Playing the Part

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was uneasy at times, so we took breaks. I let him know that I was enjoying myself. That I whittle away at the wall he'd spent so long building. He knew he wasn't supposed to be attracted to me, but it was clear to both of us he was.

I didn't want him to feel too much pressure, so I offered to go make some breakfast and we took it easy the rest of the day. I groused a little about having my own bedroom but I was glad he seemed more comfortable. I took it as a good sign that he felt warm as we said our good nights.

That night I could barely sleep. I kept touching myself, thinking about slipping quietly into his room and under the covers with him. Maybe I could go naked and really show him what kind of a woman I'd become. As I touched myself, I watched the door, willing the doorknob to turn, hoping he would catch me in the act with my fingers slowly rubbing my warm opening.

The knob never turned and eventually I had to concede he was just going to let me lay there.

-=-=-

I woke up early. Excited, I checked my phone and answered a few work-related emails and then just laid back on the bed. Should I wake him up like I did before? Maybe he would wake up even more amorous. But then I remembered the look in his eyes, that look that apologized just as they betrayed the deep needs within.

I wanted his passion to flow unhindered.

Perhaps...

Yes.

Oh yes.

It's time for a little game.

My bladder felt full, but I ignored it. Once I had the idea, I was in all the way. I laid back, clothed in simple pajamas - I didn't dare try this naked. I settled and was perfectly still.

It could take minutes for him to find me. Even hours.

I was prepared to wait.

I used to do this with Jeff sometimes. Just lie there and let him touch me. He had to be in the right mood otherwise it felt creepy. I dunno. I always liked it. Having to lie there and let him do what he wanted.

After about half an hour, I heard Dad get up and start calling around for me.

Soon.

I don't know why he didn't come straight for my bedroom. Maybe he decided to tease me a bit.

He knocked, and when I didn't answer, slowly opened the door. I could hear him whisper my name.

It only took a minute for him to figure out what I was doing, then he tried to get me to break character. At least he was trying to. His voice sounded sad and far away. I wanted to reach up and hug him to me, but I kept playing the game.

He didn't tickle me or pretend to be a doctor in an examination. Instead, he just cuddled against me and kissed my cheek. My body felt how much his body wanted touch, too. It made me ache.

Just laying there, not trying to talk or push myself on him, helped unlock something in him. He opened up to me and started talking to me about what had happened over the last few years. As he talked, he rubbed my belly, something he'd done countless times when I was a child and couldn't sleep.

He complimented me. Called me beautiful. Told me how happy he was that I was there.

God, I didn't want this to end.

Then, he started teasing me. Promising me breakfast. Saying he was going to carry me downstairs to feed me. Telling me how much food was bound to spill as he tried to feed his dead daughter.

Gallows humor isn't for everyone, but I thought it was hilarious. I had to fight hard not to smile.

As he settled back against, I felt his heart open up to me. He talked about mom and how much she meant to him. How much of a loss losing her had been.

He talked about the sacrifice of being an single father. I never knew how much he had to give up, and it yanked at the dam of my own heart when he said he would gladly do it all again. I couldn't help myself. My tears freely flowed as he talked.

When he reached up and kissed me, I wrapped myself around him and kissed him back as deeply as I could. I had lost myself in his story, hearing how much he cared for me. I didn't think I could want this man any more than I already did, but he proved me wrong.

Just as the kissing started to get hot, we both pulled back and said it was time for breakfast. We managed to behave the rest of that day.

That night, though... that night I was in no mood to behave. I'd hit my limit with the "saying no" game we were playing. It was time to see just how far Dad would go.

I put on a short skirt I'd brought. Then, thinking better of it, I pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. I kept things simple. Blouse. Panties. Nothing else.

I cleared my throat and gave Natalie's voice a try.

Ready. Well, ready as I would ever be.

I let myself into Dad's bedroom, full Natalie-mode enabled.

I pulled at him with her heavy accent, teased him with the dim light and how my body moved. I wanted to know if I could get him to respond to me as a woman first.

I could see it work, so I pushed my luck and undid the buttons on my blouse. His eyes were locked on me. He'd hit his limit, too. I crossed the distance between us and grabbed his hand, pulling it to my exposed breast.

He resisted a little, so I teased him even more.

"You may give a woman the impression you don't find her attractive. Do you think I'm sexy, Will?"

His eyes already told me, but soon his mouth confirmed the answer.

I couldn't stop myself. Once he'd admitted he was attracted to me I jumped him. I straddled his sweatpants, discarding my blouse on the ground.

A right strumpet this one. But he didn't seem to mind.

