Playing with Caesar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Caesar giggle just for a second and I smiled to myself. This was a good sign for me. He was sensitive but he seemed to enjoy himself. We kissed some more as I stroked his back. No more giggles, but it wasn't quite time for that yet.

"Am I too heavy for you."

"No, this is perfect."

"I'm too heavy for a lot of guys," he said. All I could think was, what a loss for them. If this were a more romantic situation I'd want to spend a lot more time under Caesar.

We sat up and took a sip of water. I glanced at the clock and saw that we had been playing for thirty-five or forty minutes. I was feeling a lot less nervousness and thought that maybe the ecstasy would be kicking in soon.

"Shall we put you up in the sling?" I asked.

"Sure, let's go to the other room." We gathered our water and the lubricant and moved to the opposite bedroom.

Both rooms were nearly the same size with the major difference being the absence of an en-suite bathroom in the second bedroom. Instead of where the bathroom entrance would be there was a very large closet filling the wall covered with floor to ceiling sliding mirrored doors. The sling was set up between the closet space and the bed which allowed the mirrors to reflect the sling area. It was a great setup because we could watch each other and ourselves while we played with no effort at all.

In the center of the sling, hanging from the upper bars was a convex sling stand mirror that allowed the man in the sling to watch everything as he lay back and enjoyed himself. With such a beautiful man before me, the mirrors were a great enhancement. The room was impeccably clean and laid out as though expecting guests. Perhaps he used the space as a bed and breakfast sometimes.

Caesar mounted the sling and then I adjusted the stirrups to the correct height. His feet needed to be comfortable and easy to reach. By now I was feeling the ecstasy nibbling around the edges of my consciousness. I was more relaxed and feeling sensual but I was not high yet.

Caesar lay back with his arms over his head. He smiled up at me with a warm inviting smile. This was very nice. I love to watch a man's face. His smile was beautiful and his large dark brown eyes were playful. I arranged my tickling tools on the end of the bed. With his feet being so soft I was probably not going to use the hair brush or the comb. I decided that I would start with the soft makeup brush and set it close to me. Then I began a gentle massage of his entire body from head to toe. As I began to come onto my ecstasy I sometimes impulsively licked and sucked on his beautiful feet or knelt down and licked his widely spread hole.

"Have you ever been tickled before like this?"

"No," he smiled back at me.

"We are going to have a lot of fun. I want you to know that laughter turns me on so don't hold back. The best thing to do is roll with the sensation and go along for the ride," I said.

Gradually my stroking changed from massage to light teasing. I ran my finger tips along his body, grazing his hairs, searching his body and face for reactions. For many reasons this was going to be a sensual tickling session, but I planned for it to have its intense moments. I picked up the soft makeup brush and began stroking him with it all over. I glided the brush along his outstretched arms, down his pits and sides and up to his neck. I brushed along his belly and groin, I tickled his balls and along the shaft of his erect cock. I teased along his inner thighs, behind his knees, along his calves and finally to his feet. I brushed the hairy tops of his feet and then tickled under his toes and soft soles.

Caesar was not laughing, but such soft play usually does not cause laughter unless the subject is very ticklish. He seemed to be enjoying the sensation, smiling and sometimes closing his eyes as the brush danced across his body. I was starting to feel my ecstasy more strongly. It was a floaty, pleasant high without any speediness and no nervousness. "Do you feel the ecstasy?" I asked.

"Yes, I feel it. It is not too strong."

"No, just a nice feeling," I said. I continued to brush his body but had the sudden urge to lick his feet again. I set down the brush and grasped his right foot. I squeezed as much of his foot in my mouth as I could and then began snaking my tongue between his toes. This felt very sensual to me. I am very orally fixated when I am on ecstasy and, as I expected, his feet were the perfect object of my affection. I licked and sucked and massaged his foot then moved to the other for a minute to give it the same treatment. Then, distracted by the sight of his wonderful ass hole, I knelt down and began eating his hole again. I glanced towards the mirror and watched him enjoying the attention I was giving to his ass. Truly I could have made love to his ass all night long but I had other items on my agenda.

