Playing the Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove up the long driveway and swung around to the side. Even here, on her own property she was cautious, and she used a second remote to get into the parking garage. She pulled in near the other cars, finally letting her guard down because now she was truly alone. It was a hard and fast rule; whenever she felt like a little... excursion, everyone had the night off. No assistant, no housekeeper, no one else on the property. Even her 'husband' was gone. She liked him: he was funny and discreet and knew how to behave at screenings. Most of all, he was committed to the contract, and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize what was a pretty good gig.

She headed up the wide staircase to her bedroom suite. Into the big bathroom, her excitement building. She looked in the mirror, and almost came on the spot.

She looked like a whore.

The tube top crushed her boobs together, and they bulged obscenely out the top. There was dried cum crusting her skin, from her throat down into her cleavage. There was some on her cheek, and a mess on her chin. Her eyes widened; there were even a couple of spurts in her hair. Her lips were red, and she swiped her tongue across them, catching the salty remnants of... someone. And it made her so fucking wet.

She pulled the wig off and fluffed her hair. She used wipes to clean off the wonky make-up that downplayed her looks, careful to work around the evidence of tonight's adventure. After five minutes, she was much closer to the look so many people would recognize as they leafed though the magazines in the check-out lines. Well, close except for the dried cum on her skin. And the slutty top. And the slutty skirt. She looked down, saw the grime on her knees where she had knelt to suck yet another stranger's cock. So fucking arousing, someone like her on her knees in front of some random guy. Bit of a reputation for dirty knees in high school, but even then she had kept a lid on it. Mostly.

Once in awhile, she had thought about taking along a little camera, but realized it would have increased the possibility of discovery. Anyway, if she ever needed... visual stimulation, all she had to do go to any fakes site- so many of them!- and type in her name. Dozens of fakes, some of then pretty good, especially the pictures of her face running with the cum of a three or four guys, for all the world looking like the real thing. There was one particular picture they used a lot, her mouth open in surprise on some red carpet, her tongue and lips glistening. She had seen a dozen photoshopped versions of the image, nasty shots of her with a cock in her mouth, or her face covered in cum, the picture just sitting there for guys to fantasize about.

She knew damn well that 'fantasize about' meant one thing- staring at her picture while they jerked off, thinking about coming on her or in her in the most obscene and arousing ways. She often wondered how much cum had been pumped out of how many cocks as they stared at her picture, and it turned her on.

She stripped, slowly. She had been blessed with a good body- not to mention looks- and she loved looking at it painted with so much cum. She knew men the world over would have paid big money to see her like this. She rarely did nude scenes, and even then, they were low-light and 'tasteful', whatever that meant. Truth be known, sometimes she gave the techs on set a little extra, making sure they had a good look at her tits, maybe accidentally giving them a flash of wet pussy getting in and out of her robe between takes.

She hung her slut clothes where she could see them in the morning, then crawled into bed. She dipped her hand into her pussy, wet and slick and she strummed the little man again. She felt the dried cum tight on her skin, and spread her long legs. The bedroom was warm, just the way she liked it, and she lay back, her perfect body on display, her perfect face on display. She loved falling asleep this way, imagining some low-life burglar creeping into the house and watching her as she slept, the subject of a million fantasizes laying there with her legs wide open. Maybe he would crawl up between her legs, start running his cock up and down her pussy, pushing it deep...

She thought about the texture of that big one- number three?- as it stretched her jaw. And the amount of cum from number seven, and the tang of the black guy and she drifted off, smiling.

12