Playing the Role

Story Info
Risking it all for a walk on the wild side.
4.6k words
4.21
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scanned the lot again, aroused that she was aroused. A tired neon sign flickered in the darkness: Videos. Booths. It was a dingy little strip mall off a street filled with generic fast-food outlets, miles from home, which was exactly the point. No such thing as being too careful.

She had parked well away from the entrance and its bright, overhead light. As she watched, another car turned into the lot, the driver pulling up as close to the storefront as possible. An overweight, middle-aged loser pulled himself out of the car and gave a quick- furtive?- look around. Nobody cares, buddy. Six or seven other cars sitting there, even this late on a Thursday night, so everyone was on the same wavelength. The man headed for the entrance and disappeared inside. Judging by the way he went in, it wasn't his first time.

One more careful scan; no shadows lurking in cars- other than her own- no one showing the least interest in yet another tawdry business in a grimy corner of the Valley.

She checked herself in the mirror, momentarily surprised by the face staring back. Which was good. Sure, the wig helped- hell, for that amount of money, it better- but the real art was in the make-up, or make-down as she like to think of it. Bit of putty in the nose, inserts in the cheeks, and truly gifted touch with eye-liners, brushes and pencils. She had given herself as look that was- well, a whole county away from what everyone else was used to. The one little glimmer of doubt was her curse, although she recognized that 'curse' was ironic. No amount of prosthetic make-up could erase the fact that she was good-looking. She could soften it, but even with the putty, the wig and the make-down, her beauty wasn't far below the surface.

So she had an act, and so far, it had passed muster: she was a soccer mom out for a few thrills.

"Soccer mom, my ass," she murmured to herself.

She felt her heart pick up as she climbed out of the car. Her ride was about as non-descript as you could get, registered in some shelter company that wouldn't arouse any suspicions, on the street or with an accountant. No real connection to her, or anything she did, as long as she played it carefully.

When she pushed through the door, she was hit by the odor- sweat and cum and male- and she felt herself getting more aroused. She kept a lid on it, though. Had to: she knew how carried away she could get, which was the reason for the meticulous preparation, and for the self-discipline.

The guy behind the counter looked up from his phone and stared. She would have given a million dollars to know what he was thinking. Always interesting trying to balance anonymity with the need to look enticing. She always defaulted to the anonymity- she had to- but that didn't mean that she couldn't show it off a bit. Although- it really didn't matter one way or another in this place, did it? She was female, she was here, that was enough.

Still... what was he thinking?

Wowsa. Didn't see that every day.

Ray was used to guys walking through the door, not some chickie, and a sexy one at that. Short skirt, tube top, big hair. Probably a wig, but a pretty good one. Once in awhile a chickie would come in, but always with a guy, a husband or boyfriend who had talked her into it, although some of them seemed pretty damn eager. They browsed though the racks of slutwear, and maybe even glanced at the tired video section, but their eyes always came up to the monitors playing the latest escapade. Truth be known, if some really hot chick walked in, he made sure the wettest, messiest sex was up their on the screen.

This one wasn't one of those dumb girlies, not with that attitude. She knew was she was doing. Sort of plain-looking, but... not really. She could use better make-up, but you couldn't hide her bod, and the almost regal lines of her face. Crooked nose, but still: she'd probably be pretty hot if she tarted herself up a bit.

But she was here, alone, and that was something. Some of the wives maybe looked pretty good, and some of them even got funky with the other customers, flashing tit and pussy all over the place, but this one was not bad at all. And she was here, looking for... whatever.

Not as if she wouldn't know what went on in a place like this, so Ray looked, making it obvious. No bra underneath the tube top, and he could see the shimmy of her tits. Oh lordy.

So fucking hot, the guy staring at her like that. She was used to people staring, but this was different: there were none of the usual social constructs of what was or was not appropriate. He was looking at her tits, and he didn't care that she knew, and it turned her on. So she put some English into it as she walked up to him.

Her tits jiggled tightly in the tube top, and he looked up at her face and grinned. "Help you?" Might as well put lock on things before it went too far. What happened is she was Mrs. Innocent who had a flat, and her phone was dead, and she needed help? Didn't look like it, but he had to cover all the bases.