I stood up again and began tickling his right foot with my hands. As I stroked randomly along the sides and across the ball of his foot he began to laugh. Encouraged I continued to play with his foot tickling it all over as he giggled and tried to pull away. I held the foot in front of the stirrup and tickled him more making him laugh and squirm. He had a delicious manly laugh and a beautiful smile. While this was tickling him for sure, I could tell that he could take it and he seemed to be enjoying the sensation. I moved to the other foot to give it the same treatment.

I loved watching his face as I tickled his soft shapely feet. By now I was in a very good head space. In some ways I wish I had brought more ecstasy with me because I really do enjoy a more intense high. But this was prefect for what we were doing. Our focus was on sensation play and not on being high together. The drug enhanced the situation without overpowering it.

Moving up to his torso, I tickled his arms without much reaction but drifted down to his arm pits. I grasped his firm hairy pectorals and lightly wiggled my fingertips under the muscle. He laughed much more intensely and pulled his arms down to protect himself. I lightened my touch and then increased the tickling trying to keep him laughing without making him thrash and pull away too much. I stopped and backed off knowing I would return to that spot later.

As I stepped back to admire his thickly furred bronze body, his erect brown nipples drew my attention. "How do you like your nipples touched?" I asked.

He looked into my eyes and smiled. "I like them sucked." I moved to the side of the sling and took his left nipple into my mouth. "Gently", I thought to myself, "gently." I sucked his tit lightly, flicking my tongue around his areola and across the sensitive teat. I spent several minutes gently nursing and teasing his nipples while stroking his muscular hairy body.

Caesar asked me to lube up his cock again. I was more than happy to pay attention to his dick. Keeping him aroused was one of my goals. I use an ample amount of lubricant and stroked his cock and balls, lubing around his ass lips as well. I stroked and sucked him for a while and then went back to tickling his feet.

With my hands covered in silicon lube I tickled both his feet. The lubricant amplified the sensation making my fingertips glide over the surface of his feet and between his toes. Again he was laughing and I could tell that he could handle handle it. His feet were very ticklish but also an erogenous zone and so he didn't mind enduring the playful torture as long as I was using the right touch.

After a few minutes Caesar asked for a break to pee.

"Be careful walking on your slick feet," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll wear slides," he said as he dismounted from the sling. The short break gave me a moment to reflect on our play so far. I was feeling good. The ecstasy had taken away my nervousness and made me feel in the moment with Caesar. I was very glad I had extended the session an extra hour. I didn't feel rushed knowing that we still had plenty of time to enjoy ourselves.

After a few minutes Caesar returned and climbed back into the sling. I decided it was time for a change of pace. Now that I understood his body a little better I thought the electric toothbrush might be the right tool to get a good response.

"I am going to use the electric toothbrush on you now. I usually don't use it much because I don't like the noise it makes but I think it will be a good sensation."

I picked up the brush and turned it on his right foot again. As I pressed the bristles beneath his toes I was rewarded with more intense laughter than before. He pulled back but I gripped his ankle and continued to work his soft lubricated sole over with the vibrating bristles. Caesar was laughing a lot now but again I sensed that he could take it. It was intense but not enough to make him ask me to stop. This was the reaction I wanted. My reluctance to use the electric toothbrush evaporated in that moment.

After about a minute on his right foot I switched to his left foot and gave it the same treatment. Again he laughed, sometimes throwing his head back and squirming with the sensation. The baby soft skin of his feet seemed to love the vibrations but I had to hold his foot still to keep him from pulling away. Still he did not ask me to stop.

I ran the vibrating head of the brush up his inner thighs to his balls and around his ass. This did not produce laughter but I think he enjoyed the sensation. Sometimes I used the back side of the brush head like a vibrator rather than have the bristles against his cock and balls. Caesar's cock remained hard and I enjoyed teasing him with the vibrations. I tormented his torso, nipples and arms with the brush head. Again, he wasn't laughing at the sensations but he seemed to relish the vibrations along his body.

