Playing the Flute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused and broke in with, "OHH, MOMMA! Work...my...fucking...ass!" and in between grunts added. "I... love... it... when... you... work... my... ASS!" She began to paint hard, broad strokes with a flat tongue, back and forth, covering both my ass, pussy and clit. I reciprocated in kind and really started to work my hips as I rolled into each stroke of her tongue. All that could be heard were our grunts as we worked for the cum. "Anh! Anh! Anh! Anh!"

"FUCK ME! MOMMA! I'M Cuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!" She wailed.

I buried my face in her weeping hole and frantically hammered her with my bucking hips as I worked to cum. Spent, Celina worked my pussy with her entire face as she tried to help me finish. I made one more violent buck and exploded like a banshee with a long scream "AAiheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I locked my ankles over her back and relaxed my body. I was exhausted but reached down and languidly and softly rubbed her head. "That was fantastic baby. That was some cleaning job we just did."

Celina lay with her face on my pussy. "That was intense. You sure do know how to eat pussy. Jesus, you just keep making me cum. I lost count on how many some time ago."

Just then my cell phone sounded and I acknowledged. "That must be David I'll have to answer." I dropped my legs and Celina rolled to her side. I picked the phone up and saw that it was David. "He'll want to know if you are still here. Can you go another round?"

She looked at me and I saw that her face was heavily streaked with our juices. Celina smiled. "I certainly can. I want to watch him fuck you."

I answered the phone and then his first question. "Yes she is...Probably a couple of more hours. She told her Mom that she would be home early...Yes...We'll see you then. I love you."

"He informed me that he will be here in about 20 minutes. He wanted to know if we have been playing and I said, yes. I need to clean your face, its covered with cum. You look so sexy like that. It's everywhere. I'm going to lick you clean." I added and leaned in and gently lapped and softly sucked my love secretions from her face. I pinched her nipples as I cleaned. "Let me clean you good my beautiful lover."

"Ohhh, this feels so good. You can be so gentle. So soft. I love it. I love everything we did today. I want to lick your face clean too." Celina whispered.

"I think that we should take another shower so that we will be clean for my David." and I took her hand and we started toward the shower when I realized that I had forgotten the strap on. It was lying on the bed and I picked it up and said. "We need to wash our little toy and put it back in its hiding place. We must not mention it in front of David. He doesn't know that I have it."

We showered and washed our bodies from head to toe. We washed our hair and scrubbed our faces clean. I paid special attention to her fantastic nipples and took the opportunity to suck them until they were long, hard nubs that must have been at least an inch in length. We cleaned each others pussies throughly and enjoyed the process. While Celina tended to mine I scrubbed the dildo and its harness. All this we did with much giggling and anticipation. When finished we dried our hair and I proclaimed. "No make up. We don't have time and I think that he will appreciate that fresh scrubbed look. I don't think that he will be interested in our faces. At least not at the moment."

"I like your fresh scrubbed look. You are a beautiful woman." Celina gushed.

"And so are you, pretty girl." I sighed. "Lets change the sheets, but first I have got to hide our toy." I put it in the paper bag and returned it to its hiding place. "I'll have to dry the harness tomorrow. We don't want anything bad to happen to it, do we? I love the little fellow."

"So do I." Celina affirmed. "He's been good to us."

We had just finished with the sheets when we heard David shout. "I'm home!"

"We're up here David." I responded.

We were both sitting on the edge of the bed when he entered the room and with a look of amazement on his face he beamed. "Y'all are both still naked. Did y'all ever get dressed?"

"We just showered for you. We thought that you might appreciate two clean smelling girls whose only desire is to pleasure you." was my answer.

"Have y'all been playing?"

"A little." I smiled.. ...Of course we've been playing and it has been a most enjoyable day...Why don't you go take a quick shower and then we'll take care of a little unfinished business."

In a few minutes he returned and was toweling his hair. He wasn't wearing clothes and was already visibly aroused with his engorged cock sticking straight out from his groin. It bobbed as he walked and I suggested, "Why don't you let Celina taste that bad boy."

He walked over and stood in front of her. Celina dropped to her knees and opened her mouth and took in the head of his cock. Her cheeks hollowed out and I could tell that she was working the rim with her tongue while she sucked.

"Do you have a good load for us baby?" I playfully teased as I cupped his ass.

"Oh, God. Yes! I thought the meeting would never end. God! Celina, you do that so well. I've been at least semi-erect all afternoon. Every time I had to stand I had to put my hands in my pockets."

"Swallow him baby." I commanded Celina. David's cock slowly disappeared into her mouth but she couldn't take it all and I heard her gag, "Awk!" as she pulled back and saliva spilled from her mouth. she regained her composure and tried again. This time she grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled him forward forcing his cock down her throat. Again she gagged and pulled back just a little and pulled his hips forward. We could hear a strangling sound but she remained with his cock down her throat. Her face turned a deep crimson and she pulled back, "Awk!" Again copious amounts of saliva and mucus poured from her mouth and flowed down her chin and slowly dripped onto her tits. Tears again flowed from her eyes. She gasped for air and coughed. "He's got... a big cock. But I... swallowed... it all."

"You did good girl. Now sit back against the bed and lay your head back." A thick string of secretions from her mouth dangled from her chin and connected to her beautiful tits. "I want you to lick my pussy." I kneeled over her face with my ass pointed at David. "Make my pussy wet pretty girl."

I looked back and lowered my pussy to her mouth and watched as her tongue split the lips of my cunt." Oh!" I gasped. "That feels good. Get it wet for my man, baby." I knew that David could clearly see this beautiful girl tonguing my pussy.

"Betty, You have a beautiful pussy. It is especially beautiful watching Celina lick it. I'm going to have to fuck you."

I felt him slip his dick into my cunt and I grunted, "UNH!" and Celina exclaimed, "OOH!" as she was surprised by this intrusion. She paused for a second and resumed licking at our connection.

David stroked me a couple of times and I wondered, "How long can you last?"

"Not very. I'm too turned on. I'm going to have to go for it."

"Then do it big boy. Fuck me good!" I commanded. "Pound my pussy!" And pound me he did. He was standing on the floor and had great leverage. I lay my head on the bed and raised my ass as high as I could so that he could have even better access. He knew I liked doggie and I liked it hard. "Oh, God baby you're hitting my cervix," which I loved. "Stay with us Celina, Stay with us!" Of course she had little choice for she was trapped between our rutting bodies and the bed.

I was slamming back and matching him stroke for stroke and our bodies were slapping together. "Cum for momma, baby. Oh, Cum...for...momma!"

"I'm...Almost...There!...I'm...Almost...There!" He grunted, "HUH!...HUH!...HUH!"

"Fill...My...Pussy!...Shoot...Your...Load...Deep...Inside!" I urged.

"I'm...cumming!...fuck...ME!...I'm...CUMMING!" He bellowed.

"Shoot it deep baby!...Shoot...It...Deep!" I cried and then I felt his hot load bath my cervix. That pulled my trigger and I wailed, "Gooooooooooodddddddddd! So...Good...So...Fucking...Good!" as I came.

"I'm so weak that I am going to have to sit down." David admitted.

"Wait! Don't move for a second. Celina are you alright?" I wondered.

"Yes Ma'am I'm OK. That was fantastic. Man, y'all were getting after it. I have a pretty close up view." She revealed.

"Do you want David's load?" I offered.

"Oh, yes ma'am. I do." was her reply.

"Get right under my pussy. When he pulls back most of it is going to leak into your mouth. Open up!" I insisted. I looked back between my legs as David pulled out with a little slurping, "Pop!" that was followed by a big gob of cum that streamed slowly into her mouth. There was actually a connection between the two before it broke off. "Savor it Baby." I enviously interjected. "There is nothing better than hot man cum from a fresh fucked pussy."

I heard her gurgle, as she worked our love sauce in her mouth, and then swallow with and audible gulp.

"Get it all pretty girl. Lick every drop from my pussy." I encouraged as I watched her work my cunt with her tongue.

"God, Betty. Watching Celina lick your pussy is the most sexual thing that I have ever seen. The way her tongue splits your lips and laps up our cum. The sounds. The sounds her mouth makes are unbelievable erotic. I'm going to stay hard for sure." David observed.

She was feasting on our sauce and making beautiful sounds indeed. The sounds made by someone who enjoys eating pussy. My pussy! Celina was loudly licking, lapping, gurgling, slurping and gasping with gusto as she worked my soggy cunt. "Eat it baby...Eat ...my...pussy." I was humping her face and working my cunt muscles trying to force our juices into her eager mouth. I was so overwhelmed by the eroticism of the moment that I felt another orgasm coming. "Get...it...all...Get...it...all. I...am...going...to...cum...again." Again, I thought. How many times today? I've lost count. "AAHHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I screamed as I squirted more of my juices into Celina's sucking mouth. I mashed my weeping pussy on Celina's face and sawed it back and forth for several strokes. I raised up and she swallowed and gasped for air.

"You...squirted! You...did...squirt. A...lot. She spluttered. "I...love...cleaning...your...pussy."

I moved from her and coaxed. "Come up her and lay on the bed. Your face is covered with our love juice. Let me lick it clean."

"I want to fuck Celina," David declared, "but I don't think I can cum again."

I looked at him as I gently licked our cum from her beautiful face. It was everywhere and it was thick and creamy. I would lick and then we would kiss and she would suck our goodness from my tongue.

I pulled out as she was sucking and our mouths made a slurping sound. "Lay on your back Honey." I directed David. "I want to see Celina ride you." Then I asked Celina. "Its getting late will you have to leave soon?"

"Yes Ma'am, I will but I want to ride his cock. I've never done that before." She disclosed.

My husbands hard cock was sticking straight up and was glistening with the juices from our previous fuck. I couldn't resist and I gave his cock head a serious suck and released it with a loud pop! "Stay flat footed and squat over him baby. Just take the knob in your pussy. just the knob."

She followed my instructions and sighed. "This feels so fucking good."

"Just work that big, purple head with your pussy." I coached.

"I like this. I like the way it feels on the edge of my pussy. I want to work...that big...purple...monster ...head." Celina chanted through gritted teeth emphasizing every word.

The sight of Celina squatting and working on his knob was again heating me up. God! She was a truly beautiful girl. She had a gorgeous face with a full mouth and dark skin. And those incredible nipples. Her stomach was flat and muscular and her bush was thick and black.

I was tempted to sit on David's face but I wanted him to suck those rock hard nipples and I wanted to watch Celina's reactions so I commanded. "Suck Celina's nipples. Make them long and hard."

She reacted by placing her hands on his chest and leaning forward to give him access to her nubs. David took them in his hands and began to alternately take them deep into his mouth and with the help of his tongue work them so that they were a long and turgid as humanly possible.

Celina groaned, "That feels so good. I love to have my nipples sucked. Suck them hard!" She suddenly relaxed her legs and dropped her ass down impaling herself completely on David's schlong. Air was forced from her pussy and made a loud farting sound, "Frrrrttttt!" as their bodies slapped together. Juices were forced from her body and pooled around David's dick and collected in her thick bush.

"I've never been on top before." She admitted.

"You are in complete control. Show us what you can do. Ride that big dick, baby girl and cum again for Mamma." I blurted.

Celina raised her hips until just the tip of my man's pole was in her pussy. Then she dropped down forcefully and air was again suddenly forced from the depths of her cunt repeating a loud, "frrrrrtttttt!" She did it one more time and then began to rise and fall steadily on his pole. A steady rhythmic slap and squish sound could be heard. "Now I'm going to ride this big dick. Talk to me Miss Betty. Talk...nasty...to...me."

"You've got it big girl. Work that pussy like you want. Ride that big dick.Tell him what you want." I offered.

"Its so big I can feel it in my stomach. I'm going to buck on this baby. Watch me buck. Watch me work my hot pussy on this big, fucking dick. Work with me baby. Make me ride hard. Buck hard, Mr. David, buck" She rhythmically exclaimed as she forcefully worked her body up and down his pole. Celina was indeed riding that big cock like her life depended on it.

"Ride that big dick nasty girl." I stormed. "Ride it hard you nasty bitch. Come on! Work that black, hairy pussy. Work it hard baby. Ride it cowgirl. Buck on that big dick! Buck, bitch, buck!"

Celina whispered, "I'm...about...to...cum." Her voice was so low that it was barely audible. "Watch...me...when...I...cum. Watch...my...face...when...I...cum."

Her face was contorted, as if she was in pain, as she continued to work. Her eyes were narrow slits as she looked directly into my eyes. She was straining so hard that the cords stood out on her neck. Celina's face was flushed and darker than usual. Her lips were swollen and her mouth hung obscenely open, with saliva drooling from its corners. God, she was beautiful as she worked to cum. Celina started to make those sexy grunting sounds as she worked her pussy. "Unh!,... Unh!,...Unh!...Ohhh Fuck,...Ohhhh Shit. IIEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

She melted into David's chest and as she gasped for breath moaned. "I liked that. How can anything be this good? How can it?"

"When you let yourself go it just is. Its always good." I assured her.

"I couldn't cum. I guess it was too soon. I didn't have time to recover from the last one." David admitted.

"That's alright baby. We'll fix that later tonight." I promised. "We better get cleaned up girl. You must look composed when you get home. You sure can't smell like pussy when you kiss your Momma."

Celina and I showered and while doing so I had her bend over so that I could get some of the goodness still in her pussy from that last fuck. I kneeled behind her and sucked the moisture from her enlarged labia. "God, Miss Betty if you do that much longer I'll cum again." All good things must end and I knew that it must this time so I stopped and slowly released her lips with a little slurp.

We finished the shower and she washed her hair again. We retrieved our clothes and dressed. Celina applied a little make up and of course, she was beautiful. I wanted her yellow panties and offered a pair of mine in exchange but she refused and apologized. "I want you to have them but Momma knows that I have these yellow ones and when she washes my clothes if they are missing she will ask about them. And how would I explain the new expensive ones I got from you. I'll give them to you the next time we meet. I promise."

As she dried her hair we dried her panties so that she could wear them home. Her dress was neat enough. I just put on a pair of shorts with no underwear and a red Ohio State T-shirt, sans bra.

"Good night, Mr. David. I really enjoyed the experience and I look forward to doing it again. You are a wonderful lover." Celina thanked my husband as she gave him a little peck on the cheek.

Once in the car I inquired. "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful. If that's what good sex is like I love it. I kind of have this little buzz running through my body. Do I look any different?" She asked.

"No, but you certainly do have a glow about you." I gushed.

"Do you think my mother will know? Celina wondered.

"Celina you are the same beautiful girl that I met at the mall earlier today. Good sex doesn't change your physical appearance, just the way you feel inside. You learned a lot about yourself today."

"I certainly did. I learned that I like nasty sex and some times I like it physical and rough. That I like to fuck and eat pussy. That I can cum multiple times. So many that I lost count and it was fantastic, every time. I liked it all and I wish that I could spend the night with ya'll and do it over and over again. I feel so different that I wonder if my mother can tell." She expounded.

"Celina", I smiled, "Just act like you normally do. I discovered that I liked eating pussy a couple of years ago and that the nastier the sex, the better. Did I look any different to you at the mall than I ever have? Do I look any different to you after all we enjoyed today?"

"No Ma'am you don't. I could never have guessed all of the nasty sexual things that you do from your appearance. God! I'm getting wet just talking about it."

"Don't do that." I grinned. "We don't want your mother to smell you."

"Can you? I mean, smell me, because I am wet?" She giggled.

"We're here." I announced as I pulled in next to her car. It was dark in the lot and there were no other cars around.

"I love you Miss Betty and I'd like to kiss you before I leave." She admitted.

"I don't think that we should do that for someone might see. I do want you to continue to be cordial when we meet in public. Keep saying yes ma'am and Miss Betty. We'll see each other soon enough and there'll be a lot of kissing and the like. I'm home almost every day after my workout and I'd certainly like to see you again...soon. Just call before you come to my house. Always call. Don't just show up. You'll be at school soon and playing ball and that will make it difficult for us to get together. Baton Rouge is about an hour away. I think that we will see each other often enough. Distance makes the heart grow fonder."

We shook hands and she slipped out of my car. I waited until she started her car. She smiled and gave me a little hand wave as she drove away.