She dropped a ten dollar bill on the desk in front of him. "Booth," she said simply.

Well. You could have knocked him over with a feather. Why to hell was a chickie like this wanting a booth? Did she even know...? Flat voice, no inflection, as if she didn't want to talk much. Well, no one wanted to talk, did they?

He couldn't help it. "Booth?" After 15 years, nothing surprised him. But this did.

She looked into his eye and nodded.

He shrugged, trying to regain his cool. He reached for a key and scooped a handful of tokens from the till. Piled the tokens in front of her, then handed her the key, letting his fingers drift over her wrist. What to hell, she was going to get all upset- in place like this? Hell, she even knew how it worked with the tokens.

"Booth five." He slid the ten back.

"Gratis," he said, and realized he was trying to sound sophisticated.

She gave him a look, then scooped up the tokens. And left the bill where it was. Goddam.

She loved the look on his face: disbelief mixed with undisguised lust. She spun on her heels and headed for a small, darkened hallway. Rows of doors, and she headed for the one marked 5.

Inside, the smell of male was overpowering, and her knees shook. There was a stool, and the screen of course. Other than that, six feet by six feet of grime.

She moved the stool in front of the screen, then hiked up her skirt and sat. She looked down, turned on by how much leg she was showing. She spread them wide and leaned forward to feed a couple of tokens into the slot. Simple menu, but it really didn't matter anyway. She saw "Sucking" in a title, and punched up the number. The video rolled, a cock and a mouth doing the usual, and she watched without watching. That wasn't the real show anyway.

It took all of a minute. A part of her wondered if it would be the guy at the counter; no way to tell, which was part of the adventure. She heard a rustling noise and turned to her right. There was a hole in the wall, level with her face, and as she watched, a cock appeared. It was semi-erect and not a bad size. She looked at it for about three seconds, then leaned forward and wrapped her hand around it. At least the guy had showered, but that only mattered at the start. Later she wouldn't care if he hadn't bathed in a week.

She kissed the head gently, then ovalled her lips and sucked the head into her mouth. A cock in her mouth, about the sexiest thing she could think of. She sucked him slowly, expertly, in and out, sliding it over her lips, cupping it with her tongue, and she felt the cock thicken. Mr. Jiffy, she thought, but that was okay and within ten seconds she felt cum spurting into her mouth. She swallowed, then again, letting the cum coat her tongue. He slowed, and she sucked it out of him, giving it one last lick before the cock slid away, deflated.

There was a sound behind her, and she turned to see another cock slide through the hole on the other side of the booth. She tasted the cum on her lips, in her mouth, and she spun on the stool and wrapped her hand around it. She leaned forward, probably freaking him out as she went all the way down, sliding it into her throat, making little gagging sounds, knowing that it would turn the guy on. Who was he? A suburban daddy? That fat loser she had seen in the parking lot? Had he ever watched her? Dumb question- of course he had watched her, unless he lived in a cave.

She sucked him almost lovingly, feeling every ridge of his cock. All the way out to the big head, licking around, then back down. She stroked him with her hands, milking him, and like the first guy, he didn't last long: she felt him swell, and she sucked deeper as he exploded. She felt it in her throat, then pulled off a bit and let it pool on her tongue. Back onto him, slinging his cum around his own cock, and she swallowed and sucked and let it drool out of her mouth.

"If you only knew," she whispered to herself, maybe just a bit louder than a whisper, because that was part of the danger.

Jesus damn.

Talk about talent. Ray stared at the monitor as the woman finished off the second cock. She was good- very good, and obviously knew what she was doing.

The pinhole camera was part of the screen console, which gave him a good view. Most of the time it was just about security; no one cared about the sex, but you didn't want drugs or blood involved. On those rare occasions that you needed to look in, it was the perfect set-up, a camera pointed right into a glory hole booth. Porn on video was ok, but it was all the same. To actually watch it live- especially like this- it was almost as good as getting the real deal.

