Playing Power Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

Lindsay smiled in contentment, "Away wi' ye now. I'll also be off with the girls to go clubbing all night. Tidy, as Sarah would say."

***

"I thought it was supposed to be an anti-Valentine's Day theme?"

They'd just piled out of the taxi after leaving the saccharine-sweet atmosphere of the rugby club not expecting to have to run another gauntlet of hearts and flowers. All the girls gawped at the heart-shaped balloons floating everywhere, the pink and red streamers, the silver banners with cute pictures of chubby cherubs.

"That Cupid there looks like that social media prick, Roman," said one girl.

Another sniggered, "He's probably got a baby-sized prick too. But I was looking forward to not having this twee shit shoved down my throat," she added acidly.

The woman on the door with the clipboard shrugged with embarrassment, "The event planner got the wrong idea. By the time I arrived this evening, it was too late to change it."

There were some grumbles, "At least the alcohol will taste the same."

"Err, about that..." The woman nodded towards a couple of topless winged Cupids approaching them with trays of plastic shot glasses filled with pink or red liquid. "Enjoy your free drinks! Next!"

***

An hour later, Lindsay had danced as much as she was able and was taking the weight off her feet, sipping a thankfully-normal-coloured drink. She had been idly watching the Harford boys' escapades since their arrival at the nightclub shortly after the girls had been dropped off. It was clear that some of them had imbibed more than a skinful that night, and were encouraging the others in Valentine's-themed dares.

So far she'd counted three different dares which involved pairs of lads in a head-to-head battle over who could snog the most girls in a minute, two boat races with five purloined pink drinks to down each, and now this, whatever it was.

In a more upmarket venue, they wouldn't get away with it, but Flames was known for being a touch relaxed and the management were turning a blind eye, even helping to find the chair in the corner on which Adam was sprawled.

The biggest surprise to her was that Adam was taking part in this debacle. From what she had seen of him earlier, the dark-haired Kiwi was quite reserved. Obviously, the shots he had been encouraged to knock back since arriving at the nightclub had given him a confidence boost.

She gathered from the teasing that he wasn't really a 'player' in the sense of going out with many women, hence the bet. Two women had been flirting with him, and Gavin, the dare ringleader, had decided that a tipsy Adam wouldn't be able to control himself if one of them kissed him. The reality was far from it; the first kiss had ended early and the second had turned into an awkward lip lock. Sensing failure, Gavin had scouted the crowd and spotted Lindsay.

He'd frozen in place when he'd recognised her despite the mask she had donned, a brief flash of panic in his eyes. It was a battle between him ignoring her and winning the challenge. The drink must have given him more confidence too, as he'd eventually approached her.

What was in it for her? Well, she hadn't snogged anyone for some time, she was feeling a little jaded with Flames, and her girlfriends had their own dare, promising to take her out for a nice non-heart-themed meal if she succeeded. Plus if she was honest, she thought Adam rather attractive, and she'd seen his body was superb.

She ignored the jeering from his friends as she sashayed towards him. Adam sat sprawled across the chair at the front of the shallow step, an arrogant sneer besmirching his handsome visage.

She circled his chair, trailing her whip up his thigh, his chest, flicking it under his chin and lifted his head.

"All this for just one kiss?" she asked, looking him directly in the eye.

"Yep." He grinned smugly. The crowd around him tittered. She slashed the whip through the air and they fell silent.

Lindsay lifted her eyes to the chortlers, a handful of his teammates. One by one, she challenged each curious gaze until they lowered their eyes. "Why should I?"

"Because you want this?" He gestured arrogantly towards his body, his broad shoulders, thick jean-clad thighs and his bulging crotch.

"Why would I, since you obviously spread it around so much?" she countered.

A sore note was obviously hit as his swaggering demeanour faltered for a millisecond, enough for her to take note. He recovered quickly, "Jealous?"

She restrained a snigger and laid on her wayward Scottish accent, "Nae at all, ma wee darling." She bent over and whispered in his ear, "Ye cannae ken the trouble ye're in."

This time the flush on his cheeks was unmissable. All around them had gone silent, straining to hear as they watched her straighten up and lock eyes with him. Although he was sitting down and she was wearing suicidal heels, her lack of height and the elevated chair meant she didn't tower over him. Her eye level was barely above his, but it was clear the diminutive redhead in the black leather was the one in control.