Dad's hands were on my breasts, pulling at them, massaging them. I was voracious, taking in his tongue and his lips with my own.

Then I felt it. I felt his barrier collapse. From behind it, a long-held river finally took the path it was meant to take.

He was not gentle when the power of that river hit him.

When he grabbed my arms, I knew what was next. Even knowing, force of his desire was like a maelstrom. A split second later I went from on top of him to on my back. He tore my panties off and barely took the time to push down his sweatpants.

Thank god I was as wet as I was. Even still, I was sucking wind as he entered me. I could hear myself speaking but it was just a sound ringing in my head. All I could think was yes.

Yes. Yes. YES!

He didn't even pause. He tore into me, each stroke forcing me to stretch and accommodate him. I gave into him as best I could, but I mostly just hung on. He didn't even pause. He just came. Hard. He must have come buckets because I was sopping wet when he finished.

It was rough and raw. He didn't last long and I wanted more. Needed more. As he pulled away, I attacked him again.

I devoured his mouth with my own. The stank of morning breath was but an effortless price to pay for the lush smell of our sex mixing in the air around us.

The smell, and the feeling of him here, overwhelmed me. Here was something both of us had wanted for years and were finally letting ourselves have. After kissing him for a while, thanking him with my lips, I pulled him back on top of me.

He was so gentle then. When he looked down at me, he asked if I was ready. It was the sweetest thing. He eyes spoke the care and concern he felt. I almost thought he'd kick back into father mode and pull away.

But he didn't.

I spread my legs and then slowly wrapped around him. I could feel his erect head waiting at my entrance. He wasn't trying to tease me, though it almost felt like that. He wanted to check in with me.

I just held his face, letting my fingers stroke the roughness of his cheek.

When I nodded that I was ready, he entered me. Slowly, tenderly. I could have died. Sharing the bed with the man I loved. Our bed. Our cabin. I was never leaving.

As he finished entering me, I squeezed my legs around him, pulling him in until I felt him bottom out inside me.

I wanted to hear him say it. Tell me everything was okay. Tell me it was always going to be like this.

"Daddy?"

"I know, baby. I'm here."

I must have looked like a mess. I was smiling and crying at the same time. He asked me if I wanted him to stop, but I shook my head and pulled him close.

He took long, slow strokes into me. I looked into his eyes, telling him my life story without a word. How much this meant to me. How much I loved him. How much I wanted to be right here with him, feeling him inside of me. He smiled down at me and I felt my heart swell as he did.

I closed my eyes, and he covered me in kisses. I felt him against my cheek and forehead. He kissed my tears as they streamed a salty river down my neck.

His insistent strokes nudged me up the hill towards a climax, and he could sense it. He could feel me get closer and closer and matched his movement to keep me steadily propelled towards it. His intuition for where I was and how I felt was uncanny, and soon I was breathing heavy under each thrust.

"Oh my god, Dad... I'm going to come..."

He just kissed me in response and kept going. The kiss was both gentle yet firm. Perfect.

I came for him and soaked him with my juices. He didn't stop. After my third orgasm, I couldn't believe how well we fit. He came soon after I did, a warm grunt into my ear as he filled me for the second time this morning. I climbed off him, and took him into my mouth. I might have been spent, but I wanted to taste what we were like together.

It tasted like... home.

Will's Epilogue

I looked out the window and watched Alex work in the garden in overalls and her wide-brimmed hat. She loved working in the soil and watching things grow. I wondered what she would bring in this time. Carrots were almost ready.

I looked over at the table and began cleaning up. Seven years together. Seven wonderful years.

We'd moved to a new ranch right after we realized we were inseparable.

The neighbors around here knew us as William and Natalie Kensington. Alex dropped the accent but kept the name. We did the paperwork to make it official.

Though we couldn't get married, we both wore rings. I loved looking down at mine. She helped me in so many ways I couldn't count. I couldn't have been prouder to belong to her.

We still shut off the lights and roleplayed. Once I got more comfortable, we were off to the races. Anything went, and we explored each others fantasies to our hearts' content. Even seven years on, our sex life was one of the most dynamic parts of our lives.

Our current role-play was as an expecting couple. She was pretty convincing, especially these last few weeks. Years ago, this would have put me in a panic, but my love for Alex - and my love for myself - had grown considerably in that time, due in large part to Alex's constant companionship. I couldn't imagine a better partner. I looked forward to role-playing being a parent with her. I made sure to remind her this would be a full-time role.

I pulled the eggs out of the fridge and yelled out the back door. "Breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes!" She waved, her other hand cradling vegetables she'd picked from her garden, using her shirt as a basket. Under it, the most beautiful swollen belly I had ever seen.