And this pussy was way talented. He watched her lips wrap around the cock, saw how easily she let it slide into her throat, even watched her throat muscles milk the cock. Lots of practice involved; this one knew how to suck cock. And bonus, she obviously didn't care about the mess, because cum kept seeping out of her mouth. Her chin was coated, and he watched as a big goober of cum dripped down into her cleavage.

And he had changed his mind about her. Something about her: despite the cheap make-up, she was a looker. Good bod, too, slim and taut, and the way she was sitting... She was side-on to him, but her legs were spread wide, her short skirt taut across her thighs. Yep, almost as good as the real thing.

But 'almost' didn't cut it; he had to get some of that mouth. So what if he left the counter for a couple of minutes? He watched as she swallowed again, smacking her lips.

Then she turned again, back past the camera, and he felt his cock bump up. Her skirt was pulled high, and her pussy flashed into view. No panties- not much of a surprise there- but it was exquisite. Smooth, meaty, and best of all, it was dripping as she spun to the other side of the booth. This chickie was damn excited about sucking cock.

Time to get in on it.

It was limp, but it was black, and she didn't even bother with her hands. She leaned forward and sucked the cockhead into her mouth, then rolled the rubbery meat around with her tongue. It stiffened up, and wondered how long she could keep the whole thing in her mouth. Bit of an edge to the taste, which turned her on, and she coated it with saliva and cum. Finally she grabbed it, squeezing, and heard the moan from the other side of the wall.

She liked the moan.

Ray settled into the opposite booth and bent down for a quick look. He had kicked the schlep out, told him to go around to the other side and wait his turn.

He was careful not to touch anything with his hands, and had to ignore the cum-smell, but it was worth it because now he got to see her in the flesh, so to speak. She was going to town on the black guy, head bobbing, lips smacking. Different angle than the pinhole camera, but closer to the action. She was off the stool, on her knees, and he looked at her legs, long and toned and he watched as they flexed as she adjusted her position.

She twisted to one side and he got a great profile shot, her lips wrapped around the cockhead as she sucked the big black guy. And then she went down on him again. He watched her throat, saw the bulge as she deep-throated without gagging. The black guy was a pretty good size, but she took it without effort, and he felt himself getting harder.

The guy came so quickly she wasn't ready. She pulled back, right off his cock because there was so much cum. She swallowed, felt it sliding down her throat, but there was more, and she swallowed again before pulling of him and holding his cock in front of her wide-open mouth, feeling the thick cum spurting onto her tongue. A quick shot onto her cheek, too, and when he finished, she left her mouth open, because it was so fucking tawdry. Then she swallowed his load, but not before letting some dribble out of the corner of her mouth.

That was a good one. She liked that it was black, too.

She sat on the stool and slid a couple of fingers inside her pussy, strumming. She turned, and with a little jolt of pleasure saw that the next one was already hard. She might have caught him peeking through the hole just as she turned, but she didn't care. She grabbed his cock with both hands and settled onto his cock.

Ray felt her mouth, her lips, her hand, and it was bliss. Her fingers snaked through the hole and cradled his balls gently as she worked him. She worked him, her tongue cupping his cock, her lips lightly caressing him. She pulled him to the back of her mouth, and he felt the entrance to her throat and then he was sliding deeper. Even as she deep-throated him, she worked her throat muscles, squeezing his cock in her throat. This was one very talented cocksucker.

Unbelievable: she was good, she was doing whoever showed up, and she wasn't an ugger. My kind of slut, he thought, and he held back as long as he could before he let himself go, shooting hard into her mouth, knowing she could take it, because he had watched her take three other guys already. Even as he flooded her mouth, he felt her tongue working, cupping him, leaving it around inside her mouth, cheeks hollowing as she swallowed.

Damn!

She swallowed most of it before pulling off and running the end of the cock around her lips. Then up, rubbing his cock over her face, smearing her cheeks. So fucking tawdry, and she licked down the underside of the cock as she held it against her face.

Getting worked up now, and she turned away from that cock to another, rock hard and ready, and she reached for it. Opened her mouth.

There was a rhythm, and she loved the rhythm: a hard cock, that first slide into her mouth, the swelling, the grunts and moans of pleasure. And then the cum, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot, sliding into her mouth, and she would let them pump into her. And then she would turn to find another cock waiting.