She let her left hand drift up his shoulder, the light pressure almost tickling him. At the nape of his neck, she drew circles, "So, the deal is you're not allowed to move your hands? If you do, I win."

"That's correct." He didn't sound quite so certain.

"Good." Her fingers began ruffling the short hair at the nape of his neck, randomly tugging on the short, soft strands, adding in a quick gentle tug of his earlobe before returning to the nape.

Pleasure flashed across his face, his eyelashes fluttered, pupils dilated and his breath began to shorten. Bingo! She had him. Or rather, she had found one of his weak points. Game on.

As his soulful brown eyes watched her every move, slowly she licked her lips and bit the lush lower curve as if in pensive thought, "I can touch you, but I'm not allowed to touch your..." She leant forward to whisper again in his ear, "Your...cock."

She saw him swallow, "That's correct." Some hoarseness had crept into his voice.

"From now on, you must address me as 'Mistress', do you understand?" she instructed.

His chest heaved and his eyes began to glaze with submission, "Yes."

She scowled and tugged his hair, "Yeesssss, Mistress."

"Good, slave. However, I can touch you in...other places?" She tugged harder on his hair, forcing his head back slightly. Her rough treatment had him completely under her spell, her fingers soothed and massaged the back of his head, controlling his movement.

"Mmmmm, yes, Mistress," he hissed.

She bent over slightly, bringing her face near the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply, "You smell good, I'm looking forward to how you taste," she whispered. "All over. When I tie you up."

He shuddered slightly.

"Does licking count as kissing?"

"Err..."

"Or nibbling, does nibbling count? Answer me!" she commanded.

"Ummm...I don't...think so, Mistress."

"What about sucking? Does sucking count?" she smirked slightly when he visibly gulped and shook his head. "Are you certain?" She had to keep him off-balance, "Repeat after me, 'licking and nibbling and sucking don't count'?"

"Yes, licking and nibbling and...sucking don't count, Mistress." He swallowed nervously.

"Not good enough, you've won a whipping for that, slave. 'Licking and nibbling and sucking don't count when I'm tied up and my cock is hard'?"

"Licking and nibbling and sucking don't count when I'm tied up and my cock is hard and weeping for you, Mistress."

"That's good, slave." She nipped at his earlobe and soothing it with a flick of her tongue before facing him again. One hand kept his head under her control as she stood between his sprawled legs. They locked eyes again. The thumb from her free hand ran along his jaw line, to his lips and flicked at his bottom lip, slowly running back and forth before pressing slightly inside. She could feel his breath quickening, but bolts of arousal were beginning to run through her too.

Unexpectedly, he sucked at her thumb, laving it roughly with his tongue. Her knees gave slightly and he noticed her weakness, breaking the spell. He grinned back at her, his cocky attitude from earlier re-emerging, "Still think you can beat me? Third girl lucky, Mistress?"

"Perhaps that was the problem, they were girls, not women." She dipped her head, nipped at the lower lip and soothed it with a swipe of her tongue. He tried to follow her mouth, to begin the kiss, but her controlling hand stopped him with a tug of his hair. "So, that's how you're going to play it?" she mused, as he groaned slightly. "The others were a bit ...obvious. And too fast. I wonder how you deal with...slow?"

Her slightly-damp thumb painted a line down his neck, down the middle of his chest, briefly over one of his firm pectorals. Her fingers came into play on his six-pack, running down to the outside of his hip where her hand remained, brushing the side of his butt cheeks.

Still holding his eyes, she noted his reactions to where her hand was: nothing for the chest, a flinch when her thumb glanced over his hip crease. Interesting. She tried it again and his hips actually jolted slightly. She continued running the thumb back and forth along the crease, lightly touching him but not going near his groin, alternating with a barely-there touch to the inside of his knee

His shifting in his seat, his dilated pupils and gusting breath confirmed that she'd found another couple of weak points. Unfortunately, she could also feel the crotch of her trousers dampening, and her nipples drilling through her corset.

She asked quietly, "So, one kiss is it? Why me?"

"Gavin and I haven't talked about...earlier. The boys know I like natural redheads, and you were the only one they could find in the club. Is that right, are you a natural, Mistress?" He continued as she had, sotto voce.

