Playing the Game

Story Info
Neglected wife takes flirting game too far.
8.1k words
3.51
214.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Betty and my husband of 27 years is Stan. We are both 49, approaching the dreaded 50. We have one daughter, Gloria, who is in her freshman year in collage, out of state. My life has always been very hectic, with work, taking care of the house and Gloria, with her numerous activities. When she left for college, I developed a major case of empty nest. I didn't know what to do with myself. Stan had his activities, working out twice a week and playing golf. I sat at home, alone, with the dog.

Stan suggested I do volunteer work. I told him that after years of volunteering at Gloria's school and with her other activities, I needed a break from it. He suggested I put together a 'Girl's Night Out' with some of my coworkers. I told him most of them were much younger and wouldn't be interested in mingling with someone my age. There was one coworker about my age. Helen and I talked at work and got along, but weren't actually friends. It was worth a try. We started going to lunch together and I was able to interest her in occasionally stopping for a drink after work. After a time, we became good friends.

A few months later, she came to work just bouncing off the walls. She was in such a good mood it was sickening. I asked what was going on. She said to meet her for lunch and she would explain.

At lunch, we sat down by ourselves and she said, "I had my first affair this weekend and it was fabulous. I've never felt so alive."

I said, "You what? You're kidding, right?" She said no. I asked, "Why on earth would you do that? Are you and Bill having problems?"

She said, "No, quite the contrary. Things are better than they've ever been." I had a confused look on my face. She said, "Our sex life had become dull and boring. It was too predictable. You know what I mean?"

I thought a few seconds and said, "Yes, I do. Stan and I have usually have sex twice a month, always on a Saturday night, and usually the exact same way. There hasn't been any real passion in quite some time. It's just something we do. It's not like I haven't tried to get him more interested, but he just isn't."

Helen said, "Exactly. We tried to spice things up. We had date nights, watched romantic movies, watched porn movies, read erotic stories, tried new positions, you name it. They all helped, for a while. Then, I started flirting with other men, in front of Bill. I read that some husbands are turned on by it and Bill wanted to try.

We would go to a nice club together, but Bill would go sit in the back of the room and I would sit at the bar. When there were a number of men around me, I would get out my cell phone and pretend to make a call. I would loudly say, "Hi Honey, where are you? .. What do you mean you have to work late? I'm here, ready to have fun ... I don't want to hear it, you promised ... Fine, you just stay at work. I'm staying here and I intend to enjoy myself. I'll see you when I get home. Don't wait up." Then I abruptly hung up and looked disgusted.

Before I knew it, a nice looking man asked if he could buy me a drink, then he asked me to dance. The whole time, Bill was watching. I danced with several men. When a slow song played, they would hold me tightly and play with my ass. One even surprised me with a passionate kiss. None of them seemed to be bothered by my wedding ring. In fact, many of the men that approached me were married too. When it was time to leave, I thanked him and left, with Bill following me out. When we got home, we literally tore our clothes off and fucked like teenagers. It was the most exciting sex we had in a very long time."

I said, "Wow! How often have you done this?"

"Usually once a month, for almost a year now."

I said, "Did you ever have a problem with a guy trying to go too far?"

"No, not really. We have a signal I use to let Bill know if I feel uncomfortable. He would come up and become indignant, asking what I was doing here with another man. He would tell the guy I was his wife and he was taking me home. We only had to do that once."

I asked, "So, if your sex life is so great, why the affair?"

"Well, we were supposed to go out this past weekend. Bill was out of town at a meeting, but was supposed to get back Friday. The meeting ended up running into the middle of this week. I was disappointed and decided to go out by myself. I told myself I could handle it. And, it would be fun to do it without always watching to see how Bill was reacting. I just knew nothing would happen. In hindsight, I realize that I was fooling myself. The thrill was flirting and going home with Bill to fuck each other silly. And, with him out of town, that couldn't happen. I didn't really go planning to cheat on Bill, but I guess I let it happen."

I said, "What did happen?"

"I went in and sat at the bar. When there was a crowd of men around, I pulled out my cell and made my fake call. Just like before, guys started asking me to dance and buying me drinks. It was just like all the other times, except Bill wasn't there. Then, I met Martin. He was younger than me and it was instant lust. We danced together the rest of the night. We had our hands all over each other. When it was time to leave, I asked him if he wanted to go home with me. He accepted and before I knew it, I was leading him upstairs to my bed."