And then another.

She kept at it until there were no more. In fact, the last two had taken so long to get up and running that she suspected they had come back for seconds. Didn't bother her; sort of fun of rolling them around in her mouth, rubbery and sexy and she imagined cameras rolling, bright light in her eyes as she messily sucked on the limp dicks until they started to get the message.

And finally she sat back, legs spread, strumming her pussy, strumming her little man, feeling cum on her chin and on her lips and in her cleavage, and she brought herself off for about the tenth time. She tasted cum, smelled of cum, and she had that feeling in her stomach that so turned her on, not full, but... brimming. And even that thought turned her on, the mixed cum of so many men in her stomach, in her mouth.

Finally, after five minutes of nothing- no more erect cocks sliding into the cubicle- she stood. She was shaky because she had been sitting, but also because so many orgasms always left her weak. She looked down at her tube top, adjusted it for effect. Opened the door, disappointed that no one was in the hallway. A lot of them liked to put a face to the mouth, even if they weren't putting the real face to the mouth. She walked down the short hallway, into the storefront display area.

Two guys over by the rack, not buying, obviously waiting for her to come out. She looked down at their jeans, wondering which one had cum when, aroused that she didn't know. They were both wide eyed as they stared at her; maybe they expected some little ho-bag, not someone looking like her.

She let them look at her, knowing what they would see, then she turned and walked toward the door. The guy at the counter was looking at her too, and she looked directly at him. Ya, pal, that's right, I sucked your cock. She wondered which one it had been, and she slowed down just long enough for him to get a good look.

Damn, she was still doing it.

She had walked out as if nothing had happened. As if she hadn't just sucked off almost a dozen guys. Including him.

She paused right in front of him, even with the two mopes over by the video racks staring at her. She had cum on her chin, and cum on her neck and cum oozing down the front of her chest, dampening her tube top like a wet T-shirt contest. Her top was pulled so low that a crescent of an aureole showed, and he saw the stains where the cum had seeped into the material.

He stared at her tits, and then back up at her face. She regarded him levelly, then licked her lower lips, slid her tongue into her mouth. Something about her eyes, man, she might be really good looking under all that crappy make up. And she had sucked him dry.

She turned and sauntered to the door. Great ass on her, too, and it wasn't just the cut of the skirt. He shook his head. With a package like that, she could be on the screen. Thousands of wannabes around; he saw then every day, but this one had that something that told him she could make it big time, if she wanted.

Her knees shook as she walked to the car. She loved looking into their eyes as they stared at her. They could see the cum on her face, her slutty clothes, her tits spilling out of her top. They could see it all, and they knew exactly what she was. "A cocksucking whore," she said out loud, and felt another bump of arousal.

She slid into the car, her hands on the little man, strumming. She ran her tongue over her lips, turned on that she could detect differences in taste and texture.

"That's because you just sucked a bunch of cocks," she said nonchalantly, wishing someone was within earshot.

She thought of the hard cocks in her hands, the exited little jerks as they came, the feel of cum sliding down her throat, landing on her cheek, sliding down between her tits. She pulled her tube top down so far that both nipples were showing, then started the car and swing out of the lot.

All the way home with her hand on the little man, and she was surprised she wasn't pulled over for her erratic driving. That would be interesting- would she leave her top the way it was when the cop walked up? Would she let him look down at her, see the cum, see her tits, see everything?

No, she was too careful for that. She settled for letting a late-night city bus pass her on the left, her hands busy with the little man so that anyone who cared to look down into her car would get an eyeful.

Well past midnight as she glided into her neighborhood. Up here in the Hills it was quiet, and private, but she still had to be careful. She had pulled herself together, and looked- well, not exactly demure, but not someone you'd really notice. She drove past her entrance, pretending to ignore it. Sometimes paps hung around, sometimes they didn't, but she had to make sure, not that they would give this car a second look.

There wasn't a sign of anything out of place, so she looped back and hit the remote as she approached her driveway. The heavy gate slid open, and she was inside in about ten seconds. She watched it slide back into place in the rearview mirror. Waited until it locked; no sense having big-time security if you didn't use it.

12