She opened her eyes innocently at him, "Are you asking if the collar matches the cuffs? That would be telling and had earned you another whipping. You'll find out when you go down on me." She felt him jolt slightly at her saucy tone, "Oh yes, this is turning me on too. I really need you; I'm wet and empty between my legs. My breasts need your hands and mouth, they feel all hot and swollen, they need sucking and squeezing. Then I'll sit on your face."

His eyes left hers briefly and flickered to the cleavage displayed by her corset, disguised by the mesh of the shirt, "I want to see more."

A quick check ensured no one else could see anything, so she slowly leant closer so the shirt gaped and let him gaze down to her corset, "That better? Can you almost see my nipples begging for you to take them in your mouth and suck them?"

"Almosssst," he hissed as she yanked his head back up.

"Naughty slave, they'll need squeezing first, nice and firmly."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw his fingers flex. It was time to turn the heat up; she nipped and licked at his lower lip again, avoiding his seeking lips. His eyes were unfocussed, the combination of sexual tension and alcohol kicking in.

"Just one kiss?" she hovered her lips millimetres from his, brushing his nose lightly with hers as they shared the same breath.

He licked his own dry lips, his tongue touching her slightly as he groaned again, "Please, Mistress?"

"Just one?"

He tried to nod his head, she let him this time, loosening her grasp.

"If you insist." She traced the back of his neck, the inside of his groin with her hands, her cheek turned slightly so that their cheeks brushed. "You smell delicious," she murmured. "Let's see how you taste."

His breath stopped for a second as she moved her lips back towards his, time froze as the millimetres separating them slowly decreased.

Her lips finally brushed against his. And pressed.

They both gasped and she teasingly lightened the contact. His mouth followed hers, not letting the kiss end. He groaned in frustration as her hand tightened on his nape, preventing him from delving deeper.

His arms shot up, his hands pulling her slight body closer, not letting her escape. They barely heard the cheering from his friends as his control broke spectacularly. His lips ate at her, his hot tongue tangling with hers.

He tasted like the whisky he'd been drinking, a mellower, smokier blend than she expected, or was that him? She could feel him so hard against her, only propriety stopped her rubbing herself on him. She settled for subtly and rhythmically pressing her chest closer, her hard nipples stabbing into the leather.

Their lips broke apart and he gulped for breath, "I can feel the corset and your breasts, through my shirt. I want to squeeze them. I can't do it here. Please let's go."

She glared at him.

"Please can we go, Mistress?"

Lindsay grinned smugly and nodded her acquiescence, "Right wi' ye."

He stood and snagged his jacket from the back of the chair to cover his bulging groin.

One of her friends stopped them, "What on earth did you say to him? No one could hear a thing."

Lindsay giggled and winked, "Nothing much, I just made sure I wasn't breaking any of the rugby boys' rules. Will update you tomorrow night when you take me for that meal. Have a great night! I will."

They made their way quickly through the curious crowd, collecting her coat as they moved towards the exit. She resisted the urge to command him; she didn't want to out him to his friends.

As they left, a light hand on her arm stopped her.

Gavin. She looked at him.

"I...I overheard some of what you were saying, no one else was as close." He appeared to be summoning his courage.

"Go on." She waited patiently.

"No one knows I've followed you, I said I was making the moves on another girl I'd seen downstairs."

"And..?"

He swallowed, his eyes wild, "Can I...can I come too? We don't have to do anything. Just tie me up. Let me watch you. Please. I've never felt anything like when you command me..."

She placed a finger across Gavin's his lips and glanced at Adam. He didn't look horrified, just neutral, so she smiled her agreement, "Both of you. Find a taxi with a woman driver. Get her to pick us up outside that supermarket, in five minutes."

"Thank you."

"Thank you, 'Mistress'," she corrected.

Gavin nearly moaned, "Thank you, Mistress."

She needed to buy some supplies. The night was turning out to be quite promising.

She'd played power games with some ex-boyfriends in university and discovered she loved to dominate but hadn't often had the time, opportunity or right partner since. Not many men were truly willing to submit. Now she was going to have not one but two young, fit men under her control. Just the thought made her wet as fuck and her nipples rock hard against the leather.

Luckily, the supermarket was open for a few more minutes, and she picked up the items quickly. The orange plastic bag was so incongruous with the rest of her outfit, it made her smirk.

