Playing the Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this wasn't the payoff scene. The examiner re-covered her and left. A few moments later, the janitor came in. He took notice of my daughter on the table. It didn't take long for him to pull the cloth away so that he could see her naked body. He dropped his pants and started stroking himself. Then, he climbed up on the table, spread her legs, and started pumping into her. He felt her breasts. Put his hand over her mouth. Grabbed her hair. When it was clear he had finally finished, he got off her, covered her with the sheet, and left.

She never moved.

I sat, horrified. By this point I was praying it wasn't real. I exhaled as the video switched from the scene to my daughter, her soft blonde hair gentle moving as she sat in the chair smiling at the camera.

"Did you have fun?"

She smiled even bigger. "That... was a blast."

"At any point, were you forced to do anything that was against your will?"

"Absolutely not."

"Would you do it again?"

"Absolutely," she said, beaming at the camera as she kicked her legs back and forth.

The video ended and I stared at the screen.

Anne and I had role-played a few times, but this definitely went much further than we would ever take it. Alex definitely took after her mother...

But, porn. Why porn?

I didn't want to see my daughter destroy herself.

I pulled up my computer to see if I could find other videos. If I could find those, I could find out her porn name or agency. Neither of which were labeled on the videos I saw.

Once I had her agency I could find her and help her. I searched for a few hours. "Playing dead" got me a whole lot of videos I didn't want to see and none had my daughter. Searching for "father/daughter" or "sex with older man". Good luck. An *ocean* of results.

How was I ever going to get anywhere?

It wasn't long before I passed out on the couch.

I dreamed about her. My daughter. My beautiful daughter with her golden hair. She was on her knees in front of me, unbuckling my pants.

"Daddy, I did this for you," she said, pulling down my pants and underwear. She looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes and smiled.

-=-=-

I called in sick to work the next day. And the next.

I spent the entire time searching for any of the three vids to get any clues as to where my daughter might be. Hours and hours of watching older men fuck younger women with titles like "Daddy shows me how to do it."

I looked for more medical porn, but I couldn't find anything. I found lots of other kinds of porn. Shocking anyone would watch this stuff.

By the end of the week, I'd made up my mind that I was going to talk to Steven and ask him directly where he found it.

I almost chickened out, but I finally worked up the nerve to ask where he'd found them. He said they just came in the mail without a return address. After he told me, he wanted to play hardball. He said that he was trustworthy and could stop them from falling in the wrong hands... if I stepped down.

It was an easy choice. Protect my job, or protect my daughter? There was only one answer.

I walked into my boss's office and told him a story about wanting to move out into the country and take on a simpler life. I even told him about Alex moving out of the house and wanting to do something different now that I wasn't taking care of anyone else. He seemed surprised but sympathetic.

I had dreamed about doing this, even told Alex of a few places I might want to buy if I had the chance. But I'd never dreamed that I'd do it so soon. Ten years from now, sure. Still, the change of pace could help.

Two weeks later I was packing up stuff into my car, ready to semi-retire in the country.

I settled into my new-to-me cabin in the hills in Tennessee. For the first week, I tried not to think about Alex, about walking out on my job, or about what Anne might think of how things had turned out.

Just like I had before, I started swallowing myself into a downward spiral.

I didn't want to see anyone, and I didn't want anyone to see me.

I knew the money would run out eventually. I figured I'd jump that bridge when I got to it.

That's how I lived for eight months. Drinking and eating when I felt like it. Barely subsisting. My 40th birthday passed with no fanfare. I didn't have a phone in the cabin, and no one knew I was there. I celebrated by drinking a little extra that day.

Sometime in early May, three weeks after my birthday, I heard a knock at the door of the cabin.

I jumped. It was so rare for anyone to show up and it was too early for packages. I opened the door slowly to see a tall, olive-skinned woman with short black hair and dark green eyes. Her build was similar to that of my daughter, but she had a good 25 lbs and 2 inches on her. This woman had the stern face of someone who'd worked hard to get where they were. Her eyes searched me as I opened the door. I caught a hint of sadness crossed them as she introduced herself.

"Mr. Foxhill, my name is Natalie Kensington. You don't know me, but I'm your daughter's personal assistant. Ms. Foxhill asked me to stop by and see how you were. She hopes to see you again very soon and sends me with her kindest regards." Her accent British. Her voice crisp and professional.

