Playing Power Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

'Shame, they would look fabulous with some whip marks and piercings,' commiserated Davina.

'I'm not going to rule out either yet, there's always the off-season to heal.'

There were a couple of gasps from behind her as they took in the basement. All manner of torture devices including wooden racks, leather whips and shiny metal toys were lined up on shelves on the black walls and in glass display cabinets.

Davina led them over to a secluded corner containing a red, plush couch with a thick padded mat in front of it. 'You can use this area, pull the curtain closed if anyone else comes downstairs.'

'Excellent. G, come here and kneel in front of me, torso bare and hands behind your back,' ordered Lindsay.

The redhead hurried over and threw himself to his knees on the mat, pulling off his jacket and T-shirt in one movement.

'Wow, he's keen.' Davina picked up a measuring tape and fed it around Gavin's neck. 'How thick do you want the collar?' She opened a nearby drawer, and brought out a selection

'Only a training-slash-play one for now. I haven't explained the significance of collars to them yet, they're very new.' Lindsay chose a piece of leather and strapped it around his neck. 'Does this come with a chain and nipple clamps?'

'Yep, here. These ones are really secure, they won't come off unless you tug really hard.'

'Good. The ones I used last night weren't tenacious enough.'

Gavin's breath sped up when Lindsay attached the chain to the ring on his collar, and opened the clamps. She teased both nipples, pulling them out, pinching them and when she was happy with the way they projected from his chest, attached the clamps.

Gavin arched and began panting, his eyes losing focus.

'You can tighten them, loosen them, and add weights. There are cuffs too.'

Gavin shivered.

Davina passed them over. 'Yeah, you can fasten his arms behind him, in front of him, to his collar or to anything you want.'

'G, wrists out.' The padded leather buckled on smoothly around his wrists and Lindsay began experimenting with different positions in which his arms were secure.

'Mistress?' whispered a panting Gavin.

'Yes, G?'

'I'm sorry, I'm really close to coming already. This is too much for me.'

She cradled his face. 'Hold on for me please, I'll let you come soon.' She turned back to Davina. 'I'm happy with those. Next, we need a cock cage, but he'll have to come first. Can you find me an o-ring gag and pull the curtain closed please?' In response to Davina's suddenly sulky face, she added, 'You can entertain Adam, he's the anal slut. Please gag him and show him the pegging harnesses.'

Davina's face cleared and she grinned. 'It'll be a pleasure.'

Once behind the curtain, Lindsay pulled up her skirt and used Gavin's leash to pull his face into her groin. 'Lick me until I'm clean.'

He groaned and began licking at the fluid already dripping out of her. Lindsay shivered with pleasure. 'Good boy.'

His tongue cleaned her up and began to burrow inside. She was on the verge of coming, but, with nerves of steel, held the waves back and pushed him away. Gavin's eyes were glazed and his chest was heaving.

The doorbell rang. 'A, join me while Mistress D serves her other customers.' The curtain rings rattle and he stood behind her. 'Pull your trousers down, squeeze my breasts and rub yourself against me.'

She could feel his erect cock against her arse, making her feel empty. She released him and off a nearby shelf, she grabbed a condom, tore the packet open and rolled it onto him. 'Push yourself inside me, slowly.

With her heels on and with Adam bending his knees slightly, he pushed inside her at the same time. He stretched her, his hard, hot cock filling her up. Between her two men, she huffed heavily, trying to resist the urgent urge to come. It was a tight squeeze for Adam and he felt so good.

After a few more thrusts, she stilled, covered her mouth with one hand and mashed Gavin's head to her with the other. Lightning flashed through her body and she bit her lip as her legs weakened, just stopping from coming.

'Good boys,' she pushed Gavin's head away and enjoyed Adam inside her for a few more seconds before pushing him away too.

She could hear Adam grunting from behind the gag. She turned to see him standing, fists clenched by his side and looking down at his angry, purple-headed cock, swivelling his hips slightly as if searching for her.

'Soon, my lovely boy, soon. Kneel now, hold your elbows behind your back.'

He groaned but did what she said and she turned her attention back to Gavin, who was licking his face. She bent over, legs straight, and heard a quiet groan from behind while she unfastened Gavin's jeans. He was fully erect and weeping. It wouldn't take much for him to come, then his training would start.

Her hands went to his nipples and she began tugging the chain between them.

She passed him a condom. 'Put this on and lie back, hands over your head holding the sofa legs.' He followed her instructions. 'You should be able to come now, when I sit on you.' She straddled him, and let his cock part her soaking lips. He speared up inside her and she had to hold back her orgasm. He dug into her pleasurably and she tightened around him, milking his cock. He hardened further inside her and thrust upwards. Oh. That was nice. She pulled his leash again, setting a rhythm going. He rocked into her, his hips quickening. One last pull and she released the clamps. He yelled at the pain shooting through his body and she felt him spurting inside her.

Her body clenched down around him but she held back her orgasm, again.