Finally tiring of the toothbrush I set it down and went back to his arm pits. I wiggled my fingertips in his pits as I did before and was rewarded with intense laughter. He pulled his arms down but I simply stopped and moved his arms back up above his head. Looking into his eyes I smiled at him theatrically and said, "You are a big strong man. I am sure you can take this." Then I went for his pits again. He tried to hold his arms up but within a couple of seconds he was again trying to block me. We played this game for a minute before I began tickling the rest of his upper body.

I suspected that his sides and belly might be just as ticklish wit the right pressure. It was then that I noticed a long scar running from under his sternum to below his navel. It was a very neat scar, tanned like his skin and with so much hair on his body it was not prominent. Not knowing what this was from I decided that I wouldn't dig too hard on his belly. Usually on a muscular man deep pressure on his abdominals will get a good reaction. I could tell that I might have succeeded but I decided to err on the side of caution. Besides, if I really got him thrashing around bondage would be necessary. He was very strong and could easily push me away.

By now I was ready for another change of pace. I lubed up his cock and stroked it for a while. He was still hard. I sucked him and began teasing his hole with my lubricated fingers. His hole was relaxed. We had not discussed anything beyond rimming him. My hard-on was nowhere to be found thanks to the ecstasy so fucking was out of the question. Besides, I didn't want to cross that line. Still, I couldn't let such a beautiful ass feel neglected. I tentatively inserted a fingertip and began massaging his hole as I sucked him. Caesar didn't resist me and so I inserted my entire finger and began a prostate massage as I continued my fellations.

Between the extensive rimming he had received and the ecstasy, Caesar's ass was eager for more stimulation. After a minute I gently inserted a second finger which his ass easily swallowed. I continued my massage for a while as I sucked his lovely cock. After a while I tried a third finger. This time he reached down and stopped my hand and so I withdrew and went back to a single digit in his ass. I sucked and massaged until he warned me that he was getting close to coming.

"It is still too soon to come," I said as I backed off from stimulating him.

Picking up the toothbrush again I changed pace by again tickling his feet. Again he laughed and squirmed to my delight. After a few more minutes of play Caesar said he needed another break to pee.

"Would you like some water?" he asked. Knowing that ecstasy can dehydrate you I accepted his offer.

Pointing at the tooth he said,"That! That thing got to me. Would you like another hit of dope?" he asked."

"No thank you, I am enjoying what I am feeling," I replied. With that he slipped out of the room. As my eyes followed him out the door I tuned into the music that had been playing in the background. I felt very good and was happy to sway to the music while I waited for Caesar to return. The toothbrush was the most effective tool I used on him and that he would get a bit more of that when he returned.

After a few minutes Caesar came back with two glasses of water. He mounted the sling again and I was once again presented with a handsome furry muscle bear to play with. "Do you feel your ecstasy?" I asked.

"Yes, I can feel it. It's not too strong," he said.

"No, just enough to feel nice." I once again began massaging his furry body. I played with his nipples lightly and teased his pits. Then I grabbed the makeup brush again and began stroking his body and neck. I brushed his face and upper lip, which got some reaction. If we were dong a more intense scene with bondage I might have spent more time lightly teasing his face.

Standing at the base of the sling I was always near his luscious feet. I couldn't help but lick and suck and tickle them some more. Now I was more attentively watching his facial expressions. I drank in his smiling eyes as I continued to play. Grabbing the electric toothbrush I again teased his body, running it over his balls and cock and groin. That didn't tickle him so much but he seemed to enjoy the sensation. After a little while I went back to his feet and let the vibrating bristles dance across his soles and under his toes. I held his foot more firmly this time knowing that he could take the tickle torture and enjoy it. My attention was focused on the soft soles as I listened to his laughter.

After a few more minutes I could feel the ecstasy begin to wear off of me. I had been massaging, worshiping and tickling Caesar for nearly an hour and a half in the sling. I felt like I needed a bit of a break.

"Could we trade places and have me in the sling?"

"Sure," he said.

We traded places and for the first time I got a good look in the convex mirror over the sling. It gave me an excellent view of myself and also a good view of him standing in front of me. The the floor to ceiling mirror to my right also gave an excellent view. I decided I should get a mirror for above my sling at home.

Caesar stroked and tickled me lightly. He seemed tentative, not sure how to make me laugh. I was expecting that. Often when I have played with men who were new to tickling as erotic sensation they are unsure how much pressure to use. It takes a bit of practice as everyone reacts differently. I love to be tickled but sometimes I don't react easily until someone gets to know my body. I suggested he try the hair brush on my feet so he grabbed it and began running it over my feet, watching my reactions. It felt good but I didn't want to disappoint him by not laughing. I'm sure he would have enjoyed driving me crazy but I was too relaxed from the ecstasy and a little fatigued. I could tell he would have trouble making me lose control.

"That feels nice but I don't feel very ticklish right now," I said. Then my eyes were drawn to the large scar down the center of his abdominals. "What happened?" I asked.

"Oh, I injured myself from working out too hard."

"A hernia?" I asked.

"Yes, I was off for about a month healing from the surgery. But I am all better now and I like the scar."

"It's a very neat job and it does look good. Very masculine."

"I like it," he said as he smiled back at me.

"I don't have any scars but I had a procedure a couple of years ago. I had an arrhythmia and they went up through an artery in my leg and burned a nerve in my heart that was misfiring. That cured me. It could come back, but I have been fine since the procedure." I said.

We continued to chat a little while and then I asked him if he wanted to cum. I was not hard and didn't care if I shot a load.

"Yes," he said.

"How would you like to cum?"

"I'd like to cum while eating your ass."

Ah, what a wonderful surprise. My husband loves my ass but I felt flattered that this hunk would want to eat me out while he stroked himself. He got down on his knees and began rimming me. It felt wonderful and very intimate. I watched him in the mirror as he buried his face in my crack and licked as he stroked his cock. I'll always remember the image of him tonging my hole as he jacked his cock. After a few minutes he shot his load with his tongue deep in my ass.

After he stood up I dismounted from the sling and we went to his bedroom. We lay down on his bed and I snuggled up to him. We were quickly joined by his orange tabby cat who sat next to him near the foot of the bed. We talked for a while. He told me that I was good at what I did and that he had a good time with me, enjoying every bit of the experience. I felt the same. We talked about escorting. I shared that when I was younger I fantasized about being an escort. "You are sort of part part sexual athlete, part therapist and part entertainer," I said. Caesar seemed so cultured that I doubted this could be the only thing he was doing, but he shared that for now he was making his living from escort work.

I asked his ethnicity and he told me he was Iranian. "Ah, that makes so much sense to me because I think Persian men are so beautiful," I said. I have often lusted after Iranian men and now when I looked at his face and furry body I could clearly see his ethnic background. He told me that his family was accepting of his sexual orientation and I was very glad to hear that.

We discussed my fetish a bit and I offered to send him some favorite video clips and true stories I have written. He seemed open to receiving them which made me feel good. Aside from my husband there are not many men I can confide in about my fetish. I asked that he send me some photographs because I could not download the ones from his web site. Although he doesn't publish his face, I wanted some mementos to remember him by.

His second cat joined us for a few minutes and Caesar mentioned how his red haired tabby liked to nuzzle in his armpit at night. It reminded me of a cat I once had that nibbled my beard every night before bed. I could faintly smell the masculine aroma of Caesar's perspiration and envied the cat for a minute. I could easily bury my nose in his pit for an hour or so, sniffing and licking.

He offered to let me stay longer, but I needed to leave. I had a bit of a drive and a phone call to make when I returned to my hotel. By now the ecstasy had warn off and I was alert and able to drive. Caesar walked me to my car and we said our goodbyes.

That night I reflected on my encounter with Caesar. I think it was very much what I was looking for. It felt like we made the most of the evening and that we made a connection. Our connection was bounded by the short period of time, but it felt real none the less. I also felt very proud that I showed him something new and made it a good experience for him. It made me realize that at least one reason I am attracted to escorts is that I am searching for some validation of my own sexual prowess. That was something I never realized about myself before.