My daughter? Alex?

"You know Alex? How is she?"

"I'm sure this is all a bit confusing, may I come in?"

I let Natalie enter, apologizing profusely when I realized what a mess my house had become. When Natalie saw it, she told me to sit at the kitchen table. She talked to me for a minute, as she started putting on a simple pair of gloves. Moments later she started cleaning.

It was all a bit much to take in. Who was this person? I asked her to repeat herself.

"I'm Ms. Foxhill's personal assistant," she said, "and perhaps also her confidant at times. I've messaged her to let her know your new address. She'll be here by early afternoon tomorrow."

Personal assistant?

"Since when do porn stars have personal assistants?" I asked, dropping the filter in my head. The conversation was becoming too much.

"Mr. Foxhill, I can assure you that your daughter is not a 'porn star'." She lifted a bag of trash and set it outside, then set to collecting more empty bottles into a fresh bag.

"Not a porn star?"

"Mr. Foxhill, your daughter is one of the most successful production agents of independent films in North America. Even at a young age, she's managed more successful accounts than agents twice her age."

As I chewed on that, Natalie set a bag of trash out on the front porch and began filling.

"Natalie... was it Natalie? You don't have to clean."

"Mr. Foxhill, don't pay this any mind. Cleaning is but a hobby of mine. You can be assured that it not an inconvenience."

I watched Natalie efficiently finish packing the next garbage bag. I was happy to have the help, even if it was unexpected. I settled back into my chair.

My daughter the successful agent? Were we even talking about the same person? Wasn't she the one complaining about how hard it was to get into the industry?

"I thought... I thought she was trying to be an actor."

"She was, Mr. Foxhill. It's been a passion of hers. But our industry is a fickle one. She found she was much better equipped at helping directors get funding for their projects than landing the next role."

"Why...?"

"...had she not told you?" Natalie pulled out cleaning spray from her bag. She started to spray the countertop, wiping it with the rag. "For that question, Mr. Foxhill, you'll have to ask her yourself."

I watched as Natalie continued to scrub and clean. Each time I offered to help her, she calmly declined my offer and continued. Said she wouldn't hear of me lifting a finger. I heard her go off to the bathroom and take more bags of cans and bottles to the front porch. She ran the vacuum.

Her efficiency was dizzying. I sat there, listening to her, holding my head to stop the throbbing.

When she saw me, she popped back into the kitchen and set two pills on the table and poured me a glass of water.

"Tylenol. For the headache."

With that, she was off again. I was beginning to see why Alex would pick her as an assistant. If she was anywhere close to this efficient navigating Hollywood, she would be indispensable. After swallowing the pills, I stood up to watch her.

If I were to hazard a guess, I would say she was in her early 30s. She didn't even look up as I watched her. She talked about production, raising funding, and picking projects. I'd never been part of that side of the industry, as Anne stayed to the actor side.

She went from the living room to the bathroom and dove fearlessly into cleaning the tub and toilet. I was embarrassed to see this woman I'd only just met bending down and cleaning my toilet. I tried to resist her, but she just shut me up with a "think nothing of it."

I watched her body tightly undulate as she scrubbed ferociously. Then, she dropped down to the bathroom floor. On her hands and knees, her B-cup breasts jiggled in her off-white blouse. I felt ashamed ogling her bra as she cleaned, and I backed away from her and sat on the couch.

"Do you have a pair of clean clothes, Mr. Foxhill?"

"Yes," I lied.

"Ah. I'll just be a moment." She walked around the corner. The top button of her blouse had come undone as she cleaned, but she seem unphased by it. The soft curve of her breasts made her seem more feminine and less austere.

She returned from her car with a button-up shirt and matching slacks. She placed them in my hands.

"The tub is ready. Might I suggest a long, hot bath to loosen the muscles?" When I nodded, she sat about filling the tub. I returned to the bathroom to see that it was sparkling.

When the bath was ready, she shut the door behind her, leaving me there with my thoughts.

I stripped off my dirty clothes, realizing how filthy they were as they dropped to the floor. Had I really let things get this bad?

