Playing Santa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cami is appropriately attired in a cami and bikini set featuring white soft rose lace. It includes adjustable shoulder straps and lace up front along with matching ruffled bikini." Cami was a stunning 20 something with auburn hair falling across her shoulders. The cami top just covered her breasts, though the white material was not opaque enough to hide her dark nipples. The panties too were sheer enough that her pubic triangle was outlined beneath the material.

"Cynthia is wearing a black peek-a-boo teddy of nylon, polyester, and spandex. It has adjustable clear straps at the shoulder and across the oval belly-button opening. The neck straps join at the center of her back where they connect to the four horizontal pencil-thin straps that make up the back of the teddy. It also features a G-string panty back." The front covered breasts and crotch, but little else. The clear straps gave it a gravity-defying appearance. From the back, only the four horizontal straps were visible and a long strap appearing from her ass crack and running up her spine, the black contrasting with her alabaster skin. Her ass was completely exposed with only the thin G-string covering her crack. The smooth skin of her back and ass made my cock jump some more.

"Heidi is back wearing a red corset in satin with appliqued Venise lace trim. Bi-directional back lacing and all around boning allow this corset to be cinched as tight as you like. The detachable garters connect to the red sheer thigh-high hose. The matching G-String is included." Tiny Heidi was trussed tightly into the corset giving her actual cleavage despite her A-cup breasts. The tight garment also empasized her hourglass shape. The G-string panties were also sheer and when she stood with her legs slightly apart and with the light behind her, the outline of her camel-toe pussy lips was clearly visible.

"Finally, we have Rachel wearing a Santa babydoll. The red velvet nightie has a single tie at the breast. The trim is faux-fur. The matching panties are crotch-less." I could read no more. Rachel strode onto the stage, her ebony hair hanging straight down her back. It nearly reached the bottom hem of the nightie, which came only to the top of her panties. From the front, only a single bow held it closed between her tits. She spun and walked confidently to the front center of the stage where she bent toward the audience, where I am sure they could see her breasts as the garment gaped open. The view from my side though was of her pussy lips, uncovered and visible in the opening in the center of her panties. Then she used her gymnastic abilities to lift one leg straight up as she did a standing split, exposing her inner folds to all. With that, she exited to thunderous applause.

[GO ON STAGE] was the next direction in my script. I did and realized I had an erection that made it difficult to walk. I reached the center of the stage where I continued. "Ms. Kiefert has already noted your selections of garments from this collection. All of the models will come out on stage and then proceed to the man who has purchased the garment they are wearing. Rachel and Heidi will now demonstrate the rest of the process."

Rachel and Heidi both came back out, one from each side. When they reached me, Rachel took my script and Heidi took the microphone. Then they started undoing my fat-suit and removed it, baring my chest. Then they dropped to their knees beside me and each took a turn removing a boot. Finally they lowered my pants so that I was now on stage in only my Santa hat and boxers with an obvious erection struggling to escape. I heard chuckles around the table and I am sure I was as red as my now missing suit.

Then Heidi whispered to me and I followed her directions. I undid the clips on the tops of her stockings and she turned giving me access to the laces at the back. I undid the bow and loosened the lacing. Then Rachel turned. I took hold of the zipper between her breasts and slowly lowered it, down between her breasts, across her belly, and finally to the end of the garment. As it opened, she shrugged it off of her shoulders. Now clad only in a G-string and nylons, she indicated it was Rachel's turn.

I turned to Rachel and reached for the bow between her breasts. I pulled the string and it opened to reveal her luscious tits. I helped it over her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. Each of the girls took and arm and we stood together on stage.

I turned my head to see the rest of the women coming back onstage. They again displayed their wares. Then Ms. Kiefert announced in a shaky voice, "I see that Mr. Donaldson has selected the silk sleepshirt worn by Enola." Mrs. Shattuck stepped down from the stage and went to the old gentleman. She removed his shirt and trousers with a little help from him. Then the elderly man pulled the tie string at the chest and helped her to slip the garment over her shoulders where she let it fall to the floor revealing her Rubinesque figure. She looked surprisingly fit for a woman over 55 and her breasts only sagged slightly. Wearing only her red panties, she sat on his lap and they turned to the next model.

Ms. Kiefert spoke again, "Kasey's gown has been selected by Mr. Johansen." Kasey left the stage and proceeded to the youngest man in the group. She too helped him out of his shirt and slacks. He looked a little awkward standing there in black socks and tighty whities. However, Kasey stepped toward him and he reached for the bow at each hip and pulled the strings to untie them. The garment relaxed its grip on her lithe body. She then had him pull the front away, further loosening the ties. She then shrugged it off of her shoulders and helped it over her 36-C boobs and again over her hips until it at last dropped to her feet, where she stepped out of it, giving all of us a peek between her legs. A triangular patch of hair above her pussy was all that showed when she sat on his lap.

Sylvia next went to a Mr. Roberts. Once he had been stripped, she tuned away and he reached under the material at her back to undo the two bra-like straps. Then she pulled it over her head to reveal what little had been hidden by the mesh material. Her lush body was now covered only by the see-through panties where her pussy lips were obvious to all.

Monica, the other Asian girl next went to Mr. Pulaski. They continued with the same routine as the others. Like I did with Rachel, he had to simply pull the single ribbon tie between her breasts for the garment to fall open and then off. He then pulled her nearly naked body to his and gave her an impassioned kiss before they too were seated to watch the rest of the spectacle.

Anita's fishtail gown had been selected by Mr. Anniston. She lifted her blonde locks so he could untie the string at the back of her neck, which caused the front to fall away, showing us all her breasts. He then pushed it down as she wiggled her ass through the stretchy fabric until it was pooled at her feet and she was clad in only a black thong.