With shaky legs, she kissed his cheek and clambered off him. 'Good boy, wipe yourself down once the sensitivity passes then kneel, hands behind your back.'

Back to Adam. 'Lick me clean. Don't make me come otherwise you'll regret it.' She was soaked but he set to work.

She felt so swollen between her legs, it was like she had her own mini cock there. Adam licked carefully, swallowing down her juices and avoiding her clit until the last sweep. She gritted her teeth, refusing to let the waves overtake her, and stepped away.

Lindsay pulled down her skirt just in time as Davina rejoined them. She took in Adam's hard cock and Gavin's soft one. 'Having fun?'

'Just about. We need to cage G while he's soft.'

Davina bent over and looked carefully over the redhead's groin. 'I have something which'll be perfect for him. One moment.' She disappeared and returned seconds later with a shiny piece of twisted metal and several rings. '

Lindsay took the device from her, tried the rings until she was happy with the fit of one around his cock and balls, and carefully squeezed Gavin's soft cock inside, closing and locking it around him snugly. Just in time too, as he began to swell again. 'Perfect,' she agreed. 'G, get dressed and take a seat. You are allowed to touch yourself, as much as you can,' she sniggered.

Gavin stood up off the mat, looking curiously at the device and the chains still hanging from his collar. He felt the collar, tugged at the leash and his eyes fluttered shut. His hands ran down his body to the silver apparatus attached to his cock. He tried tugging it but it didn't budge, his fingers wouldn't go inside. He winced as the metal refused to expand, and collapsed on the sofa with a half-smile of delight playing with the collar and nipple clamps.

Lindsay turned her attention to Adam. His cock was still erect, pointing towards her, and he was shifting his hips slightly. From his unfocussed eyes and the smile playing across his face, she realised he was in a world of his own, rubbing the base of the plug against a foot. 'Naughty boy.'

'He does push you a bit, doesn't he?' noted Davina.

Lindsay agreed, 'I like a challenge, and I suspect he could be a bit of a switch, which is fine by me. As much as I adore submission, sometimes you can't beat a hard cock hammering into you.'

'Where did you find these two?'

'Now, that would be telling. It made for an interesting Valentine's Day night though.' Luckily, Davina hadn't noticed the Harford logos on their T-shirts.

'Fair enough, what do you want for this one then? Another play collar?'

'Yep, slightly narrower in width, and a lockable anal harness with cock rings. A cock cage too. I want him tormented.'

Davina took a couple of measurements and disappeared again. She returned with a supple leather harness and a few dildos. 'I'm not sure about the cock cage, we won't be able to fit one if he stays erect, I'll give you-' The doorbell went again and she excused herself.

Lindsay looked at Adam and chose the bigger dildos, bigger than she had already back at her place. She had an erection problem, he needed to come so the cage could be fitted.

She grabbed a smaller dildo and fed it through the ring into his mouth. He came around slightly at that. 'Adam, shush, I'm going to make you come. This will quench noise.'

He nodded.

'Kneel. Hands behind your back. Close your eyes.'

She gazed at the acquiescent body, what would make him come? A whipping was out, it would take too long, and she wanted to save the arse fucking for later. Which left ... she grinned and dipped out from behind the curtain to peruse another shelf. With a nod at a bemused Davina, she grabbed a box, tore the packaging off and returned to her kneeling subject.

He hadn't subsided at all in her absence, if anything his cock had continued to harden. As she slipped the batteries into the device, she knelt to the side of him. 'Any movement, including opening your eyes, will mean extra punishment later,' she whispered in his ear, and dabbed some lube on his twitching cock.

She held the black plastic disc near his cock, and flipped the switch as the latex sleeve slipped over his head. Adam yelped into the gag, released his hands and his eyes flew open. He realised his mistakes straightaway, let out a muffled groan between pants and resumed his position.

'That's three punishments at least, I don't think honour bondage is your strong point, unlike Gavin,' mused Lindsay.

In the background, a fascinated Gavin choked back a laugh. Lindsay glowered at him and he quelled his amusement.

It took only a handful of passes with the toy for Adam to be shaking, his body clenched. Every now and again, his body would jolt, and Lindsay whispered the number of his sins at him. As he reached his peak, with her free hand, she grabbed the base of his butt plug, twisted it around and smacked his arse.

Adam yelled into the gag, his hands whitened as his body locked in place and he jetted onto the mat.

Once his breathing calmed and his body began relaxing, she removed the gag. 'Time for your caging, I think.'

It took only a few minutes for Lindsay to restrain her subject, also trying out the anal harness. She gazed at the two of them,

'Boys, I've put collars on you, they are for play and not true collars. You can remove them before we leave, it is currently your decision whether to wear them or not. In the future, it may not be. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'OK, get dressed now.' While the two recovered and continued exploring their devices, she went upstairs to pay.

Davina shook her head in wonder as she added the items up. 'I'd offer to lend you a hand, but you seem to have everything under control. Are you sure you've only had them since last night? They're naturals, especially G.'

'He's wonderful, isn't he? So brave; he approached me when I was leaving with A, and he's taken to submission like a duck to water.'

'I would love to see you perform with them, will you be scening in any of the clubs?'

'Maybe in a few weeks, I'll let Sandy know. The boys need outfits.'

'I have a friend at a place around the corner, he'll sort you out today if you're serious.'

'Sounds like a plan, just the basics for now though.' Lindsay took the details Davina offered with her receipt.

'Boys, time to go,' she called down to the basement.

The two slowly mounted the stairs, Adam walking gingerly. Their training collars were visible above their jackets, and Lindsay smiled with pride. 'Good boys,' she murmured.

With a wave to Davina, she directed them down the street and to their next port of call, with a similarly anonymous entrance.

This time a slim, dark male answered the door, his eyes sweeping approvingly over the trio. 'Well, well, I'm delighted to meet you three. Come on in. I'm Raymond, call me Ray.'

As they stepped over the threshold, the heady scent of leather enveloped them, emanating from the articles lined up on rails in the tiny room. Most everything was black, contrasting against the soft grey walls, although there were the odd splashed of lighter brown, blues and reds.

'So, what are you after?'

'Just the basics for my boys for now: trousers, a couple of mesh tops and some masks.'

'Hmmm, come on then, let the dog see the rabbits.' He gestured for Gavin and Adam to come forward, and circled them briefly. 'Fabulous. It's always easier when they're fit. The changing room is in the corner, go and strip off. I'll bring the garments over.' He waved them away, and started rummaging in a couple of the racks, mounding garments near the changing room door. 'Mistress Davina called ahead, Mistress Ell, she said you had some new boys to kit out.'

'Please, call me Ell.'

Ray's eyes rounded and he halted his swift movements. 'No, no, I can't do that, my Master would be most displeased. I'm his, twenty-four-seven, and he insists I always accord proper respect. He looks after me so well, and I'm ecstatic to be his.' He shivered with pleasure. 'Without him, I'd be stuck in a sweatshop somewhere, having never had the opportunity to design by myself.' He twirled around, grinning and waving beatifically at his creations.

Lindsay nodded in understanding; it was a long time since she had come across a true slave relationship and had forgotten how deeply some lived. It appeared Raymond had found someone ideal for him, who would ensure he submitted but also gave him a measure of independence.

'They're new but you have them collared already?'

'I haven't begun training yet, those are for play and to acclimatise them to the feeling. I gave them the removal option after fitting, but they seem very happy to keep them on. I haven't explained the full significance yet.'

'The day I received my collar was the most wonderful day of my life.' Ray sighed and touched the thick black leather around his neck. 'Were you looking for something for yourself, Mistress Ell? I have the perfect dress for you.'

Her curiosity had been spiked by the beautifully designed clothes she saw, and before she knew it, she had stripped down and was pulling on a soft black suede and gauze dress, short but covering her whole upper body. It was slightly softer than her normal Domme look, and revealing of her slight curves, however the high collar confirmed her status.

A wolf whistle came from the entry to the changing room. She looked over and had to prevent her own jaw dropping open. Two masked men stood there, their muscular chests fully highlighted in their mesh tops, leather hugging their legs and necks.

'Oh my,' exclaimed Ray, fluttering at his blushing face. 'It's a good thing Master and his friends aren't here, you boys would be giving them wet dreams for weeks!'

Lindsay signalled for them to turn around, and she nodded in hearty approval of the rear view, snug leather over their buttocks. 'We'll take all that. And this dress.'

'And some...lighter gear? I'll do you a good discount,' pleaded Ray with a winsome smile and gesturing at a smaller display. 'D said you already had one harness, I have the rest of the range here.'

'D?'

Ray blushed defensively. 'OK, we're good friends and using the honorific is a bit awkward all the time.'

'It's fine, I'm just winding you up,' she soothed.

Ray's shoulders relaxed while she had a glance at his other offerings, sent some to the changing room and enjoyed the view of them being tried on while Ray took measurements for the items that needed tailoring.

'When you are thinking of collaring them, you will be in touch, won't you?'

'Of course, I'll need something special.' Lindsay had to practically drag the boys away after they got distracted by the full-length leather duster coats and started pretending they were in the Matrix. All that was missing were the dark glasses and guns.

They attracted some attention at the Soho cafe where they stopped for lunch. Although back in normal gear, both boys kept their collars on and visible as they sprawled across the chairs, eyes focussed on Lindsay. She stared back at them, obviously planning the afternoon's events, a predatory smile lighting her face. Adam and Gavin squirmed in their seats, Adam's eyes crossing every now and again as the plug made its presence felt.

By the time they returned to her flat, both boys were breathing heavily, their eyes beginning to glaze. As soon as they stepped over the threshold, Lindsay commanded them to strip, and they practically tore their clothes off.

***

Please vote & comment. Chapter 03 to follow.

Txxx

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers
12