I moaned as I slid into the tub. It was the perfect temperature, just hot enough to force you to relax into it. She'd thoughtfully left out fresh soap and a fresh towel. I got to work scrubbing myself, trying to get myself as clean as Natalie had this bathroom. If Alex was coming to see me, I might as well look my best.

I stood up from the water, shocked to see the film on the water surface around me. I felt better than I had in months. A second later I heard a knock on the door.

"Mr. Foxhill?"

I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door an inch.

"Apologies for the inconvenience. Do you mind? Should only be a minute." Natalie had brought a chair. I backed away from the door.

She sat the chair down in the middle of the bathroom and beckoned me to sit on it. Once I had, she lathered my face and took out a straight razor, carefully shaving me with each stroke.

I found myself drawn to watching her breasts swing under her blouse as she worked. She didn't seem to mind at all, and even smiled a little when she caught me doing it. I blushed and tried not to look, but the view was stirring me in a way that I hadn't been in a long time.

"It'd be no trouble to take care of that for you," Natalie motioned to my bulge without pausing the shave.

"No... no thank you." I tried to carefully reply, moving as little as possible.

"My apologies if that was too forward, Mr. Foxhill," she said pulling the blade away to look at her work.

"Don't worry about it."

As she finished, looking over at the clothes she had brought. She wiped my face with a second towel. "Would you like something more comfortable to change into? Yes, of course. I'll be right back."

She returned a moment later with soft, well-made cotton sweatpants and a long-sleeve shirt. "Might as well stay comfortable. You can dress up tomorrow."

Again Natalie left, shutting the door behind her.

As I dressed, I could smell something cooking in the kitchen. I came out to smell spaghetti. Anne used to love making spaghetti, and I would make it with Alex. It smelled like home.

"You're not my daughter in disguise, are you?" I chuckled, coming into the kitchen. "That's one of her favorites."

She chuckled and looked over at me. "I figured you were due a hearty meal."

She served both of us, then took her apron off and sat down at the table with me. She seemed more at ease now, her eyes smiling with crow's feet as we talked about people in Hollywood we both knew.

After the meal, she looked up at me. "Did that pass muster, Mr. Foxhill?"

"Please, Bill. I can't have you clean my house and cook me a meal and call me by my last name."

She hesitated and then nodded. "Bill, I'll clean up. Please feel free to relax with some TV." I resisted, but she was refused my help so I left to do as she suggested.

I sat down and turned on a game. A few minutes later, Natalie walked in and sat beside me.

After an hour watching with me, asking about rules in football, she turned to me. "Slide forward on the seat a bit?"

I was a little confused, but I scooted forward. I felt her legs stretch behind me, her bare skin leaning on my back. It felt nice to feel the touch. It had been a while.

After sitting like this a little longer, she reached up and touched my back. I was startled, but didn't pull away. Her hand lightly rubbed my back up and down. It felt comforting, albeit surprisingly intimate from someone I'd just met.

The light rub continued. God, it felt good to have a female touch again.

"It feels like I should be the one to rub your back, for all that you did today."

She stopped her rubbing. "I hope that's not an idle offer."

The thought of putting my hands on Natalie was too tempting to resist. That she sounded interested gave me a warm chill.

"I'd be happy to," I said, trying to hide my excitement. She stood up and sat in front of me with an ease that we'd known each other for years.

I turned the TV off to give us some quiet and set to work. I used to rub Anne's shoulders like this sometimes when she'd come home from the set. Lying perfectly still for hours is surprisingly hard on the body. I could feel Natalie's tension in her shoulders.

"I fear you may have missed your life's calling," she said, leaning against me as I worked. Her shoulders were tense, but seemed to be loosening.

She sat up. "Apologies for being too forward but..." Effortlessly, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, pulling it out of her shirt and folding it on the ground. "I thought this might hinder your efforts."

I tried to keep my breathing nice and even and concentrate on what I was doing.

Natalie moaned and sighed as I hit spots. Soon, she had leaned back, resting a hand against my leg.

The new angle gave me easy access to enjoy the curve of her breasts. Watching them as I worked was intoxicating. Perhaps she wouldn't mind if I worked a little lower...

My hands had moved around to her breastbone and down a little further, until I was rubbing the top of her pectoral muscles.

