Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sheer pleasure it brought me made me gasp and squirm. I put my hands on the back of his head and held him to my chest while he worshiped my boobs. I soon had to pull his face up to kiss him again and started to pull his shirt off. I needed to feel his skin on mine! He didn't object and soon we were laying on the couch while he alternated between kissing me and sucking on my boobs. A couple of times he tried to put his hands down my pants, but I stopped him. I wasn't quite ready for that, although we both spent some time rubbing each other's crotches through our pants."

Her breath came in gasps now and she was pinching and pulling at her nipples as she squeezed her thigh together. I think she was doing that subconsciously, but the sight was mesmerizing and erotic. I thought I should bring her back to the game and said, "Wow. That was quite a story."

Her eyes opened and it took her a few seconds to reorient on where she was. Her tits were red from her ministrations. As she came down from what appeared to be a near-orgasmic plateau, I could see a definite wetness glistening on her pussy lips and could smell her excitement. From my point of view, this game was working out quite nicely.

Of course, now it was my turn. I decided to focus on the game and see if I could get her to masterbate to orgasm in front of me. That meant I had to play cautiously to make sure I didn't win before I got what I wanted. We played on until I got stumped on a blue question and I was at her mercy. She smiled evilly and said, "While you are masterbating, tell me about the first time you got a blowjob. But you can't cum. If you do, I immediately get another demand."

"That's not fair! You can't make conditions like that, especially now. I mean, after your story, it's not going to take much to get me off." I pleaded, I whined, I begged, but in the end, she won, and I began my tale. I made sure that I kept my stroking calm, with short strokes near the base of my cock, and kept away from the head.

"Her name was Tasha. She was a year behind me in school, and this must have been my senior year. I had gone over to her house, and we were sitting on the front porch. I was sitting on the edge of the porch, leaning back against the wall, and she was leaning against me. I had put my jacket over her chest so she wouldn't get chilly, and used that to cover the fact that I was rubbing her tits while she moaned and we talked. She was a girl of some experience, so we were talking about various types and variations of sex. She could tell I was hard as a rock the whole time. Every once in awhile, she would squirm back against me to brush my hard-on and tease me a bit. At some point, her mom came to the door to tell us that she was going to the mall and would be gone for a while. Since we were screened by bushes from the street and out of sight of the door, we didn't worry about getting caught."

I continued to stroke my cock, being extremely careful now, since I was getting into the story and the memory. "Tasha decided that we needed to go inside, and we quickly got inside and onto the living room couch. We kissed, and my hands returned to her boobs. All of a sudden, she stopped me and told me to get up. I thought was mad at me for some reason, but it became clear when made me stand in front of her. She smiled up at me and started undoing my jeans. She stripped them and my shorts down to my ankles and took my throbbing cock in her hands. She stroked it a couple of times and then lowered her head to the tip and placed a small kiss right on the tip."

"The feeling was electric! Her lips were soft, and hot, and wet, and I was excited and amazed at the same time. She began placing kisses all over my cock, paying special attention to the spot under the tip. It was clear that she had done this before and had picked up some technique. After a couple of minutes of kissing, she placed her lips over the head and slowly took me into her mouth. In several slow, excruciatingly pleasurable strokes, she had me fully in her mouth while she tongued the tip and stroked the part of my cock that was left outside. When she cupped my balls with her other hand, I knew I was close. I babbled something about cumming. She looked up at me, smiled, and began to pump. Maybe three seconds later, I was filling her mouth and moaning incoherently. It was incredible. I've since had other blow jobs, and better blow jobs, but that one will always have a special place in my memory." I made it! I had completed the story without shooting all over the gameboard. What I hadn't noticed was that Rachel had moved closer to me so that we were almost sitting next to each other. As I talked and stroked, she had been running her fingers through her pubic hair and fingering herself furtively. Seeing that, I knew what my next demand was going to be.

Rachel was up next, and managed to pass the dice without landing on a wedge space. I purposely tanked a turn so that Rachel would be the next storyteller. Sure enough, she landed on a wedge space and missed the question. Since she was sitting next to me now, I turned slightly so I could watch her as I made my next demand. "I want you to tell about the first time you made love, while you pleasure yourself. You may cum or not, your choice."

