Playing Rough

Story Info
Elle is late and is punished by Master.
1k words
3.79
47.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleEss
ElleEss
36 Followers

I slip in the door without a sound, making sure to close it ever so quietly behind me. I've come home later than anticipated, hoping that I've arrived before Master and haven't left him waiting. I've been a bad kitty, teasing him with naughty messages and pictures all day.

The light is out and I don't hear anything, so I assume I'm safe. I decide to head to the kitchen to make a cup of tea to warm me from the damp cold. Switching on the kettle, I rummage through the cupboard to find my favourite, hidden somewhere near the back.

Suddenly I'm pressed against the counter, one hand lightly around my neck and the other holding my hip in place as I feel his rock hard cock press against my ass.

"I want my slut. You've left me waiting," Master tells me, biting my ear.

I press my ass back against him, horny and wanting to play. He draws in a sharp breath and presses me down over the counter, holding my head in place. I struggle, knowing I'll be punished for being so late.

"No," he says, his other hand holding one of my wrists behind my back, "You've been insolent and you need to be disciplined" he tells me, panting slightly with anticipation.

I hear him undo his belt and loop it, slapping it in his hand to let me know just how hard I'm going to get it.

"Turn around," he orders.

I do, gazing at my feet.

"Strip from the waist down. I want to see your cunt and ass," he tells me.

"But Master I don't..."

"Right now, Elle," he commands, squaring his jaw.

Again, I do as I'm told, wanting to be a good girl, unzipping my jeans and sliding them off. I stand, chilly, still looking at my feet in a black, lacy pair of underwear and pause while fingering the waistband.

"Come now, Elle. Off with them," Master coaxes.

I bite my lip and feel my face light up, blushing with embarrassment. I can't.

"Alright then, have it your way," he says walking towards me, placing the belt down on the counter.

Master turns me around and I whimper, trying to move away, but he catches my wrist and holds one of my hands behind my back while spreading my legs with his knee. My other hand lays flat on the counter top so I can steady myself. He pulls my underwear down roughly and finds them moist, my pussy lips pink and swollen, and my thighs wet.

"Mmm..." he coos in my ear, sliding a hand down my front and fondling me while his hard cock once again presses into my ass. "You're all wet, whore. You want to be punished, don't you?"

I say nothing, my face hot and glowing. I struggle to free my hand but Master's hold is strong.

"Don't you?" he asks again, fingering my clit and biting my neck softly.

"Yes, Master... please?" I whisper, giving in to his touch.

"Good girl," he says, slapping my cunt and making me gasp.

I'm freed from his grasp as he picks of the belt and begins stroking my ass with it teasingly. The cool, smooth leather feels exquisite on my bare skin.

SLAP!

The belt meets my skin unexpectedly, and a sharp sting runs down my legs. I quiver and moan, feeling electrified.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?"

SLAP!

"Ahh! No!"

"Yes," Master replies calmly, stroking my backside, no doubt bright red, "One more before I fuck you," I can hear the smile on his lips.

I brace myself, but nearly cum as his hand once more meets my ass forcefully. My juices run down my thighs and Master notices, trailing a finger through them up to my pussy. He presses his slick finger into my mouth and makes me suck it clean. I close my eyes and moan.

"You little whore," he calls me playfully, while his other hand squeezes my breast, "Who do your wet little holes belong to, slut?"

He steals his finger away from my mouth, and forces my head down on the counter, one hand around my neck.

"They belong to Master," I whimper in response.

"Mhmm," I hear him unzip and feel the tip of his cock brush my pussy, wetting it.

"Please?" I whisper, unable to bear how much I need him inside me any longer.

"You needn't ask... I'll do as I like with you."

I feel him thrust into me suddenly, stretching me and filling me up, violating my tiny opening. I gasp and cry, unable to say anything for several moments as he holds me down and fucks me hard.

"Mmmaster, it hurts!" I finally cry as his cock drills into me. I love it.

"Good," he whispers into my ear, not slowing his pace. He gives my hair a tug for good measure, reminding me that I'm his to use.

I feel his teeth sink into my shoulder as he growls, making my body shake and my lips let out a long moan. I like to play rough. I like the way Master's cock pushes against my resistance until I give. I am his fucktoy. My body is for his pleasure, and sometimes his pleasure is my punishment.

He slows his pace, ready to unload inside me. I'm a dripping mess, ready and begging to burst.

"Master! Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please, I need to cum! Let me cum? It aches so badly!"

He groans, pulling out of me and squeezes my tender ass. I yelp but resist pressing back against him.

"Good girl," he tells me, "Mmm... you're going to be a good girl for me. My dirty little girl is going to take all of my cum, isn't she?"

"Yes, Master," I reply obediently.

"Mmm... take it all and cum, you filthy slut," and with that he thrusts into me hard, crying out as he spills into my pussy.

By body rocks with the force of an orgasm like I've never had before. I scream out Master's name before the weakness settles in my knees. He turns me around and holds me close to him, stroking my hair. I hear his heart beat wildly in his chest, just like mine.

"Good, Master?"

"Good, pet."

ElleEss
ElleEss
36 Followers