Cynthia followed next in her peek-a-boo teddy. Mr. Ledbetter did the honors of releasing the straps gathered in the center of her back. The one long one which continued into her ass crack slowly went down her back as he pulled from the front at her waist level. When it was gone, she turned to us to display her orange-sized tits and completely shaved pubic region.

By now, many of the newly formed couples were kissing heavily, and some of the women were grinding on their escorts' laps as the men fondled boobs. But nobody wanted to miss the rest of the show. Cami used her long legs to move from the stage to Mr. Kennedy. Her camisolewas such a simple garment that she just bowed her head toward him. He lifted the garment directly over her head allowing her breasts to swing below her body before she straightened up and sat on his lap.

Finally came Liz in her flowing gown. She left the stage to meet the final board member, Mr. Levitz. He eyed her gargantuan breasts imprisoned in the bodice of the garment. She turned to allow him to untie the strap behind her and her tits popped free of the clothing as the sheer material dropped to the floor. Only her sheer panties somewhat concealed a small portion of her voluptuous body. Mr. Levitz turned her around and immediately buried his face in those white hooters.

Everyone took this as a cue that the show was over. Gradually the group dispersed to the bedroom set displays toward the back of the store. Rachel and Heidi and I were sitting on the stage where I took turns kissing and fondling their bodies and they took turns with mine.

Heidi decided it was time to move to a bed. As we went beyond the dressing area to the back we could see the action that accounted for the sounds of ecstasy we had been hearing. Mrs. Shattuck's big rounded ass was naked and facing us from one bed where she was busily sucking old Mr. Donaldson to an anticipated erection as he carressed and fondled the now naked Ms. Kiefert.

On other beds, couples were in 69s, or fucking. The bartender and waitresses had also joined the orgy. Mr. Levitz was astride Liz fucking her tits furiously. Cynthia was riding Mr. Ledbetter as he grunted his obvious climax. The others were similarly involved in every manner of sex including Mr. Johansen who was going at Kasey in a doggy position and occasionally stopping to fondle her dangling globes.

The three of us found a vacant king sized four-poster bed and resumed our kissing and groping. I spread the opening on Rachel's panties and dove in as we lay on our sides. Heidi used this as a cue to begin giving me a blowjob. As soon as she thought it was ready, she rolled me onto my back causing me to lose my lip-lock on Rachel's clit. Heidi climbed onto my pole and began rocking and riding at a furious tempo. Rachel knelt above me, her dripping snatch inches away and lowered it slowly to my eager mouth. I tongued and teased her to an orgasm. This was followed very shortly by Heidi's and mine, after which we collapsed in a sweaty heap.

As we looked around, we saw Monica on her back with her legs wrapped around Mr. Pulaski's waist as he pumped in and out, over and over. When they soon collapsed in orgasmic bliss, I realized I was already hard again. I had the girls scoot to the edge of the bed and rest their asses on pillows. I got on my knees and ate and fingered them to assure they were ready. Then I stood and re-enacted the previous pussy swapping event, but this time from the front. Both had their knees up and were spread wide allowing me to finger one as I fucked the other. I alternated pussies for quite some time. I happened to look up, and across a nearby dresser, I could see Mrs. Shattuck now riding the cock of Mr. Donaldson. I chuckled to myself that I hoped he didn't have a heart attack as she bounced and rippled atop him. Just to the right of them, Cami and Mr. Kennedy had been joined by the bartender. Mr. Kennedy was busily fucking her mouth and playing with her tits as the bartender fucked her from behind.

As I approached a climax, Heidi again noticed and held me tightly inside of her as I emptied my load. Heidi lay exhausted and smiling on the side of the bed, while I turned my full attention to Rachel. We held each other and kissed and ended up making gentle love in a missionary position until we both came and fell asleep.

When I awake, Heidi was gone. I was spooned against Rachel's back with a hand on her breast where she held it in her own. I moved to see that my watch said it was 3:00 A.M. and she stirred beside me. We kissed and then went to find clothing. As we left, we saw that some of the other guests were already gone. Others lay asleep on the beds in the back of the store. One bed held five intertwined people sleeping together.

We quietly left the scene and disappeared to our homes in time for Christmas. Actually, Rachel came and joined my family for Christmas breakfast at about 10 in the morning, since she had no family in the area.

----------- Epilogue

I will never forget Rachel. We continued to see each other for the next week until I had to go back to school. She came and stayed in my frat house one weekend and we spent most of spring break together at the beach, but those are other stories. After school was out, Rachel found she had received a scholarship and been accepted at a nursing school out of state and we gradually lost contact.

I did return to be the mall Santa for years to come. The next year, Heidi appeared in line with a man I assumed was her husband and a baby in her arms. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that the baby was only about three months old. Heidi's husband approached and whispered, "Thanks for agreeing to be a donor. We never could have had little Lars without your help."

As I sat there stunned, holding the baby, Heidi came to take him away. She kissed my cheek and thanked me. Then she whispered, "Sorry I tricked you, but I wasn't sure you'd agree. You have helped us so much, you'll never know." Then she nodded to her husband and continued, "And he never needs to know the donation didn't take place at the fertility clinic." She gave me another pack on the cheek and left.

As far as I know, the fashion show was a one-time event. When I asked Mrs. Shattuck if it would be held again, she looked at me as if she had no idea what I was talking about. I took that as an hint to drop it.

That's not to say playing Santa didn't have its benefits. Ever go to a bar dressed as Kris Kringle? You'll never buy a drink. And when you go to a strip club on Christmas Eve, well I can guarantee some free drinks and probably more action than that if you play the part well. That again is another story for another time.

Merry Christmas.

12