A taxi was parked right outside the exit and the two boys were waiting by it. The butch-looking female driver gave her a nod of approval at the outfit visible under her unfastened coat.

She gave the driver an address and Gavin and Adam helped her into the back of the cab, reminding her of earlier that evening. They went to sit either side of her but she hissed, "Opposite me, boys. You don't get to sit with me."

They both looked at the fold-down seats and glanced back at her. Their bodies already filled the cab.

"On your knees!"

Gavin almost fell onto his knees, and Adam wasn't far behind.

"Hands behind your back, face me, and hold onto whatever you can to brace yourself."

With a nod to the bemused driver, the cab moved slowly off. Sporadic streetlight intruded into the cab, and she took her time looking over her men for the night.

"You are not permitted to speak or move without my permission, except for acknowledging my orders with 'Yes, Mistress'," she started. She trailed her whip up Gavin's thigh, stroking it lightly across his crotch, then whipped him up between the legs.

He bit his lip and stared at her feet. The hump in his jeans actually twitched and grew.

She moved his attention to Adam, "I'm going to punish you both for all of your disobedience tonight." She didn't think he was as submissive as Gavin, in fact she suspected he was a switch. Which gave her a nice frisson of excitement. What a challenge. She lifted one boot and brushed his crotch with the pointed toe.

He rubbed himself against her, leaning forward. She pressed harder, and harder. He tried to escape her boot and she kicked him away. He gasped, but did not speak.

"Did you not hear me? You are here to give me pleasure, I don't care about yours. You will both do everything I ask of you. From now on you will be Boy A, and..." She pointed back at Gavin, "You will be Boy G. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," they chorused.

A frisson of power ran through her. She was so wet, she felt like she was gushing. Stripping the trousers off in the cab wasn't a goer, and would be a mood killer. However, her corset could be slackened enough for her breasts to come out.

She bent forward and untied the ribbon at the back, then placed her bags and coat behind her for support. The leather carapace loosened around her as she slouched down.

"For the rest of this journey, you are going to suck my breasts. You are permitted the use of one hand and your mouth. The other hand will be used to stabilise, not touch yourself."

They moved slowly towards her. Adam was the first to gently pull the leather down and scoop one breast out, Gavin ran an admiring hand up the leather first.

They both squeezed her, and she had to hold back a gasp. Their heads came down and two hot, wet mouths attacked her mounds.

Oh fuck!

She couldn't see much in the darkness of the cab, except the heads bobbing up and down on her, one slightly lighter than the other. She could feel their mouths, Gavin was sucking her, his hand stroking her side. Adam was alternating nibbling and biting around her nipple with lashes of the tongue. Her breath was escaping in gasps, she was so close to coming.

One hand snaked between her legs and she pulled on the ribbon securing the trousers, able to squeeze a slim hand to her swollen, soaking horniness. The other hand ran fingers through the hair of her slaves, pulling them towards her, tugging the strands.

Oh fuck!

Her back arched, she rubbed faster and forced them closer.

Oh fuuuuuuuuck!

She came with a half-scream, they sucked faster and waves of pleasure washed over her.

Their suckling slowed as her breathing did. She took a moment to compose herself.

"Thank you, boys," she purred. "Back to your knees."

They took a moment to return to their positions, and both stared at the hand between her legs, hidden by the leather.

She smiled evilly, "You're curious, are you?"

She fed the other hand down there, feeling herself, moaning as aftershocks ran through her. She was so glad she'd had a Brazilian; her lips were so sensitive without hair.

"Mmmm, you'll see that later, but for now you'll have a taste." Bringing her hands out, she leant forward and fed her slippery fingers into their mouths. "Suck them clean," she ordered.

Both their tongues set to work, licking the juices from her digits. She felt the cab slow and streetlight highlighted their faces. Gavin's eyes were closed as he sucked, however Adam's were watching her face. She stared at him, and he stared back.

"We're here," announced the driver.

Lindsay smiled and drew her hands out of their mouths. She slowly closed the front of her trousers, and repositioned and tightened her corset, drawing her coat closed around her. "Time to get out, boys."

They shuffled out, and helped her to gracefully step down.

"How much?" she asked, rummaging in her handbag for her purse as the front window wound down.

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers