Playing The Game

Story Info
Foxy knows he's that damn good.
1.1k words
4.26
28.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in an unknown hotel room, naked. I looked around and saw the Rock sleeping on the couch, wet with cum. His limp cock dangled between his legs. I then remembered the Rock and I had fucked each other last night. I had been so tired that I had fallen asleep in the Rock's room.

I made a beeline for the Rock's Strudel. Instantly, the cock began to get hard and erect. I sucked hungrily on the monster. Rock was asleep but a lazy smile formed on his face. I gently massaged his balls.

He woke up and saw me sucking on his cock. "Oh Foxy," he moaned.

I didn't say anything but continued to deep-throat the large cock. I felt his balls shrivel up and knew he was going to blow. "Oh Foxy! I'm cumming!"

Cum shot in my mouth. I quickly swallowed the cum as more was poured in my mouth. Then I crawled up to him and kissed him. He squeezed my breasts. "Mmm, Rocky."

Rock smiled. He took his fully erect and hard cock and buried it in my damp cunt. I moaned loudly. His cock was stretching my hole wide. "Oh, baby! Yes!"

He slid his cock in and out harder and faster every second. I pinched my nipples that had turned rock hard. "Yes, oh Rock." I moaned. My eyes glanced at the clock that hung up on the wall. It read 10:33.

My eyes widen. I was late for my interview with Triple H! "Oh shit! Rocky! I have to go now!" I cried. Rocky pulled out his cock.

"What's wrong?" asked Rocky, stroking his cock.

"I'm late for my interview with Triple H!" I cried and quickly threw on my clothes quickly and headed out the door, leaving the Rock all to himself.

I hurried to the end of the hallway where there was Triple H's logo on the door. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. The room looked empty. "Shit," I said to myself. He must've gone off looking for another reporter or myself. Suddenly something hit me in the back and I blacked out.

*****

When I woke up, I found myself tied to the bed. I was naked in Triple H's locker room. "What the hell? Let me go!"

A dark figure loomed from the darkness. There stood the Game, Triple H. He had nothing on and his cock was huge and looked hard. I gasped at the sight of him and I felt my cunt getting wet. He seemed to be enjoying what he was seeing.

" I hope you like what you're seeing here. Cuz I like what I'm seeing here," he said in a low, sexy voice. He jerked his cock. "Oh, you're getting me horny."

I didn't say anything to provoke him to do what he did but my clit did the talking. Cuz suddenly he jumped on the bed and stuck his face deep into my snatch. I moaned, wanting to pinch my nipples but my hands were firmly tied against the bed posts. All I could do was moan loud. He stuck his tongue in the hole, causing an orgasm to rock my body. "Oh, Hunter! Oh Hunter!"

Hunter pulled away as my cum poured out. He gave me a stare. "Now, Foxy. You were late. I don't like people who are late."

I nodded. "Oh Hunter, I've been so bad lately. Hunter, are you gonna punish me?" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Do you think you deserve a spanking?"

I nodded. "Oh yes."

Hunter untied my hands but put handcuffs on them. He sat on the edge of the bed and I laid on his lap. He smiled at the sight of my ass and rubbed his hands together. I felt his cock growing hard as it rubbed against my stomach. "From now on you will call me Master." He began to spank my ass. I moaned.

"Oh Master, Master harder please," I pleaded. He made no comment but did spank me alot harder. I yelped. He had smooth hands yet he made strong blows to my ass. I looked back and my ass was red. He spanked me for a few more minutes then stopped. He kept me in the same position I was and began to finger my damp cunt. "Hunter, yes..." I said, forgetting to call him Master.

I then got a hard blow to my ass. I screamed. It was so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes. "What did I tell you to call me?!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry, Master! I'm sorry!" I said. "Please, finger me!"

He continued to finger me then fist me. I had seen pictures of fisting but never actually felt it. It felt good. My pussy hole was stretching as he pumped it in. "Oh, Master! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Hunter pulled his hand out and swallowed my cum. I trembled as I was thrown onto the bed. Hunter pushed me against the bed, his eyes staring deep into my eyes. He stroked his cock and then thrusted it into my clit. In surprise, I yelled out. Hunter was huge! He had the biggest cock that ever entered inside me! I told him this by my continous screams and moans. "Yes! Oh baby! Yes, Daddy! Yes, harder! Please!" I cried out. Hunter didn't seem to be mad about not calling him Master. He seemed to appreciate it so much that he rammed himself against me hard. "OHHH!!!!"

"OH, Foxy, I'm cumming!" He came inside me. He pulled his cock out and I reached for his monster. He relaxed as I deep-throated his huge cock. My ass was up high in the air.

Then I felt a cock going inside my tight ass. I screamed and looked back. I found the Rock there, pumping himself against me. "Oh Rocky!" I cried. I went back to sucking on Hunter's cock as I was being fucked in the ass. "Mmm!" I moaned with the cock in my mouth.

The two superstars came and I pulled away, tired but not yet satisfied. I laid on my side and waited for them to do something. Rock seemed to love my ass because he began to fuck it. I moaned as he went in slowly. Hunter then stuck his large cock in my damp cunt. I enjoyed this double penetration specially from two hot WWF stars. "Oh, yes! Yes! Oooo, fuck me hard!" I ordered.

They obeyed my command even though I was supposed to be the slave. I moaned louder and louder. Rocky's balls slapped against my sore ass. I was getting worn out. Hunter yelled. "Oh I'm gonna cum!"

Rocky said the same. "Blow it in me!" I cried.

I felt two hard blasts of cum inside me which sent an orgasm through my body and this orgasm was HUGE! I screamed loudly as Rock's cum began to pour out of my ass and cunt. I laid on the bed, gasping for air. I looked back at Hunter and the Rock and I found them on the floor, asleep.