock brushing against her, and wished again that she could take them both inside.

Gavin's face was flushing, the colour high on his cheekbones, his eyes screwed shut as he tried to hold himself back.

'Does that feel good, Gavin?'

He nodded at her.

'Gavin, look at me.'

His eyes popped open obediently.

'How does I feel?'

He whimpered. 'Hot and so tight, Mistress.'

'Do you like being inside me?'

'Yes Mistress, you feel so good but...' He panted, 'I can't keep still for much longer.'

Lindsay lifted Adam's hands from her and briefly kissed his cheek, dismissing him for a few moments. She leant forward to cup Gavin's face. His eyes drifted closed as she tightened around him.

'Gavin, look at me. I won't ask you again.' Her icy voice belied the searing sensations racing through her body at the change in angle.

The lashes fluttered up again. His green eyes were full of panic, the pupils fully dilated.

'You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Come...Yet.'

He nodded desperately.

She continued her gyrations. 'If you come before I give you permission, you will be punished.' She laughed breathlessly. 'But if you come after I give you permission, you will be punished.'

His eyes cleared slightly. 'I will be punished, whatever?' he panted.

'Yes, my darling.' She smiled, grabbed both of his nipples and twisted them viciously. 'Now come.'

He shouted as the pain hit and she felt him harden inside her. His arms bulged with muscle, the veins popped and his hips began jolting up, out of his control.

She rode his thrusts, refusing to let his eyes leave hers, continuing to pull and torture his nipples. Until he subsided, his breath slowing, his cock beginning to slip out of her.

'Good boy. You did well.' She brushed a kiss to his cheek and finally allowed his eyes to flutter closed.

Lindsay looked over her shoulder at Adam. 'Fuck me. Hard.'

He straddled their legs, lifted her hips, and took her.

The first thrust was brutal and she almost collapsed onto Gavin. Adam's hands held her hips as he screwed himself inside her. The force was just what she needed, what she wanted. She braced her arms, pushing back onto him as he began hammering at her.

Fullness, delicious, hard fullness rammed inside. He was moving so fast, she couldn't even squeeze him, so just let him do the work. In. In. In. In. In.

Her breasts bounced around, the nipples tight. The inside of her thighs was soaking, Adam's balls were hitting at her clit. The sounds of her squelching pussy, her and his pants turning into moans and groans.

She felt Gavin moving under her. He somehow managed to wriggle out, turned around and inserted himself headfirst under her, and started licking at her.

'I can see him thrusting into you.' His whisper was barely audible. 'I can see him stretching you, you're so wet you're dripping onto me.' He licked at her.

Lindsay and Adam's movements calmed slightly to hear Gavin's words.

'Fuck, you taste good.' He sucked her, palming her breasts with his hands and Lindsay keened.

Adam chose that moment to push inside her, gyrating his hips as deep as he could. 'Sorry, I have to come,' he gritted.

'Come for me then,' she gasped. A pinch of her nipples and the wave of tension building within her broke.

Adam shouted and she moaned as she felt him spurt inside her as his hips made their final thuds against hers. They subsided on the bed, hands running over each other.

Gavin wriggled out from underneath them. 'That was slightly more pleasant than the last time Adam's balls were sitting on my face.'

Lindsay snorted, 'During the match last week?'

'Yeah, the collapsed maul. You taste a lot better than muddy and sweaty rugby shorts.'

Lindsay and the boys sniggered with laughter.

She glanced over at the bedside clock and noted the time. 'I'm going out for a ride for an hour or so.'

'Mmmm,' murmured Adam sleepily. 'Jus' gonna have a kip. Wake me up for the next round when you get back.'

'Me too,' yawned Gavin.

***

As the boys either side of her dozed, Lindsay's head began to clear, and her stomach rumbled slightly. She had to think about what would be happening later, and what would happen in the future. Cycling in the fresh air would help.

Sliding out from between her boys, she stood and took a moment to gaze down at them, sprawled across her bed. Gavin's pale skin with his auburn locks contrasting against Adam's darker colouring and olive skin. She could just about see the base of the butt plug that Adam was still wearing - no wonder he hadn't held on when she started to come.

A brief ride, quicker and shorter than her usual, and she returned to the flat to rinse in the shower and wander into the kitchen, pulling on a short robe. She had seen Tom, her boss, eat while in training, and knew that the two would be ravenous. Luckily, her fridge was full from a food delivery the previous day, and a short time later she was bringing dishes out of the oven.

The tempting smells must have woken Gavin up. He leant in the doorway, clad only in his boxers, and grinning cheekily at her. 'Morning, gorgeous. You cookin' something up?'

She smiled innocently back at him. 'Yeah, there's breakfast, and there's what I'm doing to you later'.

His eyes rounded, his breath shortened, colour rose on his cheeks and a bulge rose in his shorts.

Lindsay loved to shock him like that. They stared at each other for seeming minutes then she sashayed towards him and tiptoed to brush a kiss to his cheek. 'Go take a seat and tuck in. Adam up?'

'He's on his way. He's...ummm...in the bathroom. He may need a...hand.'

Oh. The plug. Lindsay smirked.

She found a beleaguered Adam bending over on his knees in the shower, frustration written large on his face as he sporadically tried to tug the plug out between pants of excitement. His cock had swollen but he wasn't touching himself.

After a quick trip to grab some more lube, she leant against the doorframe and watched for a few minutes. Finally she commented, 'Enjoying yourself?'

Adam glanced up, and his cock leapt. 'Please, I've tightened up and...'

It would need to come out so he would have a break before what she had planned for later. She stooped down to him and patted his arse lightly. 'Relax,' she soothed.

The tension dropped out of Adam. Lindsay enjoyed the view, the tall, muscular rugby player on his knees before her, doing exactly what she ordered him to. As his breathing calmed, she squeezed some lube around the plug then she fondled his arse with one hand and began tapping a finger on the exposed part of the plug with the other, moving it around within him.

His fingers pulsed against the tiles they were rested on.

'I need you to bear down, then relax completely.' She waited as he followed her orders, and carefully pulled the plug out, taking her time. Once past the wide part, it slid out smoothly.

He sighed, wiggling his butt cheeks. 'I miss it already.'

She laughed, slapped his arse and stood. 'There's time for that later. Have a shower, clean and do what you need to do. Come join us for breakfast. Shorts only.'

***

As the boys polished off the platters of food she had prepared, she watched both of them, planning. 'Tell me, are you both free all day?'

They nodded through mouthfuls of food before chewing and swallowing. 'Yes, Mistress.'

'Are you interested in this being more than a one-night adventure?'

Gavin nodded frantically and Adam concurred, 'Definitely.'

'Good. It's better we take our time today. We need to set down some rules. For a start, don't call me "Mistress" unless we're scening or I'm giving you an order. I'm Lindsay.'

'Yes, M—Lindsay.'

'I need to know your needs and your hard limits. These are the things you just won't do. I'm guessing you don't want to be marked, temporarily or permanently?'

Adam laughed, 'It would make for some interesting conversations in the changing room. Though, I don't mind a little.'

'Me neither,' agreed Gavin cheerfully.

'Boys, I'm not sure if you know what you're asking for. What you've already experienced is way beyond most people's comprehension. Despite BDSM becoming more widely-known and accepted, it's still something which'll affect how people perceive you.'

Adam spuriously arranged cutlery on his empty plate. 'Lindsay, we trust you. You've already shown us more than either of us expected.'

Gavin nodded in agreement. 'I always thought being dominated would about debasing myself and being called names, but it's totally different with you. You just take control, and it feels so good. I feel safe with you. We know you wouldn't hurt or embarrass us.'

'Thank you,' she blushed. 'I'm honoured that you place your trust in me. I'll still get you to have a look at some checklists.' She left the room and returned with some sheets of paper and pens. 'Sorry it's a bit old-school. Stick your email on the top and I'll send you full versions later. If you want to continue, of course...'

The boys almost ripped the sheets out of her hands and enthusiastically began ticking boxes as she cleared the plates away.

'I have a confession to make too.' She waited until both gave her their attention. 'Some Dommes don't use their submissives for sex like I did this morning, some think it is...out of order to do so.'

'Really?' asked Gavin.

'Yep,' nodded Lindsay. 'I want to clarify to you that you can always say no, you always have the option of your safe word, or the traffic lights when you are not...enjoying the scene.'

'You could say, it was us who initiated sex this morning,' Adam added.

'Truth be told, I wasn't expecting that. Whose idea was it?'

Adam flushed, 'Ummm, I woke up horny due to the plug...'

'But I was on board,' added Gavin.

They both looked guilty and Lindsay rushed to reassure them, 'Don't worry, I didn't mind. However, there's more I'd like to have done, and it's changed my plans for the day.'

'Oh.' Gavin stared down at his checklist. 'Ummm, you know what you said last night? When we were in the hot tub?'

She smiled evilly. 'What did I say?'

The redhead flushed. 'That you'd...ummm, fuck Adam in the arse then torture me.'

'Oh, that, I've changed my mind. Due to your efforts this morning.'

The boys both gasped, 'But-'

'Domme's prerogative.' She smirked at their panic and snatched the last rasher off Adam's plate as they gaped at her. 'I've decided we need to take a quick trip to a friend's shop before our fun continues.'

'A trip?'

'Your breakfast needs a chance to settle. When we return, I'll decide who's been good...and bad.' Lindsay happily munched on the crispy bacon and eyed up Gavin.

After a few minutes, he shifted restlessly, glancing down at his tightening shorts. 'Ummm, so what..?' he trailed off.

'My darling,' she purred, 'I have a feeling you'll look as good in silk rope and blushing over every inch of that gorgeously pale skin as you did in leather last night. Or covered in wax. Which I'll then flog off. Would you like that? The heat, the sting, the pain?'

Gavin moaned, his eyes losing focus. He took a few seconds to gather himself, breathing deeply. 'Oh fuck, I nearly came in my shorts.'

'Hence us needing a trip to the shop. You need some discipline. You both do.' She focussed her attention on Adam. 'I left lube and a plug in the bathroom, it's small enough for you to insert yourself before we leave, we'll need to stretch you out for later.'

It was Adam's turn to shift awkwardly in his seat.

'You have half an hour to do the washing up, complete your checklists and get dressed. I'll see you by the front door.'

***

She pulled her long boots back on, this time pairing them with a leather skirt and long sleeved black top with a keyhole cutout showing her cleavage. No knickers, they would just get wet. The buzz of arousal hadn't left her body all morning, and she enjoyed the added feeling of the leather encasing, hugging and highlighting her toned curves. Over the top, she wore a long, black leather duster coat. Her hair she swept up in a tight ponytail, not a strand loose. Her make-up dramatically highlighted her eyes and cheekbones, leaving her lips pink and glossy. She wanted to be able to kiss her boys without leaving a trail of red.

The Tube station was a short walk from her apartment, a walk Adam seemed to enjoy. She noticed women trying to catch the attention of her boys, but they only had eyes for her, the diminutive woman dressed all in black but with a commanding presence, surrounded by the two muscular men in tight jeans and jackets covering the Harford logos on their T-shirts. On the Tube, they stood protectively either side of her and swayed together as they travelled towards their destination.

***

The only sign outside the opaque-glass-fronted shop was small and discreet. The bell rang as Lindsay pushed the door open, with the boys following her. She could hear them breathing heavily behind her as she surveyed the floor. Shelves of clothes, lotions, potions, and a stairway down to the basement.

To their left, by the door, a curvy, black-haired, red PVC-clad woman perched on a stool looked up and smiled. She took in Lindsay's outfit and the two muscular men stood uncomfortably behind her and purred, 'Hellooooo!'

Lindsay smiled, 'I'm Ell. I called ahead and spoke to Sandy, I need some essential equipment for training my boys.'

'They're both yours? Nice. I'm Davina, Sandy said you were coming. I'll take you downstairs while it's quiet.' Davina hopped off the stool, set an alarm on the door and trotted down the stairs. 'How long have you had them?' she called.

Lindsay followed her. 'Only a few hours. A loves anal, he's wearing a plug now. G is a pain slut but needs to learn control, I need a cage for him. Also collars, and some other kit. They're sportsmen so I can't mark them.'

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers
12