Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about the same time, we got up to clean up and take a shower. After that, she asked if I wanted to share the big bed with her. She looked both hopeful and a bit tentative, so I said yes. We slipped into bed, cuddling warmly beneath the covers. We slept then, mostly chastely, and woke late the next morning. I saw her looking at me and smiling. I kissed her good morning, and she snuggled up next to me, with her head on my shoulder and the smell of her hair in my nose.

"I know this can't continue, and I don't want it to. We both have too much to loose to not be discrete about this, so we will be friendly and warm at home, but nothing more." She wasn't being cruel or mean, and she knew I agreed with her. She went on, "If it happens that we come back here to close or open the cabin again in the future, well, we'll take that as we may. As for now, we'll always have this weekend." When she finished speaking, she kissed me on the cheek. As she did that, her hand moved down under the covers until she found my soft penis. As she began to stroke it, she looked at me with a twinkle and said, "Of course, the weekend's not over yet." With that, her head disappeared under the covers as she treated me to a breakfast blowjob. It was gentle and loving, and I moved my hand over her back and ran my nails over the cheeks of her ass. She moved around so that she was on her knees next to me with her ass near my head so I could fondle her pussy. I stroked two fingers into her, using my thumb on her clit to bring her off. We came at about the same time, shuddering and collapsing back onto the bed.

After that, we needed to get our work done and back on the road. The trip back was fairly quiet, with both of us ruminating on the weekend's events. I gave her a chaste hug as she dropped me off and headed into my house. My wife greeted me with a hug and kiss, and asked me how the trip was. I responded that we had had a good time and got the cabin all ready for the summer. Brenda asked if we had the chance to do anything fun. I replied that we had stayed at the cabin and played games Saturday night. In response to her next question, I said, "Oh, we played a bunch of stuff - mostly Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit."

"Who won?"

"Oh, I think we both did."

"That's nice.

Yes. Yes it was.