She feigned horror and embarrassment, but I could see a glimmer of excitement in her eyes. She leaned back against the couch, lifted her knees, spread her legs, and began to run her fingers through her pussy hair. Talk about an erotic vision! Tilting her head back, she closed her eyes, sighed, and began to speak. "It wasn't Jesse. We had broken up a couple of weeks after that day on the couch, and he never got the chance to go any farther. I had gotten naked with a guy the summer before I went to college, but we didn't screw. By the time I got to college, I was thinking about it alot, but I didn't want it to be some casual one-night thing. So I was pretty choosy on who I dated, even if my roommate wasn't. God, I don't know how many times I woke up to find Gracie riding some guy in the other bed in our room."

By this time, she was really into the pleasure, running two fingers in and out of her pussy, while using her other hand to rub her clit. The sound was stimulating, especially when coupled with the sounds of her moaning, and the smell was absolutely intoxicating! I have always loved the smell and taste of a woman's excitement, and eating pussy remains one of my favorite sexual ventures. I slid down to my side, looking up at her while getting my face closer to that intoxicating smell. She went on, seemingly oblivious to my fascination with her pussy.

"One night, Gracie and I went to a party at a house near campus. Gracie disappeared almost immediately, and I looked around for the bar and some company. There were several unattached guys there, but most of them didn't seem my type. I found the bar and grabbed a beer. I was turning around to make another sweep of the house, and bumped straight into a guy, spilling my beer all over us. Well, it wasn't the first time that had happened, and it wasn't the last, but I was taken with his eyes. They were sexy and smoky, even though he was fairly average looking otherwise."

"We tried to talk, but the music was really loud, so we went out to the back yard. As we walked, talked and drank our beers, we turned the corner of the house and caught sight of a window, low on the wall. It looked in on a bedroom, and there, not surprisingly, was Gracie, naked, riding some guy, with another guy lining up on her ass. As we watched, he slid into her butt slowly while she moaned and tossed her head back and forth. She never let up on the guy underneath her, and he was mauling her monster tits while he thrust into her."

"They were all moaning, and we could hear Gracie muttering uncontrollably - 'Oh, God, stuff me full, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' and on like that. It was incredibly hot. We stood there, watching Gracie screw these two guys, and I got incredibly horny. I guess my friend was too, since he stood behind me, rubbing his hard dick against my ass and fondling my tits. He stopped fondling me, and in a few seconds, I could tell that he had dropped his pants and was rubbing his naked dick on my ass while his hand was under my skirt, fingering me. I was so hot, and not a little drunk, and my brain just shut off. I reached under my skirt, dropped my panties, stepped out of them, and reached back and guided his throbbing cock into me. He moaned as he slipped into me, and I leaned forward and put my hands on the wall. As he thrust forward, I braced myself against the wall so I could thrust back to meet his cock. I was moaning pretty uncontrollably now, but nobody heard us over the screams now coming out of Gracie and her friends."

"I began shudder and I knew I was close to cumming. I used one hand on my clit to get me off, and just as I started cumming, he pulled out and came all over my ass. I slumped against the wall while getting my breathing under control, and told him to use my panties to wipe off my butt. I stashed the soiled panties behind a bush and smoothed my skirt down over my tingling pussy. I turned to my partner and we kissed for the first time, slowly and deeped. Without talking, we turned and left Gracie to her friends and returned to the party. I never learned his name, and I never saw him again." As she finished the story, she sped up her hand on her clit and now had three fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy. I was now almost resting my head on her thigh, drunk on the scent of her sex. She stopped talking and just moaned and cried out, caught in the throes of her orgasm.

It was fascinating watching her orgasm at this distance. I could see the flush spreading across her chest, while her hands made jerky motions on, and in, her pussy. The lips of her pussy quivered around her fingers and her other hand just kind of fluttered over her clit, not touching her sensitive spot. As she slowly slid her fingers out of her lips, she opened her eyes and saw my face close to her thigh with my gaze fixed on her hand. She stared at me for a moment and then hesitatingly moved her hand toward my face. I slowly reached out, took her hand in mine and guided her fingers to my mouth, where I cleaned the juices from them with gentle licks and kisses. She moaned quietly and shuddered as I finished and sat up.