I asked, "Did you even think about Bill while you were doing this?"

" I'm ashamed to admit it, but no. I was so absorbed in my own pleasure, that I completely forgot about him."

I asked, "How was it? Was it what you thought?"

"Oh, Yes and more! It was wonderful. We kissed and fondled each other. He licked my pussy and I sucked his dick. I gave him the sluttiest blowjob ever and let him cum in my mouth and swallowed it. I rarely do that for Bill. We fucked in every conceivable way. His dick was just a little longer than Bill's, but much thicker. I've never felt that full, it was great. Since he was younger, he could recover in about 10 minutes and we started again. After he came 3 times and I had countless orgasms, we slept until noon. We got up, showered, ate lunch and started again. Before he left that afternoon, I gave him a blow job and we fucked one more time."

I said, "Don't you feel guilty that you cheated on Bill?"

"Yes I do. After Martin left, I thought about what I did and the guilt hit me pretty hard. I even cried for a while."

I asked, "Are you going to tell Bill what you did?"

"Are you crazy? Of course not, he would divorce me. He's fine with our game, but he made it very clear that's as far as it goes. He's not a wimp who wants to watch his wife get fucked and eat the guy's cum out of my pussy. I'll just have to be careful that he doesn't find out what I did."

I said, "Well, when he gets home, you better act normally. And, you better not try anything new that you picked up or he'll figure it out."

"I know. I'll behave normally. I'll have to slowly introduce new things so he won't be suspicious."

I asked, "Would you do it again?"

"At first, I swore I would never cheat on Bill again. But now, I don't know. It was so wrong and I do feel guilty. It started out as a way to turn both of us on. But, it really became just about me. I know that's so selfish. You and Stan should to try it; the game I mean. It might help your sex life."

I said, "I don't know. It would be exciting, but I really doubt Stan would go for it. He just doesn't like to try anything new. We better get back to work. And, try to tone down your happiness." She laughed and we left.

Over the next few weeks, I thought about the game they play. It would be exciting, so I decided to approach Stan. Saturday, after we made love, I told him about it. I said I overheard some people in the lunchroom talking about it and how it improved their sex life. Stan was not amused. He couldn't believe the husband would pimp his wife in public, that he would get excited watching her with other men. He said he sure hoped I wasn't interested in doing it. I said, "No, of course not. I just thought it was interesting." So that ended that.

Monday, I told Helen about my discussion with Stan. She said, "I'm sorry. It's really fun."

I asked if there had been any repercussions from her one night stand. She said, "No, he doesn't suspect a thing. I added one new thing and he loved it. Things are just great."

I asked, "Do you think you would do it again?

She said, "I still don't know. If the situation were right I might. Why do you ask? If I decide to go out alone, do you want to come with me? I'm sure the fake cell call would work just as well with two as with one, maybe even better."

I said, "No, no. I wouldn't mind playing the game, but there's no way I would cheat on Stan."

She said, "Well you could still go. You just stop whenever you want to. You don't have to have sex with someone. You can just enjoy the attention. Lets try it. I'll let you know the next time Bill goes out of town and you can think about it. OK?"

I said, "I guess I could think about it. Stan would have to be out of town too. The chances of that are pretty slim."

She said, "You never know. Just keep it in mind."

About a month later, Stan told me he had to go help his mother that weekend. Since his dad died, she's all alone and had a list of things she wanted done around the house. I told Stan that was fine and asked if he wanted me to go with him to help. He said no, he didn't think there was really that much to do. He thought she just wanted to spend some time with him. He said he was taking off at noon on Friday and would be back late Sunday afternoon.

The next day Helen told me that Bill was leaving for a conference and wouldn't be back until next Wednesday. She said, "I'm going to do it again. I may not take someone home, but I'm going out. Are you interested? Is there any way you can get out?"

I said, "Wow, you won't believe it, but Stan is going to spend the weekend helping his mother. He's leaving Friday and getting back Sunday afternoon."

She said, "Great, let's do it."