"Is this okay?"

"I leave myself in the care of your expert hands."

I kept rubbing, going a little further as I did. I was touching the tops of her breasts now, and she still purred as I worked.

I didn't want to press my luck, so I lifted out of the top of her shirt and rubbed her arms. I managed a few minutes, before the temptation to rub her chest returned. This time, each time I went a little further, I could feel her lean back a little more. Soon the bottom of her neck was starting to rub the hardness in my sweatpants.

Did she want me to go further? She didn't say anything about the hardness. Instead, she rested her head against my stomach, seemingly to give me easier access.

She moaned as my hands slid further down. She reached up and undid the next button on her blouse. My willpower collapsed. I leaned over and gently kissed her neck. She moved to grant me more access. I kissed her again and reached up and slowly started to undo the rest of the buttons on her blouse.

Seconds later, it fell open. My eyes gorged on her bare bosom, my hands sliding around to fondle and tease her freed nipples.

She grabbed the back of my neck as I continued kissing her, moaning as I did.

This went on a minute longer, until, without warning, she stood up.

"I'm dreadfully sorry. Terribly, dreadfully sorry. I got carried away and I shouldn't have," she said, buttoning her shirt up. "Please accept my sincere apologies. Sleeping with the boss's father would certainly be overstepping my bounds." She reached down and picked up her bra. "Again, my sincerest apologies. I hope you can find it in your heart to overlook this transgression."

With that, she grabbed her things and went to the door. I followed, apologizing for my own part in what had transpired, but she wouldn't have it.

"Your apologies are totally unwarranted. You acted respectfully, and I took advantage. Again, I'm truly sorry."

Natalie left me there and drove off. I felt confused and hornier than I had felt in almost a year. I was certainly not above going to the bathroom and relieving my tension into one of the new towels, playing out a scenario of what could have been.

-=-=-

I awoke to familiar lips kissing my own.

"Wake up sleeping beauty."

Alex!

My eyes tried to make out the shape of the person in the room. She opened one of the blinds and I saw her.

It was Natalie. With Alex's voice.

I laid there in shock as she sat down on my bed.

"Daddy, please forgive me. I meant it to be funny, but my prank took on a life of its own."

I wanted to be mad, but I just started laughing. I'd tried to fuck my daughter last night on accident! The whole thing seemed so ludicrous, but I could sense her mischievous handiwork in it. She got me fair and square. God, it was so good to see her.

Without thinking, I reached up and pulled her down beside me, just like I'd done countless times before.

She was giggling madly. "Phew, I wasn't sure if you were going to kill me for that."

I felt such relief seeing her here, hearing her laugh. Soon, she was wrapped in my arms. This was definitely my little girl.

I told her how good it was to see her. We started with small talk, and soon she was telling me about the chain of events that took her into doing production. She, of course, was her own secretary, but being an agent paid the bills considerably better.

When she told me that, she giggled again. "I thought for sure you would figure it out sooner, but I wasn't going to break character until you did. I nearly did when you groped me!"

"I can't believe I did. I can't believe you let me!"

She smiled at me.

We talked for a while longer, but I finally got around to asking about the inevitable. She laid her head on the pillow and looked at me.

"You saw them, didn't you, Dad?" Her voice serious.

"I..."

"I was so in love, at least I thought I was."

I stopped.

She continued, "those were never supposed to be public. They were part of a project I did with my boyfriend soon after I got to Hollywood. God, it's still hard to talk about."

She told me about meeting a director through other director friends she'd met. He was older, but they fell into a relationship.

I listened.

"It ran its course, but I ultimately realized I was never going to be happy in that relationship."

"Because he wasn't your age?" I guessed.

With that, she turned to me and gave me a solid kiss on the lips. Not a peck. I was startled.

As she pulled away, she lightly stroked my cheek. "No Dad."

I felt my body react a little to her kiss, but I just stared at her.

She relaxed and continued talking.

"We made those videos together. I even did one of a fantasy I'd had for years growing up." she paused, as if surprised to hear herself admit it. "He promised that he would always keep them safe."

She sighed. "Unfortunately, such promises are worthless in Hollywood. Once he found out I'd picked someone else's project over his he found me at a party and told me I'd regret doing that."