"I guess it's my turn now," I said after a moment, as I picked up the dice and shook them in my hand. I waited a few more moments while her breathing slowed down, then resumed the game.

We played a few more rounds, then I missed a question. I looked at her expectantly. Rachel gave me a small smile and said, "Tell me about the first time you make love with a woman. Stroke yourself until you orgasm." Well, after what had gone on so far, that wasn't going to take long.

I settled back against the couch, got a grip, and began my story. As I did, she moved around so she was laying with her head on my thigh. From there, she could watch me stroke my cock and still see my face. It also put her in the path of the spurting cum, which may have been a coincidence or not.

"It was Tasha, of course. One day not long after the bowjob day, my parents were going to be gone for the day. I begged off, using an English paper I need to write as an excuse. Once they were safely out of the way, I called Tasha and asked if she wanted to come over. She readily agreed, and I grabbed the keys and drove over to pick her up and bring her back to my house."

"When I got to her house, she was waiting for me and came bouncing out of the house. And when I say bouncing, I mean it. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her tits were merrily jiggling insider her tight t-shirt and bib overall shorts. She looked great, and I had an instant hard-on. As she got in the car, she slid across the seat so she was sitting right next to me and gave me a kiss heavy with promise and desire. As I pulled out of the driveway, she unbuttoned the straps of the bib and let it fall to her waist. I put my arm around her and settled my hand on her tit. While I did that, her hand found its way into my lap and she rubbed by dick as I drove. Surprisingly, we got back to my house without an accident and pulled into the garage."

"Once inside, we went straight to my bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed while she stood in front of me. She lifted the shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor as she moved to me. She put her hands on the back of my head and guided my mouth to her nipple. I feasted there for a few minutes while my hands were busy unfastening the buttons on the sides of her shorts and sliding the overalls down her sexy legs. Once I did, she stepped away from me, drawing me to my feet. Her hands then undressed me, leaving me in my shorts with my boner sticking out the top. I turned her and guided her onto the bed and lay beside her, one hand around her shoulders and one resting on her thigh."

"I slowly moved my hand onto her mound, rubbing in slow circles over her pussy. She was soon moaning and writhing under my hand, and I quickly slid her panties down and off of her legs. I paused for a moment to look at the first pussy I had ever seen in person. Her scent drove me absolutely wild, and I moved around so I could lick her and bury my face in that exotic smell. When I did so, she moaned loudly and spread her legs as wide as she could. My legs were up near her head, and she worked my shorts down my legs and off. She grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. With gestures and short, panting words, she moved us into a 69 and she began to suck my dick."

When I related this part of the story, Rachel moved suddenly. She took my hand off my cock and covered the head with her mouth. She licked away the pre-cum that had slicked my dick, and began to suck me. She stopped only long enough to tell me to keep talking and tell the story.

I did the best I could, under the circumstances. "After a few minutes of oral, she told me to roll onto my back. She reversed positions and straddled me, trapping my cock between my stomach and her wetness. She rocked there for a few minutes, then rose up, grabbed my cock, and positioned it at her entrance. She paused, looked me in the eye, then slid down my cock until I was buried completely in her hot pussy. Once fully seated, she leaned forward so we could kiss while she moved up and down on my cock. I had one hand on her ass, one on her tit, and I was in absolute heaven! I couldn't last more than about two minutes, but it seemed to be enough for her that first time."

All during this, Rachel was bobbing her head up and down on my cock, giving me a fantastic blowjob. I reached down to grab her boob and began to pinch and twist her nipple, just like she had done earlier. It wasn't long before I warned her that I was about to cum. She paused, looked me in the eye and continued to stimulate the head of my dick with her tongue. In just a few moments, I filled her mouth with my cum. She seemed a little surprised by the quantity, but she took it all and swallowed without choking. She licked my cock clean, then moved up to rest against me.