I said, "Wait, I haven't decided if I could really do it. I'll let you know before Friday." Who was I kidding? I was going to do it. The next day I told Helen I was in.

Friday, after work, we went to dinner and planned everything. Helen told me where we were going. We decided to go in separate cars so I could leave when I wanted to. She told me to dress sexy, but not slutty. She said not to wear a bra or panties. That way the guys could feel my tits and ass.

I told her that when Stan is out of town, he always calls me before he goes to bed and I won't be there to answer. He'll be worried about where I am that late at night.

Helen said, "That's easy. Call him from your cell before you leave and tell him your home phone is out and if he needs you, to call your cell. Tell him you are going with me to dinner and a movie and you'll be late getting in and you'll call him the next day. That's what I did with Bill."

I said, "That should work. I've got to go. I'll see you tomorrow at 8:00pm."

I spent Saturday afternoon getting ready, making myself as sexy as I could without going overboard. I called Stan. It was hard lying to him, but I did it. I went to the club and waited outside for Helen, so we could go in together. She arrived and we admired each other's appearance, definitely sexy, but not slutty. She asked if I was ready. I said, "Not really, but I'm going to do it anyway."

We went in and sat at the bar and ordered drinks. Pretty soon there was a large crowd of men around the bar and Helen made her fake phone call. Sure enough, after a few minutes, men came up to us and asked us to dance and bought us drinks. I couldn't believe it. This was exciting. I was enjoying all the attention they were paying to me.

I danced with several men. Helen was right, many had on wedding rings. They all tried to hold me tight and run their hands down my back and feel my ass. I know they just wanted sex, but it was flattering.

We took a break and Helen and I went to the restroom. You know women have to go to the restroom in pairs. She asked if I was enjoying myself. I said, "Oh, Yes. This is so naughty, but so much fun. It's really stroking my ego."

She said, "I told you so. I'm already wet."

I laughed and said, "Me too. I wish Stan were here. It would make it even better."

She said, "Well, he isn't interested. It's his loss."

We went back to the bar and two guys approached us. They were gorgeous and much younger than us. They asked us to dance and we accepted. My guy was Tom and Helen's was Adam. They were in town on business. I was instantly in lust. We danced with them the rest of the night and I was getting extremely turned on. Tom held me tight and I felt so good in his arms. When the dance finished, I looked up and he kissed me. That was it. We were holding each other and passionately tongue kissing. We finally went back to the table before we attracted any more attention.

Helen and Adam were busy kissing and fondling each other under the table. They stopped when we sat down. The guys went to get us another drink and Helen said, "I saw you two. You sure were enjoying yourselves."

I said, "Well, you and Adam seemed to be having fun under the table."

Helen laughed and said, "I asked Adam to come home with me tonight. He said he would love to, but he and Tom are together. He asked if I thought you wanted to go to my house with Tom."

I said, "Oh, I don't know about that. I've really enjoyed this, but I have no intention going any further. I couldn't cheat on Stan. It just wouldn't be right."

She said, "I know what you are saying, but it isn't really that big a deal. You're not in love with Tom. You're in love with Stan. This is just lust. I promise, you will enjoy it and it will definitely spice up your sex life. Stan will never know. He'll just be the recipient of a hot, sexy wife. What do you say? If you won't go, Adam won't do it. Please?"

I sat there and thought about what she just said. I knew it wasn't right. But, it was so exciting. The whole night had me worked up to a sexual frenzy. I was so wet and horny.

She said, "Here they come. What do you say?"

Without thinking, I said, "OK."

Helen said, "Great. We'll have our drinks then go."

I couldn't believe what I just did. I was going to cheat on Stan. I have been faithful to him for over 25 years. We just had our 25th wedding anniversary 5 months ago and we even renewed our vows. And now, I was going to break them.

When we got to Helen's, she turned on some soft music and got everyone a drink. We sat on the couch, next to our dates and began making out like teenagers. After about 10 minutes, Helen got up and said, "We're going upstairs to my bedroom. You can use the guest bed or stay here on the couch."

I looked at Tom. He just shrugged and I said, "The couch is fine." Helen brought us towels so we wouldn't mess up anything. Then she led Adam upstairs.