We were both quiet for few minutes, and I continued to trail my fingers over the skin of her back and side. She purred quietly and snuggled close to me. Once I got my breathing back to normal, I turned to her slightly so that we could kiss. The first kiss was tentative, which was surprising, given how much we had already shared. The kiss became more passionate, and soon I had my hand between her legs, stroking her wetness. She moaned against my mouth, and I told her to lie back. "I'd like to return the favor," I murmured. She smiled, nodded, and lay back on the rug. We pushed the game aside, which sent pieces everywhere, but neither of us gave a damn. I started by kissing her neck and kissing my way down to her tits, lavishing attention on her nipples and that sensitive area on the underside of her boobs. She continued to moan, but began putting pressure on my head, urging me downward. I obliged, kissing and nibbling my way down her stomach and coming to rest on her thighs.

I paused a moment to take in the sight. Her lips were red and engorged, with the juices of her excitement glistening in her curly hair. Her clit was peeking out, and I used my tongue to circle around it, but not yet touching it. She gasped and put her hands back on my head to encourage me. I moved away from her clit, getting a small whine of protest, and began to lick her inner thighs, circling back to her slit. She finally said, "Lick me, dammit!" Not being one to ignore a lady, I stiffened my tongue and used it to enter her. She bucked against my face and said, "Oh, God, yes!" I continued to lick her, alternating between flicking her clit with my tongue and nipping and sucking her lips. She was now bucking against my face continuously, moaning incoherently and tossing her head back and forth. I focused completely on her clit now, sucking it into my mouth and letting it slip out, then flicking it with my tongue before sucking on it again.

She stiffened, arched her back, and held my head against her pussy while she keened her pleasure. It wasn't quite a scream, but it was close and I could tell from the way her pussy was spasming that she was in the midst of a strong orgasm. She held herself rigid for almost 30 seconds, then sagged back to the rug, quivering. I continued to giver her pussy short licks and kisses, avoiding the sensitive tissues but licking up her flowing juices. After a few moments of this, she used her hands to urge me to move up toward her. I moved forward and lay my head against her breasts while she came down from her orgasmic high.

A few minutes later, she began to stroke my hair and I moved up a little more, coming close enough to kiss her. She kissed me deeply, not seeming to mind the taste of her own excitement. The kiss continued, and she breathed to me, "Are you hard yet?" I poked her with my recovered erection, and she giggled and said, "Apparently so." She became serious and said, "I want you in me, if you want it." I looked deep into her eyes, and moved gently so that my erection was poised at the entrance to her pussy. She tilted her hips up slightly, and I slid gently into her. We moved together, slowly and sensuously, without the need for haste since we had both experienced our earlier orgasms. We built slowly together, and she rolled me onto my back, so she could control the speed and movements. I reached up and grasped her boobs, kneading them and pulling the nipples. She moaned deep in her throat, her eyes closed and her head thrown back and rolling slightly from side to side.

After a pleasurable time, I could tell I was building toward my climax. I told Rachel I was going to cum soon, and she said throatily, "Don't hold back - I'm really close now, too." She began to rock more quickly, her breath coming in short gasps as she built. I came suddenly, shooting deep into her. As I came, her pussy began to spasm and her own orgasm washed over her. She went rigid again, and I held her as her pleasure took hold. When it receded, she leaned forward until she lay against me, my softening penis sliding wetly out of her.

We lay that way for a long time, resting, kissing each other softly in the spots we could reach without much motion, finding warmth and comfort in the embrace. When she finally rolled off me, she cuddled next to me and said softly, "Thank you. I haven't had that for a long time. I thought I might have forgotten how. I know I had forgotten how good it could be."

I didn't say anything, but held her close. I didn't want to make any promises I couldn't keep, but I knew she needed both the closeness and the affirmation. After a while, I said, "You're welcome. It was really good for me, too. You are an amazing woman and a passionate lover. Someone is going to be lucky to get you." She didn't say anything, and we both knew that this was a one-time thing, and that we had to go back home to family and neighborhood, pretending to be no more than friends.