I just sat there. It was so awkward. Tom, sensing my apprehension, took me in his arms and passionately kissed me. I began to respond to him and he removed my dress. He kept kissing me, moving down to my breasts. He slowly licked and sucked each one before moving down to my pussy. He licked all around it, but avoided my clit. He slowly finger fucked me and then, without warning, he sucked my clit into his mouth and began forcefully licking it. It was like electricity shot through me. I had one of the strongest orgasms of my life. When I finished, he held me in his arms and kissed me.

Finally, I got up and began undressing Tom. I was shocked. He had the largest dick I had ever seen. It was at least 3 inches longer than Stan's and almost half again as thick. I began licking and sucking him the best I could, but there was no way I could get it all in my mouth. I loudly sucked and stroked him and he seemed to really be enjoying it. After about 5 minutes, his body tensed. He moaned loudly and shot his cum into my waiting mouth. He kept coming and I tried to keep up, but a lot leaked out and ran down my chin. Bill never came that much. When he was done, I swallowed. Then, I wiped it off my chin and licked my fingers clean. I've never swallowed for Stan. I couldn't believe I did it, but I did. And, at that moment, I wasn't the least bit sorry. That would come later.

Tom was still hard and moved me on my back, positioning his dick at my pussy. I wasn't sure I could accommodate him, but he was gentle, as he slowly pushed into me. It felt so good. I felt fuller than I've ever been and Tom was reaching parts of my pussy I never knew existed. Stan just couldn't really come close. He began fucking me and I was moaning and meeting his thrusts. We fucked for 20 minutes and I had 2 intense orgasms. Finally, he erupted, overflowing my pussy. It was a good thing Helen gave us the towels. Exhausted, we held each other and rested.

About 5 minutes later, Helen and Adam came downstairs. She stared in amazement at Tom's dick and asked me to help her fix everyone another drink. My cell phone rang and I ran to get it out of my purse. It was Stan and I asked everyone to be quite while I talked to him. As I walked into the kitchen, I pressed ANSWER and said, "Hi honey ... It's so late I didn't think you would call ... Yea, the phone is still out ... I got back about midnight ... Well, after we ate, Helen wanted to see this film at the Art Festival Theater downtown. It was in subtitles. I didn't understand it and didn't really like it. But, all in all, it was a good 'Girl's Night Out' ...I miss you too ... I love you too. Bye." I pushed END to hang up, or so I thought.

Helen was standing next to me and said, "You handled that perfectly."

I said, "I don't like lying to Stan, especially while I'm being unfaithful, having just had some of the best sex of my life. I feel so guilty."

She said, "I know, but you'll get over it. Tell me, how was it? I'm pretty sure it was great because I heard you screaming from upstairs." I said, "It was fantastic and so erotic. Tom is so much bigger than Stan. I've never felt that full and that used. I hate to admit it, but poor Stan just can't even compare."

Helen said, "Hold on, you're wrong. He does compare and he wins. You love him. Don't confuse the lust you're feeling for Tom with the love you have for Stan. This is just a diversion to help get your sex life back on track. This isn't a replacement."

I just looked at her and said, "You're right. I love Stan. This is just sex. What have I done? I don't believe it. I feel so cheap."

I started crying and Helen comforted me saying, "It's alright. I know you love Stan. Tomorrow, you'll go back to being his loving wife. The only thing that will change is that you now have lots of real life fantasies to use to try to improve your sex life, with him. He won't know what happened but he'll be happy with the result. Now, let's get back. Tom is absolutely huge. You want to swap for the next round?" We both laughed and I said sure.

We went back into the den and I put my cell phone on the coffee table. We decided to all stay there, so we could watch each other. We swapped partners and I started giving Adam a blowjob. Helen couldn't wait to get Tom's big dick in her pussy. We all fucked and sucked, swapping partners. Helen and I had a 3-way with both guys and we finished up by fucking our original partners. It was after 4:00am when we fell sleep on the couch.

I woke up just before noon. I had to get home and clean up before Stan came home. I got dressed, woke Helen and told her I had to go. She asked if I had time for another round. I told her no, that she would have to take care of them by herself. She thought she could manage that. She said, "Remember what I said. You go back and be Stan's loving wife and he'll never know. And, like you told me, don't add a lot of new things, or he'll get suspicious." I laughed and left.